Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209860 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Drella(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...welcome my dear , isolate him like others with d report button OK grin
My crime is that I am the most beautiful and sexiest being in nigeria today grin grin
Hmm really.
I'll need a proof of that you know cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Drella:

I like people who speak rubbish with confidence.Aje you dey motivate me.
To you, I'm her alternate account o.See you talking convincingly.

Come to think of it,this your obsession with her is not ordinary o.Ko kin shey oju lasan.
For you not to be able to go a day without talking about her.Will you die if you decide not to think nor talk about her in a day?
Better beg her to release you.

If the picture you posted is sistfire,then she is a good looking woman.But that is not enough reason to be following her like your destiny is in her hands.

Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi.
I won't reply you henceforth.
...When I tell everyone that he is trapped inside me forever some think I was blabbing grin grin
Yahweh who was trapped inside my sexy mum forever chased after her for 3.1billion years ,when he finally caught her in 1522AD or something and everyone thought he will torture or decapitate her limb for limb but he begged her to come back 2 him...
Who is the queen of yahweh's heaven ? My mum scarlet the same prostitute
Who is the matron of the 24 elders? My mum
Which monument is the biggest in heaven? My mum moulded naked , which yahweh made everyone worship grin

He will never stop even after death , he will search for me ...
Note : Anyone who comes to me with wild sexual thoughts instead of wisdom study will never stop been infatuated even after death, many pastors are in this bondage . And I can't help out !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Drella:

Hmm really.
...I am the sexiest darling everyone knows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OK let me show u my photo
and don't quote that guy i dumped( he masturbates whenever u quote him because no one talks to him anymore d whole of nairaland), he was my slave and I appreciated his efforts!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Drella:

Hmm really.
....me and my daughters who are all great mothers.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Drella:

I like people who speak rubbish with confidence.Aje you dey motivate me.
To you, I'm her alternate account o.See you talking convincingly.

Come to think of it,this your obsession with her is not ordinary o.Ko kin shey oju lasan.
For you not to be able to go a day without talking about her.Will you die if you decide not to think nor talk about her in a day?
Better beg her to release you.

If the picture you posted is sistfire,then she is a good looking woman.But that is not enough reason to be following her like your destiny is in her hands

Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi.
I won't reply you henceforth.
...This is me not that lady on corporate who is my junior sis

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Beauty queen you said same reptilian gods are same as Mayan Aztec gods who formed south america,
How could dey create humans when they are monsters?
And do youthink they are more sophiscated than gods of earth ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Abeg release this dude he is a man like me & this is so so paranormal cry

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Drella(m): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:

Now I see why he is infatuated grin

You look good!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Drella(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
....me and my daughters who are all great mothers.

Everyone is looking Coool cool

What kinda party were you having

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Drella:

Now I see why he is infatuated grin

You look good!
... Most times those I senior with 20yrs don't give me respect because. Of my young face unless I act then they will bow... Many argue that my daughter is my sister ,some my twin..I am tired
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Phillipson02:
Abeg release this dude he is a man like me & this is so so paranormal cry
...Go and tell.amadioha,
Does he knew his soul is contaminated already? A man swore to his mother's grave 4 consecutive times to avoid me but a year later he is still with me ,ogbaakwa aka nwam
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
sharpwriter:

Aunty think beyond this. To change Nigeria, first break it into pieces. The people that brought the religion you hate are those who merged different nations together unjustly
... My dear from page one I have always thought beyond this , I am a lady from ikwerre but mention those guys from nairaland political section (where I motivate ipob and biafrans ) they will tell u I am an ipob terrorist , A terror woman whom one mod banned her monikker till jan 2025 , for doing nothing ... What is my crime I narrate histories of war fought in the medieval era which made eastern Europe where I once ruled great!
When I preach about destroying religion first before crumbling the animal nation,I know its positive implications on we " the people "
I will narrate it ,so u and others will understand what is at stake.
Remember and I am a vessel of freedom and justice ,I have killed thousands of people as a neph or human all this during getting freedom, so I am not those half baked wisdom like budaatum who supports buhari ,fulani killing , one nigeria and still go about singing he is so wise and u humans are confused what wisdom really is ,

