Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207154 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
sharpwriter:

It means the winged humanoid are more powerful than you people or why did you allow them?

Who gave them the right to make humans on an already inhabited planet? Why not look for a virgin planet and make humans there?

Lastly someone asked a question you are yet to answer. Why is the earth's government covering and hiding the fact that there are aliens who visits earth? I have read similar things on quora : I want more answers than the usual "to prevent people from panicking."
... Good observation my dear

First of all I am also a product of the wing humanoids that is the fact one of them gave birth to me !
Secondly the Green reptiles and red snakes were naive then ie 3.5billion years ago ! Everyone was naive except my wing uncles ,

The mistakes of the serpents isn't that they were smaller or their creators( giant winged unknown monsters creators of south america though we are still researching ) abandoned them( Though many theories stated they came to be through evolution but strong indication is that unknown giant beings created them)
But because they lived free life and didn't use their heads when welcoming the winged strangers ... The mistake is much ,but what will I say ..Everyone were naive then , just like the missionaries u welcomed in Africa has been y development dropped in africa or do you think the religion they brought were y u are educated?
Egyptians has many scientists before the creation of Adam and eve FYI
The missioaries u welcomed in peace is Y the worst slavery happened on ur soil ,

Back to the topic,
My dear I was a little girl then I have no power to stop those titans who turns to this and that when angry

Who gave them the right to make humans on an already inhabited planet? Why not look for a virgin planet and make humans there?
My mother allowed them out of love I see as naivety , she was happy seeing her types not knowing their intentions ,
And secondly the universal laws stated "they should possess any place liveable and they did just that"
But my anger has been y create tiny anakhims aka modern man"
Our plans were to make anakhims who revolts against injustice so perfectly 2 make earth unliveable for the humanoids while cutting their wings forever "

" And they knew our plans and started killing all anakhims while creating humans here and there , then forcing them to multiply intensely . Then the anakhims regretted killing 60% of the reptilians as directed by Jehovah ,
So the humanoids constructed a story to make humans afraid and weak ,then they used my red serpent people as the pictures of demons and Satan, that's the origin of red monster drawn by the Vatican to put ur soul weak ...and we are here today weak and dull .
Note : Most of the nephilims made great wars against the winged humanoids and humanoids turned humans which we love to our enemies as they call us fallen angels...
They said
" Don't believe whatever fallen angels say espiacially laïlath°esçu( a winged female anakhim " )
So u can see for yourself how it happened, but the history most be told ...now u know how they made red serpent tribe the pictures of Satan and demons in ur churches.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

grin

Some of the men even change like chameleons on this thread

For example Phillipson02... I bet you won't know he is the same as that her old lover boy who created a moniker to excite her.... iLuvMamaV

Lolz

Well, good luck chasing flies away from shit.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Man will never rest until Toto leads you astray.

Lol

Do you accept you are brainless?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anchor111:

In all the years I've known both of you have you known me to meddle with her? Wasn't i always warning you about her? A woman her age that sees prostitution as good work and tells lies without blinking an eye can be called a good name right? In what culture or land? Only on Nairaland so leave them be. It's what i do.

Pretty soon she'll get tired of all this and go looking for new fun. The truth is you are the one keeping her ticking not all these ignorant morons that think they've finally found the next big thing after the Holy Bible and practical science. Lol.

Another brainless one, whose brain have been washed off his head.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ahasco:

