Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 (49524 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Aksnoopy: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Father Lord, I want to join this list. 2021 our year.
This year hopefully. God is in control.

A mod. Any problem?
Yet you have a deeply rooted and bitter hatred for men.

I hope it's not a MANnequin that you are talking about sha? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Emaprince: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Father Lord, I want to join this list. 2021 our year.
?
Easy to bash men on Nairaland, but deep inside you cry every night praying for a man to come your way.

Obviously, the life of a woman is no where near complete and joyful if there is no man in it.

Bash men and shout feminist online....and pray that every year that comes by is the year you tie down one unfortunate mugu in reality.

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Swinger60(f): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Rita Dominic is so classy mehn.

just take a look at her pics
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Hello, did you later commence on your blog?
Not yet. Still doing research. I wanted going to news since I love reading news but I was discourage from news and entertainment. So I am looking at going into food.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Charx122: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
You said that the only good thing African women can offer is childbearing and I said whoever made that statement didn't come in contact with Sarah. I'm Sarah. The one your research was not carried on.

Sarah we all know that's the only thing at least 78% of not African women but Nigerian women can offer..Is good to get married to a rich guy..then divorce him take half his shit ..then get on IG or tweeter posing half nude ...doesn't even make sense..Honestly don't be offended these some kind of demon hovering around all our beautiful black women.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Barracudas

A lot of destinies have gotten consumed by those four greying vaginas
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by aziaka111(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Says research
if no be pikin 80% of men no go Marry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Liposure: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Mercy Aigbe is a 2 time divorcee, Gentry was her 2nd husband. She had her daughter with the 1st man.
first husband was a boyfried/babydaddy
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Not yet. Still doing research. I wanted going to news since I love reading news but I was discourage from news and entertainment. So I am looking at going into food.

Yes. Not only that the "entertainment" niche is saturated with craps, except for the few that knows their onion, but you'll have to be dishing out news on a daily basis if not hourly, if you really want your blog to rank high on Google search engine and you need to have a good knowledge of SEO but that's not a major factor for now as you can learn in the process.

That's a good decision in my opinion. Even Aunty Pocohantas has taken that direction and she seems to know what she's doing..
I really need to have a little convo with her concerning how she built and designed her blog because it's looks simple and neat, but she has been ignoring my mails right from time and I can't seem to remember when/where I offended her or what..

So, all I'm trying to say is that if you guys are chat mates, I'd like you to help me talk to her to at least acknowledge my greetings. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Yes. Not only that the "entertainment" niche is saturated with craps, except for the few that knows their onion, but you'll have to be dishing out news on a daily basis if not hourly, if you really want your blog to rank high on Google search engine and you need to have a good knowledge of SEO but that's not a major factor for now as you can learn in the process.

That's a good decision in my opinion. Even Aunty Pocohantas has taken that direction and she seems to know what she's doing..
I really need to have a little convo with her concerning how she built and designed her blog because it's looks simple and neat, but she has been ignoring my mails right from time and I can't seem to remember when/where I offended her or what..

So, all I'm trying to say is that if you guys are chat mates, I'd like you to help me talk to her to at least acknowledge my greetings. smiley
What's her blog name? Sorry I don't think I have chatted with her. You have her contact?
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by olaszydaruma(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2021
They are all high class coded prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by aalangel(f): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Bloggers just shush your mouths...you've got nothing on Genevieve, absolutely nothing. I love the was she keeps you guessing while she moves on with life.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Haliraph(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by alexvatt(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Rita is the most qualified in the list. If men were to conduct poll on them. We know who will come first and second. But we don't know who will come third and last.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by goody234: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerian men are now getting clever all that simping in the past .. all these women want it all they want a career ,they want a rich man and most importantly they want a simp!! we men rebuke that ...

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 17, 2021
sapphiere:
What's her blog name? Sorry I don't think I have chatted with her. You have her contact?

alazycook.com It's on her signature I think. Lol. Someone that's yet to reply my mail.

Maybe you should just ask her why she's ignoring my messages please grin

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 17, 2021
collinsuchendu:

alazycook.com It's on her signature I think. Lol. Someone that's yet to reply my mail.

Maybe you should just ask her why she's ignoring my messages please grin
Alright. I will checkout the blog then would ask her.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Navalsadiq(m): 2:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Old women

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Alright. I will checkout the blog then would ask her.

Ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by SmartPolician: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:
most of these ladies you mentioned are very happy being single because they can have the time n space to attend to rich claints without explanations to the so called "husband" and not ready for submission to continue slaying..
they appreciate the single life d more because their big gods are helping them with huge bills and good life and they feel being married is like a bondage to limit their kind of lucrative business...
if they need children, they would gladly go the linda way...

