Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206655 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...So cultures and tradition is y womenfolks remain in Religion buttdown?
...so Cultures and tradition made them weak that they remain put in Religion?
2. Naturally, men hav higher IQ, so in the quest 4 knowledge, men tends to strive harder to to attain great achievements in all field of life even science and religion. on like there females who majority of its population is giving 70% of there lives to family biulding.
From research, over 50% of atheist re born into a religion.. The quest of finding ans to so many questions these religions cant ans abt life, make humans (men mostly) abandon religion and chose freedom. But women on the other hand are easily trapped it it bcus of their gullible nature.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Marine people are overhyped in Nigeria...marine ladies are everywhere all over the world living their normal life....doing their shit without stressing anyone......so na small thing...do u know how many marine those stupid guys have fvvcked when they carry Olosho, runs gal and even pay her to fvvck them...can they account how many marine gals in Nigeria brothels that they've fvvcked all this while and yet nothing happened to them...so in this case ignorance is bliss for Dem....since they dint know the prostitute they were fvbcking and paying was Marine
...you talk with emptiness , who are those illiterate christian nollywood directors n producers to tell the society about mermaids ,
Those who spit vile and wicked venoms are so innocent of all these u blab here , they arent with u here no mermaids reincanates or mingle with Africans because u are dumb, they visit tundra regions up in the artic ocean planes where the ice keeps their skin the way they wants it , So ANY DAY U SEE A MERMAID IN NIGERIA BOWDOWN N WORSHIP HER because THE LOVE IN HER HEART IS GREAT , AFRICA SUCKS
...Chai , humans is this bad at judging who they don't know , Do you know this pple u call ashawos are scientists building n researching , inventing several tools of manipulating d suns ,they avoid Africans because they lack science brains
...promise me you won't call them ashawo next time my Love, loving sex isn't prostitution ...don't u think?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...SMH , my dear y will u say this? U are funny
Isn't it better u are beaten or jailed for a week than your wife been banged for 40yrs without u knowing , when you know you' re already clocking down to 70years, You weep on the inside and you die in anguish after 3days and your wife will say publicly " Oh Lord of host why take my husband , haven't we serve you lord my god ...AND people will say such a holy woman who is righteous unlike Engineer Vivian the LovePeddler,
Don't be deceived by hidden atrocities, I shall teach u how to code them if u remove fear and selfishness that stinks in you
Hmmm..Nice one. You come again with your cliche of fear... meanwhile, I don't think I'm selfish. I only said most home a peaceful today not because the wife is a saint and faithful, but because the wife was not a caught...and most wives who fvbck around will never be caught...The most important for me is not that my woman won't be banged...my concern is having my biological kids.. thank God there's DNA, so nobody can fool me in that regard..but pvssy..is for banging.. there's nothing we can do abt..infact, you have no control over the fidelity of your partner..u can only be lucky if he or she is faithful..it's not given, guaranteed, neither is it a right in the strict sense of the word
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...you talk with emptiness , who are those illiterate christian nollywood directors n producers to tell the society about mermaids ,
Those who spit vile and wicked venoms are so innocent of all these u blab here , they arent with u here no mermaids reincanates or mingle with Africans because u are dumb, they visit tundra regions up in the artic ocean planes where the ice keeps their skin the way they wants it , So ANY DAY U SEE A MERMAID IN NIGERIA BOWDOWN N WORSHIP HER because THE LOVE IN HER HEART IS GREAT , AFRICA SUCKS
...Chai , humans is this bad at judging who they don't know , Do you know this pple u call ashawos are scientists building n researching , inventing several tools of manipulating d suns ,they avoid Africans because they lack science brains
...promise me you won't call them ashawo next time my Love, loving sex isn't prostitution ...don't u think?
Nawao see where you carry matter go....

