Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207241 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by StubbornGENIUS: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Cos you are a Christian her name is sçàèlet ie.scarlet lady chased about by 7headed dinosaurs of yahweh during d Eve of Armageddøn ...now start binding me
Armageddon will take place at the end of time.Are you sure you and her will be around then?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Armageddon will take place at the end of time.Are you sure you and her will be around then?
...like seriously? Pls my dear christian øœgidôlai wars has been forth years passed if not for øœgidõlai great animals will still be walking about
...only futuristic wars we know is the WW3 OR maybe SEX WARS (it will be around 200,000AD anyways)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by StubbornGENIUS: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...like seriously? Pls my dear christian øœgidôlai wars has been forth years passed if not for øœgidõlai great animals will still be walking about
...only futuristic wars we know is the WW3 OR maybe SEX WARS (it will be around 200,000AD anyways)
So you mean that animals like Mammoth,sabre toothed cat,dragons,t-rex And dinosaurs were wiped out during the armageddon?Who did this and why?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Liposure:
JESUS LOVES YOU
...y say so ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
So you mean that animals like Mammoth,sabre toothed cat,dragons,t-rex And dinosaurs were wiped out during the armageddon?Who did this and why?
...I will tell u later
But remove dragons( a chinese myth) , mammoth , sabere lions from this list because they came after the great animals n got extincted just like rhinocerus and Komodo dragons are about to go on extinction
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...y say so ?
only him can show you the light which is the truth.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Liposure:
only him can show you the light which is the truth.
...tank you my dear
Such a good advice
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
... Yes my dear
They where wiped out by the winged Humanoids fighting wars with millions of sulfuric elements amongst themselves,
First of all prehistoric animals are divided in 3 stages.
At first stage( 4billion -1.2billionBC )here we have creatures too terrible for a present human 's sight, some of them are as tall as statue of liberty , As long as 200metres , several heads etc
, ones we have in the see are x3 the size of the one at ground , names we call them isnt what u can call so let's forget their names
At second stage ( 1.1billion -50million BC)
The few of d first stage animals created by ur gods still lives but on a special purposes of wars , but in this stages we have T-Rex ie tyrasausçu which doesn't look as you watch it in the movies, it has chunks of body massage here n there ,
Here those long neck herbivores exist but got extincted during the wars, .here Snakes lengths isn't 200metres but 70-90metres
A predator fish in the ocean don't have the scary size of 500tonnes and 300x170 sizes but it reduced, this creature is the most dangerous / successful predator till date ,cos it stays in the land too , the day u dare the snake tribes they unleash 2 they kept for war purposes on u
Note: the first animals created will mail T-Rex n chew it in a space of 15secs
3rd stages ( 70millionBC-12,000BC: favorable animals were created like sabre toothed, mammoth, rhinocerus dinosaurs , tundra yeti <(tloc ur Sasquatch here) ,giant tortoise, mighty python of 55Metres long, jaguarandi etc

Who killed the animals?

A visitor called Yahweh aka Satan during his ARMAGEDDØNI war with his brothers , many aboringes of earth lose their lives not only prehistoric Animals, multiply the violence of WW2 ( only if u are sensible to know what is WW2 Mr christian ,I won't be surprised if u don't know 1% of what happened in 1934) ...So multiply what happened in WW2 BY 30 ie 30 atomic bomb instead of just one in Japan,
The onslaught n bloodseige in Stalingrad ,Soviet multiply it by 30,
Blood lust in Pearl harbor multiply it by 30
Greatest world Stampede in China that caused 400,000 lives multiply it by 30 that will be 12million in just the presence day Philippines , war made Philippines land so broken ,
When you see a country with hundreds of island like sao tome n Principe know it that is Armageddøn war that caused it ...

Why?

SÇÆRLÀT sçàèlet Scarlet lady the rightful owner of earth you WORSHIP yahweh Satan n ur saviour Jesus upon
Assignment: go and read the revelation again
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
zakkyzakes:
SO your mother was the one who put gravity pull on earth plus u had a brother who was your mother's first son who started gay am i right your mother's love was really a patient GOD
...Yes my dear , not only that but the ozone layer ... She has dominion over this earth cos she was made in charge of here, .
He is really a happy BI-sexual while his followers preaches againsts FORNICATion isn't it surprising
...Who was my mother's love? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
uncleck:
@bolded, Hindus should be very wealthy.

For the rest, let me reserve my comment because it will open another chapter. Hmm!

