Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206765 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...KGB isn't a killer group but a Russian police department like FBI , but i used Hire-killer on him because he looked like ones in our nollywood ,but he is a realman not a killer ...he looks like u , though a half-caste,
Show some respect I am in a meeting ,I don't wanna get angry n disconnected

Why do you always seem to go sentimental when I hit you with hard facts?

Tell me, did I take anything out of context?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Goddys(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...tell me what pains you about d programmers,
Tell me because anger in u is much

Since you asked, I am going to answer candidly. I observe that humans are not in control here. We are like robots being controlled by an external remote-control.

It seems we are given choices but the options have already been set by external forces. Our DNA was altered for selfish reasons. Humans have capacity to live in flesh without poverty, disease, lack and death but such capacity was limited by those who created the human body.

I am pained because humans have capacity to live agelessly.

If my capacity to live agelessly as a human is taken from me, do I really have a freewill to make any choices?

Every human in flesh is in bondage yet afraid to live its cage because of fear of death.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by plagiarism1: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...35-37feet mermaids( daughters) are one out of 10 earth aborigines tribes ,first owners of earth before the winged and unwinged Humanoids of 33-36feet your creators flew in ,
...like the (un)winged Humanoids created 12-18feet (later created 5-6ft humans) ...
Ancient daughters created different sizes of little mermaids of more than 19feet , who has been living 40miles below the ocean after the war of the Humanoids ...get ur machines and locate them just the whites do , shout Jesus at them and get urselves belittled

I have never in my life come across mermaid, evidence they exist. We only only see it in movies. Now I believe what you said, mermaid exist but in movies.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Goddys:

Since you asked, I am going to answer candidly. I observe that humans are not in control here. We are like robots being controlled by an external remote-control.

It seems we are given choices but the options have already been set by external forces. Our DNA was altered for selfish reasons. Humans have capacity to live in flesh without poverty, disease, lack and death but such capacity was limited by those who created the human body.

I am pained because humans have capacity to live agelessly.

If my capacity to live agelessly as a human is taken from me, do I really have a freewill to make any choices?

Every human in flesh is in bondage yet afraid to live its cage because of fear of death

...Yes my dear u are right, it is so painful that d standing rule to be creating high beings who shall dominate earth was altered by HIM Selfishly , Antichrists has loads of job

...d bolded is what freespirited tloc n uncleck Experience on this thread , they are so scared though freespirited always deny it , But if people here can be free with me ,then fear shall vanish to Oblivion , one day I shall post a photo of me drinking blood then u shall see them going back to their slave masters with total guilts
FEAR AND CONFUSION
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes my dear u are right, it is so painful that d standing rule to be creating high beings who shall dominate earth was altered by HIM Selfishly , Antichrists has loads of job

...d bolded is what freespirited tloc n uncleck Experience on this thread , they are so scared though freespirited always deny it , But if people here can be free with me ,then fear shall vanish to Oblivion , one day I shall post a photo of me drinking blood then u shall see them going back to their slave masters with total guilts
FEAR AND CONFUSION

