Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209844 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by CaesarVelli: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Guys, i havent been in church on years. Are you telling me I don't feel the need to go to church because my soul/spirit is resisting programming? shocked shocked

If so, that's good news grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... HIGHERBEINGS AND BEEN GIFTED

Higherbeings = Humanoids and nephilims( births from 2 (un) winged humanoids)

When I mentioned Dr (Mrs) Joyce some ask are my afraid of her , no I am not afraid of her ...but she is a gifted who was feared by many black and green humanoids of brother globes,

Like humans , great Humanoids are also gifted ,
We have a Yoruba co-creator ( named withheld ) we commands so much magical power not still confusing white Humanoids till date , as supreme INVENTOR disperce his body in 900ninollion x 900ninollion x 900ninollion , so will each tiny particles attaches itself to a soul about to be born with basalt or basugar in different planets when they are born we call them ogbanjé ( gifted) , this has started like billions of years across the universe ,
And will be used up in 700yrs to come ,
So the tiny blood capsules of Supreme inventor isn't only placed on human soul by nephîlim souls and very few Humanoids like Dr Joyce ,

(2) OTEM AND THE GIFTED,
he isn't a gifted , but a special soul from the crib of the supreme , which multiplies itself to billions of planets in need of history,
Nøstrasçu is also a soul from the crib just like otem ,
Nøstrasçu comes to predict 100%
temsçu come to give history past , now and future ,
When they die to go straight to the crib and stay put ,
Listen the gifted , great Humanoids , humans n nephîlim "s souls are from the grid not crib,

VOSOD AND ITS IMPORTANCE

importance
...in VOSOD souls meet up with their loved ones
...in VOSOD souls Experience peace 10,000times more than the peace in penthouse , oceanhouse and Glass House of bill gate and Abu Dhabi brothers , because in VOSOD you see and feel peace hovering in the night sky
...in VOSOD many humansouls behaves like gods , no human espiacially black will love to come back on earth full of confusions , greed and hates.
...wicked souls who made vosod are overwhelmed by the amount of peace in it , they curse their wicked moments , some comes back to earth to make amends
...vosod helps humans to reincanate to the nooks n crannies of the universe.
And remaining 2000 IMPORTANCE of VOSOD , which I don't have time for

Features
...there earth has it lane leading to the vosod entrance , so do ÅNNÛKÙ has also and Mars also and the trillions of planets in the universe
... Beside Earth's lane has 100s of places of torment and few places of pleasure , its just 96-4 ,
...As blackholes changes in pattern of operation so do VOSOD change in size according to the inhabitants and miscellaneous

Etc hang around n see the all..

...21/12/20 is when jupiter ( dutch SCIENTIST) swallowed Saturn ( Satan ) , to u humans is nothing but to higherbeings is something , is my alarm TO DO
sojourner2000 more references on soul

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
SisterFire:
...ill Destiny can be changed by persevere brains
But destiny of a great world events which will change a cause cannot be changed and only a prophetic soul from the supreme God crib can predict such a destiny see Nostradamus
But cheap poverty inclined church destines like " seyi will be rich " John will be a great pastor" Amaka will marry an American man"
Can be changed with laziness to the course , STUPIDITY and lack of knowledge
... Sojourner2000

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
CaesarVelli:
Guys, i havent been in church on years. Are you telling me I don't feel the need to go to church because my soul/spirit is resisting programming? shocked shocked

welcome my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
SisterFire:

Q5
what is our obligation as humans required by our supreme creator? Neccessity is d mother of innovation, i bliv creating humans is also poised by neccessity.
first of all sorry for not answering on time, many has been called direct from the Supreme's crib ( not soul grid) to do a dirty jobs left undone by ur creators , like
T•heémsçú ( otem ) , ÛWÆITZ •SERASÇÚ , nostrasçu etc all this people like I said earlier are from the body of supreme god,
Why where they called here ? I will tell you y
LISTEN LOVE!
BILLION YEARS AGO AFTER UNIVERSE WAS FORMED , THEIR IS A RULE TO SURVIVE THE UNIVERSE ' VOICED OUT BY THE SUPREME GOD ,AND IT STATES THAT" THE CREATIONS UPON THE UNIVERSE SHOULD AVOID SERVING ANYONE ,BUT SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE SO THAT YOU SHALL DO WONDERS"
now the kind and wise gods did what supreme god ask of them by creating giants who don't worship them but join in their science and technology,
But wicked and foolish gods disobeyed after creating their beings they started calling themselves the supreme god , this is how Religion started , they will threaten those who goes against their 1million rules with fire and their creations are powerless, fearful and weak both brains and body, eg check out the northern Nigeria , southern Nigeria and free nation japan

