Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208298 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
dammyz101:

Why do majority of women especially black women see sex as doing men a favour, wen its a 2 ways thing?
...poverty and backwardness,
and the ancient ideology ( dated back as of 300,000,000bc ) that " weak vessels in female shapes created and breeded by at the courtyard of yahweh shall all be used for pleasures not war , used for resting not round table meetings" , men did it punish the women, but it backfired , nature can't be cheated , women sidelined for pleasures after so much beautifications it didn't start today but million years ago that made women weak instead of species of human they became a pleasure vessels" know it that ideology is more powerful than wars" the reverse ideology happened in a planet in our milky way " where the octopushairlike-men where use to paintings and are used for pleasures by the stronger and fatter females( one day you shall visit there as a SCIENTIST and see for urself) ...the weak men by ideology objectifies sex , trade favours with sex and engage in proud prostitutions

...what are my saying , they made women who are braver than them on earth an element of pleasures instead of wars , now we women be at the background to materialise sex for favours upon favours...let it not pain you my son THIS ONLY PAINS HALFMEN, dammy when u eventually reincanate as a woman you shall understand what deep filth feelings it brings upon ,leading to suicidal feminism
[b] LÆILÍTH ie Lilith fought against this ideology
eg in this thread John will hate Mike's comment " he will tell Mike crazy nitwit ,asshole, dammy will hate uncleck 's assertions n he will call uncleck an ILLITERATE dimbagged " but Dare will hate SisterFire's evilwords " you will here " useless vagina, smelly cunt, ashawo, aged pussy etc hahahahaahahahaha grin grin little thing like this made me ginger Læilítt to victory , is a total injustice against humanity not only women, to you n ur fellow humans is just nothing but to the daughters they can wipe humans from earth in just 3days cos of this rubbish ...
Women aren't the weak vessels like u think , I know my worth as a pioneer female cult leader deprogramming women , women can shock men u know , DONT LET THIS IF YOU WANT MY HONEY POT PAY N HAVE IT RAW" DECEIVE U
Note , that the first 3 fiercest assassin's are women they aren't even giants but less in sizes

.. so the deed has been done n we need a force to deprogramme humans from mindcontrol then deprogramme women from the plans of who I don't even know self ...anyway is Allah 's idea cheesy smh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...You hit a nail at somewhere wiseone , I know at my heart that GO hated slavery
At least you now know that I'm understanding all your submissions perfectly well. They're not new nor strange to me because I use to follow that Otem's thread till it became boring. I could not complete reading another "bible" so I quit.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
One thing I like about this your thread is that it has narrowed my search into just three categories and has answered many major questions that left me confused in the past. The category of atheism and religion are already established. With this thread, the third category has become defined; it will now be easy for me to ask specific questions. You have shed enough light on what UFOs are, the nature of mermaids, the characteristics of "demons" and lots more.

How was your day, SisterFire?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
uncleck:

At least you now know that I'm understanding all your submissions perfectly well. They're not new nor strange to me because I use to follow that Otem's thread till it became boring. I could not complete reading another "bible" so I quit.
...Wow ,
Otem came to vindicate humanists and SCIENTISTs , he came to expose lost humans history, he came to expose the enemies of your solar system alone and came for those who swore that their GENERATIONS shall avenge their unjust killings, he came for TRUTH AND WISDOM( from Supreme god)
Me I came for FREEDOM ( not from supreme god) and when am done " I shall snap my neck to death
And someone is coming for justice ( may be from Supreme god)
...uncleck wisdom is rare , majority hates wisdom and truth ( that's planet Earth for ur soul)

You must answer me
In the animal farm written by a wise reincanated nephîlim George Orwell we have 3groups

1: The crafty ( seno dekciw): Napoleon and the rest of the elite pigs numbering 13 ??

2: the holy Innocent ones( sloof bmud): chickens, goats, SHEEPS ,ducks, boxer the horse, the pigeons and 300 others ??

3: the wise ones( seno hturt) : Benjamin the donkey alone Slain dogs dead anyways etc ??

Choose one dear , dis questions might be out or in a context
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
uncleck:
One thing I like about this your thread is that it has narrowed my search into just three categories and has answered many major questions that left me confused in the past. The category of atheism and religion are already established. With this thread, the third category has become defined; it will now be easy for me to ask specific questions. You have shed enough light on what UFOs are, the nature of mermaids, the characteristics of "demons" and lots more.