In otherwise, there will be no peace, only confusion and destruction, that means no being will live for long and maybe just maybe another blackhole will be by the corner approaching our blackhole and when the two meet, you can imagine what that will be.
...Not what you think my dear ,
You should know two things about black holes in regards to ur fears ,
(1) the black hole activities is same as the sign of infinity that sign at Bisi Ahmed tinubu's cap
You see the object it traps as destroyed but it isn't that actually for an example if blackhole traps planet earth and scientist called Mike ahasco is watching in blue giant sun( not our sun if it traps earth that means our sun which is 98% of our solar system is gone too...so u can't watch blackhole activities from Neptune,mars nor Jupiter smiley )He will see earth like loose thread Or like a long dust in singlefile going into the blackhole ) no one dares come as close as pluto to know whether their is a total destruction or not ,besides super cameras in the event horizon of a black hole becomes part of the black hole...and won't do ur bidding, black hole events are like the deception of our sun upon us the mirage , the floating city( those realms are seen in the sky seldomly ) emittance of its 7colours called rainbow etc
But according to zujt a winged scientist "if yacob Phillipson was on earth when the black hole traps our solar system ,
Phillipson your experience!
10mins after
--The 2pm sky becomes like 6:45pm without clouds covering it

30mins after
--Your sun becomes like ur moon with little illumination while unknown colours surrounds it , whileunknown colours covers u humanity and you shall lose millions in panic

1hour later
--the sun which looks like the moon goes farther as you experience unknown climate then the colors shall float in your atmosphere as your sun starts illuminating once more ,As bigger planet like saturn are seen close to you dangling about, its element may fascinate the black holes event which made it trapped before earth. Your cloud might disappear or dissolve and those beneath disturbed might come out koro koro ...

Note: when all this are happening u are going inside the black hole but u don't know, when u make ur way finish ur sun shall recover its burning prowess once more ,
So black hole drags u into another different universe whether multiverse or outiverse I don't know .but what I know is that when all this are done earth might have a shape not known on earth ( think all the shapes but u won't guess it)
Source a gifted selaar who contacted zujt from the blackhole

(2) closest blackhole is in our X axis 6billion years away sucking them into another universe realm. So don't panic remember Adam till date is just 8000yrs wink

It will be so much fun I guess. I mean a quaser at least souls will be present in there. Ahasco dear
...Quaser is an enigma like black holes ,supernovae , nebulas .
But Quaser which is 100,000milkyways put together in size waits for no soul and its speed ? Hmmm 300,000x speed of light
I believe it has universal importance like blackholes .
It will be so much fun truly my dear.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ahasco:

Another brainless one, whose brain have been washed off his head.
... It is the same person , it changed strategy when stockwise hit it with unrefined truth that it is super obsessed with my ass and it is helpless about it ..then it ran away after barking at stockwise , and came back with its reserved monikker to prove stockwise wrong that another guy knows me as ashawo bla bla bla grin grin grin grin
It is a baby who is forever trapped inside me , it can never escape no matter his tricks and tactics hehehebe grin
I enjoy its words so much it reminds me of low esteem men who are helplessly in love with u ,but call u names to get ur attention .
When they insult u they masturbate and cum hard in their pants
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ahasco:

Do you accept you are brainless?
..You are asking a pig do u accept u are a dirty animal?
He will answer u dirtiness is what makes us wise.
Just like this one who thinks been brainless is holy in the church!
Brainless gift is one of the gift of holy spirit and he has it dear ahasco. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...Omg @ phillipson which people again ? Are you humans not liars pls spare me that !
Let me prove it to you ...

Now listen you 6ft/100yrs are just like 0.0001kg/6months if you know what I mean? smiley

In my comment I told you how I flew like a bird (in my inverse world aka dreamland aka my personal universe, ) out of my earth just because I want to visit the sun and supernovas, truely speaking I met the sun lying in a desert ( cheesy A signboard shows Sahara) , then I picked up the sun and insert it in my pocket then 2seconds later , I started eating the sun and when I'm done I thanked my grandma that died in 1994, as she was gisting with Jehovah , the anger seeing him, made me wake up .
( Do you see how stupid this dreams is?
That's my version and that's how I saw it as a higher being )

Now let prayer warrior called perra aka anas09 dream same dream that I dreamt'
Listen how she will explain it and she will never tell u her views are totally blurred ,

Perra anas09 '
Praise tha lord everyone ' as I slept at night after strong midnight prayers( After a hotsex)
" I dreamt where I was been taking up to heaven by some unforseen angels of our lord Jesus christ( She will lie that she was flying so she won't be called a witch by her fellow wickedsouls who envy her lies and deceits)

