Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (211906 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Spud:
For all those looking for sisterfire's number here it is. One digit is missing
cc: sporad8 and analqueenluci

You did well sanitizing the thread .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spud:
If you, bigcowhornn and the other guy continue with this i'll be force to delete this thread

cc: sporad8 and leiylau
That's cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2022
HolyMan12:

Ok Mr know mod.

How are your potatoes?
I really like that name spud and its realated to potatoes thats why
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wher d hell is Dame death teacher?
Papannamdi sporad8 and I needs you .

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Leiylau:
Wher d hell is Dame death teacher?
Papannamdi sporad8 and I needs you .
Hey Leiy, I trust you are doing just quite alright huh??
PapaNnamdi was the first to have the premonition that something is gon happen to this wonderful thread ere someone made mention of DELETING it to restore sanity - close shave!!!
At this particular Juncture, I'd suggest it's pretty pass the time we open a chat group where we can exchange ideas without shallow minds interruption or Nairaland censorship!
This thread'll still continue as a filter-point as genuine truth seekers will be added to the group chat while trolls, oafs and such like will be totally ignored.
That way, the perpetual weight of despair will be lifted off SisterFire and her focus no longer distracted while trying to ward-off Interlopers.
These are my suggestions. Let's hear your own contributions...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Spud:
You shouldn't leave this thread you should stop fighting thats all i ask of you

I don't belong here, sir. I'm a devote Christian and, in summary, this thread teaches that God is evil. Jesus is a rapist and Prophet Muhammed is his accomplice. Read for yourself.

Understand that I used to be good friends with these women (they are a gang/cult offline that associate freely online)..... but then they started all this.
We used to be a large group that do catch fun on Nairaland years ago but when that fun fizzled out most of the others left Nairaland completely... the fights and trouble were just too much.... endless, day after day!!!

These women would create threads to make trouble and I would do their fighting, which could last weeks and months on end. It's how I became a notorious troll. Each time I tried to move on they would rope me back in. This went on until they attacked Christians in Religious section for a full year. That was when i turned against them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/432#97966601

Once the mods sent them packing from Chastain section with bans this thread was born and I hit it from page 1.
The fight went on for months but I later stopped after old friends interceded.

The problem now is every Tom, Dick and Harry, who wants to make an impression on these women, especially the op, thinks that finding and attacking BigCowHorn is the sure way and these women and their cohorts just add fuel to fire.
I had that issue with Satanist earlier this year and now this Hausa dude with the KaamaO3 moniker.

If you check well, all those complaining about Bigcowhorn did this or that are the same ones that go mentioning him on different threads to get his attention. Bros check their threads.
I don't create any thread or mention anyone. In fact, I have entered ghost mode this year but some people just won't leave me be.

Please, I will like you and other mods to be Judge and jury in this matter. I will try not to but if i have to respond to any one of them on this thread or anywhere else henceforth i will mention you and other mods.
I want to put an effective barrier between myself, this thread and these women .

Thanks.

CC: Spud
Mynd44
nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rocktation
farano
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I don't belong here, sir. I'm a devote Christian and, in summary, this thread teaches that God is evil. Jesus is a rapist and Prophet Muhammed is his accomplice. Read for yourself.

Understand that I used to be good friends with these women (they are a gang/cult offline that associate freely online)..... but then they started all this.
We used to be a large group that do catch fun on Nairaland years ago but when that fun fizzled out most of the others left Nairaland completely... the fights and trouble were just too much.... endless, day after day!!!

These women would create threads to make trouble and I would do their fighting, which could last weeks and months on end. It's how I became a notorious troll. Each time I tried to move on they would rope me back in. This went on until they attacked Christians in Religious section for a full year. That was when i turned against them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/432#97966601

Once the mods sent them packing from Chastain section with bans this thread was born and I hit it from page 1.
The fight went on for months but I later stopped after old friends interceded.

The problem now is every Tom, Dick and Harry, who wants to make an impression on these women, especially the op, thinks that finding and attacking BigCowHorn is the sure way and these women and their cohorts just add fuel to fire.
I had that issue with Satanist earlier this year and now this Hausa dude with the KaamaO3 moniker.

