Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210888 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Rekhina:

Let it not happen again.

I see how u insult how Engineer ( Mrs ) Vivian we respect so much ,she isnt perturbed because she finds people afterlife .I can't do all that mine is on earth .

Insult? I can do a whole lot worse and you know it!
But no, why do you think so?

All of una wahala na the same color. I can tolerate it to a great extent but not Vivian's version
I'm super sick and tired of that one, but still restrained due to old times sake.

Let her stop mentioning me and telling her lies and she will find i am not at all interested in whatever she has to offer or how many aliens she fvcked and cheated on.

That's all.

Bye for now General Queen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
elipheleh:

You boast in your iniquities and evil.
But I come boasting in the name of my Lord Jesus.

but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the LORD. Jeremiah 9:24

And in the name of Jesus, let evil tongue on this tread be bound in Jesus name and every of their evil cohorts turn against themselves in Jesus name.

In Jesus name let there be confusion in the camp of every witches on this post and let every of their demons tremble and leave them in the name of Jesus.

from cu|culai

meidxelayi 51: 6-8 As for the Hun laboratory creations of the immortals who don't know Satan as the Lord of fake peace known as Jehovah they shall polute hun with suffering unimaginable

Guut 35:1
Wisemen from hun shud not pity the programmed but their fellows because Those who killed gifteds of the supreme has populated hun...

...Is a pity elipheleh that evil enchanter feral aka Jesus Christ has possessed your soul and this spirit has freeze ur brains that you can't do this on your own .
In the name of my mother scaa•l I uproot Jesus from you .
This day you shall know that those who gives their souls to unknown immortals good at blood carnage , lies and rape are not fit to be called animals because animals control their souls and fear no afterlife.they shud not be in our zoos for they shall possess our animals. They shall be locked and fed words and words of stolen words of Jesus Christ that dosent make them go hungry again.then served water of life from the lying lips of feralikirinscu Jesus Christ.

I uproot evil Jesus who raped aslilany•i the beauty red serpent to comatose from you Lilac μ4-12.

Tank you Amún uclus
Tank you mother earth for you shall deliver this lost soul.Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by elipheleh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
SisterFire:
from cu|culai

meidxelayi 51: 6-8 As for the Hun laboratory creations of the immortals who don't know Satan as the Lord of fake peace known as Jehovah they shall polute hun with suffering unimaginable

Wisemen from hun shud not pity the programmed but their fellows because Those who killed gifteds of the supreme has populated hun...

...Is a pity elipheleh that evil enchanter feral aka Jesus Christ has possessed your soul and this spirit has freeze ur brains that you can't do this on your own .
This day you shall know that those who gives their souls to unknown immortals good at blood carnage , lies and rape are not fit to be called animals because animals control their souls and fear no afterlife.they shud not be in our zoos for they shall possess our animals. They shall be locked and fed words and words of stolen words of Jesus Christ that dosent make them go hungry again.then served water of life from the lying lips of feralikirinscu Jesus Christ.

I uproot evil Jesus who raped aslilany•i the beauty red serpent to comatose Lilac μ4-12.

Tank you Amún uclus

In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you foul spirits and bring into captivity every captivity to the obedience of Christ Jesus. I command your evil powers with which you exalted your self against the knowledge of Christ to be destroyed. In the name of Jesus I command that you from henceforth you become powerless. And all your evil demons leave you in Jesus name.

I loose this human whom you have possessed for long in the name of Jesus. I command the Fire of the Holy Spirit to burn every forces around you in Jesus name.

I decree in the name of Jesus that the Light of the good news of our Lord Jesus deliver you and your household from this grips of deaths.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by elipheleh(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
SisterFire:
from cu|culai

I uproot evil Jesus who raped aslilany•i the beauty red serpent to comatose Lilac μ4-12.

Tank you Amún uclus

Thus says the Lord Jesus Christ:

My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. JOHN 10:29

And again I seat in heavenly places with Christ Jesus which is above all things.