The church/nairalanders will shout " god be praise
So I sister anastesia' ,was carried like the parachute up and I saw heaven " in heaven their where many fountains flowing with the love ,peace and everlasting joy of tha holy ghost . Then I looked at the throne of the almighty god I saw a very strong white light so big and huge shining in glory, then I cried in joy my god is that you and my god said " anastestia stop crying you have serious work to do on earth" the sins are too much ,go back and win souls my daughter" and I anastesia said Lord I shall do ur will"
( now did girl denies putting the sun in her pocket , y won't she deny , how can she put what she called god all mighty in pocket )

Anas09 continues
As I was about to leave the throne I saw my grandma full of happiness and she said "go my daughter the world needs u ", and I saw a gentleman beside her which I believed is angel Michael "
Again this vessel of liar denies telling her grandma tanking after eating the sun and she branded the unknown man angel Michael
Y will she not deny eating the sun ,so that her enemies in the church will accuse her of eating the demonic food and that her grandma is a witch , the same thing she tells people's grandma
YOU HUMANS ARE WICKED LIARS WHEN IT COMES TO SAYING WHAT U SAW IN UR USELESS DREAMS ,
HIGHER BEINGS AND THOSE WITH DREAM GIFTS WILL SEE " GRAIN OF COIN SWALLOWING HUMAN, PLATE OF RICE EATING COW,
BUT U HUMANS WILL NEVER SEE THOSE THINGS BUT " WHERE U ARE CROWNED KING , WHERE U ARE MADE A BILLIONAIRE , WHERE U WERE WINNING UR WARS , U WILL NARRATE IT AS IF IT WAS ON EARTH , EVERYTHING WILL BE SO PERFECT HAHAHAHA cheesy grin SHAME ON U ALL ,I HAVE SEEN IT ALL
DID DANIEL THE GREAT NOT DREAM OF RUBBISH THINGS AND LATER TRANSLATE IT TO REAL INVENT ,
DID DANIEL NOT EXPOSE UR LIES BY EXPOSING UR DREAMS OF COW A HERBIVORE EATING HUMAN?
Liars oooo! A plate of rice will swallow u finish u ,clean mouth and when u wake up u will claim u ate rice in ur dream and pastors shud pray for ur stupid self .

My lady sometimes you make me laugh with your narratives. That being said, dreams are mostly made up of what is stored in our subconscious mind; culture, orientation beliefs etc.
If someone changes his beliefs system ( brainwashed) his dream state will be altered.
Therefore, I find it difficult to blame people who are trapped in religious beliefs. For instance the encountered an animal in their dreams who is trying to pass very important message to them, but they fear such animal because they have been taught over the years that it's demonic.
Next thing is that the wake-up with a scream. And start praying or call pastor for deliverance.
There is so much deception and manipulators... We're in a world of mind games.
@sisterhot.... What do you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...Women are always seeing elohim gods , nawa ooh ! Another woman seeing god again?
When anas09 sees god almighty 10times a week and she is the most desperate soul ever!

Abeg let's leave the issue ,
My dear I think it is a mistake from them , I mailed and they let me be , I don't like using sisterhot .
But continuous discussions on blackholes and quaser has seen me go on numerous ban , then I was surprised when I was banned for pizzla nebula
Hmmmn.... It is well
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... Good observation my dear

First of all I am also a product of the wing humanoids that is the fact one of them gave birth to me !
Secondly the Green reptiles and red snakes were naive then ie 3.5billion years ago ! Everyone was naive except my wing uncles ,

The mistakes of the serpents isn't that they were smaller or their creators( giant winged unknown monsters creators of south america though we are still researching ) abandoned them( Though many theories stated they came to be through evolution but strong indication is that unknown giant beings created them)
But because they lived free life and didn't use their heads when welcoming the winged strangers ... The mistake is much ,but what will I say ..Everyone were naive then , just like the missionaries u welcomed in Africa has been y development dropped in africa or do you think the religion they brought were y u are educated?
Egyptians has many scientists before the creation of Adam and eve FYI
The missioaries u welcomed in peace is Y the worst slavery happened on ur soil ,

