Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209490 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Leiylau share your Meditation please cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I also have the urge to punish people,
For their acts I perceive as wicked or wrong,

I don't have this urge before,

Reason why I am seeking more knowledge
Before my next meditation

I stand with you like you are gifted , please serve silly humans pains by Allah . Since they said hellfire is random.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I will be done with the book today.
Thank you for finally answering my questions.
Please respond to your mail.
Hey , so are you familiar with Obantoko?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I also have the urge to punish people,
For their acts I perceive as wicked or wrong,

I don't have this urge before,

Reason why I am seeking more knowledge
Before my next meditation

hi hello I happened to stumble on this page , your urge is primal , it is necessary , acting on it though is another thing entirely , I hope you have a wonderful day and remember to smile and randomly ask a friend how his day went , trust me it helps
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sisterfire I need to hear your say on this?
Do you think the earth is a prison planet?
So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hypnotic suggestion -

- a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work.

After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to Earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to

inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a special purpose for being on Earth. But, of course there is no purpose for being in a prison -- at least not for the prisoner.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rekhina:

my brother you are deep for ur clock to disturb u shows you know this Meditation of a thing and on spirit level. Mine was a bird ( Owl ) somewhere distance can't stop hooting loud I came back to reality and found out her hootings were so far and not so loud when I was meditating .
Those little sounds become so amplified you wonder how it's possible
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hey , so are you familiar with Obantoko?

Great
Finally I have found someone on the same mental level with me who lives in proximity.
I once resided at obantoko during my 100 level days. I am a funaabite and I now reside at isolu? Do you know there?
How can I contact you?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Again sisterfire.
Pour more light
I found this somewhere

The idea of "One God" was perpetuated by the Hebrew leader Moses while he was in Egypt. He left Egypt with his adopted people, the Jewish slaves. While hey were crossing the desert, Moses was intercepted by an operative of the "Old Empire" near Mt. Sinai.

Moses was tricked into believing that this operative was "the" One God through the use of hypnotic commands, as well as technical and aesthetic tricks which are commonly used by the "Old Empire" to trap IS-BEs.

Thereafter, the Jewish slaves, who trusted the word of Moses implicitly, have worshiped a single god they call "Yaweh". The name "Yaweh" means "anonymous", as the IS-BE who worked with Moses could not use an actual name or anything that would identify himself, or blow the cover of the amnesia / prison operation.

The last thing the covert amnesia / hypnosis / prison system wants to do is to reveal themselves openly to the IS-BEs on Earth.

They feel that this would restore the inmates memories!

How true sisterfire?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Great
Finally I have found someone on the same mental level with me who lives in proximity.
I once resided at obantoko during my 100 level days. I am a funaabite and I now reside at isolu? Do you know there?
How can I contact you?
070 121 7913 , That’s for WhatsApp
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Sojourner2000 post=114210415]Sisterfire I need to hear your say on this?
Do you think the earth is a prison planet?
So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hypnotic suggestion

-
No planet is a prison but I must commend the efforts of Ourtruthh he tried to be able to come to this conclusion O yeah

Do you think somemen like Nelson Mandela, Albert Einstein , Ham newton can be forced to come back to earth against their wish and that forces won't look like Yahweh aka satan ? grin
Remember issue of force is synonymous with Religion ,
Let's look at the number of earthlings that are stupid and those that are wise.
The percentage is at 98 against 2
Everyone is behaving same way
Deal with those u are more powerful than
Trick those who trust you because trusting someone is a stupid thing
Disappoint those royal to u
Tribalism and hate sweets our souls
And all these reduces the lights of earthlings

If not for my level I would have supported OURTRUT , because Apart from programmes which traps humans in afterlife majority of humans comes back to earth on their own Accord because that's the level and the height of their decision making , no supreme forces can do that against ur wish ,U are a scammer and In afterlife you wish to be like Nelson Mandela just to amend ur wrongs and you are enroute to earth with a blankbrains and memories hovering in the universe. As you see That won't guarantee you will be as honourable as nelson Mandela because nelson Mandelas are not born but made, the forces of supreme will deny u this ,mind you few with thick lights don't wish to be mahtama Gandhi or Mandela ,they want to be stars amongst stars that's grows till infinity

You might ask can a slimy human still feel slimy or have slimy thoughts in afterlife?
No, because slimy ones are not born but made through factors beyond them. Everything in afterlife goes back to default until they come to earth to get corrupt once more due to needs and wickedness reigning supreme on earth .So souls from supreme grids at optimum peace in vosod will chose to make amends for things done because honorable is the default super battery
Watch Vanessa wolf , study her for she might be deadly and wicked in her former life.
In 2079AD burning Souls like Christopher and dazzling( dead now or do u still want me to add ? grin ) won't actually want to do the mahtama Gandhi stuff from afterlife but want things 97% don't want because have lived their life to study wicked and foolish majority

- a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work.

