Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,028 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (213196 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is this all you got . seriously
terrezo2002:
Amos 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
"arrggghh..fire is burning me ..my back o...this prayer is working..please please.... arrggghh....hahahahahaha...pathetic
terrezo2002:
Revelation 19:2
For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Revelation 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
bigslim213:
Is this all you got . seriously
Just a reminder so you can see what will befall you soon if you don't repent and run to JESUS.
I will deal so well with you. I am just preparing the ground for you.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Really??.lol and how do you intend to deal with me OBINNA??
terrezo2002:

Just a reminder so you can see what will befall you soon if you don't repent and run to JESUS.
I will deal so well with you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
bigslim213:
Really??.lol and how do you intend to deal with me OBINNA??or should I still address you as terrezo??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
The judgement shall begin tonight.
Until evil bow to good
Until light shines into darkness
Until the enemies bow their knees to Jesus Christ
Until the wicked are exposed
I will never stop.
We have always been winning. We will continue to win and win. We rejoice over the defeat of the enemies of God.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
Except you surrender to JESUS, your life is but a real mess @bigslim213
If you continue to harbour those demons in you then I will torment you for eternity. Even if you deactivate your account, I will search you out in every realm.
...Admit you are depressed vizconson grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:11am On Dec 17, 2022
Judgement day 2

The judgement has begun last night. It will continue
Until evil bow to good
Until light shines into darkness
Until the enemies bow their knees to Jesus Christ
Until the wicked are exposed
I will never stop.
We have always been winning. We will continue to win and win. We rejoice over the defeat of the enemies of God.
Everyone who tries to confront me is done for. He/she will know that there is a living God who lives in the heavens and rules the affairs of men.
I live to fight a good fight of faith.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Adaibeku:
Till now you still don't know that I and visconson are different people. You fake Runesh who claims to be wise, but doesn't know how foolish you are writing long epistles to answer simple questions to decieve foolish people. I will deal with you cockroaches.
No more peace for you and your minions. I am waiting for the others to come online to confront me so I join you all in a single battle.
My Father loves tormenting you grin. I am working with my Father to see that you stop these rubbish you are doing here.
Even if I leave nairaland, be rest assured I will never stop coming after you.
The big battle is still coming. After this battle, 2 more to come. The third battle is when you and all your likes shall be destroyed.
My eyes are on you enchanchress grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Till now you still don't know that I and visconson are different people. You fake Runesh who claims to be wise, but doesn't know how foolish you are writing long epistles to answer simple questions to decieve foolish people. I will deal with you cockroaches.
No more peace for you and your minions. I am waiting for the others to come online to confront me so I join you all in a single battle.
My Father loves tormenting you grin. I am working with my Father to see that you stop these rubbish you are doing here.
The big battle is still coming. After this battle, 2 more to come. The third battle is when you and all your likes shall be destroyed.
... Nye Nye Nye grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Hahaha
SisterFire:
... Nye Nye Nye grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2022
You seem to have an erection when it comes to sisterfire...face me OBINNA!!!I have your time you weakling!
terrezo2002:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
You seem to have an erection when it comes to sisterfire...face me OBINNA!!!I have your time you weakling!
Lol. Like I am scared of you grin. I said it before. You are finished!
Just know every word you have said, you will regret it.
You are too little for me to contend with. If I decree a word against you, you are gone.
I decree you are finished!
Everyday of your life, you shall be going down until you are left with nothing like Nebuchadnezzar. So shall it be.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2022
We started last night.
This night is another time of torment for the cockroaches.
The wise ones are those who go their way and avoid me, but the foolish ones decides to confront me and now they will pay dearly for it.
I am a peace lover and also a battle axe.
Bigslim213, leiylau, Margery and sisterfire. You are in trouble.
I am waiting for other foolish urchins like sourjourner to confront me.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2022
He is nothing close to vizconson...the lil chat I have had with viz..I can tell he is evolve and somewhat modest..but this guy here is the complete opposite..a total loose-canon!
Adaibeku:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Lusting for who? You or sisterfire. I can't lust for anyone and I can't be obsessed with anything.
I asked a simple question and you are talking about lusting.
Why are you all disturbed just because I asked sisterfire to tell me the gays who wrote the Bible as she said. Perhaps, you could help with the question.
Dead brain fighting for his dead god in a dead Religion cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
He is nothing close to vizconson...the lil chat I have had with viz..I can tell he is evolve and somewhat modest..but this guy here is the complete opposite..a total loose-canon!
Leave the fcccking loser to rant .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Your blasphemy has reached up to heaven. The Lord sent me here to bring judgement upon every cockroach here and to put an end to the lies here.
The Lord is proud of me.
I have the backings of the host of heaven. Legions of angels battle ready waiting for commands. Whosoever I unleash the angel upon is gone forever!
Just to enjoy as it goes, I don't want you to be destroyed yet. I want to see you being tormented and lose everything before your final judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Leave the fcccking loser to rant .
I was eagerly waiting for you to fall into my trap grin. The devil really hates you. You escaped the last time. This time around, in all realms you will suffer. So shall it be

