Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215716 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I think you are mistaken me for the pack of maggots..... cheesy
Hey maggot,

How far? cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

Darling baby kiss kiss kiss

How are you? Did you wake up hor.ny? kiss kiss kiss

Did you dream of me? kiss kiss
... Gwaaaad !!! angry You guys are destroying
ur soulss been obsessed with me...
You will regret thinking about me trust me every seconds.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
... Gwaaaad !!! angry You guys are destroying souls been obsessed with me...
My sweet darling... kiss kiss kiss

Thought of you always gets me in the mood kiss kiss kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
the idiot is so jobless that it is uncontrollably making it pronounced..... grin grin grin grin grin
Poverty coupled with BUHARI regime has dealt with this bunch of maggots grin grin grin
... You are worst . Get lost with ur insincerity and trollful life of emptiness . Go help ur self and let me be .
You guys mistaken love of humanity I showcase as been stupid. U think Im stupid ba ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
sweetheart that is bigcowhorn grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
I love your beautiful face and firm titties, I guess you've got a wonderful butt too kiss kiss kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
... You are worst . Get lost with ur insincerity and trollful life of emptiness . Go help ur self and let me be .
You guys mistaken love of humanity I showcase as been stupid. U think Im stupid ba ?
what is the meaning of this?...if you are high in spirit you will know that I am not bigcowidiot or whatever his useless name is....I am not in any way to be compared to that useless vagabondical fool...if you will realize I am trying to destroy the pack of maggots coming to your thread....I thought you had the spirit of discernment!!! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

I love your beautiful face and firm titties, I guess you've got a wonderful butt too kiss kiss kiss
idiot....you are bigcowhorn...you are deceiving yourself!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
idiot....you are bigcowhorn...you are deceiving yourself!!!
Me wey BigCowHorn the fight because if Jeon aka Fati2001 I don become am shey?

Werey pro max
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

My sweet darling... kiss kiss kiss

Thought of you always gets me in the mood kiss kiss kiss
she doesn't need you idiot grin grin grin
You think I don't know your useless monikers after carefully detecting your Stupidity
Ladiesforever
Bigcowhorn
Holyman12
Obama idiot or whatever you call it i am still going to unearth all your useless accounts grin cheesy
Like I said you are slow, foolish and stupid at the same time. grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

Me wey BigCowHorn the fight because if Jeon aka Fati2001 I don become am shey?

Werey pro max
you be Idiotic mugu...you are bigcowhorn don't be stupid...no dey deceive yourself Compound werey grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You think I don't know your useless monikers after carefully detecting your Stupidity
Ladiesforever
Bigcowhorn
Holyman12
Obama idiot or whatever you call it i am still going to unearth all your useless accounts grin cheesy

Sisterfire come and handle this one grin

E be like na Jeon aka Fati2001 squad grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:

You can't ban her In her thread mods knew that's injustice . She is minding her business and you wicked demons alongside nuisance bigcowhornn who has no life outside nairaland enters here to insult her in her own topic , if she is banned then my people In china is right about Nigeria and her Wickedness against humans there. You Nigerians are so despicable , malicious and outrightly wicked to ur fellow Nigerians and that's the norms. You pushed her into fighting you and still call mods on her. I shall lie in wait for judgement of the moderators with dat i"ll know if nairaland is piece of shit with the judgements of the moderators or not . It won't end well trust me .

If i have no life outside Nairaland what about Satanist or don't you know the resident Nairaland Landlord? grin grin grin grin
Am I even the one running a thread hundreds of pages long? Know the amount of time that takes?
Inukwa! grin

For your information until yesterday, I hardly make up to 2 comments on this forum per day. I don't have time for nonsense again no mater the color.

You are from China where religion is suppressed. It is not so here. Here people are burnt alive for saying a fraction of what is said on this thread. Why do you think she is always worried about the mods being called? Some of those mods are very religious
I'm not a bad person by challenging her ideas variously. She's done worse

I like you ok. I actually find you interesting grin. Don't push it.
Stop quoting Bean.manX and he will leave you alone and this thread.

I have talked to him.
My presence here was in error. I was minding my bsuiness when Satanist attacked me in Sisterfire's name. I thought she sent him so brought the fight directly here.
From the comments here i realize i was wrong. She did not send him. The reason why the whole thing escalated was that she attacked me too.

Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
you have been avoiding my previous questions?
tell me all about lesbianism in your world?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

Sisterfire come and handle this one grin

E be like na Jeon aka Fati2001 squad grin grin grin

slowpoke you don switch account from bigcowhorn to holyman12 grin cheesy grin grin

You are confirm dullard...you have the IQ of a bacteria.
Let's see how fast you can switch account... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2022
BigCowHornn:

If i have no life outside Nairaland what about Satanist or don't you know the resident Nairaland Landlord? grin grin grin grin
Am I even the one running a thread hundreds of pages long? Know the amount of time that takes?
Inukwa! grin

For your information until yesterday, I hardly make up to 2 comments on this forum per day. I don't have time for nonsense again no mater the color.