Good nations are mostly formed when the language, culture and customs are the same. Let Igbos have their country, like wise Yorubas and other major indigenous people

Firstly , when a nation prepares to fully get the nation of theirs which is always through wars , they have stopped saying Jesus this and jesus that
2 they have stopped believing hellfire is full of fire
3 They have been pushed to the wall and the fear of death/hellfire is now out of question .
4: freedom which religion hates so much is now what is their dreams ,
YOU CANT BE SAYING SOMEONE SHUD BREAK THE COUNTRY SO THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND EVERY SUNDAY U GO TO CHURCH , WHOSE GONNA BREAK THE COUNTRY FOR U HOH?
COUNTRIES ARE BROKEN WHEN INDIGENOUS MEN DECIDES TO DARE THE GODS AND TAKE THE DESTINY ON THEIR OWN HANDS THROUGH FEARLESSNESS ,IF U THINK WHAT I AM SAYING IS A LIE , WHY DO U THINK PASTORS WHO EAT U RAW WITH THE POLITICIANS HATES FREEDOM FIGHTING? THEY GO ABOUT PREACHING ABOUT VIOLENCE JUST FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAINS

Secondly , Now when miracle happens Jesus came down from heaven and break down Nigeria in particles then oduduwa and Biafra is formed .
Let's illustrate,
Biafra now has its independence and in august 2024 , Fulani oligarchy pays fr mbaka , bishop okeke , pastor Chris and pastor odumeje visits where they were given B1.5million each ie N600million to say" the lord said we shud forgive the fulanis so we can move forward" and coincidentally their was a natural disaster which normally happened every september which pastors of biafra used as a weapon to deceive the people of biafra.
Then little atheist in the land like uncleck starts raising alarm against this ,Fulani hitmen comes and kill him at night and Father mbaka once more used it as a weapon of deception to tell u urim that " MR UCHE " UNCLECK " OKOYE WAS KILLED because HE WENT AGAINST GOD'S WILL " then everyone gets scared,
And Fulani's were allowed to graze peacefully then 490fulani supreme conspirators are inducted into been bishops of catholic churches in biafra afte r paying the diocese B200million N35billion and changing their names to Phillip okonkwo instead of the names used to deceive Hausa which is " ibn murtala al monguno "
The bishops who sing it on radios that Jesus gave Igbo's biafra will tell u " Jesus said all fulanis from Mali are said to live in ebonyi and enugu for the message is from heaven "
100men objected and they were killed at night while fixing juju image on their dead bodies"
Now the news went viral that "pagans who went against the messages from heaven were killed by angels from god " and biafrans welcomes the future bandits while singing " forgiveness is progress , justice is for the lord SAME SONG THOUGHT THEM BY FULANI BISHOPS WHO NOW BRIBE GOVENORS TO SHUT UP , you can see how they destroyed ur soul with religion " forgiveness is progress instead of justice !
IN 10YEARS BIAFRANS ARE IN DEEP BONDAGE ONCE MORE,
Then youths start from the scratch once more to fight against what is seen as angels from heaven ,
AGAIN I TELL U WHEN A TRIBE WANTS TO GET THEIR NATION AND THEY ARE READY THEY FIRST KILL RELIGION AND ITS ELEMENTS DONT LEAVE ANY STONE UNTURNED ,THEN NOT EVEN US ARMY CAN WIN U because THOSE WHO DIED FIGHTING ARE URSHERED BACK INTO THE ARMY

In Europe many countries are less than 10, 7, 5 million. And we have Yorubas alone more than 40 million people, Igbos more than 30 million people etc

To make Africa great, some things the white man did must be undone.

To make Nigeria great, Nigeria must break, while new countries emerging from the old Nigeria will have hope of rising above their low level.