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is of the earth, and of the earth he speaketh: he that cometh from heaven is above all. JOHN 3:31

I come in the name of Jesus and I clip that mouth that spews vanity in Jesus name. I decree that all your evil imaginations be cast down in Jesus name.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
I have been following this thread for some time now. Its expository and eye opening. I can relate to it too because I feel there is so much more left unexplained in religion however it is.
I dreamt of you Sisterfire. I don't know you nor have I met you before. But in that dream you're tall and light skinned and slim. I saw three ladies. My wife, my ex and you. In the dream I was with my wife then my ex came around, I moved towards her leaving my wife. This my ex has some should I say ogbanje? She's not so religious and she has attacked one of my girlfriend back then about 7yrs ago. She actually fought her way into my life because she loved me and wanted us to get married. This my ex according to my girlfriend then attacked her in the dream and drained her blood. She woke up and became sick immediately for weeks. She sworn not to have anything to do with me anymore. The thing is, I also loved this my ex and started dating her after my girlfriend was scared off. Back to the dream: I saw her and was glad in my dream, I moved towards her and stood by her side. My wife was staring at me then you came around also at that instant. When I saw you I knew it was you Sisterfire. I left my ex and moved towards you. It seems I went towards where I can have peace in that dream.
I woke and couldn't remember more details in the dream. I don't know what to make of the dream.

Another one, when I was younger I see myself jumping so high over obstacles and jumping to fly to avoid being caught by monsters or people chasing me. As I grow older, I lost that but no more being chased in the dream.
I also have the ability of continuing from a dream I had dreamt maybe the previous night if I am not pleased with the previous outcome I can either go back to sleep to correct the situation or wait till the next night to take revenge. That also I'm beginning to loose it.

I come from a religious home and there was a time I really devoted myself to Jesus and his teachings. I would go into the wilderness as early as 6am to read the Bible and pray. But I noticed this anger and resentment towards the person of Jesus. I became afraid what's wrong with me. Weather in normal or not. Why should I be hating Jesuse grin I actually forced myself to love him but deep down I don't regard him.

With all these I've said, what do you think is going on with me. How do I trace my path to reach this state of awareness.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Icedplane:
I have been following this thread for some time now. Its expository and eye opening. I can relate to it too because I feel there is so much more left unexplained in religion however it is.
I dreamt of you Sisterfire. I don't know you nor have I met you before. But in that dream you're tall and light skinned and slim. I saw three ladies. My wife, my ex and you. In the dream I was with my wife then my ex came around, I moved towards her leaving my wife. This my ex has some should I say ogbanje? She's not so religious and she has attacked one of my girlfriend back then about 7yrs ago. She actually fought her way into my life because she loved me and wanted us to get married. This my ex according to my girlfriend then attacked her in the dream and drained her blood. She woke up and became sick immediately for weeks. She sworn not to have anything to do with me anymore. The thing is, I also loved this my ex and started dating her after my girlfriend was scared off. Back to the dream: I saw her and was glad in my dream, I moved towards her and stood by her side. My wife was staring at me then you came around also at that instant. When I saw you I knew it was you Sisterfire. I left my ex and moved towards you. It seems I went towards where I can have peace in that dream.
I woke and couldn't remember more details in the dream. I don't know what to make of the dream.

Another one, when I was younger I see myself jumping so high over obstacles and jumping to fly to avoid being caught by monsters or people chasing me. As I grow older, I lost that but no more being chased in the dream.
I also have the ability of continuing from a dream I had dreamt maybe the previous night if I am not pleased with the previous outcome I can either go back to sleep to correct the situation or wait till the next night to take revenge. That also I'm beginning to loose it.

I come from a religious home and there was a time I really devoted myself to Jesus and his teachings. I would go into the wilderness as early as 6am to read the Bible and pray. But I noticed this anger and resentment towards the person of Jesus. I became afraid what's wrong with me. Weather in normal or not. Why should I be hating Jesuse grin I actually forced myself to love him but deep down I don't regard him.

With all these I've said, what do you think is going on with me. How do I trace my path to reach this state of awareness.
Thanks
... I specially welcome you here my dear.♥
And as 4 ur worries we shall trash it alphabet by alphabet .
And anytime u see that photo on my dp just let me know .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
elipheleh:

Thus says the Lord Jesus Christ:

My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. JOHN 10:29

And again I seat in heavenly places with Christ Jesus which is above all things.

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is of the earth, and of the earth he speaketh: he that cometh from heaven is above all. JOHN 3:31

I come in the name of Jesus and I clip that mouth that spews vanity in Jesus name. I decree that all your evil imaginations be cast down in Jesus name.
...kulawa band azu ,ifuru munagi!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sojourner2000

We shall look into the elements of parallel worlds and Ability to pass through walls and objects in visiting worlds unresidential
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 1:40am On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Mr Nnamdi
Mr Nnamdi, wink

Next is the dreams.....
And many they shall be

wink wink wink wink

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by 1Satanist: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Thou shall search but not find
For the dreams shall prevail against thee as shall the vile daughters of Amún uclus.