You need to understand something. Having a man/woman you can call your own is one of the most beautiful things that ever happened to us humans. For these ladies to be considering marriage at this age means that they have realized the importance of having a soul mate in their lives.

Forget all the attention and love they get from fans now, marriage makes perfect sense when all the attention is gone. Yes, when they approach the twilight of their lives, nobody cares about them anymore. The beauty will disappear and the glory is gone. Remember Regina Askia of those days? Who still cares about her these days.

But then, your husband will always be there with you through thick and thin. They can always share anything. You cannot take away the companionship that couples enjoy when they age. Even your kids may be too busy for you.

Again, these ladies have sexual needs and will always have to beg little boys to have sex with them. Of course, just like guys paying harlots to satisfy their sexual fantasies. Notice that women are naturally hyper-emotional. They may sleep around with rich men to get money from them but cannot enjoy sex with such people until they do it with the people they have feelings for. Sure, I have seen many ladies like that.

In conclusion, life is bigger than fame and fortunes. These ladies may always smile to cameras in day time, but you don't follow them to their beds at night to see how they weep every night because there's no one they can proudly call theirs. No matter how much we pretend, both men and women need genuine love from each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Thomthom(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Awon No rich man, No marriage gang..
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by aspiring44: 5:54am On Jan 17, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Why do they want to marry when they have all reached menopause?

Menopause or no menopause . Companionship Is very important . Ego kills the human spirit.
If you dont remove the E from Go you won't go anywhere.
Submission from women should not be too much to ask for ,rather they prefer to be subjected to violence and they will cry out feminism .
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by aspiring44: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

You need to understand something. Having a man/woman you can call your own is one of the most beautiful things that ever happened to us humans. For these ladies to be considering marriage at this age means that they have realized the importance of having a soul mate in their lives.

Forget all the attention and love they get from fans now, marriage makes perfect sense when all the attention is gone. Yes, when they approach the twilight of their lives, nobody cares about them anymore. The beauty will disappear and the glory is gone. Remember Regina Askia of those days? Who still cares about her these days.

But then, your husband will always be there with you through thick and thin. They can always share anything. You cannot take away the companionship that couples enjoy when they age. Even your kids may be too busy for you.

Again, these ladies have sexual needs and will always have to beg little boys to have sex with them. Of course, just like guys paying harlots to satisfy their sexual fantasies. Notice that women are naturally hyper-emotional. They may sleep around with rich men to get money from them but cannot enjoy sex with such people until they do it with the people they have feelings for. Sure, I have seen many ladies like that.

In conclusion, life is bigger than fame and fortunes. These ladies may always smile to cameras in day time, but you don't follow them to their beds at night to see how they weep every night because there's no one they can proudly call theirs. No matter how much we pretend, both men and women need genuine love from each other.

You nailed it completely

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by samx4real(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2021
That is a big lie.

These old meats them no go marry this year, forget it.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Chinex2215: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=98129008][/quote]

You can't fathom God ways with your human mind.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Bluntemperor: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Molahnelson:

What is fictional about history
That shows that you are a poor researcher

Next

He didn't research,he is just cruising!
Many are just sitting at their corner house spewing rubbish.The same history Trump could not believed he is facing the reality!
But OP,my problem with this your content is that:are those ladies First Time in Marriage or Weddings or why so much packaging?
Since they are all Multi-Millionaires or Billionaires, doesn't guaranteed a successful Marriage.They should first go to the School of Marriage to learn how to be Submissive!
By extension,that may even cause them their careers,which they might resist!
Marriage is a Learning Curve!
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by hosemujica: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

May young women not be influenced by her
I hope not o.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by sylve11: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

you talk am finish.......... wink cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by pepperdemzombie: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Liposure:
first husband was a boyfried/babydaddy
She said "My second marriage, my last".
They know they are promiscuous but getting married, I don't know why.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Slurity(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=98129008][/quote] A quick reactions to your picture post about flood during the time of Noah. Let's assume the rain did not happen or there is inaccuracy in accounting on exactly how things really happened during the rain because the writer of the Bible passage you quoted is human and the person for sure did not witness the rain. Your acceptance about how rain form and fall is enough for you to agree that there is a supernatural power that arrange the evaporation, condensation and falling of the rain to be in order. You really don't need to argue with yourself to be sure if the rain really happen if you are smart but be sober on the possibility of it happening without your teachers able to provide explanations to convince you. The same way they could not explain the instrument that produces sounds from your mouth when talk or sing and the one that make and send sound through your nose even when your mouth is closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.