Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,813 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (220525 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin If you hear my voice, you will die. You are too little to hear my voice.
This night, you will suffer. Trust me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2022
There won't be need for that..I have sent your father this..or you will deny that's you too?..or perharps been dishing out fake numbers to people on nairalanders to scan them?..which is it you cunt!!..u are a lonely ass child who is starved of social media...geez even the man almost swore that u don't browse the internet...sisterfire really has a number on u..probably masturbating to her pic in your closet.[quote author=bigslim213 post=119219982][/quote]

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

My Father has done it again and again. Chaining the devil as He wills. You too will go and meet the devil soon as long as you live this life of misery.
Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

what did your father do to save deborah who was lynched to death by muslims in sokoto?....cos from what I know deborah is a dedicated and devoted christian serving and worshipping yahweh all through her life.

Why did your father have to allow his faithful daughter deborah to be killed like a chicken in a most gruesome gory way in the hands of muslims? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
what did your father do to save deborah who was lynched to death by muslims in sokoto?....cos from what I know deborah is a dedicated and devoted christian serving and worshipping yahweh all through her life.

Why did your father have to allow his faithful daughter deborah to be killed like a chicken in a most gruesome gory way in the hands of muslims? cheesy
Christians face persecution all over the world. Jesus Christ Himself too was persecuted. That doesn't stop the gospel. The gospel spread more anytime there is persecution.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
There won't be need for that..I have sent your father this..or you will deny that's you too?..or perharps been dishing out fake numbers to people on nairalanders to scan them?..which is it you cunt!!..u are a lonely ass child who is starved of social media...geez even the man almost swore that u don't browse the internet...sisterfire really has a number on u..probably masturbating to her pic in your closet.
Frustrated already. You can call the number grin. Searching for number about like a jobless being like that will even affect me in any way. I have more up to 10 numbers to give you if you want little thing.
Your end is fast approaching grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2022
bigslim213:
There won't be need for that..I have sent your father this..or you will deny that's you too?..or perharps been dishing out fake numbers to people on nairalanders to scan them?..which is it you cunt!!..u are a lonely ass child who is starved of social media...geez even the man almost swore that u don't browse the internet...sisterfire really has a number on u..probably masturbating to her pic in your closet.
Frustrated already? You can call the number grin. Searching for number about like a jobless being like that will even affect me in any way. I have up to 10 numbers to give you if you want little thing.
Your end is fast approaching grin
Those who know you will really pity you in 6 days time.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Christians face persecution all over the world. Jesus Christ Himself too was persecuted. That doesn't stop the gospel. The gospel spread more anytime there is persecution.
then it simply means you are serving a dead god who isn't capable of saving himself or saving his faithfuls cheesy
Why would he allow his children to face persecution?....to what ends?...and why must it be a very gruesome and painful death? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
then it simply means you are serving a dead god who isn't capable of saving himself or saving his faithfuls cheesy
Why would he allow his children to face persecution?....to what ends?...and why must it be a very gruesome and painful death? cheesy
grin I know He is not dead. He sent me here to bring to end the works of darkness here. What you say doesn't matter.
Next.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin I know He is not dead. He sent me here to bring to end the works of darkness here. What you say doesn't matter.
Next.
he sent you on a faceless forum with no identity and not in the outside world where you would be known and reveal your identity?....that your god must be a joke cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
he sent you on a faceless forum with no identity and not in the outside world where you would be known and reveal your identity?....that your god must be a joke cheesy
Yes. He sent me. Now go and die
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

you are an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool cheesy
You haven't even answered any of my questions with precision..you kept on regurgitating your horseshit cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
Great! I was waiting you confront me. You are in for it. I have your name penned down. You and your cohorts shall taste of the wrath of the 7 days judgement.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Great! I was waiting you confront me. You are in for it. I have your name penned down. You and your cohorts shall taste of the wrath of the 7 days judgement.
you are Typing like a lunatic in the market square..when the argument is lost... tantrums becomes the weapon of the loser cheesy....you are a loser and a failure cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
You shall be empty before the year runs out. The zeal of the LORD shall perform it. Amen

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUYAH!
JESUS IS WINNING.
THIS THREAD HAS BECOME A PLACE FOR OUR LORD.
THE DEMONS ARE COMING OUT ONE AFTER THE OTHER AND ARE BEING DEFEATED AND SENTENCED.
TOMORROW, THERE SHALL BE A SHORT EXALTATION ON THIS FORUM. PLEASE INVITE SOMEONE.
I SHALL BE BACK TOMORROW. PLEASE DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH grin
AS FOR THIS NIGHT, EVERY NAME PENNED DOWN SHALL WITNESS TRUE FIRE. THIS I PROMISE. PLEASE COME WITH YOUR TESTIMONIES. SEE YOU TOMORROW.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

You shall be empty before the year runs out. The zeal of the LORD shall perform it. Amen
I didn't want to resort to vawulence but since you have stirred the hornet nest..I will unleash my stings on you..and I won't leave you till you pass out from your stench now listen to me..thunder will strike you, you will die a very miserable and slow death and ur parents will burn in a fiery ghastly accident, everybody you know and love will be shot multiple times and burnt alive..these I have said and so shall it be..it is an inevitable fate that awaits you and your entire miserable lineage
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUYAH!
JESUS IS WINNING.
THIS THREAD HAS BECOME A PLACE FOR OUR LORD.
THE DEMONS ARE COMING OUT ONE AFTER THE OTHER AND ARE BEING DEFEATED AND SENTENCED.
TOMORROW, THERE SHALL BE A SHORT EXALTATION ON THIS FORUM. PLEASE INVITE SOMEONE.
I SHALL BE BACK TOMORROW. PLEASE DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH grin
AS FOR THIS NIGHT, EVERY NAME PENNED DOWN SHALL WITNESS TRUE FIRE. THIS I PROMISE. PLEASE COME WITH YOUR TESTIMONIES. SEE YOU TOMORROW.
ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!!
ATTENTION!!!

we sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance..the poster is one of the psychiatric patient who escaped last two days ago...we urge the public to go about their various business as the lunatic is about to be checkmated....Thanks for your understanding smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by RestructureNig4: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Adaibeku:
...Admit you are depressed vizconson grin

How are things going in your end and the other half of your work was a bit of an emotional shock when we were a little worried about the Fulani atrocities and the other one we had with the Igbo and Yoruba people who were in the same way as their parents in England and Wales by their local authorities in the North Atlantic Threaty Organisation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
I didn't want to resort to vawulence but since you have stirred the hornet nest..I will unleash my stings on you..and I won't leave you till you pass out from your stench now listen to me..thunder will strike you, you will die a very miserable and slow death and ur parents will burn in a fiery ghastly accident, everybody you know and love will be shot multiple times and burnt alive..these I have said and so shall it be..it is an inevitable fate that awaits you and your entire miserable lineage
grin see the way you curse yourself and your love ones. Now watch how these curses you have pronounced will begin to have effect on you from now on until you submit to the Lord JESUS.
I can't be cursed. I can't be killed. I am untouchable! cool
It is just a pity you decided to damage your life by yourself. Let me remove your name from my list of those under God's judgement tonight. You have damaged yourself with your hands.
The more the curses the more your life is damaged.
Congratulations! Ha ha ha grin grin cheesy

I am a battle axe in the hands of the Holy God. I am a flame of fire. Destroyer of evil and darkness. I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. All demons and their powers are under my feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
We started last night.
This night is another time of torment for the cockroaches.
The wise ones are those who go their way and avoid me, but the foolish ones decides to confront me and now they will pay dearly for it.
I am a peace lover and also a battle axe.
Bigslim213, leiylau and sisterfire. You are in trouble.
I am waiting for other foolish urchins like sourjourner to confront me.

grin
F****g Retard you will overwork urself talking shi about me cos I am so busy with my studies and u shall waste ur data for nothing.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:

ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!!
ATTENTION!!!

we sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance..the poster is one of the psychiatric patient who escaped last two days ago...we urge the public to go about their various business as the lunatic is about to be checkmated....Thanks for your understanding smiley
terrezo2002 is A numbskull ret@rd who fights for a dead god on the double .why can't his god( dead ) do the fighting or is he Dead in spirit and in body? I'm willing to ask grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
grin
F****g Retard you will overwork urself talking shi about me cos I am so busy with my studies and u shall waste ur data for nothing.
And you think I have your time? It is just a pity you decided to make your life miserable for confronting me.
Tomorrow is Sunday. We shall be having worship service here. Please invite others and share your testimonies of what God is doing in your life starting from tonight.
PRAISE JESUS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
terrezo2002 is A numbskull ret@rd who fights for a dead god on the double .why can't his god( dead ) do the fighting or is he Dead in spirit and in body? I'm willing to ask grin grin
From tonight, the same God you call dead will start judgement you leiylau (witch)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bigslim213, are you tired?
What happened to phillipson02 will befall you.
grin I just laugh when people decide to do battle with me.
Come and ask of me and see how many people fall before me.
In 6 days time, you will learn a big lesson you will never forget in a hurry.
There is going to be a worship service here tomorrow. Please attend. Perhaps you can be helped by God.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

From tonight, the same God you call dead will start judgement you leiylau (witch)
they will first start judgement on your typographical error cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
the lunatic is scrapping at the bottom of the barrel gasping for air
Just the driveling and rambling of a defeated numbskull dunderhead
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
the lunatic is scrapping at the bottom of the barrel gasping for air
Just the driveling and rambling of a defeated numbskull dunderhead
grin having fun here. Is that all you got?
Common release more curses.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Texcyndy: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin having fun here. Is that all you got?
Common release more curses.
grin Pastor, take it easy na
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Texcyndy:

grin Pastor, take it easy na
Do you pity demons?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Texcyndy: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Do you pity demons?
lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin see the way you curse yourself and your love ones. Now watch how these curses you have pronounced will begin to have effect on you from now on until you submit to the Lord JESUS.
I can't be cursed. I can't be killed. I am untouchable! cool
It is just a pity you decided to damage your life by yourself. Let me remove your name from my list of those under God's judgement tonight. You have damaged yourself with your hands.
The more the curses the more your life is damaged.
Congratulations! Ha ha ha grin grin cheesy

I am a battle axe in the hands of the Holy God. I am a flame of fire. Destroyer of evil and darkness. I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. All demons and their powers are under my feet.
your mental imbalance is at a crossroads tinkered by the bipolar permutations of the spirit of your ancestors and the pressures of a modern society.

I truly and honestly believe that your schooling fees should have been redirected to more fruitful purposes and ventures if this is the outcome of your education.you are painfully uninformed on history, science, logic and philosophy.The only thing you are good for is quoting baseless scriptures and regurgitating your horseshit cheesy..the only people who might find your post remotely insightful are dull brains who somehow have lesser brain cells than you do grin.And judging from what I have observed from your interaction on this thread those people are very few

PS:as for the curses...it's an INSURMOUNTABLE Ill fate that will befall you..it is inevitable

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.