Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219232 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

You brought Nigeria to shame and ridicule in the presence of a Chinese lady .
Can you see that Harvey ?

Your proposal shall be attented to by January 2023 if sisterfire is alive then .
Whole seraphim should lick ur genitals , who do you think you are ?
Who are hella and Hecate in presense of seraphim ?
10 Millions are worshipping her over Africa and you have no regard to her ,when she said stop Mai gida ?
I won't be an intermidiary to u and her , believe me.
Let her go back to her planet forever and let it be known you and the other fool chased her out. In next life don't troll higher being because they are denied their powers .

how do you expect me to know that leiylau was a Chinese lady? cheesy
You have to be an intermediate if she can't come online in the meantime cheesy

It seems you are not getting it... don't mistake me for those Worthless piece of shit you call trolls cheesy

To be honest I am sapiosexually attracted to sisterfire and not only that I also love her aesthetic beauty..sisterfire is bisexual I know that but me and you know quite well that she is more inclined to lesbianism
And what is wrong about me licking her genitals and she licking mine?

I wasn't trolling sisterfire if you were observant you would know I was on her side all through this while...it seems there is a misunderstanding somewhere...I am eclectic, open minded and freeminded to the core...infact I embrace her ideology on inverse world, science and nature...and I don't understand where all this are coming from
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

You as you life in her business because she has no power , same lack of power that made higher beings avoid earth and she didn't avoid earth and you treat her like a scumbag right.
Vanessa will one day come to nairaland that will be ur second chance to mend ur ways as for Fire forget about her forever.
Show me where I trolled sisterfire? cheesy and if you can't prove that then stop making baseless claims
I never trolled sisterfire and stop laying unnecessary and baseless blames on me..I was on her side throughout this charade... You are making a false, absurd, or distorted representation of me.

Tell her to comeback that we her followers need her and miss her enlightenment
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
it seems you are confused and mistaking me for those Worthless piece of shits...I particularly wanted to chase those piece of excrements away from polluting her precious thread!! cheesy...if you were observant you would have noticed that it was me against few of them...why is she getting unnecessary emotional? cheesy
I can never be bored but I find sisterfire kind of eccentric and expectional on nairaland...there is a kind of light she emitts that I am always attracted to...me as an eclectic, open minded and freeminded person who is not bound to religion want to tap into her ideology

Ps:never you mention me along sides with those Worthless piece of excrement you call trolls cheesy

I swear with all my blood With your empty words you aren't ready for sisterfire.
She came for important thing u fools thought she was joking , may thunder strike you all dead..even a little brained cursed af#nja wolesmile claimed her thread is a joke all because of fools like you claiming to defend her. Tell your fellow cursed boy that since no Yoruba higher being dimmed it proper to be born in yorubaland after what Fela faced ,that she sisterfire will make sure no higher being is born on Yoruba soil, she will tell horrible things about ur land that will displease them , the idiot will never see her or insult her intelligence because of trolls infatuated with her beauty .

And Boy,I am not a kid ,I can still smell emptiness written all over ur comments "his f@oliness"

Peace unto u bye
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rekhina:

I swear with all my blood With your empty words you aren't ready for sisterfire.
She came for important thing u fools thought she was joking , may thunder strike you all dead..even a little brained cursed af#nja wolesmile claimed her thread is a joke all because of fools like you claiming to defend her. Tell your fellow cursed boy that since no Yoruba higher being dimmed it proper to be born in yorubaland after what Fela faced ,that she sisterfire will make sure no higher being is born on Yoruba soil, she will tell horrible things about ur land that will displease them , the idiot will never see her or insult her intelligence because of trolls infatuated with her beauty .