The world the visitors( ur creators ) met in peace became a waste lsnd
Then nature & my mother made provision for truth vessels to expose the Atrocious Religious gods ,
YOUR RELIGIOUS GODS SLICED THE ROPE THAT SHUD HAVE CONNECT HUMANS AND SUPREME GOD , IN THE EXCUSE THAT SUPREME GOD DIDNT CREATE HUMANS,
... I personally asked Allah on a gemini period , who owns the ocean soil and soul which you used to create humans? is painful ,they may create you but they don't own ur spirit or soul, soul is for Supreme god, the empty body is for the winged Humanoids...QED
The standard rule is USE YOUR BRAINS ,HAVE NO GOD INCLUDING ME THE SUPREME GOD, COS SUPREME GOD IS A FREEMINDED CREATURE IN IT'S OUTWARD REIGN ( COS WE LIVE INSIDE HIS HEAD)

...my dear supreme god gave everyone gifts , READ MY LIPS EVERYONE HAS A GIFT , BUT THE GIFTED ONES ARE MATTER OF URGENCY,
... As far as you breathe which is the soul from the grid ,their is a gift for you and that is the presence of supreme god,
We have 50 ninollion( trillionx trillion x trillion x trillionx trillion) separate talents scattered all over the universe ,that is Supreme god in particles
BUT THIS GIFTS HAS CONTRAINTS WHICH IS RELIGION, religion makes a society poor , and a poor parents can't bring out a talent from their children ,then the children will go and learn a trade or join prostitutions, that's y inventions are rare in Africa, upon they say dey serve the living god
... whitemen who are still SURVIVING the perils Religion has so many INVENTORS amongst them , ie so many middlemen over there helping situations
In Norwich , England
Mr oneil a middleman and his son owen
Mr oneil will ask 11year old Owen I heard you are using our lightening gauge to run a fan are my right ?
Young Owen will say " YES DAD "

Mr oneil will work on making his son great by sending him to technical school for the young technologists, from there things start unfolding after 23yrs their is a break through ,
BREAKING: Dr Owen O'Neil invents an electro-magnetic electric power
That's by the way
In Ogbor-hill ,aba Nigeria
Mr Chike dunu a vulcanizer christian and his son ignetius
Bia bia , wait did I hear you are busy using tap water of ur school to run a fan No electricity no wire?
Ignetius: eh yes papa
Mr chike : thunder fire you dia anuofia, idiot I regret giving birth to u useless son, see ur 11brothers and sisters doing boy boy they are doing well, that devil in you must leave when I call Pastor nnamdi of Holyghost fire ministry
Ignetius: dad I swear I will not do that again, is true Satan possessed me but pastor will chase it away
Mr Chike: fine and good , after ur primary 6 u go n do boy boy like others
Ignetius: tanks dad
AND THE TALENT N GIFT ( SUPREME GOD IN HIM) DIES A NATURAL DEATH

The worst happens in the north if ignetius happens to be a northerner they would have lock him in a cage n feed him ones in 3days for a year so that d Shatan, Allah spoke against can leave him,

Aspect light of Supreme god visits so many souls in dreams n vision but when i does some say is Jesus Christ , angel Michael or holyghost ...no matter d convinction the supreme light throws out , THE PROBLEM WITH AFRICANS IS THAT THEY HATE TRUTH AND LOVE SO MANY COMMANDMENTS, n no hater of truth can believe Supreme god when he speaks, no pastor or father believes the supreme god when truth faces them,
... sojourner2000 about souls on earth I will make more references.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... sojourner2000 about souls on earth I will make more references.

Thank you

I have read these before. Thanks for making references to them for me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
The thing is.... It is essential that one connects to one's higher self and that is possible when one seeks for enlightenmemt. Now how does one attain enlightenment?
Through meditation, deprogramming and seeking for knowledge.

My complaint is this sisterfire.... I have been de-programed and I have since been chasing knowledge. But, Meditation ( which I believe is of utmost importance on the list) is not working for me at all. If I can attain my spiritual awakening, it will give me the utmost conviction that I am not just playing around ( because all these stuffs
....deprogramming and all these esoteric knowledge are all new to me) and I would be able to filter the useful knowledge from the fake ones.

I must confess sisterfire, ever since I started searching for truths months ago, ( I spend roughly 10 hrs/day reading) recently I always get scared once it gets dark... I have tried conquering it but no results.
Might be so because I am alone and have been alone and lonely for a long while and the night is always so dark and lonely.... I don't know... It's unlike me
I feel if I can actually connect to my higher self via meditation or whatever means I might just conquer this fear of the unknown.

I guess I need a special orientation on meditation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
CaesarVelli:

Lmao
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Sojourner2000:
The thing is.... It is essential that one connects to one's higher self and that is possible when one seeks for enlightenmemt. Now how does one attain enlightenment?

My complaint is this sisterfire.... I have been de-programed and I have since been chasing knowledge. But, Meditation ( which I believe is of utmost importance on the list) is not working for me at all. If I can attain my spiritual awakening, it will give me the utmost conviction that I am not just playing around ( because all these stuffs
....deprogramming and all these esoteric knowledge are all new to me) and I would be able to filter the useful knowledge from the fake ones.