If you check well, all those complaining about Bigcowhorn did this or that are the same ones that go mentioning him on different threads to get his attention. Bros check their threads.
I don't create any thread or mention anyone. In fact, I have entered ghost mode this year but some people just won't leave me be.

Please, I will like you and other mods to be Judge and jury in this matter. I will try not to but if i have to respond to any one of them on this thread or anywhere else henceforth i will mention you and other mods.
I want to put an effective barrier between myself, this thread and these women .

Thanks.

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rocktation
farano

See to be honest what if u use another account to poke on urself bigcowhornn in the name of sisterfire and say one of her dogs is at it?

The truth is that sisterfire has left nairaland for good because of u,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2022
This might be the chip proper which helps In many dark projections

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Phillipson02:
See to be honest what if u use another account to poke on urself bigcowhornn in the name of sisterfire and say one of her dogs is at it?

The truth is that sisterfire has left nairaland for good because of u,

I remember how all this new fight began... you quoted me out of the blues, accusing me of cloning your Philipponzaghi moniker and she butted in to say it's a big lie that you are trying to cover your tribalist activities in politics sections and I am a big fool to even believe your accusation is valid. She turned out to be correct, which was how we reconciled and started tracking your activities together.

Then out of nowhere Umbrateeth.94 came attacking me in her name. I thought she set me up and we ended up in chaos here.

Even when i wanted to make peace, una no gree. Notice that my main response here is restricted to memes? I hardly talk but una go generate 50 mentions from nowhere.

Bros, no matter how hard you try to pin the burden of blame entirely on me it won't stick.

Understand that things change. Besides e get as wahala go long reach e go just tire person. Ladiesforever wahala is that way.
Deepfeel, Anchor111, Khiaa, even Eze2000 you wanna pin on me... they were all our good friends but where are they now?.
Have you checked their last login dates and last comment dates? Even Victorian is dead.
Guy the fun is gone and the trouble is just too much. We that are not really part of your wife's clique have moved on.

When last i clashed here it was with PapaNnamdi. All i asked was... STOP MENTIONING ME and once he did, I was gone. The same thing would have happened here but una no gree.

Tell me, is it not the same Sister.fire who you say is forever gone from Nairaland behind that Leiylau moniker raining insults on me?
Satanist and BeanmaanX even tagged it her alternate.
That woman is one of the oldest members of this forum. She's been around since before 2010 and Sisterfire is her 3rd main moniker. She's been in worse fights before but always returned after a while (I bailed her from one in 2019 remember? It took me 6 months and you never helped). Nothing defeats that one.. She'll be back. Stop sounding like you don't know that.

Believe it or leave it I have moved on. I DO NOT CLONE ACCOUNTS, PLAY TRICKS, CHASE PEOPLE AROUND ANY MORE. In fact, I prefer ghost mod now.
I have come to know 2 mods personally and they have noticed that, I guess it's why that Hausa dude kama.3 is getting banned anyhow as he keeps coming at me. it wasn't so before... you know that better than anyone else.

Even you, do i interfere with your activities in politics section? Think I don't see?
Bros, it is actually against my principle to insult people older than me and that is why you will never see me insult Analqueenluci, Ada or Reckina directly. Yes, I may talk to them somehow but insult... no. When i am calm not even sister.fire.
Guess what is against my principles too? Insulting husband and wife.
I didn't believe before but know now that you two are married.

Try rest.

Thanks.

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rocktation
farano
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I remember how all this new fight began... you quoted me out of the blues, accusing me of cloning your Philipponzaghi moniker and she butted in to say it's a big lie that you are trying to cover your tribalist activities in politics sections and I am a big fool to even believe your accusation is valid. She turned out to be correct, which was how we reconciled and started tracking your activities together.

Then out of nowhere Umbrateeth.94 came attacking me in her name. I thought she set me up and we ended up in chaos here.

Even when i wanted to make peace, una no gree. Notice that my main response here is restricted to memes? I hardly talk but una go generate 50 mentions from nowhere.

Bros, no matter how hard you try to pin the burden of blame entirely on me it won't stick.