Pls I have more questions....
Post ww2, there were many reportings of UFOs sighted across the world...what could have led to this, did the nuclear weapon used by usa attract them to earth? And why the crop circles, what messages were the aliens trying to pass?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...may Satan Yahweh save his children from Amatharasha and her marine spirits, and you call yourself wise and irrelligious ?...FEAR EMPTINESS UNCERTAINTY CONFUSION has eaten deep in you all
You are always uncertain of even a glaring truth" Oh the earth rotates in it's axis , but because a daughter of jezebbel said so " we are going back to our Jesus Christ our saviour " the helper of the sick ",
...uncleck has affirmed me that he is strong but the fear n confusion in him is destroying my nostrils . Just because a young girl under 20 said something about marine Everyone is afraid Shame on all of you , you all disgust me ...bigc0whorn has been the only fearless 1 here , at least he wasn't afraid I will suck his blood n he gave me his Nairaland account for free when I was banned ...what uncleck , dazzlinggd n tloc will never do even when they do they shall shout blood of Jesus with holyghost fire ...Shame shame shame!! You all can now see why I didn't close my thread when he was showering curses upon curses on my vagina , my esteem n ego , my comments and my reputation, YOU HUMANS DONT JUDGE THEIR FELLOW HUMANS INTENTION BUT ACTION ,UNLIKE REIN-HIGHER BEINGS LIKE US WHO JUDGE NOT UR ACTION BUT WHATS THE REASON FOR THE ACTION Those it means that no one is wise here ? This is so painful I swear , and you all claim to be Atheists n free thinkings ... cos of this gensteejay has deactivated because he misunderstood things beyond his idle brain,
Come to think about it the same marine world you are scared of is the same arthropologists n SCIENTISTs are searching about for , for more knowledge and wisdom about earth n universe , but you FAKE freethinkers are ready to run back to a rapist terrorist because A GIRL OF 20 SAID SHE WILL SUCK UR DICK DRY , OK...EVEN IF YOU ARE TRAPPED BY THE MARINE KINGDOM CANT YOU ALL SET IT ON FIRE N FREE YOURSELVES LIKE REAL MEN DOES IT...
everyone is so scared when the real thing isn't even here ,
Britboy shame on you spits
Big girl, if you say I'm confused you're right. The thing is, I like to be thorough. There was a time I could answer over 90% of questions from the Bible. I once held my philosophy lecture on question and answer session.

All what you're saying makes sense. But I still need to clear some grey matters
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
plagiarism1:

I have never in my life come across mermaid, evidence they exist. We only only see it in movies. Now I believe what you said, mermaid exist but in movies.
...yes u can only see them in d movies , not with ur naked eyes , cos they manipulate your visions with their brains,
...truth is that africa have zero % Mermaids activities because u disgust them with ur fear fear ,
So when u die n wants to reincanate either u reincanate as a female Mermaids or u reincanate in Latvia, Siberia infact Scandinavian countries , Greenland etc , because guys there marry loads of Mermaids ( small sizes though )
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
uncleck:
Big girl, if you say I'm confused you're right. The thing is, I like to be thorough. There was a time I could answer over 90% of questions from the Bible. I once held my philosophy lecture on question and answer session.

All what you're saying makes sense. But I still need to clear some grey matters
...what is confusing you my love , I have no powers to control nature , but a lot of evil beings does control ur visions n aspects of nature , does that make them good n of honour? I am a hot temptered being, so naturally I have no power to consume millions of fools ,Nature was right after all
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

Pls I have more questions....
Post ww2, there were many reportings of UFOs sighted across the world...what could have led to this, did the nuclear weapon used by usa attract them to earth? And why the crop circles, what messages were the aliens trying to pass?
... They wanna act vultures in a place of ruin, after the upsurge in Stalingrad ,St Petersburg many UFOs made their way for many minerals there , but unfortunately for them ....humans still.live there

Crop circles is just a signature of tribes , planets ,societies and family crest of visitors here
For an example if christianity is a scienctific movement ( not dull head movement) group of science explorers of Redeem christian church will visit E•μçuñ a planet in next solar , after research they stamp their signature of that circled words n a dove bird of redeem,
...is just simple no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Joanney: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes u can only see them in d movies , not with ur naked eyes , cos they manipulate your visions with their brains,
...truth is that africa have zero % Mermaids activities because u disgust them with ur fear fear ,
So when u die n wants to reincanate either u reincanate as a female Mermaids or u reincanate in Latvia, Siberia infact Scandinavian countries , Greenland etc , because guys there marry loads of Mermaids ( small sizes though )
So these mermaids are immortal reincarnations? By the way I need to contact your mum,I want her to give me something.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 3:06am On Feb 08, 2021
dazzlingd:

Lol, me turn to holy spirit, you mean largas...yahweh's friend? You know something, nothing as sweet as a screen saver, but when the screen saver is off and u can see the true picture, then its left for you to choose....
The whole bible, holy spirit comforter shit, loving sweet jesus shitt, loving yaweh crap....I didn't buy that....
Offline, I play tricks with this shitts, I'll swear to someone that is very religious in the name of the holy spirit, that if I am lying holy spirit should be my witness...and yet na bobo, works everytime.....