The dreams await ...........

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

The dreams....

Ignorant!

angry

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2022
SisterFire:
Sojourner2000

We shall look into the elements of parallel worlds and Ability to pass through walls and objects in visiting worlds unresidential

Great
Can't wait
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:12am On Jun 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

I'll pay10k last for this particular one
The phone is crap. Just going that high cos you say you need the money urgently and my nephew needs a phone

If you agree i whatsapps you and waybill
Rule 1 broken
Derailing and nuisance

Cc: Dominique farano lalasticlala oam4j
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

I'll pay10k last for this particular one
The phone is crap. Just going that high cos you say you need the money urgently and my nephew needs a phone

If you agree i whatsapps you and waybill
I did keep u awake,
Thanks for sharing

Mr Horn cheesy

@1Stanist
@Laiesforever
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I did keep u awake,
Thanks for sharing

Mr Horn cheesy

@1Stanist
@Laiesforever

grin grin grin grin grin

Sisterfire should we tell him?

cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Rule 1 broken
Derailing and nuisance

Cc: Dominique farano lalasticlala oam4j

Oh, Sisterfire aka Husbandsnatcha I thought this your mystic moniker was banned?

By the way, you do know the mods your are calling on are Christians right? They worship the same God and Christ you've been defaming abominably all over this thread with your sisterfire moniker... calling them Satan, rapists and frauds.

And oh, PapaNamdi was the one selling. We just wanted to buy

So sorry!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Rule 1 broken
Derailing and nuisance

j

See Desperation!!!!!

PapaNnamdi just look what you did? You are giving madam sleepless nights and days

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

Oh, Sisterfire aka Husbandsnatcha I thought this your mystic moniker was banned?

By the way, you do know the mods your are calling on are Christians right? They worship the same God and Christ you've been defaming abominably all over this thread with your sisterfire moniker... calling them Satan, rapists and frauds.

And oh, PapaNamdi was the one selling. We just wanted to buy

So sorry!
...Stop ,I will call papannamdi to order!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I did keep u awake,
Thanks for sharing

Mr Horn cheesy

@1Stanist
@Laiesforever

...is okay nnamdi let him be.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Stop ,I will call papannamdi to order!

Deal!

If he mentions me once again, even by mistake, the deal is off.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...is okay nnamdi let him be.

Y'all knw i didnt quote him,
read all the posts, he @ ladiesforever requested an email by quoting me.
you can see his last post has nothing to do with my post here.

he probably couldnt sleep at night, well i do knw why he couldnt sleep though smiley

anyways,
i dont quote him,

the tarteetiri years old needs spiritual direction,

What if i become the wife of your dreams Mr Horn,
everytime we sleep wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

he probably couldnt sleep at night, well i do knw why he couldnt sleep though smiley

anyways,
i dont quote him,

everytime we sleep wink

...Just let him be my dear , he is still my son. And don't do him anymore thing at night he will know the truth one day.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

anyways,
i dont quote him,

everytime we sleep wink

@Amunethseranu
Sisterifre what did I tell you about a deal?
I hardly do deals but i gave you one just a few hours ago now lookie here. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

anyways,
i dont quote him,

everytime we sleep wink

I quoted you,, and you forgot you replied sharply and sent a mail but let me ask you, did i reply the mail?
Abi them tell you say i be gay or interested in Nonsense?

You kept me up at night.. all night? grin grin grin
Well, congratulations are in order.
Far be it from me to spoil your celebrations.

Listen, you are stepping into something you don't understand.. trouble that doesn't concern you.
Do not mistake my reluctance to take you on for weakness
In fact, the way things are now I won't take yu on alone... it you Sisterfire both.

I'm terrible once i get going... so persistent causing mayhem it bothers on obsession
Just ask sistefire

I keep warning you but your false bravado in the presence of a woman you want to impress won't let you hear word

That thread you posted your number was well hidden. You deleted the topic to make it unclickable so no one gets in.
That i got in at all in so short a time should tell you a lot about my abilities if truly you are internet-wise like you claim

Hear you no go hear and now you want to be my wife with your small prick
Na only God know the kind mentality him give you I don't

When i start you can't deal... I kid you not.
Walk away while the going is good.
Don't start what you can't finish. Many worse than you have tried.

