Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219415 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
I will be back after church to preach the truth here
I am a rapist and a homosexual. Forgive me for all I ever said
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
I will be back after church to preach the truth here
Dmumuspeaker aka terrezo2002 has been fished out this is his alternate account grin grin grin
Cc: Judas1x
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
the mumuvawulenceidiot has cloned my account grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I have so furstrated you and dehumanized you that you stooped so low to clone my account....anyways you will always be my inferior..now bend down and worship the ground I walk on since you are trying to copy me grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
The devil wins by deceptions. If you want to render the devil powerless, don't buy into his deceptions.

Seek the truth of God's words and follow after it with all of your heart and you will put the devil always under your feet.
If you believe the lies of the devil, you will be under the control of him.
judas1x look into this damaged brain lunatic dmumuspeaker aka terrezo2002...I just fished out his useless alternate moniker not quite long ago grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
judax1x look into this damaged brain lunatic dmumuspeaker aka terrezo2002...I just found his useless alternate moniker not quite long grin grin grin
homosexual bastard leave this guy and face me. I will make sure I arrest you for raping that 14 year old boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
homosexual bastard leave this guy and face me. I will make sure I arrest you for raping that 14 year old boy
EXCRETA eater... of course the guy there is your alternate useless moniker ....I will barb your head today with acidic vawulence grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
EXCRETA eater... of course the guy there is your alternate useless moniker ....I will barb your head today with acidic vawulence grin grin
shit eater , leave this thread and this guy and let's rumble. I can even get you data swf6. Dm me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
shit eater , leave this thread and this guy and let's rumble. I can even get you data swf6. Dm me
EXCRETA eater and urine drinker...your father is calling you to come and feast on his decayed feaces and guzzle his urine together with his cumshot grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
if they born you well type down your full details here and watch how your decomposed flesh will be burnt to ashes grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
grin grin you must've damaged the gay Margery, umbrateeth04 guy. He is running to me because he knows I don't insult him.
He is damaged already. More violence might make him commit suicide
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
The devil wins by deceptions. If you want to render the devil powerless, don't buy into his deceptions.

Seek the truth of God's words and follow after it with all of your heart and you will put the devil always under your feet.
If you believe the lies of the devil, you will be under the control of him.
look at who you are busy replying
https://www.nairaland.com/7525827/diagnosed-hiv-last-week
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
if they born you well type down your full details here and watch how your decomposed flesh will be burnt to ashes grin grin grin
Drop your full details, let us pay you visit
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
grin grin grin
He should be using diapers by now due to excessive homosexuality
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

your fellow nincompoop have come to save you from my fatal deadly punches grin grin grin grin...two of you are going to fvck each other's anus and smell your buttholes...you never see anything..I dey no shaking grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin
He should be using diapers by now due to excessive homosexuality
grin grin grin..just as you are too effeminate and weak to think that anal sex can cause leaking yansh...it is obvious you are suffering from sickle cell anaemia grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

are you scared of dropping your full details...you pathetic Weakling?...you are serving a dead god that can't even give you the balls to devulge your details...but in the meantime you go chop slap from me online grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
grin grin grin....damaged brain lunatic aka terrezo2002...your scatteredbrain gay lover has come to save you from my flames grin grin grin grin... of course that useless thread is a replica of you and your lovers hiv status grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin you must've damaged the gay Margery, umbrateeth04 guy. He is running to me because he knows I don't insult him.
He is damaged already. More violence might make him commit suicide
the only thing your gay lover damaged is your rotten brain..and me personally is slicing you to pieces in this particular thread...the witches here chose to leave you at my mercy..I won't give you a breathing space I will asphyxiate you right there in your cage...as for your gay lover aka VawulenceProMax has come to rescue you but he has failed the two of you will die here in this thread. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
the only thing your gay lover damaged is your rotten brain..and me personally is slicing you to pieces in this particular thread...the witches here chose to leave you at my mercy..I won't give you a breathing space I will asphyxiate you right there in your cage...as for your gay lover aka VawulenceProMax has come to rescue you but he has failed the two of you will die here in this thread. grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin
How many diapers have you used today?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

cheesy grin grin
How many diapers have you used today?
lmfao grin grin grin
How many times have VawulenceProMax your gay lover fvcked your anus today?
How many times did he ejaculate inside your anus? grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin..just as you are too effeminate and weak to think that anal sex can cause leaking yansh...it is obvious you are suffering from sickle cell anaemia grin grin grin grin
I like how you are gradually trying to deny the fact that you are a f a g g o t. The worst part is that you confessed that you have AIDS. No worry , I will personally trace you and burn you and your armed robber father
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
lmfao grin grin grin
What amazes me about you is that you know being a gay is bad and yet you are into it. It just shows how sick and miserable you are.
You are a proud gay who insults people with what you are proud of. What a disaster you are.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:

grin grin grin
Lol, almighty trouble don vex tie wrapper and gele for war!!!!

Make we go take cover!!!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
lmfao grin grin grin
if I am gay I will do it proudly. I like how I bullied you to the point where you are now acting straight. I hope your cum filled brain thinks straight too
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin.hread is a replica D grin grin
las las them don burn your papa. Na your remain
https://www.nairaland.com/7525800/man-burnt-alive-stealing-black#120060645
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
if I am gay I will do it proudly. I like how I bullied you to the point where you are now acting straight. I hope your cum filled brain thinks straight too
I don trace you come this page..see as umbrateeth04 dey give you high blood pressure, hypertension and heart attack as well as convulsions grin
Make I take over from were him stop... of course just as he has made you own up to your gayness... VawulenceProMax is a proud homosexual....it seems you don't know umbrateeth04 he is a certified gay and eventually you will go and submit your anus to your gay lover for intense pounding wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I will leave this one for umbrateeth04 to handle grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin

omo this thing wey the witches wey dey this coven do you no good ooooo.. ....so them never release you till now? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
watch how your whole family of four were massacred by irate mobs for giving birth to a Brainless dolt like you....you are lucky you weren't around they would have burnt you alive as they killed your father,mother brother and sister...the mobs no know say you dey nairaland faceless forum dey hide...don't worry the Same death by burning awaits you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4P_v3Kig8
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gromilla010:
omo this thing wey the witches wey dey this coven do you no good ooooo.. ....so them never release you till now? cheesy
grin grin Umbrateeth04 has been destroyed. Now it is Gromilla010.
This one too will go down. You don't even know how to troll. Just making noise about like a foolish without vision.
Sisterfire and all her body guards left alone to be ranting here. grin cheesy grin cheesy You have been beaten left, right and center. Chai!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.