Can you please give a hint on this goddess omammiri?
...Are indians so that wealthy ? Infact lord shivå is mainly worshipped in Thailand, Malaysia and west Africa ,
That I say he acts extravaganza dosent mean he is a cheerful giver , cos he is a fvcking blood ritual Humanoid
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tloc what question do u have?
Free ur mind at least I am not working for Satan( yahweh,)
Freedom is all that it is
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
Tloc what question do u have?
Free ur mind at least I am not working for Satan( yahweh,)
Freedom is all that it is

I have researched about so many ALIEN beings visiting Terra and moving on like GREYS, PLAIEDIANS, REPTILIANS, ANUNAKS, SASQUATCH and those in the waters. What are the differences of these beings and which of them are friendly to humans? There is also this talk about our DNA strands reduced from twelve to two, whats that?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
... Yes my dear
They where wiped out by the winged Humanoids fighting wars with millions of sulfuric elements amongst themselves,
First of all prehistoric animals are divided in 3 stages.
At first stage( 4billion -1.2billionBC )here we have creatures too terrible for a present human 's sight, some of them are as tall as statue of liberty , As long as 200metres , several heads etc
, ones we have in the see are x3 the size of the one at ground , names we call them isnt what u can call so let's forget their names
At second stage ( 1.1billion -50million BC)
The few of d first stage animals created by ur gods still lives but on a special purposes of wars , but in this stages we have T-Rex ie tyrasausçu which doesn't look as you watch it in the movies, it has chunks of body massage here n there ,
Here those long neck herbivores exist but got extincted during the wars, .here Snakes lengths isn't 200metres but 70-90metres
A predator fish in the ocean don't have the scary size of 500tonnes and 300x170 sizes but it reduced, this creature is the most dangerous / successful predator till date ,cos it stays in the land too , the day u dare the snake tribes they unleash 2 they kept for war purposes on u
Note: the first animals created will mail T-Rex n chew it in a space of 15secs
3rd stages ( 70millionBC-12,000BC: favorable animals were created like sabre toothed, mammoth, rhinocerus dinosaurs , tundra yeti, giant tortoise, mighty python of 55Metres long, jaguarandi etc

Who killed the animals?

A visitor called Yahweh aka Satan during his ARMAGEDDØNI war with his brothers , many aboringes of earth lose their lives not only prehistoric Animals, multiply the violence of WW2 ( only if u are sensible to know what is WW2 Mr christian ,I won't be surprised if u don't know 1% of what happened in 1934) ...So multiply what happened in WW2 BY 30 ie 30 atomic bomb instead of just one in Japan,
The onslaught n bloodseige in Stalingrad ,Soviet multiply it by 30,
Blood lust in Pearl harbor multiply it by 30
Greatest world Stampede in China that caused 400,000 lives multiply it by 30 that will be 12million in just the presence day Philippines , war made Philippines land so broken ,
When you see a country with hundreds of island like sao tome n Principe know it that is Armageddøn war that caused it ...

Why?

SÇÆRLÀT sçàèlet Scarlet lady the rightful owner of earth you WORSHIP yahweh Satan n ur saviour Jesus upon
Assignment: go and read the revelation again

WW2 started in 1938 and the bomb you are referring to was dropped in 1944 or 1945 towards the end of the war. You have your dates mixed up

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
@Sisterfire, the peoples of ATLANTIS and Lemuria, civilizations that were termed more knowledgeable than ours in term of science and the arts, what happened to them? How come their inventions in medicine and the arts are nowhere to be seen. What or who cleaned their history and civilization from our present civilization. There have been dozens of civilizations before this one, where is all that history? Hidden or erased?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Nature is phenomenal,
You shudnt be surprised , what happens on earth according to gender ideologies , happens in the universe...for an example
like men who dorminates women in humans world( though women are stronger and made weak by Religion /culture), We have creatures whom the females dorminates the male eg tigers, fish angelaars , spiders, hyenas, bees, ants, termites , daughters, red snakes SCIENCE tribe, vipers etc
Is applicable to universe if we have 200billion planets in the universe 130billion has female creatures dorminating while 70 billion is controlled by men eg earth , Niburûsçu etc
Funny enough , small size makes up face are doing prostitutions in some planets and RELIGION IS STRONG THERE , na men dey do " money for hand back for ground" I promised to visit there after my human journey to see for myself grin
Dammy you shud start studying nature and it's tricks

