Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (220387 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin having fun here. Is that all you got?
Common release more curses.
you are a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and a zany cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
your mental imbalance is at a crossroads tinkered by the bipolar permutations of the spirit of your ancestors and the pressures of a modern society.

I truly and honestly believe that your schooling fees should have been redirected to more fruitful purposes and ventures if this is the outcome of your education.you are painfully uninformed on history, science, logic and philosophy.The only thing you are good for is quoting baseless scriptures and regurgitating your horseshit cheesy..the only people who might find your post remotely insightful are dull brains who somehow have lesser brain cells than you do grin.And judging from what I have observed from your interaction on this thread those people are very few

PS:as for the curses...it's an INSURMOUNTABLE Ill fate that will befall you..it is inevitable
Bravo! You are doing well my child.
More of it please
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Bravo! You are doing well my child.
More of it please
deep down if you are really sincere to yourself and not just defending your religion blindly..you know that the majority of the assertions made by your holy tales by moonlight are in stark contrast with what science has discovered.. that's what religion does it has made you an emboldened lunatic dancing naked and had the warped perception to think he is clothed grin

because religion is faith based, it doesn't care for facts..it's what makes a surgeon to argue with non surgeons about surgery.Thats why it makes me laugh when Christian try to use bible to prove gods cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
deep down if you are really sincere to yourself and not just defending your religion blindly..you know that the majority of the assertions made by your holy tales by moonlight are in stark contrast with what science has discovered.. that's what religion does it has made you an emboldened lunatic dancing naked and had the warped perception to think he is clothed grin

[b]because religion is faith based, it doesn't care for facts..it's what makes a surgeon to argue with non surgeons about surgery.Thats why it makes me laugh when Christian try to use bible to prove gods
grin There would be service here tomorrow. Please attend. We shall make this place a religion place.
Praise JESUS!!!�
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:

because religion is faith based, it doesn't care for facts..it's what makes a surgeon to argue with non surgeons about surgery.Thats why it makes me laugh when Christian try to use bible to prove gods cheesy
We will sing some praises to Jehovah here tomorrow grin
Be ready
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
you are a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and a zany cheesy
Are you pained? Don't be frustrated stupid homosexual. You denied God so you can have liberty to be a homosexual. IDIOT
Whatever you do don't forget the curses you rained on yourself so that when your life is becoming miserable, you will know the source. grin grin angry grin grin grin. You decided to get yourself destroyed the moment you attacked me. What a pity.
I am chilling with a nice meal replying your pained message.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

From tonight, the same God you call dead will start judgement you leiylau (witch)
Isn't possible for a condemned god god to judge me the good witch. smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Are you pained? Don't be frustrated stupid homosexual. You denied God so you can have liberty to be a homosexual. IDIOT
Whatever you do don't forget the curses you rained on yourself so that when your life is becoming miserable, you will know the source. grin grin angry grin grin grin. You decided to get yourself destroyed the moment you attacked me. What a pity.
I am chilling with a nice meal replying your pained message.
pained for what?.. grin cheesy
you kind of overestimate yourself...you aren't worth a ratshit...now listen to me you hapless beetle dung...your dolt IQ is lower than that of a roach....and I won't give a piece of shit like you any chance to breathe again!!!

You came from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ your progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ you the offspring can't escape that reality as your fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits you and invariably you would end your hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!b

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin There would be service here tomorrow. Please attend. We shall make this place a religion place.
Praise JESUS!!!�
Your Religion is worst than Islam deal with it .
See how useless you have become

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
pained for what?..
you kind of overestimate yourself...you aren't worth a ratshit...now listen to me you hapless beetle dung...your dolt IQ is lower than that of a roach....and I won't give a piece of shit like you any chance to breathe again!!!

You came from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ your progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ you the offspring can't escape that reality as your fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits you and invariably you would end your hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!b
grin grin grin grin I need more from you silly homosexual
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

We will sing some praises to Jehovah here tomorrow grin
Be ready
we will sing some praises to your wrecked anus that have been scavanged by men through anal knacking..I guess your anus must be dripping now with watery EXCRETA mixed with blood cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Your Religion is worst than Islam deal with it .
See how useless you have become
I agree, angry grin angry The religion is dealing with you all here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin I need more from you silly homosexual
stop using laughing emojis to coverup your tears...I know you are hurt deep down grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
we will sing some praises to your wrecked anus that have been scavanged by men through anal knacking..I guess your anus must be dripping now with watery EXCRETA mixed with blood cheesy
grin angry grin grin don't come late. Please invite someone
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

off course..it is dealing with you..that's why..you have been restless..out of that restlessness comes your premature death..and I will personally facilitate the action of sending you to your early grave smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Yawns blind fool!!!

Good night!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Isn't possible for a condemned god god to judge me the good witch. smiley
Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin
Nothing like good witch. A witch is a witch. Loserfool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin angry grin grin don't come late. Please invite someone
off-course we will celebrate your leaking anus grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Yawns blind fool!!!

Good night!
Have a tormenting night grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
off-course we will celebrate your leaking anus grin
Just invite others
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

yes idle fool I am a satanic witch !!!

Yawns you are boring !!!

Good night
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
yes idle fool I am a satanic witch !!!

Yawns you are boring !!!

Good night
grin grin grin have a tormenting night
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

you better stop parading your madness on the internet and go face the real world, your logical deficiency is appalling

Deceased weasel cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
off course..it is dealing with you..that's why..you have been restless..out of that restlessness comes your premature death..and I will personally facilitate the action of sending you to your early grave smiley
Ha ha. Homosexual. grin grin see you tomorrow
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin have a tormenting night
always using laughing emojis to coverup your tears cheesy....I know you are hurt and I can feel your pain in your useless quotes cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
you better stop parading your madness on the internet and go face the real world, your logical deficiency is appalling

Deceased weasel cheesy
Pained! Awn...stop crying like leiylau homosexual
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Ha ha. Homosexual. grin grin see you tomorrow
are you running cheesy...you can't stand the heat in the kitchen...I can see your tears beneath your teeth cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
He has no life right outside here but he thinks, if he fight for his dead god he might feel like a normal human
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Pained! Awn...stop crying like leiylau homosexual
you are pained and it is obvious... I won't leave you till your tears turn to blood cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
are you running cheesy...you can't stand the heat in the kitchen...I can see your tears beneath your teeth cheesy
grin grin grin I can never run.
I want to start praying against tomorrow service. I am not jobless like you.
Type all your frustrations. I will respond when I come back. Okay. Homosexual?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
He has no life right outside here but he thinks, he is a failure if he fight for his dead god he might feel like a normal human
I understand ..and I sensed that through his aimless gyrations on this thread grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
you are pained and it is obvious... I won't leave you till your tears turn to blood cheesy
Good. You can continue typing your misery. I will respond to you when I come back. I have got to do the work of my Father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.