Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (220207 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
copy and paste as usual...m.oronic zombie!!! grin grin
The insult wey I dey give you steady na so you dey copy am dey post grin grin grin
mo.ron....stop copying my words.... grin grin grin
Copy and paste kill your papa there

Where did I copy your words?....and while would I ever copy words from a cracked skulled salamander.. cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
I'm less busy,,, that's why I am giving that disgusting pieces of shit wotowoto---i might go offline soon self

If i start my own Vawulence na she go deactivate her account by herself...Make she ask how me and venumx take pursue satanist to exile... grin grin
who you dey give wotowoto? grin grin grin...it seems you have been taking some hallucinogen drugs lately because you are suffering from chronic schizophrenia grin grin
comeback here....no runooooooooooooooo grin grin grin...make I finish the remaining Stupidity wey dey for your body....vawulence ni vawulence ko....na today you go see the real undiluted vawulence... poverty-stricken disfigured mole!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Copy and paste kill your papa there

Where did I copy your words?....and while would I ever copy words from a cracked skulled salamander.. cheesy cheesy
how you go no say you dey copy and paste wey your village people don use your brain clean all the whole dirty wey dey for your village....your brain is dead grin grin
Your own is that your skull is already disintegrating to dust very soon we go use am as fertilizer for plant life...your decomposed brain can't go to waste like that... grin grin... disintegrated worm grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
ROTFL grin grin grin grin
I already know... with that his kindergarten wack english wey no follow road grin
BeanmanX parents no get money to send am to correct private school. Them broke die

Na one pako school for ajegunle BeanmanX dey go... So no mind the grammar E dey speak give you.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I already know... with that his kindergarten wack english wey no follow road grin
BeanmanX parents no get money to send am to correct private school. Them broke die

Na one pako school for ajegunle BeanmanX dey go... So no mind the grammar E dey speak give you.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Cyntie55:
Lol. You are funny. Well, it's glaring and obvious he is.
Thanks anyway.
LMAO! both of you are fvcking illiterates with cracked skulls. cheesy

Go through the thread and confirm if I was the one the OP of the thread was talking about,,, gullible fvctards! cheesy

An illiterate deceived y'all and you gullible fools believed in seconds,,, well what should I expect from one of you that's a scammer and the other being a worn out and rejected lesbian... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
VOsimhen144parents no get money to send am to correct private school. Them broke die

Na one pako school for ajegunle VOsimhen144 dey go... So no mind the grammar E dey speak give you.
F*cking illiterate!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:

abject poverty wicked oooooooo grin grin
E get as poverty go finish you..you go come online dey bleat like goat wey dem don behead.
Poverty don flog am sotey e flog Stupidity, foolishness, and joblessness inside beanmanx decayed body
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
F*cking illiterate!
Compound mumu...no dey copy and paste Peoples wordings grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
how you go no say you dey copy and paste wey your village people don use your brain clean all the whole dirty wey dey for your village....your brain is dead grin grin
Your own is that your skull is already disintegrating to dust very soon we go use am as fertilizer for plant life...your decomposed brain can't go to waste like that... grin grin... disintegrated worm grin cheesy
Sex starved cracked skulled bastard,,,,,do you think Sisterfire will give you her pussy?
You will wait till you kick the bucket and vultures will eat your worn out body as dessert. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
abject poverty wicked oooooooo grin grin
E get as poverty go finish you..you go come online dey bleat like goat wey dem don behead.
Poverty don flog am sotey e flog Stupidity, foolishness, and joblessness inside beanmanx decayed body
Oboy!! See finishing. See how you give d guy upper cut.

R.I.P BeanmanX

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

Go through the thread and confirm if I was the one the OP of the thread was talking about,,, gullible fvctards! cheesy

An illiterate deceived y'all and you gullible fools believed in seconds,,, well what should I expect from one of you that's a scammer and the other being a worn out and rejected lesbian... cheesy cheesy cheesy
the bashing wey people dey bash you steady you dey copy and paste as usual!!! grin.....can't you be creative without pasting and copying Peoples words!! cheesy...you will forever be a rat feeding on Peoples morsels... grin grin grin...your brain is damaged beyond repair...I don't mark your account I am going to make your stay here a living hell grin grin grin...I go show you pepper and fire grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Compound mumu...no dey copy and paste Peoples wordings grin grin grin
You are so dumb and foolish that you think everyone is copying your post...