And Boy,I am not a kid ,I can still smell emptiness written all over ur comments "his f@oliness"

Peace unto u bye
it seems you are having misconceptions about my candid and sincere assertion cheesy
if we don't defend her as humans knowing fully well that nature took 98percent of her powers coming to this human realm who will? cheesy...I vividly was trying to eliminate those useless piece of shits from polluting her thread...did I commit a crime?..even sisterfire was in support of that cheesy...I suggest you should state what you are conversant about and not type ridiculous statements that don't have bearing

Ps:I still reiterate we want sisterfire to come online...and I know deep down you are capable enough to beseech her on our behalf smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rekhina:

Peace unto u bye

Take a look at yourself. You don't even know me. You just jumped into my little misunderstanding with Vivian to start calling me names. Check all my posts, if you can, on this forum and tell me where y'all little brains came up with me being a tribalist? Vivian picked on my comment on a political thread where I declared my support for a candidate of my choice to tag me a tribal bigot. Like, can't I support a candidate of my choice again without being called names? This is democracy. Bashir Tofa was not Yoruba when I voted him against Abiola. Chris Okotie was not a Yoruba man when I voted for him. Even in the PDP primaries of 2002, I rooted for Alex Ekweme against Obasanjo. Buhari was no Yoruba, yet I supported him. Majority of my friends are from other tribes. How, then, am I a tribalist?
Honestly, I didn't say the thread is a joke, mind you. I have made several contributions on this thread. I only said they are turning the thread into a joke cos of all the attacks and abuses all the time. Isn't it supposed to be a thread for spiritual enlightenment and growth?
You disappoint me, honestly. I used to think you're more intelligent than this.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
wolesmile:

Take a look at yourself. You don't even know me. You just jumped into my little misunderstanding with Vivian to start calling me names. Check all my posts, if you can, on this forum and tell me where y'all little brains came up with me being a tribalist? Vivian picked on my comment on a political thread where I declared my support for a candidate of my choice to tag me a tribal bigot. Like, can't I support a candidate of my choice again without being called names? This is democracy. Bashir Tofa was not Yoruba when I voted him against Abiola. Chris Okotie was not a Yoruba man when I voted for him. Even in the PDP primaries of 2002, I rooted for Alex Ekweme against Obasanjo. Buhari was no Yoruba, yet I supported him. Majority of my friends are from other tribes. How, then, am I a tribalist?
Honestly, I didn't say the thread is a joke, mind you. I have made several contributions on this thread. I only said they are turning the thread into a joke cos of all the attacks and abuses all the time. Isn't it supposed to be a thread for spiritual enlightenment and growth?
You disappoint me, honestly. I used to think you're more intelligent than this.

Lies upon lies .you can deceive me no matter what you try .
By Allah you guys aren't trying ,if you are serious you would have known the secrets she exposes here can make you king forever.but you trolls go about insulting her and her thread .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
spare me those fabricated stories because I know sisterfire won't say a thing like that cheesy...just ordinary trolling from Worthless piece of shits on her thread and she is leaving her thread for what? cheesy
What will she say about those burnt to the stake, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, those fed to wild animals to devour, marred, disfigured, deformed, shot to death or drowned...just ordinary online trolling that we see everywhere on social media and she is getting emotional
She has come this far and shouldn't turn her back on her precious thread.
What about her loyal fans who are seeking more enlightenment from her?
What about newcomers who are yet to know about her thread?
We really need her...tell her to come back
At your bolded
I'm a white witch and what you quoted right there is wack all through.
When witches and esos are burnt they come back for painful blood haunting before choosing where to live in reality realms .
Do you prefer she come against you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leiylau:
At your bolded
I'm a white witch and what you quoted right there is wack all through.
When witches and esos are burnt they come back for painful blood haunting before choosing where to live in reality realms .
Do you prefer she come against you
I know about that... actually it is true they comeback for painful blood hunting but why I highlighted that emphasis was to make sisterfire comeback that an ordinary online trolling by worthless piece of shits she hasn't seen in real life should'nt deter her from carrying on with her enlightenment thread

FYI, I wasn't against sisterfire and I was on her side throughout this online charade smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rekhina:

Lies upon lies .you can deceive me no matter what you try .
By Allah you guys aren't trying ,if you are serious you would have known the secrets she exposes here can make you king forever.but you trolls go about insulting her and her thread .