Back to the topic,
My dear I was a little girl then I have no power to stop those titans who turns to this and that when angry

My mother allowed them out of love I see as naivety , she was happy seeing her types not knowing their intentions ,
And secondly the universal laws stated "they should possess any place liveable and they did just that"
But my anger has been y create tiny anakhims aka modern man"
Our plans were to make anakhims who revolts against injustice so perfectly 2 make earth unliveable for the humanoids while cutting their wings forever "

" And they knew our plans and started killing all anakhims while creating humans here and there , then forcing them to multiply intensely . Then the anakhims regretted killing 60% of the reptilians as directed by Jehovah ,
So the humanoids constructed a story to make humans afraid and weak ,then they used my red serpent people as the pictures of demons and Satan, that's the origin of red monster drawn by the Vatican to put ur soul weak ...and we are here today weak and dull .
Note : Most of the nephilims made great wars against the winged humanoids and humanoids turned humans which we love to our enemies as they call us fallen angels...
They said
" Don't believe whatever fallen angels say espiacially laïlath°esçu( a winged female anakhim " )
So u can see for yourself how it happened, but the history most be told ...now u know how they made red serpent tribe the pictures of Satan and demons in ur churches.

Weird... You have been mentioning Nephilims and Anakims. What are your definitions of both?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2021
stockwise:

My lady sometimes you make me laugh with your narratives. That being said, dreams are mostly made up of what is stored in our subconscious mind; culture, orientation beliefs etc.
If someone changes his beliefs system ( brainwashed) his dream state will be altered.
Therefore, I find it difficult to blame people who are trapped in religious beliefs. For instance the encountered an animal in their dreams who is trying to pass very important message to them, but they fear such animal because they have been taught over the years that it's demonic.
Next thing is that the wake-up with a scream. And start praying or call pastor for deliverance.
...sorry for my grammer errors , my attention were divided

. Note this : The higher you are the more useless ur dreams becames , Yahweh who can live up to 100billion years see the nooks and crannies of the dreamland and is a nonsense thing,
I see clearly than other humans even as I speak , u human's dream visions are so blurted that " rolling two tyres along the road means driving a car and you can be delusional in nature , u know u rode tyres but ur poor spirit of 'claim it ' is telling u you are riding a G-wagon with faith u deny the two tyres ,
O yes the two tyres might mean u will ride a car soon but allow a dreamcaster tell u that if need be"

Most of u would have ran mad if u see clearly in ur dreams " You are so lucky "
Ants I saw in my dream are still haunting me , those houses even though I see 30% ,
You humans are lucky

Again the higher ur dominion the more useless ur dream becomes ,
The less dominion more meaning ( bag of rotten papers are seen as bag of dollars in ur blurted visions)

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:25am On Oct 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Weird... You have been mentioning Nephilims and Anakims. What are your definitions of both?
...sorry for my non-explicit explanations

Anakhims: beings created by nephilims and winged/jumping( unwinged) humanoids
They were created with basalts at the bottom of the ancient seas and oceans,
They are 17-20ft tall while humans are 4-6ft in height,
They can live up to 10-12,000yrs while modern humans( Adam and co can live up to 100-150yrs)
average Brain capacity 2000/4500bålz
humans 60/120bålz

Nephilims: Sons and daughters of the winged humanoids( Jehovah ,amún thermos , Iran his twin iraq , Allah ,moç, meléç, chukwundigbo, Ephréesusçu, Astålle, wú etc) created by the supreme inventor of the universe
When a male winged humanoid and a female winged humanoid cohabit they gave birth to nephilims,
When winged humanoids and nephilims cohabits they gave birth to a naph.
Nephilims are same as their parents in dominion( can live up to 100billion years) but don't have wings,
They are 35-37ft like their parents .
They have little dominion in
manipulating the nature( sun and water) at will ,
Average Brain capacity 200,000/350,000bålz