I must confess sisterfire, ever since I started searching for truths months ago, ( I spend roughly 10 hrs/day reading) recently I always get scared once it gets dark... I have tried conquering it but no results.
Might be so because I am alone and have been alone and lonely for a long while and the night is always so dark and lonely.... I don't know... It's unlike me
I feel if I can actually connect to my higher self via meditation or whatever means I might just conquer this fear of the unknown.

...You know am done with you on Meditation ? O yes ,I was halfway in letting u fall in love with nature.
Last we discussed was about going to a mountain smelling all nature all over...maybe u didn't take it seriously or may u wanna avoid the herdsmen perhaps.

Im halfway...

With fear near Meditation or Meditation can never be attained , Rekhinatu was blinded by lights in total darkness during her amateur Meditation night, not because she is spiritual but fear is an alien to her soul , I always call her and my daughters monsters, she will always ask her soul " Are my actually a monster like mama said? And it worked for her, she dosent believe bin demons ,who will she fear if not her own self? She once caused a married woman pain and I exaggerated that to make her feel like a monster , how she is blinded by lights in darkness , owl screeching right there in her ears,
Christopher you are not lonely , my soul always watch u in ur sleep I know , Nothing in d universe is lonely , suns has white Johny ,blue giant , red coha , white dwarfs, purple sandy who are brothers and sisters , brother suns emit fire and sister suns emit ice , learn to make ur brain ur alley , cells in ur brain has same design as the universal dark matters , it's not a coincidence.
What are u scared of ? Red serpents my father and the Jews termed Satan ,or Lilith a sturborn woman misplaced to Hellas the nephilim bitch ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Leiylau:
So FSNG
Kudos to super camera
...you can now see that sun is a high dimension creature created same way IMMORTALs where created, there are the only being with the direct image of supreme god.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Sojourner2000:

... Note this my son Meditation isn't a major mechanism for abstract travel or visions but a technique to build our lights , it keeps you in standard only attained by George orwell , Albert Einstein, Fela kuti and that u are a Nigerian dosent change that fact , I REPEAT THAT YOU ARE BORN IN NIGERIA DOSENT CHANGE THAT FACT , Daphne brolin with a bright light in hinski sweden is same as Christopher ( you are scared though ) in dull Nigeria , infact u will be noticed more than Daphne brolin because those lights around u are 01WT while URS is 300WTS , Seeing visions and images of light is an added advantages of gifteds , fearless ones and those with peace ...
What are u scared of? Fear humans and their atrocious wickedness and betrayal/deceits than things of nature my son
so if by mistake my children 20ft from 10lights years planet decides to visit u physically by knocking ur window at night, what will u do ? Faint or die of fever or kick the bucket? When they av no evil in their soul .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Thank you

I have read these before. Thanks for making references to them for me
...then i will put a light on question asked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2022
CaesarVelli:

...We have reasons for not going to church
Is it ?

(1) Laziness .
(2) Hate for unrealistic movements.
(3) Not influenced by ill characters surrounding ur church.
(4) Tiny voices in your brain preventing you.

Be sincere because it takes a brave & honorable soul not to go place of soul snatching no matter what reasons(4)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Sojourner2000:
some Souls belong to Earth, meaning Earth is home to certain Souls, billions of other Souls come from other Constellations and Star Systems.
... I was actually avoiding this soul analyses because it somehow drains , but let my soul touch it again

You are absolutely right when you opin that some souls belong to earth , my dear not some but most soul belongs here but that's not the case , Dull programmed soul belongs to earth ,
Remember our analyses about dream loops and the nature of universe wired together ?
In inverseUniverse
A sick brain( A traumatized, A sick person) loses light temporarily if he/she gat one and can't ignite a breakaway from inverse to reality ( Waking up from dream to real world ) he or she will wake up 10times before an actual wake,
Especially those with typhoid will be trapped in their own portal of their brains that waking up to drink water will be done a million time Until someone wakes them if not it shall loop till who knows when,