Who are you that I'll want to lie to you. Am I expecting any favours from you that I'll want to start lying to you?
Go check my comments. We've always related well, spiritually, until she started her attacks. Even then, I never insulted her. Whatever spiritual awareness she is creating, young girl, it's for beginners in the sojourn. Before knowing her, I have mastered the art of meditation and astral projection. I am a Sufi Muslim, we don't grudge against anyone.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I know about that... actually it is true they comeback for painful blood hunting but why I highlighted that emphasis was to make sisterfire comeback that an ordinary online trolling by worthless piece of shits she hasn't seen in real life should'nt deter her from carrying on with her enlightenment thread

FYI, I wasn't against sisterfire and I was on her side throughout this online charade smiley
What then is the punishment for trolling when haunting is the punishment for holocaust.?
Gromilla01 aka umbrateeth04 you started all this days before you where banned as gromilla and you chose umbra .correct me if I'm wrong
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leiylau:
What then is the punishment for trolling when haunting is the punishment for holocaust.?
Gromilla01 aka umbrateeth04 you started all this days before you where banned as gromilla and you chose umbra .correct me if I'm wrong
by the way I wasn't trolling sisterfire but those Worthless piece of shit polluting her thread
I wasn't the one that started this as a matter of fact sisterfire was in support of my vawulence towards those excrements you called trolls...let's just forget about this it's in the past let's concentrate on making sisterfire come online smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
by the way I wasn't trolling sisterfire but those Worthless piece of shit polluting her thread
I wasn't the one that started this as a matter of fact sisterfire was in support of my vawulence towards those excrements you called trolls...let's just forget about this it's in the past let's concentrate on making sisterfire come online smiley
You are on cheap drugs if you troll people ( ur enemies ) in this place.
You poked bigcowhlorn who is actually a nuisance on nairaland on otem"s topic, when you know otem and enchantress are same on a boat.
Yes , sisterfire didn't support you ,you would have known if you are one of us�
You brought all this on us and we won't forgive you
cry cry cry
Rekhina please make sister fire come back to us ,we miss her

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You aren't part of us and your presence dishonour her. That account gromilla is a mistake in this place.

Sisterfire has an ideology I love because I watch her at the early stages of this turmoils. You lack wisdom proficient for reading moves of someone like her who is also a white witch.

See what happened, I just played it back for you
You caused a trouble carelessly by poking on your fellow idle troll
she reads the intention of causing such troubles and found out ,you did it for her then ? ? ? ? ? ?

She can't let you fight alone because you foolishly did it for her
She judge not ur foolishness ,but intention

she fought for you and her ,the other troll got tired and wanted out

You got possessed by the holy ghost that sent you here and ran off to prepare to ruin our thread

You came back to assault sisterfire immorally and psychologically ,she begged ,begged, begged and one of the trolls decides to back out and the idle troll was willing to back out but you possessed by Lucifer refused

One of the trolls begged you to stop destroying sisterfire's thread but as foolish as you are you insulted him and he left wishing you wl stop ur destruction

This thread is a body of sisterfire you desecreted the other trolls knew and begged you to back down and you refused

Sisterfire left in tears

Rekhina came with an oath and you ran off because that's not why Lucifer from abyss possessed you for, Such a scummy wag

one of the trolls came to move you by force out of sisterfire's thread (you love so much ) with multiple bans on your alternates

The ban elapsed on you and you come here to take us for a fool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leiylau:
You poked bigcowhlorn who is actually a nuisance on nairaland on otem"s topic, when you know otem and enchantress are same on a boat.
cry cry cry

Sister lei

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
wolesmile:

Who are you that I'll want to lie to you. Am I expecting any favours from you that I'll want to start lying to you?
Go check my comments. We've always related well, spiritually, until she started her attacks. Even then, I never insulted her. Whatever spiritual awareness she is creating, young girl, it's for beginners in the sojourn. Before knowing her, I have mastered the art of meditation and astral projection. I am a Sufi Muslim, we don't grudge against anyone.

Fooli.sh human being . No wise human will type all you just typed down there .
Sufi Muslim my foot , you know what exchanging words with you reduces my IQ ,go to your wife and make her happy or sad that's all you good at .

Only a fool will say Islam and science works together without removing grains from chaff.
You are 3years beyond people here and a week ahead of umbrateeth04.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rekhina:

Sister lei
Sister Rek convince her
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leiylau:
cry cry cry
bigcowpoop or whatever his so-called moniker is instigated this all along..I warned the scumbag to stop mentioning sisterfire at reckless abandon in otems thread
That piece of shit is actually infatuated with her moniker and her thread in a very stupid and weird manner...it was when I perused this thread from page 1 to 150 that I knew his stupid obsession mental impairment is out of the ordinary...so I hard to take it upon myself to chase the idiot off her thread...which actually excalated to such an extent that it provoked sisterfire...which I regretted because it didn't occur to me that my actions will inadvertently piss her off.

