Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206627 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tloc:

The way you drop your words is like a sensous carousal, you must have been or still are skilled enchantress
...in my world words aren't meant to be shallow , ... You open your mouth a crying soul starts smiling
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
SisterFire:
... Don't worry as far as I am here all shall be exposed codedly

Fine woman don't go and start lying again it's bad for your liver.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
SisterFire:

Cc ManIzhot n stee

Tanks, because I have a different sexual aspects , I do 2 u 1000 things I have in mind during sex with u ,
Now it goes like this , a normal female have sex with a guy for maximum an hour ,she cums once ,The guy cums for 3seconds or maximum 4, in 2 tribbing lesbians they both cum irregularly 22secs after 24secs after 22secs every 5minutes interval in a 15mins of the 1hour of intense play ( pre-intimacy not counted)

But in my case , we go into sex in a 5 or 6mins mark ( though I won't allow u cum) ,
I will tell d man or woman "my love y not look at me y close ur eyes( if she or he isn't looking)
Then I strike with an eye contact and a normal sex of 15mins lasts will last for 6hrs , then when I become satisfied (cos that's how we Daughters have sex) , I break d first Illusions n start another in a split of a second then u shall cum for 45mins, by then you as a human will even curse Jesus because of the sugar u experience , ask chief , chief how do u see this sex ?
Chief will tell u please be my wife n I will kill my wife for u
And I will tell chief easy abeg!
I will advice men n women to go buy cartons of peak milk and Ugu leave and drink ,I don't even care because if I like u n I want u to Experience paradise then I shall reduce the sex to 2hrs n make the orgasm 2hrs

Note if this sex happens in space of 3days the person shall have paralysis, and in space of 24hrs - 36hrs outright death ,
Then with the pastors , if u are unlucky to meet me n I hate ur ritualism, murder , deception n robbery then I shall have sex with you after FRIDAY HOLYGHOST INTERCESSORY NIGHT by 12:30am (when others are still praying fire ) AND DO IT AGAIN IN THE LOCK UPPER ROOM at 8pm
Then OBITUARY IS WAT SHALL HAPPEN

But if u are a mild mind seeking for green life then after the 5-6hrs something that church will be in my palms , the elders shall consult me first in what they do

...before one of us gave me the expos of my body ,I use to handle guns but who needs a gun when a stronger weapon is here with u ,

. grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Fine woman don't go and start lying again it's bad for your liver.
BigC0wHorn.. Sisterfire is now your fine woman..toh..men and pvssy.. sometimes they fight the pvssy they fantasize. May God help you enter the promise Land and make peace

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

BigC0wHorn.. Sisterfire is now your fine woman..toh..men and pvssy.. sometimes they fight the pvssy they fantasize. May God help you enter the promise Land and make peace

We've been friends for years, her and me, and Fine women has always been my pet name for her. I use it often and hardly ever call her by her real name.

May sense fall on you before I am forced to shove it up your ass.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 12:10am On Feb 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

We've been friends for years, her and me, and Fine women has always been my pet name for her. I use it often and hardly ever call her by her real name.

No wonder u can't live a day without coming to shout her name and spread mat on her thread...I see..you've been pvssified by a marine pvssy for a long time time

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

No wonder u can't live a day without coming to shout her name and spread mat on her thread...I see..you've been pvssified for a long
kikikikikiki grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha, Analqueenluci, Rekhina...why are you 3 online this odd time checking this thread...it's suspicious cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Amatarasha, Analqueenluci, Rekhina...why are you 3 online this odd time checking this thread...it's suspicious cool
ScaRed or wat?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 1:49am On Feb 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

!t can only Take soul death before YoU leave mamaiv alone !t can only taKe Death
Her waYs Ideologies,
Her jokes
And knowledges caN only take death to clean ,
You Had swoRe 4 da hundredth time to avoid Her buT Here we Are , Reminding You tHat fact is someone Wh0 observeD you and Your Infatu.
IT can only take soul Death To clean Her sexyfigure outta ur meagre memory
Britboy kingsteve has joined you abandoning kh.ia the Yankee wh. 0re grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 1:59am On Feb 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

He is right
AnD what of me?
you met me firsT remember? Tbtw
I was ouTTa here and You kept on dishing ouT stories thaT I am more evil Than Husby In wHat lies In your Mind, Tell me Yy? Talk B4 I E-sQueeze out life From You dick

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 2:22am On Feb 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

And Yy TeLL everyone mamaV corrupted me That I waz ar gooD virgin Giel b4?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 2:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Good night... and all queen of the coast should visit their orgyistic night meeting..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 2:26am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

No wonder u can't live a day without coming to shout her name and spread mat on her thread...I see..you've been pvssified by a marine pvssy for a long time time
And YoU is Awake freespirit , Y is You Awoken?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 2:28am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Good night... and all queen of the coast should visit their orgyistic night meeting..
orgyistic indeed
as if when summoned you won't join iN the OrgY

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:34am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

you talk like christians anas09 holpen and Nutella combined
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I always knew you were blind but didn't realize something was left.