In the issue of soul is still desame
Sometimes Ago A high prophetess named Ife di na Ani stated that two gospel singers who died johnpaul Nwadike and sister Ekwueme didn't make heaven were angry about the deception of their time on earth and As she is speaking they both are already born somewhere in Nigeria just to fight Religion ...Many called Ife di na Ani names ashawo, traditional olosho, mumu , clout chaser , demonic woman but I laughed inside me , I checked almost 700comments to know those who supports her none those who angers me more are those who say LIFE IS CHOICE AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS FREE ,SHE SAYS WHAT SHE BELIEVES IN ,I was just trying to give up when a man said " their are sense in what she said more than what pastors feed us with heaven this and that just one person believe her out of 1000, Now you remember the Animal farm you read ?
Like I told you foolishness and chasing of shadows which dwarfens on earth poses as strong threat as one of the Unfinished business to mankind which isn't a threat at all but an automatic cleansing.Now their is a similarity here In dream loop your brain is weak to spark a wake up against your wish and in vosod your soul agrees totally to Right your wrongs after you experience peace and knowledge .Leading knowledge learnt in vosod is Knowledge of time this sparks a desire to right wrongs in humans...And so doing Ourtruthh and so many brilliant humans was able to analyses these variables.
On earth many light chasers many deprogrammed were called names by the ignorant masses.
Some face failures due to ignorant Religious leaders stance to syphon a geographical zone ,that some of this light chasers feel that they were been punished by Jesus or Jehovah Satan.
But in the valley of truth and knowledge of time ( vosod ) they shall know great decision they took chasing lights and abandoning Religion , [b]
They shall be seeking to study vosod they have known all their lives , they shall ask millions of questions with peace in their soul ,they shall research on many pararrels , worlds and universe as they savours peace x While the Religious folks who weren't trapped by the gods of Religion automatically will be searching for heaven about ,is heaven among our universal base? No but universe created by the god they worship , they shall come to vosod to cause confusions and controversies calling creatures foul spirits in book of revelation , then the truth meets them in anger they chose to come to earth like zombies ,but that won't guarantee them success .
Sister Ekwueme might stupidly decide to be born in the house of a Deeper life expert bamidele Ayofemi who can kill any child of him that sinned. After 70yrs of wasted life she dies and come back again until she gets it right and brightens her soul supreme god handed to her .

SO MY DEAR , MOST SOULS BELONGS TO EARTH because THEY CHOSES RELIGION HATED BY SUPREME GOD ,WHILE FEW SOULS HAVE POWER AND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR SOULS

So, we all wear this physical body, but we do not know the Home of our Soul. This is why you must make it a duty, to Know which Star System you came from, where your mother came from, where your sisters and brothers came from. So when they die, you know how to locate them outside the construct of time and space
Immediately a lady conceiveds a super battery travels at the speed 300,000miles /s X 300,000m/s X 300,000 m/s from supreme grid to a woman's womb and it's activated by oxygen, nitrogen and some elements of a given world, this soul shines at 200WTS at birth, if u have a wise parents it increases but if u have foolish bastards as a parents before 18 it shall reduce to 50wts and trying to increase it needs Meditation, Antireligious dispositions ,things I say in here UC and many researches from desk of Toplist scientists . Meditation is important not just it's sign

Sisterfire any idea on how one's earth mission? Just like you now know yours.
And how do one do all that is stated in the paragraph above
... I didn't figure out mine by myself but my daughters helped me out ,

before I went under the black crystal ocean to sleep in 1974 I told those anakhims I tough quantum physics and Televariables to remind me by 1986 my mission and when they did I fought them hard by the power of the blood of Jesus and holyghost fire , I frustrated them by the power of the tongues . They are demons that's what I know but they didn't give up, word seraphxxxxæim was flying about in my dreams, vision, in the sky and I paid them audience they gave me money and golds ,I collected it .I need money to buy a nice cover shoe and Milk then Greg's vanilla whatever , but I need to know who is seraphxxxxæim .they said I was the one and they narrated stories and took me on a plane where I documented my life histories, a lot of things...and They rested .
If they give up when I spoke in tongues maybe by now I will push one man to be a G.O and I will run things underground ,who knows what I might become maybe a grand queen of beshet and bechem kingdom at night and wife of a G.O by day.
If they lose I shall lose also .
No one knows the reason of coming to earth except if an extraterrestrial told u .
At least we are not in era when reverend fathers uses their dicks to wash out sins from both men and women ask them they will tell u ...Jesus sent them to do so, complain they kill u and write " leave my anointed" at ur forehead

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...that's good to know my dear , so in the experience did you see us body costume or what ? Tell me

A001 trust me u are on a right path ,even the creator of the universe is still asking questions about universe till date , so if u want 100% proof about things u are skeptic about that's right ...that's how we brain users flow my dear , funny enough I still doubt a winged humanoid( being 2million times greater than Yahweh) who stated that soul leaves the supreme grid with speed 300mx300mx300m x speed of light /sec to the womb of a female, I am still researching on that speed cum distance... That's how we roll

But know one thing " creatures , elements , things and inventions of the universe are divided in two
* visible
And invisible , the invisible aspects won on the scale of existence,
Note When I say invisible creatures I don't mean spirits but an invisible individuals , group and civilizations , they still has soul too
In this situation solars most times deny the two from meeting each other
For an example there is a planet in our blue giant neighbour solar's orbit that has not only invisible inhabitants but invisible civilizations , As an annunaki giant you can't see them and they can't see u but for JUST 3months in 5yrs ,
THIS TRICK IS MADE POSSIBLE BY THE BLUE GIANT SUN THERE ,nevertheless invisible gifteds there can see the aliens in their planet

so dear A001 will u deny them existence because u can't see them when they aren't even bunch of full fledge souls?

cc sojourner2000
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...You know am done with you on Meditation ? O yes ,I was halfway in letting u fall in love with nature.
Last we discussed was about going to a mountain smelling all nature all over...maybe u didn't take it seriously or may u wanna avoid the herdsmen perhaps.