Good pm fire. Lecturer wey no ask of her student, hw u doing 2day?
Still on my Q6.
Dose reincanation hapens to all humans or its only higher beings dat pare gifted?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...poverty and backwardness,
and the ancient ideology ( dated back as of 300,000,000bc ) that " weak vessels in female shapes created and breeded by at the courtyard of yahweh shall all be used for pleasures not war , used for resting not round table meetings" , men did it punish the women, but it backfired , nature can't be cheated , women sidelined for pleasures after so much beautifications it didn't start today but million years ago that made women weak instead of species of human they became a pleasure vessels" know it that ideology is more powerful than wars" the reverse ideology happened in a planet in our milky way " where the octopushairlike-men where use to paintings and are used for pleasures by the stronger and fatter females( one day you shall visit there as a SCIENTIST and see for urself) ...the weak men by ideology objectifies sex , trade favours with sex and engage in proud prostitutions

...what are my saying , they made women who are braver than them on earth an element of pleasures instead of wars , now we women be at the background to materialise sex for favours upon favours...let it not pain you my son THIS ONLY PAINS HALFMEN, dammy when u eventually reincanate as a woman you shall understand what deep filth feelings it brings upon ,leading to suicidal feminism
[b] LÆILÍTH ie Lilith fought against this ideology
eg in this thread John will hate Mike's comment " he will tell Mike crazy nitwit ,asshole, dammy will hate uncleck 's assertions n he will call uncleck an ILLITERATE dimbagged " but Dare will hate SisterFire's evilwords " you will here " useless vagina, smelly cunt, ashawo, aged pussy etc hahahahaahahahaha grin grin little thing like this made me ginger Læilítt to victory , is a total injustice against humanity not only women, to you n ur fellow humans is just nothing but to the daughters they can wipe humans from earth in just 3days cos of this rubbish ...
Women aren't the weak vessels like u think , I know my worth as a pioneer female cult leader deprogramming women , women can shock men u know , DONT LET THIS IF YOU WANT MY HONEY POT PAY N HAVE IT RAW" DECEIVE U
Note , that the first 3 fiercest assassin's are women they aren't even giants but less in sizes

.. so the deed has been done n we need a force to deprogramme humans from mindcontrol then deprogramme women from the plans of who I don't even know self ...anyway is Allah 's idea cheesy smh

In reincanation, dose a being have d powers to chuz where he or she want to appear?
Can they also chuz parents they want?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kkins25(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Dapcity207 asks the most stupid and childish question on this thread angry grin grin...Na wa for da juvenile pikin...I'm always laughing reading his questions..yet Madamfire still manage to answer him with Grace....I see Dapcity207 must be a virgin teenage boy grin
is he the same guy from America politics thread??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
uchenageme:

WW2 started in 1938 and the bomb you are referring to was dropped in 1944 or 1945 towards the end of the war. You have your dates mixed up
...sorry sweetie , I got it mixed up like 34-44-45
4 illusions on my drowsy memory
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
dammyz101:

In reincanation, dose a being have d powers to chuz where he or she want to appear?
...Oh i'm so sorry , 4 a second I thought u ran away ?
Next time I don't see my friends here , I drop mentions bombshell
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
dammyz101:

... affirmative , I already explained it on ogbanjé issues but I will spotlight it for u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
dammyz101:

Good pm fire. Lecturer wey no ask of her student, hw u doing 2day?
Still on my Q6.
Dose reincanation hapens to all humans or its only higher beings dat pare gifted?
...I will explain to you but let me answer tloc first of his scan-iraq-iran-atl questions
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tloc:

I have researched about so many ALIEN beings visiting Terra and moving on like GREYS, PLAIEDIANS, REPTILIANS, ANUNAKS, SASQUATCH and those in the waters. What are the differences of these beings and which of them are friendly to humans? There is also this talk about our DNA strands reduced from twelve to two, whats that?
... shocked shocked shocked Tloc so you harbour all this ,so if I didn't call you out ..... cheesy

Ok , you have researched don't worry you shall one day own a space ship which you shall use to visit all this universal tribes ,
It will just cost some time n Electrocentrifugekabulalan ( sorry, knowledge of electro-magnetic tech) , just make ur head strong and you shall be lucky to visit ŒD•IÑ creator of the Scandinavians and some north-east Europe,

ÛÆΠRA -SERPENYAS
Those half thesis researchers calling Tera green REPTILIANS shud know they are but the red -serpenyas ie SERPENT TRIBES LIVING BENEATH THE WORLD after the great war, as a race messed up by Religion if you can stand one of them and make them ur friends without shouting Jesus ,Jesus, Jesus save me ...oh you shall be a special warlord and you shall have a friend that won't betray u , AVERAGE SERPENYAS are honourable,their females more in honour because of size ... unlike greedy n proud humans
They lived basically on science and technology beneath a Himalayan mountains, caves in Kazakhstan, little portion of Siberia underground etc
And don't pity them , cos d sad ones are 100 times happier than the happiest human on earth
NOTE: they own earth and when the time comes they make a statement by then they will stop reincanating into human musicians ,presidents ,footballers etc