Understand that things change. Besides e get as wahala go long reach e go just tire person. Ladiesforever wahala is that way.
Deepfeel, Anchor111, Khiaa, even Eze2000 you wanna pin on me... they were all our good friends but where are they?. Have you checked their last login date and last comment? Even Victorian is dead.
Guy the fun is gone and the trouble is just too much. We that are not really part of your wife's clique need to move on.

When last i clashed here it was with PapaNnamdi. All i asked was... STOP MENTIONING ME and once he did, I was gone.

I've been saying same thing here now but una no gree.
Shabi the Sister.fire who is gone forever from Nairaland no be the same one wey dey use that Leiylau moniker dey rain insult on me?... You see me respond?
She is one of the oldest members on Nairaland, since before 2010. Sisterfire is her 3rd main moniker. She's been in worse fights before but always returned after a while (I bailed her from one in 2019 remember? It took me 6 months). Nothing defeats that one.. She'll be back. Stop sounding like you don't know that.

grin grin grin grin

Believe it or leave it I have moved on. I DO NOT CLONE ACCOUNTS OR PLAY TRICKS ANY MORE. In fact, I prefer ghost mod now.
I have come to know 2 mods personally and they have noticed that, I guess it's why that Hausa dude kama.3 is getting banned anyhow as he keeps coming at me. it wasn't so before... you know that.

Even you, do i interfere with your activities in politics section? Think I don't see?
Bros, it is actually against my principle to insult people older than me and that is why you will never see me insult Analqueenluci, Ada or Reckina directly. Yes, I may talk to them somehow but insult... no.
I didn't believe you were married before but i know that now.

Try rest.

Thanks.

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rocktation
farano

Yuu are saying trash and what you can't do .I know you and what you are capable of .
No be sisterfire gummy web again ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Deepfeel, Anchor111, Khiaa, even Eze2000 you wanna pin on me... they were all our good friends but where are they now?.
Have you checked their last login dates and last comment dates? Even Victorian is dead.
Guy the fun is gone and the trouble is just too much. We that are not really part of your wife's clique have moved on.

When last i clashed here it was with PapaNnamdi. All i asked was... STOP MENTIONING ME and once he did, I was gone. The same thing would have happened here but una no gree.

Tell me, is it not the same Sister.fire who you say is forever gone from Nairaland behind that Leiylau moniker raining insults on me?
That woman is one of the oldest members of this forum. She's been around since before 2010 and Sisterfire is her 3rd main moniker. She's been in worse fights before but always returned after a while (I bailed her from one in 2019 remember? It took me 6 months and you never helped). Nothing defeats that one.. She'll be back. Stop sounding like you don't know that.

Believe it or leave it I have moved on. I DO NOT CLONE ACCOUNTS, PLAY TRICKS, CHASE PEOPLE AROUND ANY MORE. In fact, I prefer ghost mod now.
I have come to know 2 mods personally and they have noticed that, I guess it's why that Hausa dude kama.3 is getting banned anyhow as he keeps coming at me. it wasn't so before... you know that better than anyone else.

Bros, it is actually against my principle to insult people older than me and that is why you will never see me insult Analqueenluci, Ada or Reckina directly. Yes, I may talk to them somehow but insult... no. When i am calm not even sister.fire.
I didn't believe before but know now that you two are married.

Try rest.

Thanks.

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rocktation
farano

long epistles of st John bawo ni
Na today?? ,we all had outgrown all this but you are still on it .
You are a very bad person honestly √

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rekhina:

Yuu are saying trash and what you can't do .I know you and what you are capable of .
He doesn't understand what sisterfire gummy web is and I'm sorry for him.
Just like a mice in a rat glue.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Phillipson02:
long epistles of st John bawo ni
Na today?? ,we all had outgrown all this but you are still on it .
You are a very bad person honestly √

Alright.

Rekhina:

Alright oooo.