Im halfway...

With fear near Meditation or Meditation can never be attained , Rekhinatu was blinded by lights in total darkness during her amateur Meditation night, not because she is spiritual but fear is an alien to her soul , I always call her and my daughters monsters, she will always ask her soul " Are my actually a monster like mama said? And it worked for her, she dosent believe bin demons ,who will she fear if not her own self? She once caused a married woman pain and I exaggerated that to make her feel like a monster , how she is blinded by lights in darkness , owl screeching right there in her ears,
Christopher you are not lonely , my soul always watch u in ur sleep I know , Nothing in d universe is lonely , suns has white Johny ,blue giant , red coha , white dwarfs, purple sandy who are brothers and sisters , brother suns emit fire and sister suns emit ice , learn to make ur brain ur alley , cells in ur brain has same design as the universal dark matters , it's not a coincidence.
What are u scared of ? Red serpents my father and the Jews termed Satan ,or Lilith a sturborn woman misplaced to Hellas the nephilim bitch ,

Oh sisterfire I am so in love with nature already infact I almost preach about it daily.
I will find time to visit a hill or mountain around me. Thanks for all you said.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... Note this my son Meditation isn't a major mechanism for abstract travel or visions but a technique to build our lights , it keeps you in standard only attained by George orwell , Albert Einstein, Fela kuti and that u are a Nigerian dosent change that fact , I REPEAT THAT YOU ARE BORN IN NIGERIA DOSENT CHANGE THAT FACT , Daphne brolin with a bright light in hinski sweden is same as Christopher ( you are scared though ) in dull Nigeria , infact u will be noticed more than Daphne brolin because those lights around u are 01WT while URS is 300WTS , Seeing visions and images of light is an added advantages of gifteds , fearless ones and those with peace ...
What are u scared of? Fear humans and their atrocious wickedness and betrayal/deceits than things of nature my son
so if by mistake my children 20ft from 10lights years planet decides to visit u physically by knocking ur window at night, what will u do ? Faint or die of fever or kick the bucket? When they av no evil in their soul .

Perfect explanation from you there sisterfire.
About your 20ft children tell them to come. I'd appreciate that... In fact I really wish to make friends with some of these beings, the nice ones though on a physical level. I am not scared at all of physical things that I can see its the spiritual things that scares me.
Because I am just recently awakened to the real realization of spirituality and it is totally new to me hence the FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. Funny but I used to feel like some of these beings that feed on our energy might sense that I know about them and their plights and might be the one's inducing fear into me at night and even cause my brain to play tricks on me.

I know I will get over it ( stupid fear) soon. Thank you

You said your soul watches me when I sleep.. I'm not quite sure I totally understand that lol �

I will find time to visit places rich in nature and try more meditation. I'll get back to you. I have a feeling that my experience might be huge
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2022
A dog bit me terribly in my dream last night. What does it mean.

Someone (a kid) offended me. I was really offended and when I confronted him to seek redress he unleashed his Big Dog on me. After a few moments of trying to evade, the dog clenched it's jaws on my left hand and wouldn't let go for a long while. I tried everything possible to get the dog to let go but it won't. I found a knife around and was hitting the dog on the head but still it didn't let go. So, I killed the dog. I cut the head off.

Does it symbolize anything?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... I was actually avoiding this soul analyses because it somehow drains , but let my soul touch it again

Typing...

So, we all wear this physical body, but we do not know the Home of our Soul. This is why you must make it a duty, to Know which Star System you came from, where your mother came from, where your sisters and brothers came from. So when they die, you know how to locate them outside the construct of time and space.

Sisterfire any idea on how one's earth mission? Just like you now know yours.
And how do one do all that is stated in the paragraph above

Alright I will be waiting.
Thank you Runesh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Keepamsafe: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...I will answer it with numbers as you asked
1: before you talk of reincanation you have to avoid Religion christianity or Islam precisely, avoid it like plague, did you see me day avoid sin? Hell no , so u won't be called holy burstscam by white winged detrators only to be locked in a vacuum of fire , you must go to d rightful place of the wise Called PΥK, there you can choose to be born in the womb of Beyonce, queen Elizabeth , chioma davido( her dad is rich) etc ...
But one thing is certain if u are reincanated to a prayerful prayer warriors your aim of reincanation is gone but not forever, smiley , if u are sturbborn in nature , you shall fight ur parents till finish , but if u are the good son , you shall be a pastor n preach the greatness of Satan Yahweh ,
My dear isn't easy MEDITATION HELPS THATS Y MANY GODS N GODDESSES ARE SCULPT WHILE THEY MEDITATE , , if u have gangs Of females like I do , they will visit u in their form to remind u ,
IF U WANT TO REINCANATE START SINGING ABOUT MEDITATION" SO THAT UR VOICE NOTE RECORDED IN THE RAYS OF TIME , MIGHT BRING BACK MEMORIES 70YEARS LATER 2 u ....but I can swear to it that when u die n go to PŒ•K or Valley of shadows ,the peace u will see there can never be seen in the bedroom of bill gate and Jack mà put together, u won't fvcking return To this dumb world ...

