Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207015 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
People, especially Africans, communicate a lot with the spiritual world. They make incantations and sacrifices and their request are granted. Events that happened in Orlu this week is a case in point. Members of ESN are well fortified with black power so they confidently confront armed soldiers, and win. People do rituals and wealth come. Which spirits are behind these actions?

Can I meet a spirit? If I do, do they hear human languages? What kind of gifts appeal to them?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rekhina:
since you preach against commandments , boast of been infallible and profess love for nature ,

Does it mean that nature loves sin?
...Alhaja ,
Yes religious commandments destroys a society by putting so much fear in them ,

My dear nature dosent love sin, infact nature n justice don't know what is called sin Justice which supercedes nature as one of the aspects of Supreme god , which creators of Hindustanli calls KARMA ,you don't have to be Religious just to love your neighbor, or be Religious to avoid been wicked,
It states what goes around comes around just like the round shape of the universe and the round shapes of earth n all planets
Me for an example I use to deal with ritual pastors alongside trying to Destroy many churches as a hubby , tomorrow I might get greedy and start up a mindcontrol ,may people destroy my mind control as I Destroy that of Satan yahweh, when u do I will know Justice karma is against me,

...Today in churches people laugh those in strife because JESUS LOVES YOU N HATE THOSE IN STRIVES , with bible in your hand you shall call the unopportuned sinners , oneday the table will turn n the lucky un-oppurtuned shall call u evil sinners,
UNIVERSE BASED LAWS( RELIGION OR NO RELIGION) STATES THAT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO TO U ( you have to lay down stupid commandments to weaken the tiny humans is absurd )
...If you don't like been raped don't rape ( my 3girls rape a rapist and he was hospitalised for months)
... If you know that landgrabbing terrorists activities pains , don't laugh or not pity those who suffers from landgrabbing terrorists ( yorubas in 2018 were mockingTiv tribes killed by fulani herdsmen " allow ur visitors to live in peace because of 2023 , now worst is in their midst)
... If you hate been killed don't kill,
...if you don't like people sleep at ur young daughter don't try it with another
...if you hate anal sex on you ,don't impose analsex on someone
...if you hate been caned , don't cane without a discilplinary reasons
...if you injustice on you , don't go about doing unjust things ,
because if you laugh at a jilted lady , one day u shall be jilted in a television,
If you hate been used for rituals , don't go about using people for rituals
THIS RULES APPLY IN MY WORLD, KARMA HOLDS OUR NATION STRONG
lastly like I said before , the day I start a programming ie Religion and no one fights to stop me then curse shall be upon them, n those who will say leave her is her life ,may shame be on them

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
Who else is interested in the affairs of humans?
... Is that a question to me or to vthem
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... Is that a question to me or to vthem
you. Who else of the Extraterrestrials are interested in humans?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
People, especially Africans, communicate a lot with the spiritual world. They make incantations and sacrifices and their request are granted. Events that happened in Orlu this week is a case in point. Members of ESN are well fortified with black power so they confidently confront armed soldiers, and win. People do rituals and wealth come. Which spirits are behind these actions?