Is it your father that disowned you that owns english?... cheesy cheesy
Zombified shit for brains... cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Cyntie55(f): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Justwise
Fira09
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Sex starved cracked skulled bastard,,,,,do you think Sisterfire will give you her pussy?
You will wait till you kick the bucket and vultures will eat your worn out body as dessert. cheesy
why are you copying and pasting my wordings like someone suffering from atonic seizures grin grin grin

You are nothing but a retrogressive deformed Brainless dolt. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
SporaD8:

Dear SisterFire,
Before I answer that particular question,, I want to get a commitment from you, and the very few special souls on this thread (we know ourselves)...
When a twin-digit day meet with a twin-digit month... IT'S MY DAY!!!
Will you and the guys make it special for me pleeeeaase!??
11/11 cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
the bashing wey people dey bash you steady you dey copy and paste as usual!!! grin.....can't you be creative without pasting and copying Peoples words!! cheesy...you will forever be a rat feeding on Peoples morsels... grin grin grin...your brain is damaged beyond repair...I don't mark your account I am going to make your stay here a living hell grin grin grin...I go show you pepper and fire grin
Actually I wasn't expecting anything reasonable from a Hot cracked brained rejected fool that keeps repeating words.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Actually I wasn't expecting anything reasonable from a Hot cracked brained rejected fool that keeps repeating words.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
stop copying and pasting... poverty-stricken disfigured maggot...I am very sure you are an imbécile with saliva drooling consistently from your rotten mouth
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
Seun
My..nd44
Lalast..iclala
Dom..inique
Just..wise
Fira..09
Scammer na guilty conscience dey worry you hence why you keep calling the mods,,,,,you have been calling the mods since yesterday and they didn't do anything,,why do you think they will save you now?...

If you aren't willing to post proofs,,I will still consider you a scammer. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Fira09(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Justwise
Fira09

I'm not a mod/super mod o, This best way to stop this issue, is to pay deaf ears.

OR

Continue to tag the mods; nl.fpmod, Mynd.44, Mukina.2, they might provide resolution to this issue.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Justwise
Fira09
omo..no dey report that excrement grin...finish am with your venoms...you are making the maggot feel he is making an impact!!! grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
Seun
Myn.d44
Lala.sticlala
Domini.que
You go report tire because I will create more accounts to expose you on this forum... cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Fira09(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Scammer na guilty conscience dey worry you hence why you keep calling the mods,,,,,you have been calling the mods since yesterday and they didn't do anything,,why do you think they will save you now?...

If you aren't willing to post proofs,,I will still consider you a scammer. cheesy

BeanmanX try freestyle the lady na,

My question now is who/whom he/she has scammed.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

you are a sad, rejected, downcasted, downtrodden, poverty-stricken, wretched,dejected, miserable decomposed earthworm and I am going to send you to the grave were you belong....if I were your relative I swear I for use you do ritual but I doubt you go fetch money because you are chaff grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
You go report tire because I will create more accounts to expose you on this forum... cheesy
you go collect woto woto today...you never see anything this is just a tip of the iceberg...roachpoo grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Cyntie55(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
omo..no dey report that excrement grin...finish am with your venoms...you are making the maggot feel he is making an impact!!! grin grin grin
I don't know how to insult people especially on faceless forum like this. The best thing to do is to report the boy to supermod
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Cyntie55(f): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Fira09:

I'm not a mod/super mod o, This best way to stop this issue, is to pay deaf ears.

OR

Continue to tag the mods; nl.fpmod, Mynd.44, Mukina.2, they might provide resolution to this issue.
Thank you dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you go collect woto woto today...you never see anything this is just a tip of the iceberg...roachpoo grin grin grin grin
I no know why the guy no wan gree quote me. E don dey collect from my hand wotowoto since.
Na only women e dey sabi show e talent.
BeanmanX quote me. Face me. Abi you don return the phone to ur mama ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
I don't know how to insult people especially on faceless forum like this. The best thing to do is to report the boy to supermod
the maggot is a pathetic coward because the idiot knows you don't know how to insult that is why the buffoon is coming to you grin grin...don't worry I will finish the maggot!!! grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I no know why the guy no wan gree quote me. E don dey collect from my hand wotowoto since.
Na only women e dey sabi show e talent.
BeanmanX quote me. Face me. Abi you don go offline?
fear don catch the idiotic maggot.... grin grin grin grin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.