Not treachery but a way to cleans the special soul given to universe that got rotten by wickedness, Religion and lies

this goes on and on until ur soul brightens No one( forces ) tells u that u can be perfect on earth ( what do they ignorantly call perfection ? Becoming mahtama Gandhi) by deciding it in vosod because spectrums cleans ur memories and ability if u have greater dominion like anakhims , reptilims , nephilims etc
Parallel natives are allowed in separate worlds too

After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to Earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to

inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a special purpose for being on Earth. But, of course there is no purpose for being in a prison -- at least not for the prisoner.
I commend where this is squeezed from ,
Listen my dear don't call it prison but loop a foolish entity who denies and maltreat the consciousness giving to him/her by nature out of selfishness will be trapped in its own loop , Haven't you asked ur soul Why wise souls talk much about light and I was banned here talking about light ? because is all about light baby , gather more light and loop universe around your soul waist smiley ,Please just think this through , how do you force Albert Einstein, Michael faraday, Steve Hutchkins, mandela against his wish to come back to earth and not look like Yahweh the selfish one ,it sounds crazy but this knowledge is beyond Ourtruthh and humanity, when u die this I tell u will vanish too.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Again sisterfire.
Pour more light
I found this somewhere

The idea of "One God" was perpetuated by the Hebrew leader Moses while he was in Egypt. He left Egypt with his adopted people, the Jewish slaves. While hey were crossing the desert, Moses was intercepted by an operative of the "Old Empire" near Mt. Sinai.

Moses was tricked into believing that this operative was "the" One God through the use of hypnotic commands, as well as technical and aesthetic tricks which are commonly used by the "Old Empire" to trap IS-BEs.

Thereafter, the Jewish slaves, who trusted the word of Moses implicitly, have worshiped a single god they call "Yaweh". The name "Yaweh" means "anonymous", as the IS-BE who worked with Moses could not use an actual name or anything that would identify himself, or blow the cover of the amnesia / prison operation.

The last thing the covert amnesia / hypnosis / prison system wants to do is to reveal themselves openly to the IS-BEs on Earth.

They feel that this would restore the inmates memories!

How true sisterfire?
my good dear you know we have a newbie in our midst ?
Let me look into his comment and I will discuss with u.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
070 121 7913 , That’s for WhatsApp

Incorrect number bro
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Icedplane:
I have been following this thread for some time now. Its expository and eye opening. I can relate to it too because I feel there is so much more left unexplained in religion however it is.
So u are part of those unknown guest ,I don catch u anyway welcome here in our cave , their are billions of things to be learnt here and their are trillions I need to learn like how sun are giving birth to by mother universe ,my husband hasn't come to conclusion since 1100BC he started studying it , he has been tracking dark energies around and dark matters for answers but dark is dark with terrible elements willing to trap a soul of an immortal till eternity.

I dreamt of you Sisterfire. I don't know you nor have I met you before. But in that dream you're tall and light skinned and slim. I saw three ladies. My wife, my ex and you. In the dream I was with my wife then my ex came around, I moved towards her leaving my wife. This my ex has some should I say ogbanje? She's not so religious and she has attacked one of my girlfriend back then about 7yrs ago.
I am tall light skin and slim I would av called u a witch but naaa I do no such cheesy, naturally I have a tiny belly and waist ,then a good bum I maintain even after 4 births , my smoking of marijuana helped me maintain that shape for sure... Thanks for not calling me a satanic agent like pastors who complain I attack them se...ally in their dreams, I have a huge soul ie soul a million human soul can occupy ,so it travels without my consent but with the consent of RUNÉSH sleeping under the ocean many light years from here .

Is the attack of both ur spouse physical or in the dream?