And also, the present rulers conniving with the white powers to gag their fellow blacks and motherland must pay dearly for their betrayals and be removed.
...in Europe 400yrs ago many pastors and leaders were killed before the war was won ,because pastors are the weak link and great distraction
Lord said don't fight back
Lord said don't eat before fighting
Lord said let the traitors live
Lord said Romans are from heaven don't fight them
Lord said cut ur fingers before going to fight angels will help u out , do it with faith and know our lord never fails
All this they said after collecting lots of gold from the enemy camps , and the war lingers without solution but when all pastors were killed after one was caught with the enemy commandant the war ended in 6months, more than 10,000tribes in eastern Europe has been wiped out through religious tactics of the enemies, they have gone on extinction forever " the lord said don't fight ur enemies, leave them to me " na so Saminus tribe go extinction "
Yorubas shud learn that if they appear weak and cunny( they call sophiscated) they are finished forever ,they shud fight their evil leaders
WEAKNESS
many will want to fight them when they declare oduduwa ,Fulani and igbos may decide to take over them in future .if they like let them go harassing the igbos . FIGHTING UR OPPRESSORS MAKES ONE FEARLESS ,FIGHTING OUT OF GREED MAKES ONE STUPID

CUNNINGLINESS
Enemies will use that word treachery on the yorubas " since yorubas see treachery as wisdom they will never win a war,
To them killing a traitor is same as killing a wise man!

Igbos shud go non-religious and when the biafra comes military and bio-weapon shud be compulsory in their institutes .

Mr sharpwriter don't talk about breaking ur country if u don't hate religion with vile ok

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Drella:

Everyone is looking Coool cool

What kinda party were you having
...End of the year
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...End of the year
Where's the picture? Ain't seeing any
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by budaatum: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Remember and I am a vessel of freedom and justice ,I have killed thousands of people as a neph or human all this during getting freedom, so I am not those half baked wisdom like budaatum....

I did wonder where I'd come across you, then found I hadn't but know the company you keep and hope you aren't infected with their donkeyism.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
stockwise:

Where's the picture? Ain't seeing any
...u didn't ask
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... .

Mr sharpwriter don't talk about breaking ur country if u don't hate religion with vile ok
Wow! See energy! I commend your energy o,. Where you dey see power type all these?

You are right and correct anyways. I'm not doing religion and I'm passed the contemplation or doubtful stage.

As for the Yoruba nation, it is only one Xtian prophet that has been talking about war and he supports Sunday Igboho, while leading fathers of the movement want to do it peacefully, so those who wanna fight (Igboho and others) had to lay low and observe.

if not guerrilla warfare would have started : firstly against our evil leaders (kings and politicians) just as you pointed out, before now facing the demons from fouta djallon.

But as we have it presently, Igboho is still captured, and the observers are still observing waiting for the next step : referendum or whatever will happen. The thing looks bleak and people don't know what next.

But dear, if I will say anything at all it is that, I haven't seen a madness as great as this before (both from Yoruba and igbo elders, but especially from yoruba elders).

How can you see that some people are hell bent on annihilating your tribe and people, even you as kings are not safe, yet you can't support freedom and breakage of the chains of slavery. And to even use their common sense and brain that Nigeria wasn't existing before and that it's a pseudo country given to them by white men who hate them na wahala.

The madness is beyond my comprehension and they really need to be dealt with mercilessly to reset dem brain and other foolish people thinking in their line of foolish thoughts.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...u didn't ask
My lady, can I see the pictures?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...u didn't ask
YOU SAID YOU ARE THE MOST PRETTY AND SEXY
ARE YOU MORE PRETTIER THAN UCHE MONTANA MY CRUSH

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
budaatum:

I did wonder where I'd come across you, then found I hadn't but know the company you keep and hope you aren't infected with their donkeyism.
what is donkeyism ? shocked cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by budaatum: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Phillipson02:
what is donkeyism ? shocked cool

Lol!

In a nutshell, it's a name for those who don't know they have a mind.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Phillipson02:
YOU SAID YOU ARE THE MOST PRETTY AND SEXY
ARE YOU MORE PRETTIER THAN UCHE MONTANA MY CRUSH
...I browsed her name and she is one of the glo ambassadors! ...Let her reach my age first so u compare and contrast smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
stockwise:

...At midnight 12 to 3, but I am d yoga one in my dp ...I blurred it so I can avert obsessions .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2021
stockwise:

... Ngwa me la moire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2021

Me and my daurras
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2021
SisterFire:
... Ngwa me la moire
Very cute. I don't blame the obsessed guy...lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2021
SisterFire:

Me and my daurras
Beauty with brains...a rare combination

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.