Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock (2903 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by CuteMike01(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Well such things happen
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by baralatie(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Villagemeat:
A lady lodge in a hotel since morning,and she demanded for two guys from the receptionist to come sex her? That she was going to pay.

Immediately the two guys left,she demanded for another two,just right now...she call the receptionist to demand for another two guys.

Note: the receptionist call street boys that use to come smoke weed in that hotel,is not a standard hotel though. And the lady in question is paying boys to Bleep her.

This is the first time I will ever see such things,I am extremely surprised!!! Could she be a ritualist or just want to have fun!

I met her personally though,I asked her many questions,she said she just came from a barracks in Ojo town to come had fun in a hotel. Me self still dey shock ohh. She even bosted that she can take more than 4 guys same time.

Nawaohh

for nysc I know of a female grad that can handle two!
so it is not a new thing

the thing is after years of reading up literature on such behaviour I have come to understand that such people(both men and women with an insatiable appetite for sex) have serious underlying issues that is eating them up and as long as those issues are unresolved.that is how they will run their shoe till salvation comes.
if salvation does not come for them .that is where you will hear the scores of stories of lies, destruction and eventually death
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Ballary(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Villagemeat:
A lady lodge in a hotel since morning,and she demanded for two guys from the receptionist to come sex her? That she was going to pay.

Immediately the two guys left,she demanded for another two,just right now...she call the receptionist to demand for another two guys.

Note: the receptionist call street boys that use to come smoke weed in that hotel,is not a standard hotel though. And the lady in question is paying boys to Bleep her.

This is the first time I will ever see such things,I am extremely surprised!!! Could she be a ritualist or just want to have fun!

I met her personally though,I asked her many questions,she said she just came from a barracks in Ojo town to come had fun in a hotel. Me self still dey shock ohh. She even bosted that she can take more than 4 guys same time.

Nawaohh

nothing to be surprised about,mid last year,I was in a watsapp group,I met a very fine lady with curves and all,it was a sex learning group.

I chatted her up, and we followed,we exchanged nude pics and she was really eager to see me after seeing the size of my dick.
she had to travel 2 hours journey in the same state just to taste this dick,we finally met,I got her water and refreshed.

we had sex for an hour,and she was so energetic,
I tried all my possible best to satisfy her, but I couldn't, she wanted more and more.
at a time I lost erection, after she left, she told me she would want a party with someone as cute as me with same dick length or even bigger.
she told me she can even handle 3 guys, so some ladies are like that, one or two guys cannot satisfy her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. / . / Lady On Quora Explained Why White Women Are The Most Attractive Of All Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.