This is what I said
I'm not criticizing anybody for doing runs gal job, or for having Lodge in brotels where guys come to fvvck them and pay them like brotels prostitute....(pardon the use of 'prostitute', can be derogatory, I only use it so u will know the class of ladies I'm referring to..
What I'm saying is that.. in those group of ladies, many of them are possessed, or have one kind of spirit or the other, but they dint kill anyone, they are only living their normal life using their pvvsy for money and pleasure, and these same guys who are overly scared of demons and Marine gals have one way or the other slept with those group of ladies in the Ashawo lodge while they themselves dint know and nothing happened to them........that's my point.......that their fear is overhyped
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
dammyz101:

2. Naturally, men hav higher IQ, so in the quest 4 knowledge, men tends to strive harder to to attain great achievements in all field of life even science and religion. on like there females who majority of its population is giving 70% of there lives to family biulding.
From research, over 50% of atheist re born into a religion.. The quest of finding ans to so many questions these religions cant ans abt life, make humans (men mostly) abandon religion and chose freedom. But women on the other hand are easily trapped it it bcus of their gullible nature.
...wow brilliant dear , STRIFE AND NOBILITY is all I want to hear you say , and you have said it
Strife in this case is d excrutiating Experiences which opens the brains of an individual )
Men suffer injustice a lot in love and real life, women suffer just in relationships and when u tell them to tell u their experiences they tell u how Chinedu paying their school fees n house rents abandoned them ...she will cry while tell her stories , but men they face real life that opens the brains so much and the honourable part of him sets in , and he starts seeking for truth y he will suffer like this,
IS THERE ANY BEING LOOKING AT ME?
, GOD I HAVE SOWED ALL MY CASH TO U Y WILL I SUFFER SO MUCH PAINS & REJECTIONS ,? Pastors will tell u" to give ur life completely to god , can you see I am living fine in d glory of God " then u ask ur BRAINS " is he living big in the lord or living with our tithes n offerings ?
...piiiiiiam Paul seyi is out asking questions about god like goddys n co , this happen in every one of you except sons of corrupt highmen but they still find a way to ask questions,
...coming to women , many companies beg women for jobs in portharcourt just 4 sex , how will her brain open?

I was made a man at a very young age out of injustice ,lies against me , maltreatments and harrasment,
During my University days I suffered from year one to 4th, all my high scores are brought down because I hate injustice , then I swore to help out ladies , that's y the few girls in this thread are ones I nurtured ...
So my dear protect ur brain with all u gat , n u can deal with fools if u like
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Nawao see where you carry matter go....

This is what I said
I'm not criticizing anybody for doing runs gal job, or for having Lodge in brotels where guys come to fvvck them and pay them like brotels prostitute....(pardon the use of 'prostitute', can be derogatory, I only use it so u will know the class of ladies I'm referring to..
What I'm saying is that.. in those group of ladies, many of them are possessed, or have one kind of spirit or the other, but they dint kill anyone, they are only living their normal life using their pvvsy for money and pleasure, and these same guys who are overly scared of demons and Marine gals have one way or the other slept with those group of ladies in the Ashawo lodge...and when they patronise runs gal...that's my point.......
... They are girls doing their businesses with little protections or
U Toto taster that like tasting Toto every 2days , will taste it today Sunday n ur shop is robbed because of negligence of d security guards n the ever useless NPF, then u say her Toto is cursed

Y not taste her outside Toto once is a month, let me see ur shops get demolished or robbed,
Toto taster who taste Toto every 2days , will after rough sex resume work on 8:45 am or 9:30am instead of 7-8pm , why won't u get sacked?

U taste Toto like no other , u pay d classy babe tying fake protection on her waist 10k ( part of ur gains for d day ) as an ILLITERATE do u audit ur profits n loss No!
Nwanne chop money e dey brekete , u pay her 10k today n Tuesday u pay her 20k after paying the house rent of ur classy legal girlfriend 200k in a glorified school,
...when d business falls u blame it on the Mermaids busy doing researchs upandan , mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
... They are girls doing their businesses with little protections or
U Toto taster that like tasting Toto every 2days , will taste it today Sunday n ur shop is robbed because of negligence of d security guards n the ever useless NPF, then u say her Toto is cursed

Y not taste her outside Toto once is a month, let me see ur shops get demolished or robbed,
Toto taster who taste Toto every 2days , will after rough sex resume work on 8:45 am or 9:30am instead of 7-8pm , why won't u get sacked?