I just want you to know that I didn't intend for this to happen because I really do want sisterfire to come online
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leiylau:
You aren't part of us and your presence dishonour her. That account gromilla is a mistake in this place.

Sisterfire has an ideology I love because I watch her at the early stages of this turmoils. You lack wisdom proficient for reading moves of someone like her who is also a white witch.

See what happened, I just played it back for you
You caused a trouble carelessly by poking on your fellow idle troll
she reads the intention of causing such troubles and found out ,you did it for her then ? ? ? ? ? ?

She can't let you fight alone because you foolishly did it for her
She judge not ur foolishness ,but intention

she fought for you and her ,the other troll got tired and wanted out

You got possessed by the holy ghost that sent you here and ran off to prepare to ruin our thread

You came back to assault sisterfire immorally and psychologically ,she begged ,begged, begged and one of the trolls decides to back out and the idle troll was willing to back out but you possessed by Lucifer refused

One of the trolls begged you to stop destroying sisterfire's thread but as foolish as you are you insulted him and he left wishing you wl stop ur destruction

This thread is a body of sisterfire you desecreted the other trolls knew and begged you to back down and you refused

Sisterfire left in tears

Rekhina came with an oath and you ran off because that's not why Lucifer from abyss possessed you for, Such a scummy wag

one of the trolls came to move you by force out of sisterfire's thread (you love so much ) with multiple bans on your alternates

The ban elapsed on you and you come here to take us for a fool
did you think I would have continue with the trolling if those Worthless piece of shits backed off? cheesy...if you were observant enough you would have known that this started from otems thread when one of the piece of shit was trolling sisterfire..I confronted the idiot to stop mentioning her and to stay clear off her thread...and the nincompoop had to bring it straight to sisterfires thread that was when the vawulence began

you have inadvertently accepted the fact that sisterfire supported me at the course of this impromptu charade

I never assaulted sisterfire as a matter of fact I was on her side throughout the farce
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Rekhina:

Fooli.sh human being . No wise human will type all you just typed down there .
Sufi Muslim my foot , you know what exchanging words with you reduces my IQ ,go to your wife and make her happy or sad that's all you good at .

Only a fool will say Islam and science works together without removing grains from chaff.
You are 3years beyond people here and a week ahead of umbrateeth04.
I can't trade words with you. I don't have time for abuses and hates. It's a woman thing.
Love you too, anyways.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
bigcowpoop or whatever his so-called moniker is instigated this all along..I warned the scumbag to stop mentioning sisterfire at reckless abandon in otems thread
That piece of shit is actually infatuated with her moniker and her thread in a very stupid and weird manner...it was when I perused this thread from page 1 to 150 that I knew his stupid obsession mental impairment is out of the ordinary...so I hard to take it upon myself to chase the idiot off her thread...which actually excalated to such an extent that it provoked sisterfire...which I regretted because it didn't occur to me that my actions will inadvertently piss her off.

I just want you to know that I didn't intend for this to happen because I really do want sisterfire to come online
You read from 1-150 and you saw how he was infatuated with her and you got possessed by Lucifer.
It's ok but we all shall pay for our actions and inactions.
Next time you ought not to feed an idle troll. You and the other troll shall be less idle in distance future then maybe our satanic daughter might think of us.
I will help you be responsible in your life time

So wo is gonna be?
To be or not to be ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
did you think I would have continue with the trolling if those Worthless piece of shits backed off? cheesy...if you were observant enough you would have known that this started from otems thread when one of the piece of shit was trolling sisterfire..I confronted the idiot to stop mentioning her and to stay clear off her thread...and the nincompoop had to bring it straight to sisterfires thread that was when the vawulence began

you have inadvertently accepted the fact that sisterfire supported me at the course of this impromptu charade

I never assaulted sisterfire as a matter of fact I was on her side throughout the farce
A Dunce is someone who comes to Rome and refuses to behave like the Romans .
grin grin grin You are worst and somehow in deep drugs.