She actually fought her way into my life because she loved me and wanted us to get married. This my ex according to my girlfriend then attacked her in the dream and drained her blood. She woke up and became sick immediately for weeks. She sworn not to have anything to do with me anymore. The thing is, I also loved this my ex and started dating her after my girlfriend was scared off. Back to the dream: I saw her and was glad in my dream, I moved towards her and stood by her side. My wife was staring at me then you came around also at that instant. When I saw you I knew it was you Sisterfire. I left my ex and moved towards you. It seems I went towards where I can have peace in that dream.
I woke and couldn't remember more details in the dream. I don't know what to make of the dream.
I believe we have teleAnu and abassimic sorcerers in Nigeria but I don't think this is the case with ur babe waking up to her so called blood being drained with straw with ur ex, This our brains plays tricks on light chasers like dazzlingd , A001 etc talkless of dull women who goes to church ,
I discussed about dream loops where we wake up ten times before we wake up due to deficiency in brain functions ,
These scenario can drain a church going
runsgirl's blood and I hope you know in the inverse section of our brains lies strong hallucinogens which makes a lady c*m just touching a n*ked man, men c*m hard been led to bed by a lady, also hallucinogens which makes u shout in outmost fear watching a spider climb into ur window, shed uncontrollably watching some touts fight, Run like a madman been chased by a biscuit wrapper .

Illustration
Amaka is ur babe
Chichi is ur Ex
You is You
Amaka isn't comfortable with girls who don't go to church and you know girls with high lights /spirits don't visit place of programming ie churches . Amaka knows this and little did she know high spirits travels without their consents to inverseparallel universe they didn't own for reasons known to them( us )
17/2/20: She amaka quarrels with chichi and amaka felt like shouting blood of Jesus on chichi whose soul won't stay put but disturb dull light amaka.
24/2/20 Amaka felt little feverish and goes to sleep and dreamt where she saw chichi holding you ,she engages Chichi and both fought hard then chichi beat amaka silly In her own world( world of her own brains ), Amaka allows forces of Religion control her dream and with this she was dealt with like most christians who rarely win fights In their dream, as the beating was going on amaka has tried to escape but she was trapped by the deficiency of her brains she left for Jesus and holyghost , this particular scenario turned Amaka inside out cos unlike b4 she wakes when ever she calls Jesus in trouble ,but Jesus failed her and allow a witch suck her dry( beat her silly ) and hate in the hearts of average church lady is enough to ignite this WW3 we anticipate like right now, so her hate on chichi ur ex ( past and present event came playing to her as well ) ,note ungodly ladies are seen in dream more often than the other. We see those we hate but ungodly once are seen most because soul pass soul. Can you compare those who have and those who don't have?
Sisterfire in your dream means appeared because someone is lying wickedly against an innocent person ,same way sisterfire was burnt in fire for scorning a randy roman sugar daddy priest based in bologu,because she was heard saying Jesus is this and that ,then she is a witch . Sisterfire like someone who saw me and said I told him/her that I am a death teacher( photo in my dp ) symbolises peace due to my great love for justice ...I believe we fight unrighteous once so that our society will be at peace & I don't preach love anyhow.

Another one, when I was younger I see myself jumping so high over obstacles and jumping to fly to avoid being caught by monsters or people chasing me. As I grow older, I lost that but no more being chased in the dream.
I also have the ability of continuing from a dream I had dreamt maybe the previous night if I am not pleased with the previous outcome I can either go back to sleep to correct the situation or wait till the next night to take revenge. That also I'm beginning to loose it.
... I hope you know y it happens like this , you had same experience like sojourner2000 who lost many things spiritual b4 10yrs but now recovering it since he is chasing lights , Religion was kept to destroy your nature,body,mind,soul,brain and anything u thing of , it dampens ur light with the reverse speed of light.
Sojourner2000 will clear u here

I come from a religious home and there was a time I really devoted myself to Jesus and his teachings. I would go into the wilderness as early as 6am to read the Bible and pray. But I noticed this anger and resentment towards the person of Jesus. I became afraid what's wrong with me. Weather in normal or not. Why should I be hating Jesuse grin I actually forced myself to love him but deep down I don't regard him.