U taste Toto like no other , u pay d classy babe tying fake protection on her waist 10k ( part of ur gains for d day ) as an ILLITERATE do u audit ur profits n loss No!
Nwanne chop money e dey brekete , u pay her 10k today n Tuesday u pay her 20k after paying the house rent of ur classy legal girlfriend 200k in a glorified school,
...when d business falls u blame it on the Mermaids busy doing researchs upandan , mtcheeeeeeeew
That's a cogent point. Too much obsessesion for pvssy can easily leads to a careless undisciplined life that can quickly affect a man from focusing or concentrating on his main goalls...great men know this...there's time for work and sex
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
But somehow, you may have to differentiate between... Mermaids, witches, Ogbanje or demons as the case may be. Cos there's is lumping of everyone as same entity...and you once asserted that Mermaids are rare in Nigeria.. so which one do we have here that pastors and the religious easily make reference to.....so maybe you should differentiate and classify them
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Hmmm..Nice one. You come again with your cliche of fear... meanwhile, I don't think I'm selfish. I only said most home a peaceful today not because the wife is a saint and faithful, but because the wife was not a caught...and most wives who fvbck around will never be caught...The most important for me is not that my woman won't be banged...my concern is having my biological kids.. thank God there's DNA, so nobody can fool me in that regard..but pvssy..is for banging.. there's nothing we can do abt..infact, you have no control over the fidelity of your partner..u can only be lucky if he or she is faithful..it's not given, guaranteed, neither is it a right in the strict sense of the word
...Or you said DNA ? Think my dear
After so much love in 2021, n 2043 u began ur suspicions , n DNA HAPPENS N NOT URS , will u say thank Jesus for DNA or find a rope to commit suicide
WISE MEN MARRY WISE WOMEN( OR THEY DONT MARRY AT ALL ) N FOOLISH AFRICAN ATHEISTS , RELIGIOUS PRICKS MARRY CLASSY BABES WITH CURVES

...Since u tiny creatures don't know wat is really wisdom how can u marry a wise woman,

...in my world we marry either the females or males( picked females) anyone with higher brains is wat u shall marry no matter golds she or he has!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...Or you said DNA ? Think my dear
After so much love in 2021, n 2043 u began ur suspicions , n DNA HAPPENS N NOT URS , will u say thank Jesus for DNA or find a rope to commit suicide
WISE MEN MARRY WISE WOMEN( OR THEY DONT MARRY AT ALL ) N FOOLISH AFRICAN ATHEISTS , RELIGIOUS PRICKS MARRY CLASSY BABES WITH CURVES

...Since u tiny creatures don't know wat is really wisdom how can u marry a wise woman,

...in my world we marry either the females or males( picked females) anyone with higher brains is wat u shall marry no matter golds she or he has!
In my own case there's no way I will bear kids for years without doing DNA....that's by the way
If you then say wise men marry wise women..that's true..And I also know it to be true that many wise men don't marry....how do you know a wise woman if u want to marry one..cos men nowadays believes u can't trust a woman even the ones who appear wise and all...so how do men fish out really wise women....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

That's a cogent point. Too much obsessesion for pvssy can easily leads to a careless undisciplined life that can quickly affect a man from focusing or concentrating on his main goalls...great men know this...there's time for work and sex
...it is happening everyday that's y lucky humans seek wisdom n plan empire before they make it in life , marry a wise woman n if she fvcks up ...divorce her , ur empire shall never be corrupted by anyone,
Wisemen from age 20 will fight additions practically by avoiding wat is sweet , but foolish ones will tell Jesus to help him fight addition which at the end they sleep with their daughters n blame it on SisterFire or marine spirit n the devil , THATS Y U CURSED ARRICANS WILL REMAIN DARK FOREVER

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...it is happening everyday that's y lucky humans seek wisdom n plan empire before they make it in life , marry a wise woman n if she fvcks up ...divorce her , ur empire shall never be corrupted by anyone,
Wisemen from age 20 will fight additions practically by avoiding wat is sweet , but foolish ones will tell Jesus to help him fight addition which at the end they sleep with their daughters n blame it on SisterFire or marine spirit n the devil , THATS Y U CURSED ARRICANS WILL REMAIN DARK FOREVER
Hmm
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

