Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219323 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin Umbrateeth04 has been destroyed. Now it is Gromilla010.
This one too will go down. You don't even know how to troll. Just making noise about like a foolish without vision.
Sisterfire and all her body guards left alone to be ranting here. grin cheesy grin cheesy You have been beaten left, right and center. Chai!

grin

The way you handle them here is quiet amazing. Speaks to maturity and loads of experience with skeptics and stubborn characters.
I duff my hat to you.

Gromilla010 is actually his main moniker. At least it was the one i first encountered.
He reminds me of all those chronic mad people who believe it's others that are mad. At least he admits the women here are witches. A pity he thinks it's someone else in their cage. grin

I've been trying to shut this unholy thread down for nearly two years and just when i give up he shows up to do it so effectively in his foolishness. The thing just dey sweet me. grin
If you leave today he'll find a way to keep the good work going so I'm not at all bothered.

Even the devil himself must do the Lord's work when commanded.

I greet you, sir!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin

The way you handle them here is quiet amazing. Speaks to maturity and loads of experience with skeptics and stubborn characters.
I duff my hat to you.

Gromilla010 is actually his main moniker. At least it was the one i first encountered.
He reminds me of all those chronic mad people who believe it's others that are mad. At least he admits the women here are witches. A pity he thinks it's someone else in their cage. grin

I've been trying to shut this unholy thread down for nearly two years and just when i give up he shows up to do it so effectively in his foolishness. The thing just dey sweet me. grin
If you leave today he'll find a way to keep the good work going so I'm not at all bothered.

I greet you, sir!
A beautiful day to you sir. I am humbled by your comments. smiley
Light will always win over darkness. I saw your work on this thread. I was impressed. I had to continue from where you stopped. May God bless you. Christians should not allow evil to increase atleast within their environment. God sent us here for a purpose. I am glad we were faithful till this time.
Yes Gromilla010, umbrateeth04 and Margery are his usernames. The guy says whatever happens to him to others.
He says others are in the cage whereas he is the one in the cage.
He says others are gays where as he is the one using diapers grin
He says others are nicompoop, mad, foolish and typing hogwash grin his funny English sha. Using different English words to qualify himself. It makes me laugh at his kind of person.
If you look at their set of people, you will see depression, anger, bitterness, pride and foolishness among them.

It was a pleasurable battle. Have a nice day Brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin Umbrateeth04 has been destroyed. Now it is Gromilla010.
This one too will go down. You don't even know how to troll. Just making noise about like a foolish without vision.
Sisterfire and all her body guards left alone to be ranting here. grin cheesy grin cheesy You have been beaten left, right and center. Chai!
mumu think say him don destroy umbrateeth04 grin....don worry umbrateeth04 dey busy for now...I will take over from him here.
I didn't mention your worthless moniker but since your leprosy scrawny hands no one stay one place I go strike that your maggot infested hands with stroke....make I see the leprosy hands you go take type rubbish for this thread again grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin

I duff my hat to you.

I greet you, sir!
mumu get time to type all this nonsense..he think say him dey make sense...bigcowhorn your village people don use your brain do the needful...for you to takeout time to write this long gibberish shows that you are mentally maladjusted cheesy
You dey duff your hat for your fellow bush mole mugu grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu think say him don destroy umbrateeth04 grin....don worry umbrateeth04 dey busy for now...I will take over from him here.
I didn't mention your worthless moniker but since your leprosy scrawny hands no one stay one place I go strike that your maggot infested hands with stroke....make I see the leprosy hands you go take type rubbish for this thread again grin
grin grin grin
Do you know how an empty steel drum sounds? That's exactly how you sound.
You have been defeated again and again umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010.
Let me get to work. Enjoy your stay in my cage. Please don't disturb the neighbors with your noise. I beg you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:47am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin
Let me get to work. Enjoy your stay in my cage. Please don't disturb the neighbors with your noise. I beg you
mumu think say him don defeat...they dey give you confirm bashing for here you come here dey type trash...you forgot that you are chatting with three different indaboskis cheesy....of course umbrateeth04 don stabb your brain multiple times dat you can't differentiate the three different monikers grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu think say him don defeat...they dey give you confirm bashing for here you come here dey type trash...you forgot that you are chatting with three different indaboskis cheesy....of course umbrateeth04 don stabb your brain multiple times dat you can't differentiate the three different monikers grin
Ha ha ha. Where is the bashing? I am still looking for it o. Is it the one calling yourself names? Is it the audio insults and curses? Abey which one.
Let me leave you to your depressed self to be ranting. I thought I was keeping a cultured dog in my cage. I didn't know it is such a noise maker. I will be right back when I get a whip. That will silence it. For now you can continue disturbing my neighbours, I will come back and serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Light will always win over darkness. I saw your work on this thread. I was impressed. I had to continue from where you stopped. May God bless you. Christians should not allow evil to increase atleast within their environment. God sent us here for a purpose. I am glad we were faithful till this time.
Yes Gromilla010, umbrateeth04 and Margery are his usernames. The guy says whatever happens to him to others.
He says others are nicompoop, mad, foolish and typing hogwash grin his funny English sha. Using different English words to qualify himself. It makes me laugh at his kind of person.
If you look at their set of people, you will see depression, anger, bitterness, pride and foolishness among them.