Can I meet a spirit? If I do, do they hear human languages? What kind of gifts appeal to them?
...many Religion based nephilims or winged Humanoids like lord shivå or wanyonyi still has contact with humans ,
...and the creek lies strong wing female Humanoids powers they have contractors ,
Protections u enjoy comes from the creek and if u go wanna stop them ur GENERATIONS shall be wiped out ,
I didn't come to show u masters / mistresses of mind control but to make you stronger than them with time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
you. Who else of the Extraterrestrials are interested in humans?
...interest has two definitions
Negative interests n positive interests ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...many Religion based nephilims or winged Humanoids like lord shivå or wanyonyi still has contact with humans ,
...and the creek lies strong wing female Humanoids powers they have contractors ,
Protections u enjoy comes from the creek
and if u go wanna stop them ur GENERATIONS shall be wiped out ,
I didn't come to show u masters / mistresses of mind control but to make you stronger than them with time
Please rephrase the bolded so that I can understand
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Both. Apart from Yahweh, the creator of humans, who else among the extraterrestrials is interested in humans and what is their interest? What do they want?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Both. Apart from Yahweh, the creator of humans, who else among the extraterrestrials is interested in humans and what is their interest? What do they want?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
Please rephrase the bolded so that I can understand
...A great reincanated winged humanoid that disturb west africa espiacially d igbos from early mid 80s to early 20century was stopped by a winged female powers from d bayelsan creek , though she is on a vengeful note against the wife of the winged god in red cloth , she saved you from anambra n igbos , west Africans through her boys ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...A great reincanated winged humanoid that disturb west africa espiacially d igbos from early mid 80s to early 20century was stopped by a winged female powers from d bayelsan creek , though she is on a vengeful note against the wife of the winged god in red cloth , she saved you from anambra n igbos , west Africans through her boys ,
Now you're telling stories that I can relate to. Will I be asking for too much if I ask that you become more specific and mention names?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
...Yes apart from programmers like yahweh Satan and innocent alien visitors stealing golds in tonnes in Pacific ocean ... Winged Humanoids from the planet bodies where Ènki comes from( where 4 brother planets are visible to the sight) are running a total business on the pyramids , u dare not see them because their equipments of camoflagues is that of 3000AD to ur asses ,
...lets cross our fingers and wait till the boy in Angola who I heard will build a quartz glass to spy many highthieves ... Let's cross our fingers n wait till he comes of age, I'm optimistic Religion won't destroy him at last ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Am I asking too many questions this night? I still have many
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
Now you're telling stories that I can relate to. Will I be asking for too much if I ask that you become more specific and mention names?
... tomorrow I shall mention names but Professor Mrs joyce is a powerful lady n her PROGRAMMINGS is still alive and is been carried about by 2 noisy pastors, she is bringing back 90s to you in 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
Am I asking too many questions this night? I still have many
...I am still alive not snapping my throat yet to be with my sweet planet, so calm down relax well cos is hard been a negroarean
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes apart from programmers like yahweh Satan and innocent alien visitors stealing golds in tonnes in Pacific ocean ... Winged Humanoids from the planet bodies where Ènki comes from( where 4 brother planets are visible to the sight) are running a total business on the pyramids , u dare not see them because their equipments of camoflagues is that of 3000AD to ur asses ,
...lets cross our fingers and wait till the boy in Angola who I heard will build a quartz glass to spy many highthieves ... Let's cross our fingers n wait till he comes of age, I'm optimistic Religion won't destroy him at last ,
These ones are interested in the resources of our planet not necessarily on humans. My question still remains: are there other extraterrestrial beings that are interested in the well-being of humans?

Secondly, who is THE STRONGEST among the religious gods?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Alhaja ,
Yes religious commandments destroys a society by putting so much fear in them ,

My dear nature dosent love sin, infact nature n justice don't know what is called sin Justice which supercedes nature as one of the aspects of Supreme god , which creators of Hindustanli calls KARMA ,you don't have to be Religious just to love your neighbor, or be Religious to avoid been wicked,
It states what goes around comes around just like the round shape of the universe and the round shapes of earth n all planets
Me for an example I use to deal with ritual pastors alongside trying to Destroy many churches as a hubby , tomorrow I might get greedy and start up a mindcontrol ,may people destroy my mind control as I Destroy that of Satan yahweh, when u do I will know Justice karma is against me,

...Today in churches people laugh those in strife because JESUS LOVES YOU N HATE THOSE IN STRIVES , with bible in your hand you shall call the unopportuned sinners , oneday the table will turn n the lucky un-oppurtuned shall call u evil sinners,
UNIVERSE BASED LAWS( RELIGION OR NO RELIGION) STATES THAT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO TO U ( you have to lay down stupid commandments to weaken the tiny humans is absurd )
...If you don't like been raped don't rape ( my 3girls rape a rapist and he was hospitalised for months)
... If you know that landgrabbing terrorists activities pains , don't laugh or not pity those who suffers from landgrabbing terrorists ( yorubas in 2018 were mockingTiv tribes killed by fulani herdsmen " allow ur visitors to live in peace because of 2023 , now worst is in their midst)
... If you hate been killed don't kill,
...if you hate anal sex on you ,don't impose analsex on someone
...if you hate been caned , don't cane without a discilplinary reasons
...if you injustice on you , don't go about doing unjust things ,
because if you laugh at a jilted lady , one day u shall be jilted in a television,
If you hate been used for rituals , don't go about using people for rituals
THIS RULES APPLY IN MY WORLD, KARMA HOLDS OUR NATION STRONG