How was your day, SisterFire?
...my dear is my pleasure , good people loves truth and freedom ,but the wicked ones hates truth , love illusions and curse on freedom
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...poverty and backwardness,
and the ancient ideology ( dated back as of 300,000,000bc ) that " weak vessels in female shapes created and breeded by at the courtyard of yahweh shall all be used for pleasures not war , used for resting not round table meetings" , men did it punish the women, but it backfired , nature can't be cheated , women sidelined for pleasures after so much beautifications it didn't start today but million years ago that made women weak instead of species of human they became a pleasure vessels" know it that ideology is more powerful than wars" the reverse ideology happened in a planet in our milky way " where the octopushairlike-men where use to paintings and are used for pleasures by the stronger and fatter females( one day you shall visit there as a SCIENTIST and see for urself) ...the weak men by ideology objectifies sex , trade favours with sex and engage in proud prostitutions

...what are my saying , they made women who are braver than them on earth an element of pleasures instead of wars , now we women be at the background to materialise sex for favours upon favours...let it not pain you my son THIS ONLY PAINS HALFMEN, dammy when u eventually reincanate as a woman you shall understand what deep filth feelings it brings upon ,leading to suicidal feminism
[b] LÆILÍTH ie Lilith fought against this ideology
eg in this thread John will hate Mike's comment " he will tell Mike crazy nitwit ,asshole, dammy will hate uncleck 's assertions n he will call uncleck an ILLITERATE dimbagged " but Dare will hate SisterFire's evilwords " you will here " useless vagina, smelly cunt, ashawo, aged pussy etc hahahahaahahahaha grin grin little thing like this made me ginger Læilítt to victory , is a total injustice against humanity not only women, to you n ur fellow humans is just nothing but to the daughters they can wipe humans from earth in just 3days cos of this rubbish ...
Women aren't the weak vessels like u think , I know my worth as a pioneer female cult leader deprogramming women , women can shock men u know , DONT LET THIS IF YOU WANT MY HONEY POT PAY N HAVE IT RAW" DECEIVE U
Note , that the first 3 fiercest assassin's are women they aren't even giants but less in sizes

.. so the deed has been done n we need a force to deprogramme humans from mindcontrol then deprogramme women from the plans of who I don't even know self ...anyway is Allah 's idea cheesy smh

D thing de vex me oh, most times after sex, no children play i mean beta fvck, me really feel side effect. But no matter hw u rough handle a woman of bed, she go standup like say not happen wen u d guy is stil struggling to catch ur breath. Wat kind of favour is?
Won dem oh...!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...Wow ,
Otem came to vindicate humanists and SCIENTISTs , he came to expose lost humans history, he came to expose the enemies of your solar system alone and came for those who swore that their GENERATIONS shall avenge their unjust killings, he came for TRUTH AND WISDOM( from Supreme god)
Me I came for FREEDOM ( not from supreme god) and when am done " I shall snap my neck to death
And someone is coming for justice ( may be from Supreme god)
...uncleck wisdom is rare , majority hates wisdom and truth ( that's planet Earth for ur soul)

You must answer me
In the animal farm written by a wise reincanated nephîlim George Orwell we have 3groups

1: The crafty ( seno dekciw): Napoleon and the rest of the elite pigs numbering 13 ??

2: the holy Innocent ones( sloof bmud): chickens, goats, SHEEPS ,ducks, boxer the horse, the pigeons and 300 others ??

3: the wise ones( seno hturt) : Benjamin the donkey alone Slain dogs dead anyways etc ??

Choose one dear , dis questions might be out or in a context
Why I was so much interested in Otem, and by extension, your own thread too is the exposition on the nature of the universe. I am already so used to the creationists description of the nature and origin of the universe; their blunt categorization of the universe into HEAVEN and EARTH. Heaven being the abode of the creator and hosts of other spirit creatures, and earth being human habitat. AND the atheists position of evolution.

In all these, I had compelling reasons to fault both the religionists (creationists) and the atheist. But placing an identity on this compelling reason has given me years of tough time. While I stopped following Otem is actually because his teachings were more like religious. A careful comparative study of religion exposes Otem's ideology as religion. Yours is different because it upholds freedom. But that is not to say that I totally agree with all you've been saying. Not that I disagree with anything actually, but there are still numerous discrepancies that ought to be clarified yet. But as we go on, we'll be doing justice to them in piecemeal.