Gromilla I wanna help you , you don't need sisterfire but I, All isn't cool with you ,And you must accept all is wrong in your life .
You are the reason enchantress left here
She has handled the empty bigcowhlorn many times with jokes.
You are that simpleton bull that refuses to clean the dusty china wares but bull it all the way.
I will help you because you don't need sisterfire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Leiylau:

You read from 1-150 and you saw how he was infatuated with her and you got possessed by Lucifer.
It's ok but we all shall pay for our actions and inactions.
Next time you ought not to feed an idle troll. You and the other troll shall be less idle in distance future then maybe our satanic daughter might think of us.
I will help you be responsible in your life time

So wo is gonna be?
To be or not to be ?
I wasn't possessed I was just doing what anybody reasonable human would do in the first place
for instance if you see a mad man excreting in front of your shop won't you look for a bludgeon and beat the living day light out of the loony?...even your fellow colleagues that is doing the same business with you will join hands to kill him and even concerning passerbys will take it upon themselves to carry the madman's matter ontop their head to eliminate the cretinous jackass...and that is what I was doing at this particular scenerio

Who is the satanic daughter you are talking about?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Leiylau:

A Dunce is someone who comes to Rome and refuses to behave like the Romans .
grin grin grin You are worst and somehow in deep drugs.

Gromilla I wanna help you , you don't need sisterfire but I, All isn't cool with you ,And you must accept all is wrong in your life .
You are the reason enchantress left here
She has handled the empty bigcowhlorn many times with jokes.
You are that simpleton bull that refuses to clean the dusty china wares but bull it all the way.
I will help you because you don't need sisterfire.

who are the romans here? grin grin
I am not a simpleton bull..I am the ferocious bull that want to exterminate all the piece of shits hovering in her thread as a dedicated follower of sisterfire.

How can you be of help to me?...I am looking forward to your reply on this one smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I wasn't possessed I was just doing what anybody reasonable human would do in the first place
for instance if you see a mad man excreting in front of your shop won't you look for a bludgeon and beat the living day light out of the loony?...even your fellow colleagues that is doing the same business with you will join hands to kill him and even concerning passerbys will take it upon themselves to carry the madman's matter ontop their head to eliminate the cretinous jackass...and that is what I was doing at this particular scenerio

Who is the satanic daughter you are talking about?
YOU AR SICK IN THE HEAD
IF NOTHING IS WRONG WITH UR ASSERTION RIFHT NOW, THEN NO ONE CAN HELP U .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
who are the romans here? grin grin
I am not a simpleton bull..I am the ferocious bull that want to exterminate all the piece of shits hovering in her thread as a dedicated follower of sisterfire.

How can you be of help to me?...I am looking forward to your reply on this one smiley
You are worst than I thought, you can only seek help in Himalayan mountains.
You are cursed with the Lucifer spirit of trolling ,I can't help you .
And please leave this thread

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
wolesmile:

I can't trade words with you. I don't have time for abuses and hates. It's a woman thing.
Love you too, anyways.

What is ur useless skills without good and right ethics thought here? .With ur warp ,crooked and discriminative ideology u worth zero amongst people here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Leiylau:

I told you the guy is abnormal .
He will drive u nuts with his brainlessness
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rekhina:

What is ur useless skills without good and right ethics thought here? .With ur warp ,crooked and discriminative ideology u worth zero amongst people here.
You're welcome, ma'am
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Leiylau:
it seems you are misunderstanding me here.

like I said here don't put me alongside those Worthless piece of shits you call trolls..I am not a troll but a "killer of trolls"

Afterall you are the one that brought about help and I asked you in which way can you help and now you are turning the tables you can't help me cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rekhina:

I told you the guy is abnormal .
He will drive u nuts with his brainlessness
I think you are mistaking me for those Worthless piece of shits you call trolls cheesy

I take you,leiylau and sisterfire as one family...let peace reign❤️
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
it seems you are misunderstanding me here.

like I said here don't put me alongside those Worthless piece of shits you call trolls..I am not a troll but a "killer of trolls"

Afterall you are the one that brought about help and I asked you in which way can you help and now you are turning the tables you can't help me cheesy

You have master degree in pissing someone off counter continually.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I think you are mistaking me for those Worthless piece of shots you call trolls cheesy

I take you,leiylau and sisterfire as one family...let peace reign❤️
I want you to be part of the family but you are a disaster like lei Melissa said.

Look at the disaster you caused satanist ,ur presense attracts holyman12 a charlatan at large.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.