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2022
I am no peace lover OBINNA...07033498284..isnt that your number?...i will come for you..i know your identity already..i will hunt not just your dreams..i will also hunt your
reality!!..you chose the wrong man!..quoteerrezo2002 post=119218715]We started last night.
The wise ones are those who go their way and avoid me, but the foolish ones decides to confront me and now they will pay dearly for it.
Bigslim213 and sisterfire. You are in trouble.

[/quote]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2022
You should be worried about me boy!!..I get time for trolls like you..I will visit every of your comment section and rage war with you there...u think u know bad huh?..we will see who is more crazy..u don buy market!
terrezo2002:

I was eagerly waiting for you to fall into my trap grin. The devil really hates you. You escaped the last time. This time around, in all realms you will suffer. So shall it be
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
You should be worried about me boy!!..I get time for trolls like you..I will visit every of your comment section and rage war with you there...u think u know bad huh?..we will see who is more crazy..u don buy market!
Lol. You are welcome. Please start already.
You are finished!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2022
You ended my call..now you are afraid..me and you will finish what we started..and I want to make an example of you to others...take those threats seriously!..it's just the beginning..I will find you!
terrezo2002:
Your blasphemy has reached up to heaven. The Lord sent me here to bring judgement upon every cockroach here and to put an end to the lies here.
The Lord is proud of me.
I have the backings of the host of heaven. Legions of angels battle ready waiting for commands. Whosoever I unleash the angel upon is gone forever!
Just to enjoy as it goes, I don't want you to be destroyed yet. I want to see you being tormented and lose everything before your final judgement.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
I am no peace lover OBINNA...07033498284..isnt that your number?...i will come for you..i know your identity already..i will hunt not just your dreams..i will also hunt your
reality!!..you chose the wrong man!..quoteerrezo2002 post=119218715]We started last night.
Bigslim213 and sisterfire. You are in trouble.

cheesy Great. Thank you for this boy. I decree and it is done. Please call the number let me quicken your sorrows that has started already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
You ended my call..now you are afraid..me and you will finish what we started..and I want to make an example of you to others...take those threats seriously!..it's just the beginning..I will find you!
angry Who ended your call little boy? Don't be frustrated yet. You will enter the bush like Nebuchadnezzar soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Your dad or uncle just called me now asking what happened..why don't you explain to him ?..I just helped you out by explaining what u did ..we never even start u don dey report me to your papa..u never see anything..u dis lil rat
terrezo2002:

cheesy Great. Thank you for this boy. I decree and it is done. Please call the number let me quicken your sorrows that has started already.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
Your dad or uncle just called me now asking what happened..why don't you explain to him ?..I just helped you out by explaining what u did ..we never even start u don dey report me to your papa..u never see anything..u dis lil rat
grin Your sorrow has begun already. You are finished!
You will keep going down until you have nothing left. Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2022
I'm sorry for you....a kid who is hiding to chat on a nairaland..was told your ur ass has been grounded for 4 months now..hahaha
terrezo2002:

grin Your sorrow has begun already. You are finished!
You will keep going down until you have nothing left. Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
I'm sorry for you....a kid who is hiding to chat on a nairaland..was told your ur ass has been grounded for 4 months now..hahaha
grin Little boy trying to sound important.
Since you dared to confront me further. I decree that your going down shall be faster. You will become nothing in the shortest time. So shall it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2022
By the way your father also told me u were into interiors!..is that true?..lol and I like your igbo accent..and your curses .it shows u are really a thug.
terrezo2002:

grin Little boy trying to sound important.
Since you dared to confront me further. I decree that your going down shall be faster. You will become nothing in the shortest time. So shall it be.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2022
SisterFire:
Margery this is a macho G.Y the other macho will be the other half.
( I darkened it for censors )
you didn't get my question
I said explain to me about lesbian and gay relationship between two macho hypermasculine men and two Femme feminine women.
That is the two men in love are macho, masculine and display sterotypical masculine behaviors likewise for the ladies
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
By the way your father also told me u were into interiors!..is that true?..lol and I like your igbo accent..and your curses .it shows u are really a thug.
grin If you hear my voice, you will die. You are too little to hear my voice.
This night, you will suffer. Trust me

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.