With all these I've said, what do you think is going on with me. How do I trace my path to reach this state of awareness.
Thanks
...It shows ur brain has fallen into oblivion , those whom their brains ask questions and they answer it genuinely without bias are bound to hate that word Jesus no matter how much they sing " Jesus u do well ooo, most times harsh experiences helps protect ur brains it deprogrammes ur brains to know the difference between reality and fantasy wishful worlds ,if you have older ladies paying you huge some and buying you gadgets just 4 sex u won't dare enter here . U will always go to church to tank Jesus for quite a sweet life he gaves u then u ask for penance and ur sins are gone tadaaa! wink
This is how my fellow girls think ,I am into these system of money for hand, if not for whom I am ,after a night pay I would av tank Jesus and ask for forgiveness and live ontop of the world ...I laugh when the urge comes to praise Jesus instead of those old smelly men cheesy
Any typos bear with me

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=SisterFire post=114212211][/quote]
Great
Thanks for contributing
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Incorrect number bro
okay here
0901 712 3609

I was thinking we make a plea for something to be done about the fajol- eleweran road
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Icedplane:
I have been following this thread for some time now. Its expository and eye opening. I can relate to it too because I feel there is so much more left unexplained in religion however it is.
I dreamt of you Sisterfire. I don't know you nor have I met you before. But in that dream you're tall and light skinned and slim. I saw three ladies. My wife, my ex and you. In the dream I was with my wife then my ex came around, I moved towards her leaving my wife. This my ex has some should I say ogbanje? She's not so religious and she has attacked one of my girlfriend back then about 7yrs ago. She actually fought her way into my life because she loved me and wanted us to get married. This my ex according to my girlfriend then attacked her in the dream and drained her blood. She woke up and became sick immediately for weeks. She sworn not to have anything to do with me anymore. The thing is, I also loved this my ex and started dating her after my girlfriend was scared off. Back to the dream: I saw her and was glad in my dream, I moved towards her and stood by her side. My wife was staring at me then you came around also at that instant. When I saw you I knew it was you Sisterfire. I left my ex and moved towards you. It seems I went towards where I can have peace in that dream.
I woke and couldn't remember more details in the dream. I don't know what to make of the dream.

Another one, when I was younger I see myself jumping so high over obstacles and jumping to fly to avoid being caught by monsters or people chasing me. As I grow older, I lost that but no more being chased in the dream.
I also have the ability of continuing from a dream I had dreamt maybe the previous night if I am not pleased with the previous outcome I can either go back to sleep to correct the situation or wait till the next night to take revenge. That also I'm beginning to loose it.

I come from a religious home and there was a time I really devoted myself to Jesus and his teachings. I would go into the wilderness as early as 6am to read the Bible and pray. But I noticed this anger and resentment towards the person of Jesus. I became afraid what's wrong with me. Weather in normal or not. Why should I be hating Jesuse grin I actually forced myself to love him but deep down I don't regard him.

With all these I've said, what do you think is going on with me. How do I trace my path to reach this state of awareness.
Thanks

Welcome here fam.
About your dream, I have been having similar dreams for a long while where there seems to be danger or monsters around and in my efforts to escape them I climb up or reach for the tallest height of a building. Sometimes, though I am not being chased at all I still find myself avoiding low grounds.

I believe your inner self seeks freedom from conditionings and programmings because you are in some way not just a regular guy. It's an indication that your soul needs freedom from a lot of craps that you have been so accustomed to

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rekhina:
Leiylau share your Meditation please cool
�I see dark rooms with furnitures I can't understand in my Meditation and absolute darkness thereafter NVM I shall try harder .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Icedplane:
I dreamt of you Sisterfire. I don't know you nor have I met you before. But in that dream you're tall and light skinned and slim. I saw three ladies. My wife, my ex and you. In the dream I was with my wife then my ex came around, I moved towards her leaving my wife. This my ex has some should I say ogbanje? She's not so religious and she has attacked one of my girlfriend back then about 7yrs ago. She actually fought her way into my life because she loved me and wanted us to get married. This my ex according to my girlfriend then attacked her in the dream and drained her blood. She woke up and became sick immediately for weeks. She sworn not to have anything to do with me anymore. The thing is, I also loved this my ex and started dating her after my girlfriend was scared off. Back to the dream: I saw her and was glad in my dream, I moved towards her and stood by her side. My wife was staring at me then you came around also at that instant. When I saw you I knew it was you Sisterfire. I left my ex and moved towards you. It seems I went towards where I can have peace in that dream.

Thanks
it's simple as explained by ma'am in charge overhere.

