Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 (49517 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Marrying at old age, what's their real problem though
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by hosemujica: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ini Edo na home wrecker na.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by seangy4konji: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
How does that concern me

Its their life.
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Dpaulie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
You mean I do wey go turn to I no Dey do again after 6 months
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
vibbb:
They are all beautiful, I wish them Goodluck and pray that God should grant them what it takes to be a wife.

Expired Hoes don't make good wives
They cheat on their Beta husband

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by etrouble: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Why do they want to marry when they have all reached menopause?

They can’t foot their bills. So, they want a money bag who will be footing their expensive fake lives in exchange for their expired pusssies

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Pride and promiscuousness

The pillar of Feminist women

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Womanizer(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Busy bodies face your own business!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by pepperdemzombie: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
You no count Chioma?
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Expired Hoes don't make good wives
They cheat on their Beta husband

Tajbol4splend:
Dayoebe:
Shiloh geng

They've past their prime
etrouble:

They can’t foot their bills. So, they want a money bag who will be footing their expensive fake lives in exchange for their expired pusssies
So bitterly concerned about what women choose to do with their time and bodies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Donspicey: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wowww.......
Beta for dem bfr dey clock menopause......

Me and still waiting for Rihanna.....

But when will Sapphiere say i do
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by KingsCity: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
what if they say 'I don't'
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by brandsoncharlie: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Father Lord, I want to join this list. 2021 our year.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by brandsoncharlie: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

All these independent strong women that are either single, single mothers,or divorced

Bad role models for any lady that wants to be successful in life, family and career unlike my mentor folorusho alakija who is the African richest woman having a good business and married and blessed with 4 children
You mean that woman ripping off Niger delta crude oil by her fulani headmasters?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
debbydams:
amen oo

You too wan marry? shocked shocked
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by ofiko123(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Well...if they marry not bad and if they stay single not bad as well..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Be positive. BTW nobody said they WILL get married this year. We say they are LIKELY to get married this year.

Who pushes ya topics to FP sef? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by pepperdemzombie: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mercy Aigbe is a 2 time divorcee, Gentry was her 2nd husband. She had her daughter with the 1st man.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Donspicey: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
This year hopefully. God is in control.

Only if u can change dat phylosophy of all men beign perverts.......

May God grant your heart desires......

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Confirmedzombie: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
I pity men that wants to marry all this expired ladies.

They have all entered menopause. After they misused their youthful ages they now want to marry.

Very useless dirty ugly frustrated broke bitches with no class.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=98129008][/quote]

Tell them ooo. The thing pain me saybour people can think outside the box. Always holding on to the Constantine's bybull grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Franking: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
All of them? After menopause?
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by hopexter(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
I sorry for the unlucky men in advance. Better women never see husband, na the likes of Ini Edo and Mercy Aigbe wan marry angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by HeadShot: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:

Franking:
All of them? After menopause?

Menopause
Menopause
Menopause
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by tiswell(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
So you sef need man in ya life after calling dem dirty rats n scum?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by jaysport: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Do you have a YouTube Channel and you are frustrated because you could not get subscribers and watch hours to monetize the channel ? ? ?
We are Team of Professional Digital Marketer who can help your channel get Real and Legit Thousands of subscribers and watch hour regardless of the numbers of subscribers you want within a short period of time. it will only take a maximum of 30 days...
08142883101 for Whatsapp...
pls contact me only if serious

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lol,,,, pitiful women angry

Not even ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
cococandy:

So bitterly concerned about what women choose to do with their time and bodies

Her body ;my sperm,my DNA,my right,my business
Her time; my society,my culture,my rules

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Lol

Old cargoes

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
tiswell:
So you sef need man in ya life after calling dem dirty rats n scum?

Lolzzz my brother
After being feminazi's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.