Mynd44
nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rocktation
farano
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Phillipson02:

He doesn't understand what sisterfire gummy web is and I'm sorry for him.
Just like a mice in a rat glue.
sisterfire never come online since? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rekhina:
Hmmm
since you are close to sisterfire beckon on her and tell her that I beseech her to come online to answer my puzzled questions smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
since you are close to sisterfire beckon on her and tell her that I beseech her to come online to answer my puzzled questions smiley

She won't come again all because of you
Mai gida you and the other troll chase her out of nairaland.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

She won't come again all because of you
Mai gida you and the other troll chase her out of nairaland.
nobody chased her out...she should know things like this are bound to happen because she lives are unique and unconventional lifestyle different from so many others
Don't mention me along sides with those useless, worn-out, Worthless piece of shits you sometimes call trolls.
When she opened this thread didn't she know that things like this are bound to happen?
She is a goddess and should take up the mantle again and continue from where she stopped in her quest to enlighten those seekers of truth and enlightenment
Tell her to come online because they is a lot of pressing questions that I need to ask her that are in request for valid answers
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
nobody chased her out...she should know things like this are bound to happen because she lives are unique and unconventional lifestyle different from so many others
Don't mention me along sides with those useless, worn-out, Worthless piece of shits you sometimes call trolls.
When she opened this thread didn't she know that things like this are bound to happen?
She is a goddess and should take up the mantle again and continue from where she stopped in her quest to enlighten those seekers of truth and enlightenment
Tell her to come online because they is a lot of pressing questions that I need to ask her that are in request for valid answers

She told me typing In midst of empty and infatuated trolls reduces her light , mind and psych.
It belittles her ,she said.
Who are you to demand her presence?
Going further she said
"Light workers here shouldnt depart from her teachings ,they should stick with Vanessa mccolombus on Facebook ,read more on Russia and their aliens movement
Lastly engage on forums talking about the universe"
PBUS
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Tell her to come online because they is a lot of pressing questions that I need to ask her that are in request for valid answers[/b]

Silly troll which questions will u ask if not about lesbianism when you arent a lesbian
. leiylau has bursted And schooled you on lesbianism as a highsoul act.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

Silly troll which questions will u ask if not about lesbianism when you arent a lesbian
. leiylau has bursted And schooled you on lesbianism as a highsoul act.
is that leiylaus real profile picture on her moniker account? cheesy
You guessed wrong, that is the main reason I want sisterfire to come online..I have a lot of questions I want to ask her...and if she can't come online in the meantime can you be an intermediary between me and her?...that is if I ask you a question you screenshot and send to her and she replies my message, she screenshot it and send it to you then you send it to me here..how about that smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

She told me typing In midst of empty and infatuated trolls reduces her light , mind and psych.
It belittles her ,she said.
Who are you to demand her presence?
Going further she said
"Light workers here shouldnt depart from her teachings ,they should stick with Vanessa mccolombus on Facebook ,read more on Russia and their aliens movement
Lastly engage on forums talking about the universe"
PBUS
spare me those fabricated stories because I know sisterfire won't say a thing like that cheesy...just ordinary trolling from Worthless piece of shits on her thread and she is leaving her thread for what? cheesy
What will she say about those burnt to the stake, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, those fed to wild animals to devour, marred, disfigured, deformed, shot to death or drowned...just ordinary online trolling that we see everywhere on social media and she is getting emotional
She has come this far and shouldn't turn her back on her precious thread.
What about her loyal fans who are seeking more enlightenment from her?
What about newcomers who are yet to know about her thread?
We really need her...tell her to come back
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
spare me those fabricated stories because I know sisterfire won't say a thing like that cheesy...just ordinary trolling from Worthless piece of shits on her thread and she is leaving her thread for what? cheesy
What will she say about those burnt to the stake, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, those fed to wild animals to devour, marred, disfigured, deformed, shot to death or drowned...just ordinary online trolling that we see everywhere on social media and she is getting emotional

Mtchew are you not one out of 3 worthless trolls that chased her out?