2: otem has come to expose the truth covered for ages ,otem didn't come for Africans No, he came to clean lies out of the world , but Africans needed him the more , listen very carefully he isn't a black god nor white but a fragement of supreme god and managed by god of Egypt , he is a great project of truth, just to help u out from IGNORANCE , not that earth matters , earth is one of the worst planet in the 10 brother milky ways , so earth is INCONSEQUENTIAL , but every planet must get it's otem if problem like d ones Jehovah Satan causes springs up ,
Are u sure you are reading wat I have been writing since , I said nature an aspect of supreme god splits the power / gifts of gods n goddesses into 97:1 , he takes 97 and leave 1 for u to suffer on earth , 95% of my powers are taken by nature , that's how the games are played , otem might be spared because he isn't a creation but part of supreme god

3: sorry I made ogbanjé no 3 , ogbanjé gifts aren't wat they boast about with ,
Is a great responsibility to have power others don't have , is so torturing to be called a demon while u are good hearted just because u control fire in the kitchen place or cos u stay underwater for 1hr,
You can not tap into their power but help them achieve their task without jealousy ( because u humans are so evil n mean) , try to make them teach u how to teleport or control fire with extra ordinary zeal u might learn it,
Note: extraordinary zeal is a gift ,
Those you call ogbanjé are prayers dated back as from 200yrs ago or a year ago been answered but with Religious IGNORANCE u call them EVIL CHILDREN...be careful

4: making money depends on the luck , efforts and your decisions , don't let men of god deceive u , make money any way u like ...I MEAN ANY WAY U LIKE ...BUT DONT KILL OR BACKSTAB OR DISHONESTY, LEARN TO LIVE A FREE LIFE AT FIRST & SEEK PURE WISDOM

5: we have successful Ogbanjes ( TRADITIONAL EXPERTS , those gifted who didn't give up their dreams they ended up making waves through herbs, stones , turning water etc to make a living n save humanity , AND WE HAVE FAKE TRADITIONAL EXPERTS...

THROUGH MEDITATION MANY GODs Connieve with humans to create phenomenal scientific breakthrough like freezer was invented by a white human inconievance with great Egypt theemøs etc

WHO ARE YOU?

I STUMBLED ON THIS THREAD AND IM HOOKED. I CAN RELATE WITH EVERYTHING THEREIN.
ARE YOU STILL IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Keepamsafe:

WHO ARE YOU?

I STUMBLED ON THIS THREAD AND IM HOOKED. I CAN RELATE WITH EVERYTHING THEREIN.
ARE YOU STILL IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING?
... I am sisterfire A reincarnation higher being RUNÉSH who was born in 1975 incarcerated in 1988
welcome here,

Why are you hooked here And What are things you can relate here ?

I am a full blooded human nor ghosting! wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Icedplane: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:

[b] You are absolutely right when you opin that some souls belong to earth , my dear not some but most soul belongs here but that's not the case , Dull programmed soul belongs to earth ,
Remember our analyses about dream loops and the nature of universe wired together ?
In inverseUniverse
A sick brain( A traumatized, A sick person) loses light temporarily if he/she gat one and can't ignite a breakaway from inverse to reality ( Waking up from dream to real world ) he or she will wake up 10times before an actual wake,
Especially those with typhoid will be trapped in their own portal of their brains that waking up to drink water will be done a million time Until someone wakes them if not it shall loop till who knows when

I can relate to this. There are times when I may feel the urge to urinate in a dream or feel thirsty, I know I'm dreaming but waking up becomes a task. I would find myself using the rest room in the dream or getting a drink to quench my thirst.
It's when I finally wakes that I'll remember I've actually fulfilled that in dream cos it'll look so real.

@sisterfire, when I was growing, I used to day-dream alot. I can spend half of the day just staring at wall or facing the ceiling or sky but just lost in the physical while my mind wanders to fulfill great things like being a world saver, getting the best of everything, carrying out justice and helping the oppressed. I fought this day dreaming as I get older because I usually get lost in reality and would always keep to myself not mingling with others.
Is there any side effects to this day dreaming?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Keepamsafe: 1:37am On Jun 30, 2022
SisterFire:
... I am sisterfire A reincarnation higher being RUNÉSH who was born in 1975 incarcerated in 1988
welcome here,

Why are you hooked here And What are things you can relate here ?

I am a full blooded human nor ghosting! wink

How did you know your reincarnated being?

I’m an old soul. I’m a higher being as i can see beyond the physical and sense a lot ahead before time.
Mostly 60% right. And i do it with ease.

My spirit self is a Lion. I’m fierce and have this great burden of leadership on my shoulders which I can’t help but always gravitate towards no matter much i try to shy away from.

I was a sleeping giant now but now, im out to conquer my world for its time. No more delays.