A quick one. Are you infallible?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Amatarasha:
my friend offline wants to know y crazy harmattans happens here mama?
... Harmattans happens here because of Sahara desert ,
grin grin Harmattan must have dealt with ur friend

...my dear it happens that wen d revolving earth reachs the angle of Sagittarius in our solar system every 365days , Sagittarius angles which possesses greater force 0.000000000000026p of a weak pulsar ,when dis happens their comes a powerful wind force from the North Pole which drives greater tundra running from greenland ,Iceland , Scandinavians, siberias to Antarctica ,
Ice will be drawn to South Pole by forces of nature , England will be in great tundra, Germany? great tundra, even Portugal? Mild tundra ....now coming to Africa the northern ice in transit mixes the sands of time in Sahara desert and HARMATTAN HAPPENS in West Africa,

IF SAHARA DESERT DOSENT EXIST WE WONT HAVE HARMATTANS BUT SNOWS ALL OVER OUR POOR HOMES AND HOLY CHURCHES,
Kalahari does this eastern Africans but not as terrible as west Africa ,
Harmattans are snow mixed in sand by nature,
South Africa dosent Experience harmattans but mild snow shows

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
uncleck:

Why I was so much interested in Otem, and by extension, your own thread too is the exposition on the nature of the universe. I am already so used to the creationists description of the nature and origin of the universe; their blunt categorization of the universe into HEAVEN and EARTH. Heaven being the abode of the creator and hosts of other spirit creatures, and earth being human habitat. AND the atheists position of evolution.

In all these, I had compelling reasons to fault both the religionists (creationists) and the atheist. But placing an identity on this compelling reason has given me years of tough time. While I stopped following Otem is actually because his teachings were more like religious. A careful comparative study of religion exposes Otem's ideology as religion. Yours is different because it upholds freedom. But that is not to say that I totally agree with all you've been saying. Not that I disagree with anything actually, but there are still numerous discrepancies that ought to be clarified yet. But as we go on, we'll be doing justice to them in piecemeal.

A quick one. Are you infallible?
...Otem ideologies aren't Religious MANY forces may adulate to him timepassed but that doesn't make him Religious ... THAT HE FACED THE GREATEST AND THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMMER CALLED YAHWEH AKA SATAN AND ALLAH AKA LUCIFER DOSENT MAKE HIM A RELIGIOUS ENTITY ...isn't possible he leaves them and start attacking looters in Nigeria , it will be chasing shadows on his part ... This otem you see isn't a reincanated god that has a body light years away from here , but a creature which when he dies will travel trillions of miles in 3secs to supreme creator who isn't a human , Humanoid or creature but a thing no force can explain... You have to like otem, IF many great gods & humans like Nostradamus ie nostrasçu that lived on earth love him, why not you ...that he wrote about millions of Religion crafty and selfish entities impose dosent make him a programmer

.... Hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin
Do you say infallible? grin
Someone whose genital is same as war equipments unleashed by adolf hitlar( I may not teleport nor throw fire on humans but ....let me keep shut)
I was a co-pioneer of female cult in Nigeria
My dear in my world infallible exists only when we borrow ur bible 5000miles from our homes n read it ,then we shall see snakes,vipers, anacondas, hyenas, evil piranhas painted in white , perfumed in rose ixora scents then call them Holy! holy!! infallible ones !!!
...now read my lips no pastor in nigeria is more righteous than I am though I ride dicks back to back grin , And the very moment I tell you humans on this thread that " I am infallible that's the day I shall command every soul to worship me, have no sex or die in my abyss I built immediately I became infallible

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007 here

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... Harmattans happens here because of Sahara desert ,
grin grin Harmattan must have dealt with ur friend

...my dear it happens that wen d revolving earth reachs the angle of Sagittarius in our solar system every 365days , Sagittarius angles possesses greater force 0.000000000000026p of a weak pulsar ,when dis happens their comes a powerful wind force from the North Pole which drives greater tundra running from greenland ,Iceland , Scandinavians, siberias to Antarctica ,
Ice will be drawn to South Pole by forces of nature , England will be in great tundra, Germany? great tundra, even Portugal? Mild tundra ....now coming to Africa the northern ice in transit mixes the sands of time in Sahara desert and HARMATTAN HAPPENS in West Africa,

