Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207189 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2021
EdmundDantes:

Hmm. I thought you are here to set the "captives" free?
...setting the captives free will take me 3million years ,but poluting the slave camps will set the opium smoking captives free in 50yrs.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2021
stockwise:

Sir, what exactly is your question or what are you debating? I haven't noticed anything from you that is debatable. Or am I missing something?
Hope you know the topic of thread

Examine the thread fairly, you would see I was unjustly brought in here and attacked.

When I responded to the person who brought me here, another person still attacked me.

I have now responded to that person AND NOW YOU HAVE YET AGAIN JUMPED INTO MY RESPONSE!

so I have no case here!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Examine the thread fairly, you would see I was unjustly brought in here and attacked.

When I responded to the person who brought me here, another person still attacked me.

I have now responded to that person AND NOW YOU HAVE YET AGAIN JUMPED INTO MY RESPONSE!

so I have no case here!

Unjustly brought here? I'm sure no put a gun on your head. Learn to take responsibility for your life. That your statement doesn't make you sound like an adult.
If someone brought you unjustly and the thread is highly evolve than your present cycle. Then leave. Life is too short to live in resentment, fear and...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Phillipson02:
Ma thanks for your celestial replies
But I have a question which is "
What's scares u as a nephilim and as a human today?
I Fear no one/thing in this universe but my inverse universe scares me , I mean my own personal universe which is my dreamland...I would have conceal the truth but j have checked n I see no one can use this fear against me because I own my soul.

Madam fearfear What scares you here that are more terrific than 7headed female creatures of the Lemon green giant sun?

(1) Watching ancient rooms with my eyes so open/closed instead of my pink/brown room: This doesn't come without reminding me of the great ancient sorrows , anakhm friends lost and those secret pains that grind u in the mortar .. I rather choose to dream about 100heads demons wanabee, 100billion teeth scorpions whatever etc at least I will friend or tame them as usual.

(2) Pictures or realities from my personal universe : Apart from that room's seen , I believe I see dream more clearly than u humans...yes I am a human but my nephs nature is mixing with my human costume ,
An average human sees dream at a very low dimension rated 11, while I see at 35 as a human ,then 60 as a nephilim ,then the gifted dreamcasters see at 85.
You humans can't depict a color in ur dreams but at least today I can only see white,black,indigo ... The creepy movement of those in my universe scares me ,
In there in my universe
...I see indigo plants covering everywhere grow with speed and out of the earth .
...I see humans without hope or eyes walking endlessly with cobwebs all their bodies, I always ignore them but that's difficult ...
... Ancient cobweb houses here and there as if words like science ,development and civilization are alien to my universe . clean it today will u clean it tomorrow ,
...Your sex scene so cold and bizzaire ( details withhold)
... Big eyes touts hitting another with a cobwebed wand is a gruesome violence which can't be compared with terrorism in sambisa ,
I am always on hallucinogens ,when I smoked it I don't know.
... You can make friends with a human face on a cloth ,how u made friends u don't know ...but what u know that he is ur best friend ever
Next minute ur best friend ever has decayed ask blind passers-by they will tell u he died 100yrs ago . Then u will cry till u wake up and ask myself y will I cry deeply over a piece of cloth ?
Those cobweb blind passers by knew everything in my universe I just hate them

(3) Outside my earth( Vivarth)
..i see suns lying with cobwebs in desert like Sahara . then you can put the sun in ur pocket
And it enters then u study it and swallow it then go to my dead ikwerre grandma chatting with yahweh and tell her tanks ma for the food and she will tell me to wash the plate and go to the market with people she calls friend that are as black as charcoal ...griiiiiiesssssssssh I hate this and it scares me .
I drink alcholol like drugs before going to sleep so I won't meet people but indigo trees and abandoned mansions .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Ahasco:
What if the sun was a black hole, just wondering out loud
...Ahasco my dear if the sun was the black hole this will happen over 5billion years

5Billion years ago
___2seconds later : Earth crumbles and turns to long pile of tiny dust which can be 400million miles in length as it enters into the event horizon

___2 mins later : The 200 planets of our solar system turns to long dust as they enter into the event horizon of our black hole solar

___10mins later : Blue giant , Red dwarf, white Andy 500 others our nearest brothers ,sisters and our extended brother suns turns to long pile of fire as it makes it ways to the event horizon

___ 1hr later : nearly our milky way numbering over 100billion suns turns to pile of dusty fire makes it"s way like rain makes it journey from roofs to ur buckets

___ 10hr later: 20milky ways are already dissolved as they travel to the blackhole core

___7years later: Our galaxy is already in ruins as they head to the black hole in single file

___5billion years later( 2021): Our Y axis already dissolving into the black hole

___10billion years later( 5,000,002,021AD ) : Our X axis already lost to d black hole constrictor in a dark single file ..