na depression, anger bitterness and foolishness make you come another person thread dey give epistle about how dey massacred your bloodline in a deadly bokoharam insurgence..and na you remain...you will be beheaded and your flesh used to appease the muslim gods cheesy

Mumu..if you think say you get control over this thread why don't you change the headline of this thread to Christian headline but your dead brain cells no go allow you go dat side...
dweeb. Somewhere in your evolution your DNA was mutated or maybe you're just the prototype of your daddy's poor genes. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Gromilla010:
na depression, anger bitterness and foolishness make you come another person thread dey give epistle about how dey massacred your bloodline in a deadly bokoharam insurgence..and na you remain...you will be beheaded and your flesh used to appease the muslim gods cheesy

Mumu..if you think say you get control over this thread why don't you change the headline of this thread to Christian headline but your dead brain cells no go allow you go dat side...
dweeb. Somewhere in your evolution your DNA was mutated or maybe you're just the prototype of your daddy's poor genes. grin
Words that perfectly describes you grin grin
I will bring down this thread. There is nothing you can do about that cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Ha ha ha. Where is the bashing? I am still looking for it o. Is it the one calling yourself names? Is it the audio insults and curses? Abey which one.
Let me leave you to your depressed self to be ranting. I thought I was keeping a cultured dog in my cage. I didn't know it is such a noise maker. I will be right back to get whip. That will silence it. For now you can continue disturbing my neighbours, I will come back and serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner grin grin grin grin
you no go see the bashing...even when madmen dey collect beating for street him no know say na beating were him dey collect.... your madness na grade 1 madness ..but na me go mend you for here...I have phd degree in treating madmen like you cheesy
Your brain dey leak and the cure to your madness na bludgeone, plasticine, mental drugs, and welding machine...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Words that perfectly describes you grin grin
I will bring down this thread. There is nothing you can do about that cool cool
of course that highlighted word pain am grin...you can't bring down the thread grin grin....I will kill you before that happens cheesy cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

which battle?...battle never even start.... umbrateeth04 just dey make caricature of you and you dey talk about battle grin...na today you go see the real battle cheesy
Jobless vagabond...your god sent you here for a battle..mean say you are serving a dead god...the mumu terezzo2002 don dey fight for him dead god...idiot....madman don dey use bible disguise...ode don mad finish come dey use bible conceal him madness.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin
which work? cheesy...a jobless hopeless vagabond using style to run when he can't stand the heat again cheesy
Na cutlass dem go use disfigure your fingers make I see wetin you go use come type rubbish for here again....ratshit cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Gromilla010:
which battle?...battle never even start.... umbrateeth04 just dey make caricature of you and you dey talk about battle grin...na today you go see the real battle cheesy
Jobless vagabond...your god sent you here for a battle..mean say you are serving a dead god...the mumu margery, umbrateeth04, Gromilla010 don dey fight for him dead god...idiot....madman don dey use bible disguise...ode don mad finish come dey use bible conceal him madness.
Margery came and it was defeated.
Afterwards, umbrateeth04 came and it was disgraced.
Then Gromilla010 came and got real Cain. Now he wants to recycle himself and get beaten all over again grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2023
I am sorry my fan Gromilla010, I wanted to share some of the reasons why Satan attack us, but I got busy visiting and merrying.
I will make it up to you today

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Margery came and it was defeated.
Afterwards, umbrateeth04 came and it was disgraced.
Then Gromilla010 came and got real Cain. Now he wants to recycle himself and get beaten all over again grin grin grin grin
just as you dey receive fatal blows for here left, right, center, front and back cheesy
Omo guys here no dey joke oooo...dem don uproot your viral organs finish.
Umbrateeth04 wey you dey this idiot still dey yarn dust cheesy
Margery wey you dey...you furstrate this moronn sotey he dey mention you every where him go cheesy
Me I go give you heart attack and stroke for here...I go make sure I cause arthritis to your fingers to the extent you can't type again cool
Trouble dey sleep this mugu go wake am..I dey here no shaking grin cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
REASONS WHY SATAN ATTACKS US

1. He aims to destroy what God has made.
The purpose of Satan is to steal, kill and destroy. Those who work for the devil will always threaten you; they will always curse and use foul languages. They rejoice to see that evil befalls people.
That's why you see people like Gromolla010 ranting about looking for something to destroy. He gets frustrated and agitated when the one he wants to destroy is instead destroying him.
Thankk God the devil has been defeated sand he will forever be defeated.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2023
2. He wants to destroy our witness.
The devil and his agents go to homes, schools, online to pollute people. They want you to have bad testimonies about God. They ascribe the good things God has done to their efforts while the bad things are being caused by God. But thank God the devil has been exposed.

Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
I am sorry my fan Gromilla010, I wanted to share some of the reasons why Satan attack us, but I got busy visiting and merrying.
I will make it up to you today
you dey begg grin
You wanted to share some of the reason why satan dey attack una and na for another person thread you won go share am? cheesy
Why not open a thread about it and discuss about it..what are you doing here? cheesy
You know say you no fit try this nonsense for twitter, facebook and reddit....dem for don bann you account tey tey together with your ip address grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
REASONS WHY SATAN ATTACKS US

1. He aims to destroy what God has made.
The purpose of Satan is to steal, kill and destroy. Those who work for the devil will always threaten you; they will always curse and use foul languages. They rejoice to see that evil befalls people.
That's why you see people like Gromolla010 ranting about looking for something to destroy. He gets frustrated and agitated when the one he wants to destroy is instead destroying him.
Thankk God the devil has been defeated sand he will forever be defeated.
why not create a thread about it..why you dey derail this thread? cheesy
Monkey miss road cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2023
3. Satan hates our children.
He delights when our adult decisions affect our children by turning them against God and the church. Sometimes we become the enemy’s tools to do that when we follow his ways more than God’s.

Another thing he does is luring these children into abominable sins like homosexuality like Gromilla010 who goes after young boys to initiate them into gay practice. Same way the lesbians among them do to young girls.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
2. He wants to destroy our witness.
The devil and his agents go to homes, schools, online to pollute people. They want you to have bad testimonies about God. They ascribe the good things God has done to their efforts while the bad things are being caused by God. But thank God the devil has been exposed.

Stay tuned
it seems you are bent on derailing this thread cheesy
Na frustration, depression and foolishness dey worry you so oooo cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
3. Satan hates our children.
He delights when our adult decisions affect our children by turning them against God and the church. Sometimes we become the enemy’s tools to do that when we follow his ways more than God’s.

Another thing he does is luring these children into abominable sins like homosexuality like Gromilla010 who goes after young boys to initiate them into gay practice. Same way the lesbians among them do to young girls.
at the highlighted how that one take concern you cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2023
4. He strives to remove people from ministry. They use the tool of sex to lure ministers of God into sexual sins. They also bring false allegations against men and women of God to bring them down. You must be able to discern their activities. They are easy to defeat if you can discern

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Gromilla010:
at the highlighted how that one take concern you cheesy
The hands of the law will catch up with you soon if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
4. He strives to remove people from ministry. They use the tool of sex to lure ministers of God into sexual sins. They also bring false allegations against men and women of God to bring them down. You must be able to discern their activities. They are easy to defeat if you can discern
monkey miss road...open a fresh thread and talk about this...you go get plenty engagement.
Why come dey type this nonsense for another person thread cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

The hands of the law will catch up with you soon if you don't repent
the hands of the law will also catch up with your parents for allowing a madman like you on the loose..you suppose to be dumped in the nuthouse cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2023
5. Satan wants to redirect the church away from evangelism.
He will do whatever he can to keep us from taking the gospel to our non-believing neighbors and the nations – including so attacking our homes that our pastors spend all their time trying to put out family fires.
Like what you see here online. You see how the demons attack you because you came to preach simple message of peace and love. But they attacked a wrong person. Until the enemies submit, I will never stop.
Stay tuned for more later
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
He will do whatever he can to keep us from taking the gospel to our non-believing neighbors and the nations – including so attacking our homes that our pastors spend all their time trying to put out family fires.
Like what you see here online. You see how the demons attack you because you came to preach simple message of peace and love. But they attacked a wrong person. Until the enemies submit, I will never stop.
I can see you are a mental case...your madness needs to be kept in check cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
you get luck this no be facebook, twitter or any other social media advance platform...dem for don ban your account and ip address since cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2023
I will like to talk about Hierarchy in the spiritual world. This will be interesting. We shall see the level you are if you are a Christian and you will see how demons are far below you.

Demons here will begin to get angry now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2023
The highest in the spiritual hierarchy is the Trinity which is an embodiment of God the Father; God the Son and God the Holy spirit

This Trinity is uncreated. The name Jehovah means Self existing eternal God.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

The Holy trinity is higher than anything and anyone.
All those claiming goddesses about without powers on this thread. Apart from deceptions, what else can you do?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.