My sheep worldwide are calling out for me. For within me, I know if I don’t answer my call, then i have failed greatly and won’t rest in peace in the after life.

Tell me anything you can.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Keepamsafe:

How did you know your reincarnated being?

I’m an old soul. I’m a higher being as i can see beyond the physical and sense a lot ahead before time.
Mostly 60% right. And i do it with ease.

My spirit self is a Lion. I’m fierce and have this great burden of leadership on my shoulders which I can’t help but always gravitate towards no matter much i try to shy away from.

I was a sleeping giant now but now, im out to conquer my world for its time. No more delays.

My sheep worldwide are calling out for me. For within me, I know if I don’t answer my call, then i have failed greatly and won’t rest in peace in the after life.

Tell me anything you can.
...I didn't figure it out the 20ft extraterrestrial placed me(10yrs me) on a hiddenplane then reveal their missions to me which one is letting my soul know I am a reinc.

I'm happy to welcome you here my dear, please feel at home

But you have to explain why u said ur spirit is leo and higher being ?

I'm interested to know whom ur sheep are ?

Are you a gifted or a supreme plan?

Ur mission on earth is what ?
I'm curious to know .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Keepamsafe: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2022
SisterFire:
...I didn't figure it out the 20ft extraterrestrial placed me(10yrs me) on a hiddenplane then reveal their missions to me which one is letting my soul know I am a reinc.

I'm curious to know .

I’m a prayer answered. First, I have to save my family, FROM IGNORANCE.

Then I need to reach out to the world at large.

These things just occurred to me.

I once told my friends I’m a believer of nature. That means I don’t do religion. I do nature.

Some of your questions are deeper than i can phantom. I don’t know so much. I just know things and get clarity as they happen and relating to the past.

I have Deja vu a lot. I know I have a higher calling. Im self aware and my inner man confirms.

I don’t know so much. You seem to have a broader knowledge. How did you come about them?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Keepamsafe: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2022
SisterFire:

I'm curious to know .

My spirit is leo because I have that rage in me. Whatever i set my HEART FULLY to do, i do it to the extreme and MUST come out top.

Does this trait mean anything?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Keepamsafe:

I once told my friends I’m a believer of nature. That means I don’t do religion. I do nature.

Some of your questions are deeper than i can phantom. I don’t know so much. I just know things and get clarity as they happen and relating to the past.

I have Deja vu a lot. I know I have a higher calling. Im self aware and my inner man confirms.

I don’t know so much. You seem to have a broader knowledge. How did you come about them?
...Don't mind my questions, I actually formed here for multiple reasons like
•Deprogramming ( Default reasoning )
•Few Ancient History
•Medium for cave seekers
Meeting points for gifteds ( I am hearing from just one AT the moment) but I expect more

Note: Helping the world openly is a supreme work acknowledged by the suns not only sun . but their is just a thin line between helping humanity with love and becoming a known terrorist Oh yes this issue has been happening since cen•zoic era of the ancient times those who fought alongside the masses were branded Demons you all fear today one is Lilith , Vai , Asthtar, coloja etc ( photo of what ancient terrorists looked like are there in the last page or I will show u how they portray them) ,
No one gives a damn about you and this has been the rhetorics even before I was born LIKE SOMEONE PLACED A CURSE ON THOSE WHO HAVE LOVE AND COMPASSION ON HUMANITY
Someone might think I am discouraging u from helping humanity but am not , I just wanna protect u from becaming a terrorist.because 90% of real terrorists from time are those that started with " LET ME HELP HUMANITY I CANT WATCH IT GO DOWN" Adolf hitlar and Osama bin laden comes to mind
you will help humanity stand and humanity pushes u down in a dungeon to lick ur wounds .
I planned helping humanity in 11century though I knew it's repercussions and I was burnt alive ,in 13-14 century I committed suicide just to avoid been cooked in a hot oil or drowned.

Do you know why supreme forces don't joke with wise fellows with bright lights?

because they have a formulae of judgement decisions which states that " If masses goes for a bunny rabbits and 1% goes for snake then 1% is right and 99% masses are wrong " it's all about right and wrong in their sights , WHEN MAJORITY CALLS RIGHTEOUSMEN TERRORISTS ONLY THE SUPREME ,FEW IMMORTALS AND FEW WISEMEN KNEW THAT YOU ARENT A TERRORIST BUT A GOD, Many igbos still call Adolf hitlar something worst than terrorist ie ANTICHRIST little did they know if only Adolf hitlar succeeded against the satanists( Israel ,UK , France and USA) their won't be a BIAFRAN war satanists pitched many tribes againsts the sturborn one for their evil agenda
Humans on earth hates consulting their brains when judging their fellows ,they end up saying "that dosent justify that u shud do so and this is why righteous fellows are called terrorists... No one cares to know the truth,
You become terrorist when the poor masses sting u right there in ur soul because of the love they have for HATE, many will commit suicide and some ( super righteous )will continue living with their helps to humanity until they are branded terrorist on NATIONAL TV by their oppressors in the govt n church then they will know what planet they are and few bcoms the demon they fought.
THEY ARE THINGS U HAVE TO CONSIDER WHEN HELPING HUMANITY
MAKE SURE CLINICAL KI**ING IS IN UR AGENDA,IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE A BIGGER DEMON THAN WHEN U ARE A CLINICAL ASHASHINAG*, PEOPLE MAKE HUMANITY SUFFER NOT OBJECTS , MY SERAPHXXXXÆIM SPIRIT IS STILL THERE 4 A REASON OR TWO SO SAVE UR SOUL FROM BCOMING A DEMON because OF COMPASSION ,
If u love that title terrorist then u are good to go , good to go