IF SAHARA DESERT DOSENT EXIST WE WONT HAVE HARMATTANS BUT SNOWS ALL OVER OUR POOR HOMES AND HOLY CHURCHES,
Kalahari does this eastern Africans but not as terrible as west Africa ,
Harmattans are snow mixed in sand by nature,
South Africa dosent Experience harmattans but mild snow shows

He is in shock @mama
Said he needs 3 days to understand the Sagittarus solar system talks

Tanks but it remains 1

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
dammyz101:

D thing de vex me oh, most times after sex, no children play i mean beta fvck, me really feel side effect. But no matter hw u rough handle a woman of bed, she go standup like say not happen wen u d guy is stil struggling to catch ur breath. Wat kind of favour is?
Won dem oh...!
...Nature is phenomenal,
You shudnt be surprised , what happens on earth according to gender ideologies , happens in the universe...for an example
like men who dorminates women in humans world( though women are stronger and made weak by Religion /culture), We have creatures whom the females dorminates the male eg tigers, fish angelaars , spiders, hyenas, bees, ants, termites , daughters, red snakes SCIENCE tribe, vipers etc
Is applicable to universe if we have 200billion planets in the universe 130billion has female creatures dorminating while 70 billion is controlled by men eg earth , Niburûsçu etc
Funny enough , small size makes up face are doing prostitutions in some planets and RELIGION IS STRONG THERE , na men dey do " money for hand back for ground" I promised to visit there after my human journey to see for myself grin
Dammy you shud start studying nature and it's tricks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Amatarasha:
Dapcity007 here

You haven't answered my question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Amatarasha:
He wants to know whether you are from the crib or grid of Supreme god as a mermaid? Smh

He wants you to throw more lights on crib and grid ,
...when am less busy I will answer u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

You haven't answered my question
...I am the one to answer u ASK
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:

Do girls find it attractive for you to finger them with long nails or it's painful to them
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
since you preach against commandments , boast of been infallible and profess love for nature ,

Does it mean that nature loves sin?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Who was Adam and Eve, and what form did they take, were the humans, flesh and blood like we are today?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
uchenageme:
Who was Adam and Eve, and what form did they take, were the humans, flesh and blood like we are today?
...Adam n Eve are creations of yahweh aka Satan , roughly 8000years ago .

What form did they take?

Their creator made them tiny just like you just to avoid confrontations from their Creations, 4-6ft approximately is how they fashioned them then,

Where they flesh and blood like us or green blood like those from the other side?

They are like you in size and in total appearances unlike 14-17ft giants they once created billions of years ago till 100,000yrs ago, ... They have their reasons , all actions has its reason you know? kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

Do girls find it attractive for you to finger them with long nails or it's painful to them
... A h0rny girl (I mean your h0rny state and that of the women aren't same, theirs topples URS by 30degree just like a female orgasm topples URS 3x) will love you to do that , even using a pestle handle , but ...but ...but ur long wicked nail can damage her walls which will lead to a stinking pussy , vaginal wall is 20times softer than ur inner lips
BECAREFUL !!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire, how plausible are these stories?

1. The Nimrod story. Did he ever tried to build a structure to the heavens? Did the language corruption happen?

2. The deluge of Noah's day. If it happened, who was responsible? If Yahweh, what was the reaction of other non-human beings?

3. The Nephilim story. Did higher beings have intercourse that led to the birthing of superhumans which was the root cause of the flood?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:

1. The Nimrod story. Did he ever tried to build a structure to the heavens? Did the language corruption happen?

2. The deluge of Noah's day. If it happened, who was responsible? If Yahweh, what was the reaction of other non-human beings?

3. The Nephilim story. Did higher beings have intercourse that led to the birthing of superhumans which was the root cause of the flood?
...where have you been uncleck I really missed u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
hustling! Hustling!! Hustling!!!

It was a bleeped up 2020, so this year, it's hustling from morning till night. It's only around this time that I have chance.