Hmmm, so you can still see at all despite all the pussification that's apparently going on in your life? That is good cheesy

Let me spread mat and watch you trying to get more pussified Lol

@Husbandsnatcha here another another one with a crush for you trying to murder me lolz grin grin shocked

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 5:37am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

And he finally picks up his mat at 2 am midnight after serious pussification cheesy

funny guy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
!t can only Take soul death before YoU leave mamaiv alone !t can only taKe Death
Her waYs Ideologies,
Her jokes
And knowledges caN only take death to clean ,
You Had swoRe 4 da hundredth time to avoid Her buT Here we Are , Reminding You tHat fact is someone Wh0 observeD you and Your Infatu.
IT can only take soul Death To clean Her sexyfigure outta ur meagre memory
Britboy kingsteve has joined you abandoning kh.ia the Yankee wh. 0re grin

grin

Only if you know how your mama Vivian operates you will pity us not her grin
It doesn't matter if you leave her alone, she will come looking for you when she wants and she will find you. For me, that happens quite often these days
No matter the moniker I am using to hide she figures it out and spells it correctly to get my attention. Sometimes this happens in places no one can see if she wants something and she won't be pleading and begging like normal people do, she'll just make demands. If i don't produce I am a bad person. I won't be allowed to rest until i give in.

Listen, as far as women go Vivian is a different breed entirely. Her trouble is special. You are not done with her until she is done with you...

You don't know her at all
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:

And Yy TeLL everyone mamaV corrupted me That I waz ar gooD virgin Giel b4?

Ama, you are doing the telling not me grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
He is right
AnD what of me?
you met me firsT remember? Tbtw
I was ouTTa here and You kept on dishing ouT stories thaT I am more evil Than Husby In wHat lies In your Mind, Tell me Yy? Talk B4 I E-sQueeze out life From You dick

FreeSpirited isn't right. He's just full of sh.it piss and vinegar with a strong affinity for trouble

To the best of my knowledge i never called you more evil. I said you were more talented at making up fantasies grin

You Husabandsnatcha and Rekhina should just keep dreaming about my dick. That's the closes y'all will ever be to it. cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Rekhina:

you talk like christians anas09 holpen and Nutella combined
Which of them do you dream about ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
orgyistic indeed
as if when summoned you won't join iN the OrgY
I will join to breed and impregnate all of you in the meeting....at least with preggy, in the next 2 yrs una wahala go reduce ...as pikin go dey cry nwan nwan nwan for una ear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

grin

Only if you know how your mama Vivian operates you will pity us not her grin
It doesn't matter if you leave her alone, she will come looking for you when she wants and she will find you. For me, that happens quite often these days
No matter the moniker I am using to hide she figures it out and spells it correctly to get my attention. Sometimes this happens in places no one can see if she wants something and she won't be pleading and begging like normal people do, she'll just make demands. If i don't produce I am a bad person. I won't be allowed to rest until i give in.

Listen, as far as women go Vivian is a different breed entirely. Her trouble is special. You are not done with her until she is done with you...

You don't know her at all
You are already long gone, lost in the eternity of her pvssy Chai. Your pvssification has been consolidated.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I will join to breed and impregnate all of you in the meeting....at least with preggy, in the next 2 yrs una wahala go reduce ...as pikin go dey cry nwan nwan nwan for una ear
You woNt stop to Amaze me ,And You shud knOw that Some woMen successfully removed their wombs
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are already long gone, lost in the eternity of her pvssy Chai. Your pvssification has been consolidated.
I Have beeN searching for where she toLD him that he is Her slave forever , He Doubted her But is just The Fact .
I am his mate but the pVssy of a 46year old is all he wants and Worships, Men arE unpredictable.
ImaginE if he wiLL taste Her fruit" All You WiLL here is " Hail Mama hail MamA ,MaY her TighT pussY lasT foreVer After cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
You woNt stop to Amaze me ,And You shud knOw that Some woMen successfully removed their wombs
There are some troublesome child u can't abort except u want to answer the call of heaven...na hot akamu that will hold tight to ur vagina epithelia till u Born the pikin that I will wet u people...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

There are some troublesome child u can't abort except u want to answer the call of heaven...na hot akamu that will hold tight to ur vagina epithelia till u Born the pikin that I will wet u people...
You Lie ! Even if an akamu ndu is as hot as a molteN magma a removed womb is removed and ThaTs iT
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
You Lie ! Even if an akamu ndu is as hot as a molteN magma a removed womb is removed and ThaTs iT
You want to remove ur womb cos of collecting preeq without repercussion?....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

So pouring in loads of akamu will only nourish me Health Wise
As for D Eggs? IT shall swim on the akamu ndu till Dec. 1960
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You want to remove ur womb cos of collecting preeq without repercussion?....
What !f i do So ? I have kidS Already
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
E don Tay that I asked Sisterfire question. Okay. The question is: I sometimes fantasize fvvcking married women, making them moan loud under the ferocity of my angry preeq...so the question is: I want sisterfire to tell me if anything is really wrong with fvvcking married women cos Nigerian boys and Nairaland children are so scared cos they think their destiny will end up in the pvssy

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: afribabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.