Those without Religion in their mind [brains ] tend to dream of jumping skyscrapers and mountains which sisterfir said is teleporting and on the other hand those with Religion dreams always when they descend lower even in grave during Attacks in their various dreams . When you are little u have no Religion in ur head that's y u are superman in dream .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
So FSNG
Kudos to super camera

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=SisterFire post=114214154] So u are part of those unknown guest
grin grin grin

OK, when I saw you in my dream I just knew it was you. Same description.

Yes, the attack was in the dream. About 7 years ago. Just like your example, Chichi was my ex who snatched me from Amaka. Amaka is the religious type.

OK, Sojourner2000 is also trying in this regard to pen down his experience

grin grin grin. True talk and thanks for the explanation.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Welcome here fam.
About your dream, I have been having similar dreams for a long while where there seems to be danger or monsters around and in my efforts to escape them I climb up or reach for the tallest height of a building. Sometimes, though I am not being chased at all I still find myself avoiding low grounds.

I believe your inner self seeks freedom from conditionings and programmings because you are in some way not just a regular guy. It's an indication that your soul needs freedom from a lot of craps that you have been so accustomed to

Yes. I also avoid low grounds and was fun back then. But I've lost this ability now. Though not being chased anymore.
Thanks for your reply

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Leiylau:
it's simple as explained by ma'am in charge overhere.

Those without Religion in their mind [brains ] tend to dream of jumping skyscrapers and mountains which sisterfir said is teleporting and on the other hand those with Religion dreams always when they descend lower even in grave during Attacks in their various dreams . When you are little u have no Religion in ur head that's y u are superman in dream .

Well said, though now I wouldn't say I'm religious because I just do religious things because of my family. I remember one year I avoided church for more than a year grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Icedplane the description in your dream is 100% me.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Icedplane:

Yes. I also avoid low grounds and was fun back then. But I've lost this ability now. Though not being chased anymore.
Thanks for your reply
...that's good when I was a kid ( not fully initiated into Christianity ) I use to run through fire our landlord and others will be gnashing their teeths and I will be playing about in fire with extraordinary tonguey songs .I told my mum & she said its a satanic attack but d fire isn't harmful 2 me( fire is one of the four fore( grand ) elements of nature).
I became a practicing christian by 7 and those fire became harmful until I left Christianity 4years after
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2022
SisterFire:
Icedplane the description in your dream is 100% me.

Yes yes, this is same person I saw. She didn't speak any word though. I just smiled and moved towards her while my wife and ex watched.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2022
Icedplane:

Yes yes, this is same person I saw. She didn't speak any word though. I just smiled and moved towards her while my wife and ex watched.
...Cool !! so are you with both at the moment?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2022
SisterFire:
...Cool !! so are you with both at the moment?

I and my ex still keep in touch but no string attached.
I got married to a different person. The religious one is now a prophetess or pastor so to speak.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2022
What I want to focus on now is meditation. I haven't seen any supernatural phenomenon when I first tried it years back. Not rigorous just some mild dose of it. What I only noticed was a burning sensation on my forehead and my palms. I didn't put much into it though. Just wanted to avoid anything spiritual or estra terrestrial at that time to be neutral.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Earth's problem started with this ideology
Little did they know that " no creature has tarted wings even the vultures and condors has bountiful wings"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is there an illusion cast on this physical realm??
Why are our sights limited?.

Who are the red giants?

And when largas(Lucifer) and nymphidis(Satan/yawe) fought, they fell into a pit they had dug previously to trap souls (otems revelation)

Are there pits in the north and south pole?

I found in the scrolls that those wicked nephilims with some of their winged anakims dug a bottomless pit that opened at the other side of planet earth.
Is that the north and south pole
There are conspiracies that there are giant holes that go to the center of the earth at both poles,
Nasa blurs the north pole satellite photos,
And called it hollow effect of the ice or cloud,
Now the photos have been photoshoped to look round,
Behold older photos from theories

@sisterfire

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
some Souls belong to Earth, meaning Earth is home to certain Souls, billions of other Souls come from other Constellations and Star Systems. So, we all wear this physical body, but we do not know the Home of our Soul. This is why you must make it a duty, to Know which Star System you came from, where your mother came from, where your sisters and brothers came from. So when they die, you know how to locate them outside the construct of time and space.

Sisterfire any idea on how one's earth mission? Just like you now know yours.
And how do one do all that is stated in the paragraph above

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: sol101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.