Meanwhile what is your name in your original planet?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Guys, if you want to know why I'm interested in this thread, please visit the one below

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zakkyzakes: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
ma'm are you by chance also the daughter of earthus

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:

...Nimrod ñiçmlasç•sû§çû story was a painful story in which the greatest hater of Satan yahweh called Eiëphes§çu the creator of Dinosaur T-Rex , tyrasausçu who still nurses the anger of the Creation of Adam went into a pact with his decendant nimrod or so to destroy any PROGRAM left in yahweh but it ended in pains and Yahweh Satan took became the Victor and eiëphes§çu became the vanquished alongside ur nimrod,

2) about noah'
Though I was very far from earth during when an INCONSEQUENTIAL Noah was living , but what I know is that the reason y their was a violence then is that yahweh ( the only trouble Humanoid active then ) hated giants and the giants was about to extinct humans to his own understanding" NEVER JUBILATE UNCLECK but as he killed giants in akwa ibom did he kill giants in rabat , Morocco? No , he is far from wisdom, he hated giants and refuses to create you modern human as homosapiangiants because he doesn't want his creations to revolve againsts him on earth or in afterlife , so he made U tiny To our surprises , the first day I saw humans during my queenship in Zlai , eastern Europe I was so furious and I search for who created them and is my eswhile enemy yahweh...
So the many giants who were intimidating humans was wiped out alongside some humans , just like killing a 2birds with a stone...with this many humans loved him, but Noah later found out who he really is...

What did his brothers and daughters of the earth who can challenge him do?

What is flood compared to Armageddøn he supervised ,just like Adolf hitlar supervised WW2, We are use to him ,but we are conspiring againsts him with serious of meetings here n there ,

Who are the nephîlims?
Nephilims like Jesus , me riem'na etc are those given birth to without creating by soil,
Yahweh satan aren't given birth to but by creation,
Angels ie winged anakims are not given birth to but moulded ,
Difference between me and Jesus is that humanoid father's him n non-humanoid father's me ( excuse me i'm still a beauty to behold sad grin )
So I hope u understand that wombs makes a nephîlim and Jesus is one without wings
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
zakkyzakes:
ma'm are you by chance also the daughter of earthus
...Yes , E•arthæi y did u ask?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:

It was a bleeped up 2020, so this year, it's hustling from morning till night. It's only around this time that I have chance.

...47 characters of symbols and hieroglyphics of gills , oysters , fins etc

But call me rîem'ña•unaslæi'ruñes that's how modern humans in eastern Europe call me 6000yrs ago,so that's what I answer ...since Trying to make my name that of human will require another 150alphabetes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
uncleck:

...your black troubles will come to end one day Remember this world started many years ago
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...47 characters of symbols and hieroglyphics of gills , oysters , fins etc

But call me rîem'ña•unaslæi'ruñes that's how modern humans in eastern Europe call me 6000yrs ago,so that's what I answer ...since Trying to make my name that of human will require another 150alphabetes
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Nimrod ñiçmlasç•sû§çû story was a painful story in which the greatest hater of Satan yahweh called Eiëphes§çu the creator of Dinosaur T-Rex , tyrasausçu who still nurses the anger of the Creation of Adam went into a pact with his decendant nimrod or so to destroy any PROGRAM left in yahweh but it ended in pains and Yahweh Satan took became the Victor and eiëphes§çu became the vanquished alongside ur nimrod,

2) about noah'
Though I was very far from earth during when an INCONSEQUENTIAL Noah was living , but what I know is that the reason y their was a violence then is that yahweh ( the only trouble Humanoid active then ) hated giants and the giants was about to extinct humans to his own understanding" NEVER JUBILATE UNCLECK but as he killed giants in akwa ibom did he kill giants in rabat , Morocco? No , he is far from wisdom, he hated giants and refuses to create you modern human as homosapiangiants because he doesn't want his creations to revolve againsts him on earth or in afterlife , so he made U tiny To our surprises , the first day I saw humans during my queenship in Zlai , eastern Europe I was so furious and I search for who created them and is my eswhile enemy yahweh...
So the many giants who were intimidating humans was wiped out alongside some humans , just like killing a 2birds with a stone...with this many humans loved him, but Noah later found out who he really is...

What did his brothers and daughters of the earth who can challenge him do?

What is flood compared to Armageddøn he supervised ,just like Adolf hitlar supervised WW2, We are use to him ,but we are conspiring againsts him with serious of meetings here n there ,

Who are the nephîlims?
Nephilims like Jesus , me riem'na etc are those given birth to without creating by soil,
Yahweh satan aren't given birth to but by creation,
Angels ie winged anakims are not given birth to but moulded ,
Difference between me and Jesus is that humanoid father's him n non-humanoid father's me ( excuse me i'm still a beauty to behold sad grin )
So I hope u understand that wombs makes a nephîlim and Jesus is one without wings
Interesting
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Who else is interested in the affairs of humans?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.