ODIN'S BROTHERS AND CHILDREN IN OUR MILKY WAY
Lesson : as you call Odin a myth because he saw earth as inconsequential unlike Yahweh , one day ur GENERATIONS shall call you myth because you chose wisdom than STUPIDITY , those great winged Humanoids who chose wisdom and knowledge rather than PROGRAMMING you are all called MYTH N LEGEND , even some failed programmists where called myths,
Plaiedacs plaiedians is to Sverige , danmark ,deutshland ,Norige , iceland , Finland, layvia , jupilèr( Belgium) , Netherland what NIBURÛSÇU ( niburu planet) is to Iraq, Iran , Qatar, UAE ,
Even what Atlantica is to Romania n Hungary cos I was a co-creator of roumania/Hungary/20% of italy
like my angry friend goddys asked me " WHAT IF HUMANS ARE CHASED AWAY FROM EARTH WHERE WILL THEY GO?
...I answered him, that the creators of different human races has their planets, YOU ALL GATS SECOND HOMES ...BUT ISNT NECESSARY ANYWAY!
So igbos, igala and half nigerdelta will have to travel down 2 solar systems ( i mean 2 suns to locate 2 planets bubbling with winged black and blue daughters creatures )
Sweden, Norway, denmark, Germany has to travel to same milky way as us to locate their parent creators plaiedians,
Ènki ( Iraq) babylon & Enlil ( Iran)persia has to search for a giant white sun beside our planet sun to see their annunaki parents...
Plaiedians habitats are reincanating and are Antichrists fighting to save earth from total backwardness cos I heard in a rumour their world shall be destroyed by a huge planet in the next 15,000yrs...$o they want a conducive earth for their asses...
TUNDRA GIANTS
Sasquatch YETI are created by one of the winged Humanoid visitors by 70millionBC, discriminated by humans as monsters from 7000BC, without knowing that Sasquatch's ( like u call it) predessecors are the first humans to be created with their thick wildebeestlike furs...they shud Continue discrimination of those who have claims on earth crust hahahahaahahahaha grin
( they aren't extinct but uses mindcontrol or head Illusions to divert ur attentions on them)
They live in tundra caves till date ...only seen when drunk( grin funny enough mermaid's rumours has it that they invented Rums)
TLOC I TALKED ABOUT IT ON MY ARMAGEDDØN COMMENT UP THERE , There aren't even cannibals , so respect ur fellow brothers

REMIND ME LATER ABOUT THE FRIENDLY CREATURES AND HATEFUL CREATURES OF THIS MISERABLE EARTH MY DEAR

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Interesting.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
gensteejay:
Interesting.
...Your own is always interesting , interesting cheesy cheesy
Wiseman how are you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Instinctively, I believe all you've been saying

How do I connect to my higher self through meditation..
How do I know why I'm here on earth particularly?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
drLammy:
How do I connect to my higher self through meditation..
How do I know why I'm here particularly?
...Your brain is ur higher self , don't let poverty caused by ur Religious parents tell u otherwise... Many wise men like u will die and reincanate into a rich white homes so to practice universal tricks and knowledges without poverty as constraints... Don't blame those pushing u to use your heads for decays Religion brought on you, Antichrists are fighting on ur behalfs n they shall win
...if a wise sentisive man out of 200 dreams predicts that they are in the inverse world in 170 dreams , so shall you believe you are in a 7coloured world not a 2 white n purple world or green and red world ...let ur head be ur weapon , let ur head be ur second higher self u consult when making decisions don't allow selfishmen on suit or poverty tell u OTHERWISE'

Lesson : Been wise in a stupid society isn't a blessing but curse , but the wise will always take what belongs to them , and the fools if they like.. discretions is theirs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Uncleck sorry, I shall be with u now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Oh i'm so sorry , 4 a second I thought u ran away ?
Next time I don't see my friends here , I drop mentions bombshell

Ran away? Wetn go pursue me nah, was really busy ystday and very tired wen i got home.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Your own is always interesting , interesting cheesy cheesy
Wiseman how are you?
Fine. Thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...He loves Jesus so much and am exposing Jesus and the program of his adopted dad yaheeh satan

Now now baby, you know that's a lie. shocked

I comment my reserve sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.