In my own case there's no way I will bare kids for years without doing DNA....that's by the way
If you then say wise men marry wise women..that's true..And I also know it to be true that many wise men don't marry....how do you know a wise woman if u want to marry one..cos men nowadays believes u can't trust a woman even the ones who appear wise and all...so how do men fish out really wise women....
...not wat we discuss now , let me go to church ,I have a meeting I shall be back in the evening n we shall know how to know wise women , which midgets n hobbits might be amongst
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...not wat we discuss now , let me go to church ,I have a meeting I shall be back in the evening n we shall know how to know wise women , which midgets n hobbits might be amongst
You want to go to church and shake your yansh again, pretending u are doing worship and praise grin.. meanwhile, one teenager or those small boys and fake pastors will now use the image of ur bumbum in their head to dance soapy....is better u stay back.. grin and don't go

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

You have been speaking of your mother and brother, but I havent seen you made mention of your father...

Pls how did your mother conceive you
...My dad is whom u know , but I love the tranverse line hate my mum and I hate your dad , and let's know who shall suffer d consequences of it's action ,

And y the smiley= grin yesterday are u mocking me or wat?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You want to go to church and shake your yansh again, pretending u are doing worship and praise grin.. meanwhile, one teenager or those small boys and fake pastors will now use the image of ur bumbum in their head to dance soapy....is better u stay back.. grin and don't go
War is between the fools n d wise
No innocence accept the case of children , Remember is my hubby

Wait ...wats ur hubby gentleman?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...may Satan Yahweh save his children from Amatharasha and her marine spirits, and you call yourself wise and irrelligious ?...FEAR EMPTINESS UNCERTAINTY CONFUSION has eaten deep in you all
You are always uncertain of even a glaring truth" Oh the earth rotates in it's axis , but because a daughter of jezebbel said so " we are going back to our Jesus Christ our saviour " the helper of the sick ",
...uncleck has affirmed me that he is strong but the fear n confusion in him is destroying my nostrils . Just because a young girl under 20 said something about marine Everyone is afraid Shame on all of you , you all disgust me ...bigc0whorn has been the only fearless 1 here , at least he wasn't afraid I will suck his blood n he gave me his Nairaland account for free when I was banned ...what uncleck , dazzlinggd n tloc will never do even when they do they shall shout blood of Jesus with holyghost fire ...Shame shame shame!! You all can now see why I didn't close my thread when he was showering curses upon curses on my vagina , my esteem n ego , my comments and my reputation, YOU HUMANS DONT JUDGE THEIR FELLOW HUMANS INTENTION BUT ACTION ,UNLIKE REIN-HIGHER BEINGS LIKE US WHO JUDGE NOT UR ACTION BUT WHATS THE REASON FOR THE ACTION Those it means that no one is wise here ? This is so painful I swear , and you all claim to be Atheists n free thinkings ... cos of this gensteejay has deactivated because he misunderstood things beyond his idle brain,
Come to think about it the same marine world you are scared of is the same arthropologists n SCIENTISTs are searching about for , for more knowledge and wisdom about earth n universe , but you FAKE freethinkers are ready to run back to a rapist terrorist because A GIRL OF 20 SAID SHE WILL SUCK UR DICK DRY , OK...EVEN IF YOU ARE TRAPPED BY THE MARINE KINGDOM CANT YOU ALL SET IT ON FIRE N FREE YOURSELVES LIKE REAL MEN DOES IT...
everyone is so scared when the real thing isn't even here ,
Britboy shame on you spits

Shame on me for what reason?
Care to explain?

Take your spittle back.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Britboy:

Shame on me for what reason?
Care to explain?

Take your spittle back.
... Remember I told u 2yearz ago that a man looking like u is in soviet KGB ,doing his thing ,
...you can't look like u look and you still act in fear , MEDIOCRITY and unhonourable ,
Even a wayward girl Joan came here to insult me , what did u do ?, u where been vindicated like a prick u are ,
Did I tell u I am holy adeboye( greatest smooth criminal) ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...My dad is whom u know , but I love the tranverse line hate my mum and I hate your dad , and let's know who shall suffer d consequences of it's action ,

And y the smiley= grin yesterday are u mocking me or wat?