Reading it for the second time <
You talk about professor (Mrs) so much who is she?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... tomorrow I shall mention names but Professor Mrs joyce is a powerful lady n her PROGRAMMINGS is still alive and is been carried about by 2 noisy pastors, she is bringing back 90s to you in 2021
OK. I'll patiently wait
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
These ones are interested in the resources of our planet not necessarily on humans. My question still remains: are there other extraterrestrial beings that are interested in the well-being of humans?

Secondly, who is THE STRONGEST among the religious gods?
...A wise god , Uncle to otem , lover of my mum and the first scientific god on earth called thæémøs or great Egypt
Another is Ènki of WW2
Yet another is jupilèr a north east Europe god
We have elkiddah WW2
A goddess omammiri [b] omæmmesçu

♠PROGRAMMERS AWARD NITE♠
R.S.V.P
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO CONDEMNED SOULS
...SATAN ie YAHWEH
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO WEAPONS OF WAR
...SATAN YAHWEH NÎY
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO ILL WEALTH N EXTRAVAGANZA
...LORD SHIVÅ
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO DESTRUCTIONS ON EARTH
...SATAN YAHWEH
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO GENDER HATE
...ALLAH LUCIFER
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO PERSEVERANCE TO OVERCOME THE BEST( YAHWEH)
... WANGYOYI
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...A wise god , Uncle to otem , lover of my mum and the first scientific god on earth called thæémøs or great Egypt
Another is Ènki of WW2
Yet another is jupilèr a north east Europe god
We have elkiddah WW2
A goddess omammiri [b] omæmmesçu

♠PROGRAMMERS AWARD NITE♠
R.S.V.P
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO CONDEMNED SOULS
...SATAN ie YAHWEH
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO WEAPONS OF WAR
...SATAN YAHWEH NÎY
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO ILL WEALTH N EXTRAVAGANZA
...LORD SHIVÅ

THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO DESTRUCTIONS ON EARTH
...SATAN YAHWEH
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO GENDER HATE
...ALLAH LUCIFER
THE STRONGEST ACCORDING TO PERSEVERANCE TO OVERCOME THE BEST( YAHWEH)
... WANGYOYI

@bolded, Hindus should be very wealthy.

For the rest, let me reserve my comment because it will open another chapter. Hmm!

Can you please give a hint on this goddess omammiri?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
@bolded, Hindus should be very wealthy.

For the rest, let me reserve my comment because it will open another chapter. Hmm!

Can you please give a hint on this goddess omammiri?
... about omammiri ,tomorrow my dear , I shall tell u all that happened in 2001 or so , u need a rest love
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by StubbornGENIUS: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... about omammiri ,tomorrow my dear , I shall tell u all that happened in 2001 or so , u need a rest love
What's your deal?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Alright. Goodnight
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:
Alright. Goodnight
kiss kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
What's your deal?
... elaborate dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
kiss kiss
what's that? I know you're tired; you need some rest.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
... elaborate dear
All these talk about your Ma,who is she exactly?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
All these talk about your Ma,who is she exactly?
...be straight pls
Who is my ma?
I know I can't call someone ma on this earth not even queen Elizabeth
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2021
uncleck:
what's that? I know you're tired; you need some rest.
...No , but rest is essential
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...be straight pls
Who is my ma?
I know I can't call someone ma on this earth not even queen Elizabeth
SisterFire:
Who were you referring to as your "mum"?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Who were you referring to as your "mum"?

...Cos you are a Christian her name is sçàèlet ie.scarlet lady chased about by 7headed dinosaurs of yahweh during d Eve of Armageddøn ...now start binding me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zakkyzakes: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes , E•arthæi y did u ask?
SO your mother was the one who put gravity pull on earth plus u had a brother who was your mother's first son who started gay am i right your mother's love was really a patient GOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.