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:11am On Oct 20, 2021
stockwise:

... At the moment I'm not talking about been friendly with creatures of ur personal universe. What I am hindering is that " humans shud stop lying about what they saw in their dreams "
I hate it when they tell u full stories of what they saw in their dreams and it won't look stupid like highers beings , gifteds who interprets dream sees them...who are they deceiving ?
Maybe they don't want to sound stupid like sisterfire who sees dreams perfectly than dem,

Dream elements are like very faulty 1D projections ,
Let's presume a christian sees a big bird , the bird comes without legs, later its legs appear and its head disappears ...it might not even be a bird but a black paper with human face!

The hidden sun rays of the dreamland is 1000times powerful than in reality , that it mutilates the appearance of animals, trees and humans of the inverse world . Humans ( the dreamer) hides in the inverse sun rays when danger occurs or when viewing violent Events

I wish a master dreamcaster of nasarawa will tell us more on this ,since everyone believes he Is mad

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:

... At the moment I'm not talking about been friendly with creatures of ur personal universe. What I am hindering is that " humans shud stop lying about what they saw in their dreams "
I hate it when they tell u full stories of what they saw in their dreams and it won't look stupid like highers beings , gifteds who interprets dream sees them...who are they deceiving ?
Maybe they don't want to sound stupid like sisterfire who sees dreams perfectly than dem,

Dream elements are like very faulty 1D projections ,
Let's presume a christian sees a big bird , the bird comes without legs, later its legs appear and its head disappears ...it might not even be a bird but a black paper with human face!

The hidden sun rays of the dreamland is 1000times powerful than in reality , that it mutilates the appearance of animals, trees and humans of the inverse world . Humans ( the dreamer) hides in the inverse sun rays when danger occurs or when viewing violent Events

I wish a master dreamcaster of nasarawa will tell us more on this ,since everyone believes he Is mad
I'll love to know more about the sun rays ! Tanks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:

They can live up to 10-12,000yrs while modern humans( Adam and co can live up to 100-150yrs)
humans 60/120bålz

Nephilims: Sons and daughters of the winged humanoids( Jehovah ,amún thermos , Iran his twin iraq , Allah ,moç, meléç, chukwundigbo, Ephréesusçu, Astålle, wú etc) created by the supreme inventor of the universe
When a male winged humanoid and a female winged humanoid cohabit they gave birth to nephilims,
Nephilims are same as their parents in dominion( can live up to 100billion years) but don't have wings,

Hmmmn... Thanks. Can I PM you?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... It is the same person , it changed strategy when stockwise hit it with unrefined truth that it is super obsessed with my ass and it is helpless about it ..then it ran away after barking at stockwise , and came back with its reserved monikker to prove stockwise wrong that another guy knows me as ashawo bla bla bla grin grin grin grin
It is a baby who is forever trapped inside me , it can never escape no matter his tricks and tactics hehehebe grin
I enjoy its words so much it reminds me of low esteem men who are helplessly in love with u ,but call u names to get ur attention .
When they insult u they masturbate and cum hard in their pants
grin grin

I should have known all this while. He's really in a pathetic state, so sad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
@sisterfire are you saying even in the inner universe I can't see all the cosmic happenings as it relates to the blackhole, all happening at once; that is sucking in the solar system around it?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Lol, grin

You noticed she has to come hold your hand to give you confidence against me... and this time by hitting the like button on your post? grin
See how you are venting off your useless manly rage defending an aged woman you don't even know

grin
Let me tell you something about our cunning aged viviane aka sisterfire ake Husbandsnatcha
She never never does her own fighting but prods others forward to do it.
About this time last year i had retired from Nairaland when she came disturbing my life that some Christians are insulting her and she wants me to hit back.
My refusal to hit back against people who did her nothing but oppose her views led to all this.
She kept at them for over a year until i scattered it all and kept her for over year in return.