On and on ,it dosent stop till it jams with other sisters to repel , because I believe black holes repels itself but attract what isn't black hole.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2021
EdmundDantes:

Hmm. I thought you are here to set the "captives" free?
... We can discuss who are d captives when u are less busy!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:
I Fear no one/thing in this universe but my inverse universe scares me , I mean my own personal universe which is my dreamland...I would have conceal the truth but j have checked n I see no one can use this fear against me because I own my soul.

Madam fearfear What scares you here that are more terrific than 7headed female creatures of the Lemon green giant sun?

(1) Watching ancient rooms with my eyes so open/closed instead of my pink/brown room: This doesn't come without reminding me of the great ancient sorrows , anakhm friends lost and those secret pains that grind u in the mortar .. I rather choose to dream about 100heads demons wanabee, 100billion teeth scorpions whatever etc at least I will friend or tame them as usual.

(2) Pictures or realities from my personal universe : Apart from that room's seen , I believe I see dream more clearly than u humans...yes I am a human but my nephs nature is mixing with my human costume ,
An average human sees dream at a very low dimension rated 11, while I see at 35 as a human ,then 60 as a nephilim ,then the gifted dreamcasters see at 85.
You humans can't depict a color in ur dreams but at least today I can only see white,black,indigo ... The creepy movement of those in my universe scares me ,
In there in my universe
...I see indigo plants covering everywhere grow with speed and out of the earth .
...I see humans without hope or eyes walking endlessly with cobwebs all their bodies, I always ignore them but that's difficult ...
... Ancient cobweb houses here and there as if words like science ,development and civilization are alien to my universe . clean it today will u clean it tomorrow ,
... Big eyes touts hitting another with a cobwebed wand is a gruesome violence which can't be compared with terrorism in sambisa ,
... You can make friends with a human face on a cloth ,how u made friends u don't know ...but what u know that he is ur best friend ever
Next minute ur best friend ever has decayed ask blind passers-by they will tell u he died 100yrs ago . Then u will cry till u wake up and ask myself y will I cry deeply over a piece of cloth ?

..i see suns lying with cobwebs in desert like Sahara . then you can put the sun in ur pocket
And it enters then u study it and swallow it then go to my dead ikwerre grandma chatting with yahweh and tell her tanks ma for the food and she will tell me to wash the plate and go to the market with people she calls friend that are as black as charcoal ...griiiiiiesssssssssh I hate this and it scares me .
I drink alcholol like drugs before going to sleep so I won't meet people but indigo trees and abandoned mansions .
I am speechless with this weird fear of yours. Hmmmmmmmm #

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by 2braithe: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Can someone explain this thread to me?
Is this fiction or what.

I see someone talking about thousands of years back, different universes.
Shey na cruise abi wetin?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
SisterFire:

In there in my universe

Sisterfire many people understand dreams like real life activities what's says you ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:
Can someone explain this thread to me?
Is this fiction or what.

I see someone talking about thousands of years back, different universes.
Shey na cruise abi wetin?
...not cruise dear I am a reincarnated Ru......dlac known as runes , daughter of your christian god and mother earth,adopted daughter of a wise red-serpent and a great hater of the wing humanoid programmes against u.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by 2braithe: 2:13am On Oct 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...not cruise dear I am a reincarnated Ru......dlac known as runes , daughter of your christian god and mother earth,adopted daughter of a wise red-serpent and a great hater of the wing humanoid programmes against u.

Thanks.

Ru....dlac.. complete it please.
Are you human now?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 4:37am On Oct 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...Ah ah ah ah ah nooooo grin grin grin grin grin goddys u humans don't own here red serpenyas, 6limbed green Reptilians and we the daughters ( which some of our tribes u call mermaids ) own here
The winged giant Humanoids of 31-34ft flew in here +3billionthes years to mould you modern man 8000yrs ago, go to page 10 or 12 I started it pls someone shud help him out oooo
It means the winged humanoid are more powerful than you people or why did you allow them?

Who gave them the right to make humans on an already inhabited planet? Why not look for a virgin planet and make humans there?

Lastly someone asked a question you are yet to answer. Why is the earth's government covering and hiding the fact that there are aliens who visits earth? I have read similar things on quora : I want more answers than the usual "to prevent people from panicking."
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 4:46am On Oct 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...A journey of a 1000miles start with a step

If Nigeria is changed ,wind of changes shall spread within the rest of afeiçlæ 5yrs ...and you shall be proud of urselves firsttime in a million years

...I am not even a black goddess but love for my mother is what energises my soul
Aunty think beyond this. To change Nigeria, first break it into pieces. The people that brought the religion you hate are those who merged different nations together unjustly.