E no go better for holy spirit

The best way to live your life as mortal who does not really know or understand anything, spiritually, is not to offend or curse powers you do not know with the words of your mouth. That some of them do not respond immediately does not mean they do not exist or hear you.

Some entities never forgive and will visit you with retribution many years after.

Take or leave it, I won't tell you again.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 3:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Amatarasha:
Okpontu boxEr , Britboy and Bigcowhorn are handsome mans( like u will say) britboy is fair and hairy like monkey
Bigc0whorn is girly looKing and tall
Spend money on these mans since you are so rich with cars, So spenD on them so they open up ass for You and Let ladies forever alone, Adaibeku has ran into Oblivion bCas of yOu
Mumuni Aponché grin

Lol, wahala girl don start.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 3:18am On Feb 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are already long gone, lost in the eternity of her pvssy Chai. Your pvssification has been consolidated.

This gay/transgender you are becoming disgusting.

Kindly take your freespirited pussiffied pussy and get lost. Fed free to try out the door to eternity, who knows, you might just find your senses along the way somewhere.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 3:24am On Feb 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:

No wonder bigcowhorn behaves like a pvssified Niggar.

You always mistake me for your pvssified father. I'm not him please.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 3:35am On Feb 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol..calm down Auntie... U you can't know me finish...only waht I want u to know

Auntie? Hmmmm.

I always wondered why you came out of nowhere to insert your pvssified self into my mentions You are just a weak little fella trying to gather some confidence by take powerful masculine personalities online

Far be it from me to put sand in your garri.

Good luck in your endeavors

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Joanney:
So these mermaids are immortal reincarnations? By the way I need to contact your mum,I want her to give me something.
...she is hibernating till 2150AD or more, so go n hustle in my world parents are tortured if dey can't provide for u those sensitive things, but in your world ur dumb parents are seen in churches n mosque screaming hallullejah with empty pockets n u their upspring so hopeless and confused...don't blame my mother or my world for ur troubles but blame ur parents who gave birth to u without greater plans n much money in the bank.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

The best way to live your life as mortal who does not really know or understand anything, spiritually, is not to offend or curse powers you do not know with the words of your mouth. That some of them do not respond immediately does not mean they do not exist or hear you.

Some entities never forgive and will visit you with retribution many years after.

...pastor take it easy , many of ur kinds are here biting their fingers for talking like u do now last 3-5yrs...you may think money is there so no problem my Redeemer liveth , but that money might vanish then you know there are no bigfools watching you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 5:21am On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You always mistake me for your pvssified father. I'm not him please.
Ori e fe buru ni....Don't be unfortunate in ya life to drag people parent into baseless talk... e no go better for ur useless father that only trained u to become a cow....

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Thank u, god punish holy spirit..

You think I look like ur gullible church members you can use fear to submit to you....
If u want to scare a child, warn him that a masquerade is coming, if u want to scare an adult, warn him that a god is coming...
I am not cursing your holy spirit out of ignorance, I'm cursing it because I know what it is
Guy be careful, before I unleash on u the real spirits that will capture your soul for 1000 years after u die

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2021
dazzlingd:

Thank u, god punish holy spirit..

You think I look like ur gullible church members you can use fear to submit to you....
If u want to scare a child, warn him that a masquerade is coming, if u want to scare an adult, warn him that a god is coming...
I am not cursing your holy spirit out of ignorance, I'm cursing it because I know what it is
Guy be careful, before I unleash on u the real spirits that will capture your soul for 1000 years after u die
... grin grin grin hahahahaahahahaha