Sisterfire take note. You know i hardly drop warnings.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
LadiesForever:

@Amunethseranu
Sisterifre what did I tell you about a deal?
I hardly do deals but i gave you one just a few hours ago now lookie here. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He won't disturb u again and avoid him
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
SisterFire:
He won't disturb u again and avoid him

You have yourself a second deal.

Never say I don't like you, Vivian
Na your wotowoto dey make me craze grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Someone asked me about meditation and how I come about it,
I wanted sisterfire to speak,

What I noticed about me,
I have always felt out of place,
Right from puberty

I knew I was beta, smarter, stronger, and limited
I felt everything around me is an illusion

But I was made to believe I was mad.
So I hid every idea beneath my brain.

I read the 48laws of power and decided to be like 3veryone around me,
However if I did things that require results I do them differently from others (herd)

My journey towards meditation is not an easy one,
The first I did was sitting down in the dark, palms facing up I
Ontop of each other, around 2am or so, I had the greatest fear of my life, the feeling and the eye and cave and all, I was afraid and opened my eye,
All my mind was, wetin be this?? So I slept
The second was after some days, this one gave me the feeling of trance but I was scared of dying, as I couldn't feel myself breathing,

I tried and tried after this and it was not working anymore,
So I lay down still, because my brain had been conditioned, it felt it was sleep, but I needed the peace that comes
My clock was distracting me with the sound while I was sitted and trying, the tik tok was amplified so loud I couldn't concentrate..

So I said to myself but I don't hear this if I want to sleep, why so loud,
So i lay still to trick the brain that it was sleep and I focused on nature,
Qnd that was it,
It's not sleep,. I came out of it 3times,
The first was a death(I still plan to go back to)
Second was a long lost memory I couldn't remember, I focused on it and closed my eyes , and I heard the answer,I kid you not

Third was with beings I wasnt equiped to see, they had apparels of red or peach, I only saw their aparels and they seemed like apparels of beings 4-5 times my size.(I paused after this)
I can't give the full details of what transpired..
I will seek more knowledge before I continue with meditation.

Who ever did this to our brains to limit it's potential needs to be severly punished
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
I also have the urge to punish people,
For their acts I perceive as wicked or wrong,

I don't have this urge before,

Reason why I am seeking more knowledge
Before my next meditation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oh one more thing,

Renounce every religion you have been taught,

The name of the god you worship in that religion Is a con,
Say it till you are no longer scared of saying it,

Erase fear completely,that's what limits the brain,

You'd. BE fine

Seraphim saved somebody today,

Thank you sisterfire, you are the best
The plans I had for him were not good at all
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Mumu
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Someone asked me about meditation and how I come about it,
I wanted sisterfire to speak,

What I noticed about me,
I have always felt out of place,
Right from puberty

I knew I was beta, smarter, stronger, and limited
I felt everything around me is an illusion

But I was made to believe I was mad.
So I hid every idea beneath my brain.

I read the 48laws of power and decided to be like 3veryone around me,
However if I did things that require results I do them differently from others (herd)

My journey towards meditation is not an easy one,
The first I did was sitting down in the dark, palms facing up I
Ontop of each other, around 2am or so, I had the greatest fear of my life, the feeling and the eye and cave and all, I was afraid and opened my eye,
All my mind was, wetin be this?? So I slept
The second was after some days, this one gave me the feeling of trance but I was scared of dying, as I couldn't feel myself breathing,

I tried and tried after this and it was not working anymore,
So I lay down still, because my brain had been conditioned, it felt it was sleep, but I needed the peace that comes
My clock was distracting me with the sound while I was sitted and trying, the tik tok was amplified so loud I couldn't concentrate..

So I said to myself but I don't hear this if I want to sleep, why so loud,
So i lay still to trick the brain that it was sleep and I focused on nature,
Qnd that was it,
It's not sleep,. I came out of it 3times,
The first was a death(I still plan to go back to)
Second was a long lost memory I couldn't remember, I focused on it and closed my eyes , and I heard the answer,I kid you not

Third was with beings I wasnt equiped to see, they had apparels of red or peach, I only saw their aparels and they seemed like apparels of beings 4-5 times my size.(I paused after this)
I can't give the full details of what transpired..
I will seek more knowledge before I continue with meditation.

Who ever did this to our brains to limit it's potential needs to be severly punished

my brother you are deep for ur clock to disturb u shows you know this Meditation of a thing and on spirit level. Mine was a bird ( Owl ) somewhere distance can't stop hooting loud I came back to reality and found out her hootings were so far and not so loud when I was meditating .

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.