Good nations are mostly formed when the language, culture and customs are the same. Let Igbos have their country, like wise Yorubas and other major indigenous people.

In Europe many countries are less than 10, 7, 5 million. And we have Yorubas alone more than 40 million people, Igbos more than 30 million people etc.

To make Africa great, some things the white man did must be undone.

To make Nigeria great, Nigeria must break, while new countries emerging from the old Nigeria will have hope of rising above their low level.

And also, the present rulers conniving with the white powers to gag their fellow blacks and motherland must pay dearly for their betrayals and be removed.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2021
sharpwriter:

Aunty think beyond this. To change Nigeria, first break it into pieces. The people that brought the religion you hate are those who merged different nations together unjustly.

Good nations are mostly formed when the language, culture and customs are the same. Let Igbos have their country, like wise Yorubas and other major indigenous people.

In Europe many countries are less than 10, 7, 5 million. And we have Yorubas alone more than 40 million people, Igbos more than 30 million people etc.

To make Africa great, some things the white man did must be undone.

To make Nigeria great, Nigeria must break, while new countries emerging from the old Nigeria will have hope of rising above their low level.

And also, the present rulers conniving with the white powers to gag their fellow blacks and motherland must pay dearly for their betrayals and be removed.
...welcomed to this great thread , my other account was banned as usual cos I mention nebula to some one , I will reply u accordingly .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
2braithe:

Thanks.

Are you human now?
Runésh|waechsærarrphîmú•mccu|mDdlaçsú
Meaning Peace and growth of humanity .
It has a meaning in surmaria , Greek and aegy

I used | in place of a standing snake with crown
• in place of a diamond

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...Ahasco my dear if the sun was the black hole this will happen over 5billion years

5Billion years ago
___2seconds later : Earth crumbles and turns to long pile of tiny dust which can be 400million miles in length as it enters into the event horizon

___2 mins later : The 200 planets of our solar system turns to long dust as they enter into the event horizon of our black hole solar

___10mins later : Blue giant , Red dwarf, white Andy 500 others our nearest brothers ,sisters and our extended brother suns turns to long pile of fire as it makes it ways to the event horizon

___ 1hr later : nearly our milky way numbering over 100billion suns turns to pile of dusty fire makes it"s way like rain makes it journey from roofs to ur buckets

___ 10hr later: 20milky ways are already dissolved as they travel to the blackhole core

___7years later: Our galaxy is already in ruins as they head to the black hole in single file

___5billion years later( 2021): Our Y axis already dissolving into the black hole

___10billion years later( 5,000,002,021AD ) : Our X axis already lost to d black hole constrictor in a dark single file ..

On and on ,it dosent stop till it jams with other sisters to repel , because I believe black holes repels itself but attract what isn't black hole.
In otherwise, there will be no peace, only confusion and destruction, that means no being will live for long and maybe just maybe another blackhole will be by the corner approaching our blackhole and when the two meet, you can imagine what that will be. It will be so much fun I guess. I mean a quaser at least souls will be present in there

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sisterhot:
...welcomed to this great thread , my other account was banned as usual cos I mention nebula to some one , I will reply u accordingly .
Nebula? Is it a crime word here?
I read about nebula a week ago in one of the near death experiences recounted by a woman.

In her experience, she said she saw Elohim(s) and she said they were what we normally call aliens as depicted in some of our unverified pictures here on earth and that they created us (humans).

And that she also saw that they were creating some planets and that the planets were extremely glorious and beautiful. That was where she mentioned nebula/nebulous or so That they were forming a nebula.

So, is that an offence here cheesy or maybe someone reported your moniker

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BDXTRA: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tloc:

95% of what you've written hear aligns with my research. How do the beings in the waters shape shift and humans can not?
While all of them are fascinating, the most fascinating to me is that various races and people from some countries were created by different humanoid creators as against the popular creation stories. All are still subject to more research though grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Phillipson02:

Sisterfire many people understand dreams like real life activities what's says you ?

...Omg @ phillipson which people again ? Are you humans not liars pls spare me that !
Let me prove it to you ...

