Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (220161 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Dumbass,,,it seems your maggot brain is on vacation..
That is not Bigcowhornn fool.
you are a m.oronic idiot zombie....a vagabond you are...I know your rotten maggot infested brain is on its way to disintegration and I will help turn you to manure for plant life... grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
hey decomposed maggot, you have changed from bigcowidiot or whatever you are called to Holyman12 grin grin grin..a dullard will always be a dullard.... Compound Illiterate.
Hey bozo!...stop mistaking him for your dad

Loser! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
se.un
Domimin.iqDomin..iqueasticlala
You will get tired scammer... cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are a m.oronic idiot zombie....a vagabond you are...I know your rotten maggot infested brain is on its way to disintegration and I will help turn you to manure for plant life... grin grin
Wow! you just described yourself so easily... cheesy

Sex starved neanderthal! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Dumbskull why are u disturbing Sisterfire?
Oh u think she will give you pussy right?...sex perverted neanderthal. cheesy
sisterfire does not need you in her thread...so you better disappear or I will pour raw conc acid on your decomposed putrfyed decayed maggots infested carcass. grin cheesy
you are an emptyheaded paralyzed deformed millipede grin grin grin
You are looking for cheap unnecessary attention...you are the vagabond that the dictionary will use and update itself. grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Cyntie55(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
You will get tired scammer... cheesy cheesy
Who will get tired. Me or you? Do I have your time? Who's always quoting me?
A child that don't want his mother to sleep, won't sleep also.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Wow! you just described yourself so easily... cheesy

Sex starved neanderthal! cheesy
hey disfigured blobfish...it is obvious that you are the one that is sex starved grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I love her because of the spirit she carries
maggot..you are too dull to keep up with my energy grin cheesy
Why not upload your burnt face grin cheesy grin. .. frustrated poverty-stricken deformed millipede!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
sisterfire does not need you in her thread...so you better disappear or I will pour raw con acid on your decomposed putrfyed decayed maggots infested carcass. grin cheesy
you are an emptyheaded paralyzed deformed millipede grin grin grin
You are looking for cheap unnecessary attention...you are the vagabond that the dictionary will use and update itself. grin cheesy
Why do you keep describing yourself?

You product from a watery sperm. cheesy cheesy
Born throway! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Why do you keep describing yourself?

You product from a watery sperm. cheesy cheesy
Born throway! cheesy
I am describing you grin grin grin
you are a cavader grin grin grin grin grin
You are A walking dead disfigured zombie!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
If you are really innocent you would have proved me wrong but obviously you aren't....why do you people open fake account with someone else pictures? What's your motive and your mission..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
hey disfigured blobfish...it is obvious that you are the one that is sex starved grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I love her because of the spirit she carries
maggot..you are too dull to keep up with my energy grin cheesy
Why not upload your burnt face grin cheesy grin. .. frustrated poverty-stricken deformed millipede!!! grin grin cheesy
I no know why una dey always quote that 14 years old boy, BeanmanX

Sultanofpuna said he's 14 years old. He saw him in a bus.
https://www.nairaland.com/7348128/passengers-bus-browsing-nairaland
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
your verbal war is still trekking....you are a cavader grin grin grin grin grin
You are A walking dead disfigured zombie!!!
Oh you think I've started with you right?
Don't worry I will create a new account specifically for you, let me see if you won't crawl back into the pit latrine that you crawled out from. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
If you are really innocent you would have proved me wrong but obviously you aren't....why do you people open fake account with someone else pictures? What's your motive and your mission..
Babe, no proof that kiddo anything. If you proof anything to him that means you dey try molest the kid.

BeanmanX is just 14 years old boy. Sultanofpuna caught him in a bus. Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7348128/passengers-bus-browsing-nairaland
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Dumbass,,,it seems your maggot brain is on vacation..
That is not Bigcowhornn,,, you fool.

Guy edit your post to something nice. No day let the useless ode get the better of you.