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...wow brilliant dear , STRIFE AND NOBILITY is all I want to hear you say , and you have said it
Strife in this case is d excrutiating Experiences which opens the brains of an individual )
Men suffer injustice a lot in love and real life, women suffer just in relationships and when u tell them to tell u their experiences they tell u how Chinedu paying their school fees n house rents abandoned them ...she will cry while tell her stories , but men they face real life that opens the brains so much and the honourable part of him sets in , and he starts seeking for truth y he will suffer like this,
IS THERE ANY BEING LOOKING AT ME?
, GOD I HAVE SOWED ALL MY CASH TO U Y WILL I SUFFER SO MUCH PAINS & REJECTIONS ,? Pastors will tell u" to give ur life completely to god , can you see I am living fine in d glory of God " then u ask ur BRAINS " is he living big in the lord or living with our tithes n offerings ?
...piiiiiiam Paul seyi is out asking questions about god like goddys n co , this happen in every one of you except sons of corrupt highmen but they still find a way to ask questions,
...coming to women , many companies beg women for jobs in portharcourt just 4 sex , how will her brain open?

I was made a man at a very young age out of injustice ,lies against me , maltreatments and harrasment,
During my University days I suffered from year one to 4th, all my high scores are brought down because I hate injustice , then I swore to help out ladies , that's y the few girls in this thread are ones I nurtured ...
So my dear protect ur brain with all u gat , n u can deal with fools if u like
Good mrng fire hope ur wkend was fun? Hav a smooth day ahead.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2021
dammyz101:

Good mrng fire hope ur wkend was fun? Hav a smooth day ahead.
...oh that's sweet dammy dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

...my mother the owner of this earth the Jews removed her face many years ago ,what did she do to them? Leaving amûn Thœemøs, Amún Ra n his mate isis
She didn't even react to it , knowing fully well that with a clap of hands all isreal will vanish ,
Who is holyspirit ?
Whitemen has laid curses on him centuries n they are moving higher, but u fools scared of him are backward ,
...my mother is been called prostitute , that Babylon LovePeddler , what did she do ?
She kept quiet because u humans are foolish ,
Mind you when she decide to end here , d earth will rumble inside out ...it will be like stabbing herself in 4places n later it will heal ...but u tiny beings will be cleaned out of here with ur useless fear,
FYI holyspirit lûgç. Is LANGUISHING in a despicable hole ,

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...my mother the owner of this earth the Jews removed her face many years ago ,what did she do to them? Leaving amûn Thœemøs, Amún Ra n his mate isis
She didn't even react to it , knowing fully well that with a clap of hands all isreal will vanish ,
Who is holyspirit ?
Whitemen has laid curses on him centuries n they are moving higher, but u fools scared of him are backward ,
...my mother is been called prostitute , that Babylon LovePeddler , what did she do ?
She kept quiet because u humans are foolish ,
Mind you when she decide to end here , d earth will rumble inside out ...it will be like stabbing herself in 4places n later it will heal ...but u tiny beings will be cleaned out of here with ur useless fear,
FYI holyspirit lûgç. Is LANGUISHING in a despicable hole ,
goodmorning
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Liposure:
goodmorning
...coward pastor how far kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...coward pastor how far kiss
servant of phosphorus how far
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Liposure:
servant of phosphorus how far
... phosphorus?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
... phosphorus?

You two should please get a ROOM. What's all the subtle flirtation?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
... You are a human you believe what ur heart wants ,

because I am a lesbian , sex lover and I fight right
Is obvious you are an African Atheist claiming you know otem , just like a Christian called nuttynac who was insulting otem in my face in a demonic thread , Otem is a fraudster,! he is a foolish deceiver! because he plays Sports betting ,
Gensteejay what is difference between u n that naive christian?
So fighters , lesbians n sexmaniacs can't say the truth unless they talk in holiness?
African Atheists are christians smiley

Case closed

Where did you get this big lie from? Whom have I defrauded? Please come with evid ndences. Thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
OtemAtum:

Where did you get this big lie from? Whom have I defrauded? Please come with evid ndences. Thanks.
...read my comments well dear , it was a statement by selfish & dumb
Christians like Nutella & jubianose
Thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:

FEAR AND CONFUSION

Drinking blood? Whose blood or what blood?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
kodred:

Drinking blood? Whose blood or what blood?
...how old are you ..?
If u are below 27 pls avoid this thread , I am 45 as u can see ...go to mates than asking me daft Question worst than "do u like water? "

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.