And now you are here beating your cheat!
The puppy on a leash
Lol

Many of her fellow lesbian cultists are on this forum. They normally come to her aid.
Where are they now? Why?
You know nothing but you are beating your chest!
The mighty power mike in your ignorance! grin

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy
Thank you sir for your sermon. Congrats on your foreign bizness. Hope the deal will help you to focus and be useful.
BTW, have you slept with sisterfire or any of circle of friends? How much did you pay?
If answers are negative. Then what do use to adjudged her as a prostitute? Are you a gigolo? You keep reminding yourself that she's an old woman. But, you can't stop rimming her arse. Be a man for once. Tell us what you really want from her. For me, I know what you want, but I won't be your spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Drella(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
stockwise:

Thank you sir for your sermon. Congrats on your foreign bizness. Hope the deal will help you to focus and be useful.
BTW, have you slept with sisterfire or any of circle of friends? How much did you pay?
If answers are negative. Then what do use to adjudged her as a prostitute? Are you a gigolo? You keep reminding yourself that she's an old woman. But, you can't stop rimming her arse. Be a man for once. Tell us what you really want from her. For me, I know what you want, but I won't be your spokesperson.

Stop dignifying that guy with a response.
You're the reason he is still on this thread.
If he gets ignored,he will get tired and retire to his hole.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Drella(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:

humans 60/120bålz

I admire you for this knowledge.
If truly you reincarnated as a human, you should have forgotten all informations of your past life.
Me thinks you are just using human skin to disguise.You can convert to your 30ft self at will grin

My question,You may have answered it but this thread is too long to go through.
The first creature to get to the universe, who/what created it?
How was it created?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
stockwise:

...You are indeed a brainuser! grin this ur comment reminds me of the 5th out of 25k universal laws which states that " Wise beings uses the past to solve the present/future."
Jehovah was profusely calling the only woman he loved prostitute ,scaæleet ( lady ) ...the event is playing back again that this my hypnotised guy out of my 187threadpages has 102pages to himself as he repeats what Yahweh is doing grin grin
This is so significant
When Yahweh talks about prostitution in d book of isaiah ,jeremaih , amos, psalm he was thinking about my mum Ag•hai______xxægha not some isreali women grin ,infact if my mum didn't break his heart prostitution would av been holy in the bible ,
Heartbreaks is what no man can take even the gods aren't excluded grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Drella(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

grin

Must you hold his hand and pat him on the head all the time? Isn't he man enough to make up his own damn mind or what?
Oh stockwise oya shush, no more pemp from you... Moma is watching now.

grin

Vivian, you actually very boring and distasteful a human.
E shock you ba? But you've others say so before ni

grin

You know why i did not reply your other comment about dumping a man?
Was just trying to figure out how a lesbian can hold or dump a man when she doesn't like men in the first place grin

I put it to you that you are woman hunting for female sex partners on Nairaland and though you target mature sexy women sometimes you main targets are underage girls.

If I'm lying quote this comment and remove the dots in this monikers...

Khiaa / khia *(sex American lady)
Blackivy *(16 year old girl)

I dare you!

Shebi you bacon of wisdom and justice

Lol. Keep leading shallow minded people astray in the name of fakes gods and goddesses.

I like people who speak rubbish with confidence.Aje you dey motivate me.
To you, I'm her alternate account o.See you talking convincingly.

Come to think of it,this your obsession with her is not ordinary o.Ko kin shey oju lasan.
For you not to be able to go a day without talking about her.Will you die if you decide not to think nor talk about her in a day?
Better beg her to release you.

If the picture you posted is sistfire,then she is a good looking woman.But that is not enough reason to be following her like your destiny is in her hands.

Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi.
I won't reply you henceforth.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Drella:

Stop dignifying that guy with a response.
You're the reason he is still on this thread.
If he gets ignored,he will get tired and retire to his hole.

...welcome my dear , isolate him like others with d report button OK grin
My crime is that I am the most beautiful and sexiest being in nigeria today grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.