You are from China where religion is suppressed. It is not so here. Here people are burnt alive for saying a fraction of what is said on this thread. Why do you think she is always worried about the mods being called? Some of those mods are very religious
I'm not a bad person by challenging her ideas variously. She's done worse

I like you ok. I actually find you interesting grin. Don't push it.
Stop quoting Bean.manX and he will leave you alone and this thread.

I have talked to him.
My presence here was in error. I was minding my bsuiness when Satanist attacked me in Sisterfire's name. I thought she sent him so brought the fight directly here.
From the comments here i realize i was wrong. She did not send him. The reason why the whole thing escalated was that she attacked me too.

Thanks
then carry your wretched self and leave the thread and never comment again...BYE grin grin grin
Don't use another moniker to comment here again or else thunder strikes you dead!!! grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
... You and your cohorts shud leave this place now bigcowhornn .I am not the only female on nairaland that u will be helplessly obsessed with .

Hmmmmmm....... And here i was thinking you were the one obsessed with me. grin
I mean you laterally quote me out of the blues each time i turn my back on you then start crying obsessed like I'm interested in 5th hand goods.

I understand that as a woman ages she wants to feel special and wanted like her young days. But sometimes you just have to accept life as it passes. It's an inevitable natural process that must reach us all. No use being so bitter about it
Abegi carry go...

Don't go quoting and insulting those guys oooo. I don't control them like you do some people. They have minds of their own
If they craze again or Satanist makes them that's not my problem

And avoid motioning me as i will now turn my back to you again.
Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
then carry your wretched self and leave the thread and never comment again...BYE grin grin grin
Don't use another moniker to comment here again or else thunder strikes you dead!!! grin

Another finger. grin
Let's see when your tiny mind will tell you to stop quoting me with nonsense. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Ladiesforever
Bigcowhorn
Holyman12

Lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Another finger. grin
Let's see when your tiny mind will tell you to stop quoting me with nonsense. grin
why can't I quote you with bashing when you are nonsense yourself grin grin cheesy
you be confirm mugu grin grin grin
Your little data go finish today....you don't even know your left from your right... Compound Illiterate!!!
Use that middle finger on your useless father for producing rotten sperms grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:

You can't ban her In her thread mods knew that's injustice . She is minding her business and you wicked demons alongside nuisance bigcowhornn who has no life outside nairaland enters here to insult her in her own topic , if she is banned then my people In china is right about Nigeria and her Wickedness against humans there. You Nigerians are so despicable , malicious and outrightly wicked to ur fellow Nigerians and that's the norms. You pushed her into fighting you and still call mods on her. I shall lie in wait for judgement of the moderators with dat i"ll know if nairaland is piece of shit with the judgements of the moderators or not . It won't end well trust me .
I have never fvcked Chinese pussy before.

Can I have yours? cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol
wetin you still dey do for this thread....follow the exit door...abi you won collect another wotowoto grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

Hey maggot,

How far? cool
hey decomposed maggot, you have changed from bigcowidiot or whatever you are called to Holyman12 grin grin grin..a dullard will always be a dullard.... Compound Illiterate.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
why can't I quote you with bashing when you are nonsense yourself grin grin cheesy
you be confirm mugu grin grin grin
Your little data go finish today....you don't even know your left from your right... Compound Illiterate!!!
Use that middle finger on your useless father for producing rotten sperms grin cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
wetin you still dey do for this thread....follow the exit door...abi you won collect another wotowoto grin cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=117139305][/quote]mumu....I will make you restless today!!! grin grin grin...you go chop bashing to my satisfaction grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=117139347][/quote]are you exhausted this one you are not typing but using pictures? grin grin grin grin...you go do marathon exercise today....3000pages to go let's boost this thread grin grin grin grin grin..... vagabondical frustrated maggot. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you be Idiotic mugu...you are bigcowhorn don't be stupid...no dey deceive yourself Compound werey grin cheesy
Dumbass,,,it seems your maggot brain is on vacation..
That is not Bigcowhornn,,, you fool.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
sweetheart answer my question kiss kiss kiss
Tell me absolutely everything about lesbianism in your world? kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
mumu....I will make you restless today!!! grin grin grin...you go chop bashing to my satisfaction grin grin
The same way you made your father to be restless to the extent that he disowned you for being a menace abi?.... cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
sweetheart answer my question kiss kiss kiss
Tell me absolutely everything about lesbianism in your world? kiss
Dumbskull why are u disturbing Sisterfire?
Oh u think she will give you pussy right?...sex perverted neanderthal. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.