Graduate way no get work can't affect my business offline. That's my policy now.

Make him wait make I reach house and get back on PC way I pack meme put. I go answer am well grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
... Gwaaaad !!! angry You guys are destroying
ur soulss been obsessed with me...
You will regret thinking about me trust me every seconds.
sweetheart answer my question kiss kiss
Tell me absolutely everything about lesbianism in your world? kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I no know why una dey always quote that 12 years old boy, BeanmanX

Sultanofpuna said he's 12 years old. He saw him in a bus.
https://www.nairaland.com/7348128/passengers-bus-browsing-nairaland
Bigcowhornn,,, Obamamessi,, hltsong,, Holyman12

This idiot account is owned by satanist aka Graceunlimited,,,you see how the gay fool have been following me around. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
This idiot account is owned by satanist aka Graceunlimited,,,you see how the gay fool have been following me around. cheesy
Go suck ur mother's bress kiddo.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

Wait oh!

Who is umbrateeth04?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Go suck ur mother's bress kiddo.
It's a pity that this is the only words in your mouth,,, illiterate!

cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
Babe, no proof that kiddo anything. If you proof anything to him that means you dey try molest the kid.

BeanmanX is just 14 years old boy. Sultanofpuna caught him in a bus. Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7348128/passengers-bus-browsing-nairaland
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

Wait oh!

Who is umbrateeth04?
A rejected,,, frustrated and worn out lesbian that is looking for Sisterfire pussy to knack... cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
A rejected,,, frustrated and worn out lesbian that is looking for Sisterfire pussy to knack... cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Guy edit your post to something nice. No day let the useless ode get the better of you.

Graduate way no get work can't affect my business offline. That's my policy now.

Make him wait make I reach house and get back on PC way I pack meme put. I go answer am well grin
which work wey you get??! grin grin grin
Me and you know that you are a vagabond with no job and home
I know you are Typing inside the dustbin with your secondhand outdated phone you use rubber band tie grin grin grin
You are a poverty-stricken clown....go and join night of a thousand laugh grin grin grin
You are already in wilderness in that place you call a jungle.The way of life of most rainforest animals is far superior to your own...the last thing is for an idiot like you that can easily pass as maggot to come on line to type rubbish of what he knows nothing about to other superior beings grin...I am sure you are living in one uncompleted dilapidated building in one remote village....at least that is better than staying with potential cannibals at home. grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
It's a pity that this is the only words in your mouth,,, illiterate!
cheesy cheesy
Na now I don understand.

Today na Friday, and you quick close from school, no wonder you dey nairaland. Go return d phone back to ur mama. Then go play with sand or watch SpongeBob or BeanmanX grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
copy and paste as usual...m.oronic zombie!!! grin grin
The insult wey I dey give you steady na so you dey copy am dey post grin grin grin
mo.ron....stop copying my words.... grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
...You will wait for sporaD8 ,when his anger subsides u can get ur answers
Dear SisterFire,
Before I answer that particular question,, I want to get a commitment from you, and the very few special souls on this thread (we know ourselves)...
When a twin-digit day meet with a twin-digit month... IT'S MY DAY!!!
Will you and the guys make it special for me pleeeeaase!??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VOsimhen144(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
copy and paste as usual...m.oronic zombie!!! grin grin
The insult wey I dey give you steady na so you dey copy am dey post grin grin grin
mo.ron....stop copying my words.... grin grin grin
Baba, that boy is 14 years old. Why are you still stressing yourself to quote him back.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Baba, that boy is 14 years old. Why are you still stressing yourself to quote him back.

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
I already know... with that his kindergarten wack english wey no follow road grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Cyntie55(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Lol. You are funny. Well, it's glaring and obvious he is.
Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I'm less busy,,, that's why I am giving that disgusting pieces of shit wotowoto---i might go offline soon self

If i start my own Vawulence na she go deactivate her account by herself...Make she ask how me and venumx take pursue satanist to exile... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.