Don't bring that burning to the stake stuff because sisterfire loves death And disgust in empty trollings .
Who brought empty trollings ever if not you in particular .
Sisterfire isn't getting emotional but doing what nwanyiawkaetiti did to 7 dangerous trolls who are obsessed with her( go and verify what she did )
7 of those dangerous trolls deactivated out of boredoms and frustrations , she is married now with 2 kids.
Sisterfire will do so to you kids ,so you can fix ur life after boredom must have finished you out of nairaland.
Say bye bye to sisterfire
Sai mamaV
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Knock you out hahaha grin grin
Lend me ur ears gromilla when she was begging you to stop y did u continue your trash even I Hadjia Rekhinatu begged you even threatened you but you call it a bluff
. She has fought many trolls that she started trolling trolls as far back as 2013 when u are still in secondary school . But for now her health isn't good for all that.

When people suffer because of her absence ,the repercussions shall be upon your head alone.( Yes ,you alone ) are you not the f@ol that said sisterfire shall suck your pussy and you suck hers?
You said things kid let the guilt kill you over and over again.
Allah's peace be upon you Shinar
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You guessed wrong, that is the main reason I want sisterfire to come online..I have a lot of questions I want to ask her...and if she can't come online in the meantime can you be an intermediary between me and her?...that is if I ask you a question you screenshot and send to her and she replies my message, she screenshot it and send it to you then you send it to me here..how about that smiley

You brought Nigeria to shame and ridicule in the presence of a Chinese lady .
Can you see that Harvey ?

Your proposal shall be attented to by January 2023 if sisterfire is alive then .
Whole seraphim should lick ur genitals , who do you think you are ?
Who are hella and Hecate in presense of seraphim ?
10 Millions are worshipping her over Africa and you have no regard to her ,when she said stop Mai gida ?
I won't be an intermidiary to u and her , believe me.
Let her go back to her planet forever and let it be known you and the other fool chased her out. In next life don't troll higher being because they are denied their powers .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You as you life in her business because she has no power , same lack of power that made higher beings avoid earth and she didn't avoid earth and you treat her like a scumbag right.
Vanessa will one day come to nairaland that will be ur second chance to mend ur ways as for Fire forget about her forever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

Mtchew are you not one out of 3 worthless trolls that chased her out?

Don't bring that burning to the stake stuff because sisterfire loves death And disgust in empty trollings .
Who brought empty trollings ever if not you in particular .
Sisterfire isn't getting emotional but doing what nwanyiawkaetiti did to 7 dangerous trolls who are obsessed with her( go and verify what she did )
7 of those dangerous trolls deactivated out of boredoms and frustrations , she is married now with 2 kids.
Sisterfire will do so to you kids ,so you can fix ur life after boredom must have finished you out of nairaland.
Say bye bye to sisterfire
Sai mamaV
grin
it seems you are confused and mistaking me for those Worthless piece of shits...I particularly wanted to chase those piece of excrements away from polluting her precious thread!! cheesy...if you were observant you would have noticed that it was me against few of them...why is she getting unnecessary emotional? cheesy
I can never be bored but I find sisterfire kind of eccentric and expectional on nairaland...there is a kind of light she emitts that I am always attracted to...me as an eclectic, open minded and freeminded person who is not bound to religion want to tap into her ideology

Ps:never you mention me along sides with those Worthless piece of excrement you call trolls cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

Knock you out hahaha grin grin
Lend me ur ears gromilla when she was begging you to stop y did u continue your trash even I Hadjia Rekhinatu begged you even threatened you but you call it a bluff
She has fought many trolls that she started trolling trolls as far back as 2013 when u are still in secondary school . But for now her health isn't good for all that.

When people suffer because of her absence ,the repercussions shall be upon your head alone.( Yes ,you alone ) are you not the f@ol that said sisterfire shall suck your pussy and you suck hers?
You said things kid let the guilt kill you over and over again.
Allah's peace be upon you Shinar
at the highlighted if truly she has fought many trolls as you claim this occurrence should'nt be new to her and she should have gotten accostumed and used to it...chasing off useless empty trolls from your thread is an everyday thing on social media...even me kind of blame this faceless forum for not having a block interface cheesy...that's why those bag of maggots are getting momentum grin

Don't you dare blame me for another maggots repercussions..gods and goddesses we bare me witness that I was on sisterfires side all through this farce cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.