No I wasnt at all, I just loved the way you composed that....the humour was badt

So nymphidis is your dad....wow
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

No I wasnt at all, I just loved the way you composed that....the humour was badt
...but I am always with pains writing things here, no room for humour
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

So nymphidis is your dad....wow
... nymphidis? That's d Greek translation, d easiest to call ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...may Satan Yahweh save his children from Amatharasha and her marine spirits, and you call yourself wise and irrelligious ?...FEAR EMPTINESS UNCERTAINTY CONFUSION has eaten deep in you all
You are always uncertain of even a glaring truth" Oh the earth rotates in it's axis , but because a daughter of jezebbel said so " we are going back to our Jesus Christ our saviour " the helper of the sick ",
...uncleck has affirmed me that he is strong but the fear n confusion in him is destroying my nostrils . Just because a young girl under 20 said something about marine Everyone is afraid Shame on all of you , you all disgust me ...bigc0whorn has been the only fearless 1 here , at least he wasn't afraid I will suck his blood n he gave me his Nairaland account for free when I was banned ...what uncleck , dazzlinggd n tloc will never do even when they do they shall shout blood of Jesus with holyghost fire ...Shame shame shame!! You all can now see why I didn't close my thread when he was showering curses upon curses on my vagina , my esteem n ego , my comments and my reputation, YOU HUMANS DONT JUDGE THEIR FELLOW HUMANS INTENTION BUT ACTION ,UNLIKE REIN-HIGHER BEINGS LIKE US WHO JUDGE NOT UR ACTION BUT WHATS THE REASON FOR THE ACTION Those it means that no one is wise here ? This is so painful I swear , and you all claim to be Atheists n free thinkings ... cos of this gensteejay has deactivated because he misunderstood things beyond his idle brain,
Come to think about it the same marine world you are scared of is the same arthropologists n SCIENTISTs are searching about for , for more knowledge and wisdom about earth n universe , but you FAKE freethinkers are ready to run back to a rapist terrorist because A GIRL OF 20 SAID SHE WILL SUCK UR DICK DRY , OK...EVEN IF YOU ARE TRAPPED BY THE MARINE KINGDOM CANT YOU ALL SET IT ON FIRE N FREE YOURSELVES LIKE REAL MEN DOES IT...
everyone is so scared when the real thing isn't even here ,
Britboy shame on you spits

Lol, me turn to holy spirit, you mean largas...yahweh's friend? You know something, nothing as sweet as a screen saver, but when the screen saver is off and u can see the true picture, then its left for you to choose....
The whole bible, holy spirit comforter shit, loving sweet jesus shitt, loving yaweh crap....I didn't buy that....
Offline, I play tricks with this shitts, I'll swear to someone that is very religious in the name of the holy spirit, that if I am lying holy spirit should be my witness...and yet na bobo, works everytime.....

E no go better for holy spirit
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
War is between the fools n d wise
No innocence accept the case of children , Remember is my hubby

Wait ...wats ur hubby gentleman?
Hubby?...my hubby is my wife. Wetin I dey talk sef...I no geh hubby, na wifey I get
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Goddys(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire, I observe you admire me alot to be mentioning me. Do you miss my questions?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...wow brilliant dear , STRIFE AND NOBILITY is all I want to hear you say , and you have said it
Strife in this case is d excrutiating Experiences which opens the brains of an individual )
Men suffer injustice a lot in love and real life, women suffer just in relationships and when u tell them to tell u their experiences they tell u how Chinedu paying their school fees n house rents abandoned them ...she will cry while tell her stories , but men they face real life that opens the brains so much and the honourable part of him sets in , and he starts seeking for truth y he will suffer like this,
IS THERE ANY BEING LOOKING AT ME?
, GOD I HAVE SOWED ALL MY CASH TO U Y WILL I SUFFER SO MUCH PAINS & REJECTIONS ,? Pastors will tell u" to give ur life completely to god , can you see I am living fine in d glory of God " then u ask ur BRAINS " is he living big in the lord or living with our tithes n offerings ?
...piiiiiiam Paul seyi is out asking questions about god like goddys n co , this happen in every one of you except sons of corrupt highmen but they still find a way to ask questions,
...coming to women , many companies beg women for jobs in portharcourt just 4 sex , how will her brain open?