Now listen you 6ft/100yrs are just like 0.0001kg/6months if you know what I mean? smiley

In my comment I told you how I flew like a bird (in my inverse world aka dreamland aka my personal universe, ) out of my earth just because I want to visit the sun and supernovas, truely speaking I met the sun lying in a desert ( cheesy A signboard shows Sahara) , then I picked up the sun and insert it in my pocket then 2seconds later , I started eating the sun and when I'm done I thanked my grandma that died in 1994, as she was gisting with Jehovah , the anger seeing him, made me wake up .
( Do you see how stupid this dreams is?
That's my version and that's how I saw it as a higher being )

Now let prayer warrior called perra aka anas09 dream same dream that I dreamt'
Listen how she will explain it and she will never tell u her views are totally blurred ,

Perra anas09 '
Praise tha lord everyone ' as I slept at night after strong midnight prayers( After a hotsex)
" I dreamt where I was been taking up to heaven by some unforseen angels of our lord Jesus christ( She will lie that she was flying so she won't be called a witch by her fellow wickedsouls who envy her lies and deceits)

The church/nairalanders will shout " god be praise
So I sister anastesia' ,was carried like the parachute up and I saw heaven " in heaven their where many fountains flowing with the love ,peace and everlasting joy of tha holy ghost . Then I looked at the throne of the almighty god I saw a very strong white light so big and huge shining in glory, then I cried in joy my god is that you and my god said " anastestia stop crying you have serious work to do on earth" the sins are too much ,go back and win souls my daughter" and I anastesia said Lord I shall do ur will"
( now did girl denies putting the sun in her pocket , y won't she deny , how can she put what she called god all mighty in pocket )

Anas09 continues
As I was about to leave the throne I saw my grandma full of happiness and she said "go my daughter the world needs u ", and I saw a gentleman beside her which I believed is angel Michael "
Again this vessel of lies denies telling her grandma tanks ma after eating the sun and she branded the unknown man angel Michael
Y will she not deny eating the sun ,so that her enemies in the church will accuse her of eating the demonic food and that her grandma is a witch , the same thing she tells people's grandma
YOU HUMANS ARE WICKED LIARS WHEN IT COMES TO SAYING WHAT U SAW IN UR USELESS DREAMS ,
HIGHER BEINGS AND THOSE WITH DREAM GIFTS WILL SEE " GRAIN OF COIN SWALLOWING HUMAN, PLATE OF RICE EATING COW,
BUT U HUMANS WILL NEVER SEE THOSE THINGS BUT " WHERE U ARE CROWNED KING , WHERE U ARE MADE A BILLIONAIRE , WHERE U WERE WINNING UR WARS , U WILL NARRATE IT AS IF IT WAS ON EARTH , EVERYTHING WILL BE SO PERFECT HAHAHAHA cheesy grin SHAME ON U ALL ,I HAVE SEEN IT ALL
DID DANIEL THE GREAT NOT DREAM OF RUBBISH THINGS AND LATER TRANSLATE IT TO REAL INVENT ,
DID DANIEL NOT EXPOSE UR LIES BY EXPOSING UR DREAMS OF COW A HERBIVORE EATING HUMAN?
Liars oooo! A plate of rice will swallow u finish u ,clean mouth and when u wake up u will claim u ate rice in ur dream and pastors shud pray for ur stupid self .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
BDXTRA:

While all of them are fascinating, the most fascinating to me is that various races and people from some countries were created by different humanoid creators as against the popular creation stories. All are still subject to more research though grin
...welcome and , clean whatever u don't like dear

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
sharpwriter:

Nebula? Is it a crime word here?
I read about nebula a week ago in one of the near death experiences recounted by a woman.

In her experience, she said she saw Elohim(s) and she said they were what we normally call aliens as depicted in some of our unverified pictures here on earth and that they created us (humans).

And that she also saw that they were creating some planets and that the planets were extremely glorious and beautiful. That was where she mentioned nebula/nebulous or so That they were forming a nebula.

So, is that an offence here cheesy or maybe someone reported your moniker
...Women are always seeing elohim gods , nawa ooh ! Another woman seeing god again?
When anas09 sees god almighty 10times a week and she is the most desperate soul ever!

Abeg let's leave the issue ,
My dear I think it is a mistake from them , I mailed and they let me be , I don't like using sisterhot .
But continuous discussions on blackholes and quaser has seen me go on numerous ban , then I was surprised when I was banned for pizzla nebula

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
2braithe:

Thanks.

Are you human now?
...Yes I am a human , as tiny as u and others
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
SisterFire:
Someone I dumped is using 2 accounts to help himself out. Stockwise 's truth still stands
Infatuated Nairaland fugitives ... hahahaha grin grin grin

Ah, yes, Madme, Indeed you dumped him because you were too young and beautiful for him cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Na the koko be that.

Each time you touch her she will shout it cos of her beauty
50 years plus and the ex-who..re won't shut up?

In all the years I've known both of you have you known me to meddle with her? Wasn't i always warning you about her? A woman her age that sees prostitution as good work and tells lies without blinking an eye can be called a good name right? In what culture or land? Only on Nairaland so leave them be. It's what i do.

Pretty soon she'll get tired of all this and go looking for new fun. The truth is you are the one keeping her ticking not all these ignorant morons that think they've finally found the next big thing after the Holy Bible and practical science. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.