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Keepamsafe:

...degenerated photos of what ancient terrorists looked like. photo below is nicer ,some has fire burning in them with weapons around and dragons n snakes crawling here and there

...they passed this ideology to present human artists and they drew as they like
In ancient times( around 7000BC) many humans die in fear for this photos drawn in mountains and sculpt in the woods with heads of unimaginable creatures.
Today Lilith is 20,000,000 fans away from becaming number one loved ancient being behind Jesus,Allah, krishscu, Shivå and jehovah . Mind u she is just an anakhim while others are nephilims and immortals

Today many bear her name
From Arab world most ladies bear Laila
From french world many bear Lilian

Some Nice Colours are lilac
We have lily flower
She has many fans across the globe as we speak,
A planet with her name planet Liy lies there in 3light years from meda
Imagine a terrorist many said was cursed by earth ( by scorned Allah rather )

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Keepamsafe:

My spirit is leo because I have that rage in me. Whatever i set my HEART FULLY to do, i do it to the extreme and MUST come out top.

Does this trait mean anything?

Answer me this from ur heart cos I'm not judgemental, that answer in ur heart spill it out ,because people here knows I am a s*x addict and also a runsblabla previously ,so this isnt a holier than thou thread u form holy to appear good when demons lies in ur soul, here people appear demonic but in their heart lies compassion and love this is universal codes .

Sojourner2000 & seyekan I need ur opinions here...answer the question below
because Being a lion or Leo is attribute humans here don't know
Illus. A

You are you
Your girlfriend A is Tobi an orphan
Your girlfriend B is Aishat has 4 brother in the army

In a relationship what will u do if Aisha slaps u because she has brothers on her side and what will u do if maybe tobi does same later?

Illus.B

Answer me dis 2 my dear
In This fuel crises u went to buy fuel and you are in a queue then those before u out of fear allowed a tout and sadist whom you know is dangerous fetch his fuel and then comes a boy of 10 without respect for elders who wants to do the dsame by fetching b4 u, what will u tell the disrespectful child? because these days children are worst!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
SisterFire:
...degenerated photo of what ancient terrorist looked like. photo below is nicer ,some has fire burning in them with weapons around and dragons n snakes crawling here and there

...they passed this ideology to human artist and they drew as they like
In ancient times( around 7000BC) many humans die in fear for this photos drawn in mountains and sculpt in the woods with heads of unimaginable creatures.
Today Lilith is 20,000,000 fans away from becaming number one loved ancient being behind Jesus,Allah, krishscu, Shivå and jehovah . Mind u she is just an anakhim while others are nephilims and immortals

Today many bear her name
From Arab world most ladies bear Laila
From french world many bear Lilian

Some Nice Colours are lilac
We have lily flower
She has many fans across the globe as we speak,
A planet with her name planet Liy lies there in 3light years from meda
Imagine a terrorist many said was cursed by earth ( by scorned Allah rather )

I love LILITH kisses kisses kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Rekhina:

I love LILITH kisses kisses kiss
...O yeah everyone loves nelson Mandela but he was a terrorist when he was fighting it out with Van Boers...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Keepamsafe: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2022
SisterFire:

Answer me this from ur heart cos I'm not judgemental, that answer in ur heart spill it out ,because people here knows I am a s*x addict and also a runsblabla previously ,so this isnt a holier than thou thread u form holy to appear good when demons lies in ur soul, here people appear demonic but in their heart lies compassion and love this is universal codes .

Illus. A

You are you
Your girlfriend A is Tobi an orphan
Your girlfriend B is Aishat has 4 brother in the army

In a relationship what will u do if Aisha slaps u because she has brothers on her side and what will u do if maybe tobi does same later?

Illus.B

Answer me dis 2 my dear
In This fuel crises u went to buy fuel and you are in a queue then those before u out of fear allowed a tout and sadist whom you know is dangerous fetch his fuel and then comes a boy of 10 without respect for elders who wants to do the dsame by fetching b4 u, what will u tell the disrespectful child? because these days children are worst!

If Aisha slaps me, I might show restrains because of the forces of her brother.

The same can’t be said of Tobi.

Everyone will be avoid the sadist and dangerous man. Including me.

The 10 years old will really get his ass beaten up mercilessly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.