I was made a man at a very young age out of injustice ,lies against me , maltreatments and harrasment,
During my University days I suffered from year one to 4th, all my high scores are brought down because I hate injustice , then I swore to help out ladies , that's y the few girls in this thread are ones I nurtured ...
So my dear protect ur brain with all u gat , n u can deal with fools if u like
Too many unanwsered questions abt life in my mind.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
... Remember I told u 2yearz ago that a man looking like u is in soviet KGB ,doing his thing ,
...you can't look like u look and you still act in fear , MEDIOCRITY and unhonourable ,
Even a wayward girl Joan came here to insult me , what did u do ?, u where been vindicated like a prick u are ,
Did I tell u I am holy adeboye( greatest smooth criminal) ?

Sisterfire the confusionist and great manipulator of our time.

Firstly, you and I never had any convo about a man that looks like me that works for the KGB...never!

Secondly: since when did I pledge allegiance to you, that'll warrant me to leap to your defence when insulted on here?
Last time I checked, I haven't been initiated into the ladies4eva fraternity, so why should I defend you?
Ask yourself...
Have you been good or loyal to me?

When there's a cause to show loyalty, then it will happen naturally, as long as it's mutual.
I'm just being logical devoid of sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Hubby?...my hubby is my wife. Wetin I dey talk sef...I no geh hubby, na wifey I get
...sorry my bad ...I mean hobby hobbies
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...sorry my bad ...I mean hobby hobbies
My hobby is erm erm...I get plenty hobby..don't know which one to pick. wondering how my hobby is relevant to Sisterfire's seminar on mermaid, religious lies and the truth of life..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Britboy:

Sisterfire the confusionist and great manipulator of our time.

Firstly, you and I never had any convo about a man that looks like me that works for the KGB...never!

Secondly: since when did I pledge allegiance to you, that'll warrant me to leap to your defence when insulted on here?
Last time I checked, I haven't been initiated into the ladies4eva fraternity, so why should I defend you?
Ask yourself...
Have you been good or loyal to me?

When there's a cause to show loyalty, then it will happen naturally, as long as it's mutual.
I'm just being logical devoid of sentiments.
...think well , d first discussion we had when you told me I looked like a lady you knew in London , n I told you to send me ur photos n you sent me ur Osama photo , n I told you that you resembled a Hire-killer I knew in Russia I met in Dubai , n u shun it down ...we discussed with igbo language ,later u told me to send you my Bleep n I sent fake ...n we laugh over it remember it cos is still fresh in my memory steve
Steven I am loyal to you my dear until u joined my E-enemy kh...a who will sacrifice her life to see me dead
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...think well , d first discussion we had when you told me I looked like a lady you knew in London , n I told you to send me ur photos n you sent me ur Osama photo , n I told you that you resembled a Hire-killer I knew in Russia I met in Dubai , n u shun it down ...we discussed with igbo language ,later u told me to send you my Bleep n I sent fake ...n we laugh over it remember it cos is still fresh in my memory steve
Steven I am loyal to you my dear until u joined my E-enemy kh...a who will sacrifice her life to see me dead

For the benefit of doubt, let's assume this convo happened, although I've forgotten.
But the question remains, what has the hired killer got to do with me?

Are you insinuating that because of the fact, someone out there who looks like me, and an assassin, I should invariably act like him too?

What's the correlation?

No, you were being mischievous and manipulative, that's why I abandoned ship.
To me, that's not loyalty.
I couldn't deal...

And for the umpteenth time, it's Britboy please.
Let Steven be.
Cheers! cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Britboy:

For the benefit of doubt, let's assume this convo happened, although I've forgotten.
But the question remains, what has the hired killer got to do with me?

Are you insinuating that because of the fact, someone out there who looks like me, and an assassin, I should invariably act like him too?

What's the correlation?

No, you were being mischievous and manipulative, that's why I abandoned ship.
I couldn't deal...
...KGB isn't a killer group but a Russian police department like FBI , but i used Hire-killer on him because he looked like ones in our nollywood ,but he is a realman not a killer ...he looks like u , though a half-caste,
Show some respect I am in a meeting ,I don't wanna get angry n disconnected
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Goddys:
SisterFire, I observe you admire me alot to be mentioning me. Do you miss my questions?
...tell me what pains you about d programmers,
Tell me because anger in u is much

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.