Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219738 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
From her teachings something struck out. Justice and Accountability. This will fix everything in Nigeria and across all religious countries.
justice and accountability brings paradise on earth .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leiylau:
justice and accountability brings paradise on earth .
What better legacy can one leave behind other than a smother future for the coming generations.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
At the point where I read and understood this truth, my physical body felt like a heavy burden like water has bursted and poured away from me. I felt sick for an hour even. This was 3 days ago when I stumbled upon your thread.
Hello Jim, welcome to the thread.
SisterFire, 'tis good to have you here again.
Trolls and Derailers, hope y'all enjoy the ride while it last? And...
Fellow light-workers; "Do not fret. Just keep the torch burning!"

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Welcome Jimmy.. we've been waiting for you... A gifted.... waiting for a gifted that can make us have a meeting distance apart but present at a same location...

You said you can increase the size of stuffs.... Can you really do that?? What's your powers

Sisterfire are you back now?? Sent you a mail but you didn't respond

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
What better legacy can one leave behind other than a smother future for the coming generations.
Mandelean, Buddhists and Wong fei-yung legacies I think .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
At the point where I read and understood this truth, my physical body felt like a heavy burden like water has bursted and poured away from me. I felt sick for an hour even. This was 3 days ago when I stumbled upon your thread.
Tell me something .
For me I have delved into telekinesis which worked for me a bit. It might be coincidence or something but I pushed a cup down the table since sisterfire differentiated Africans from rest of the world and I had to try since we ain't Religious at home .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AndrewTate(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leiylau:
Tell me something .
For me I have delved into telekinesis which worked for me a bit. It might be coincidence or something but I pushed a cup down the table since sisterfire differentiated Africans from rest of the world and I had to try since we ain't Religious at home .
😳 is telekinesis accessible to humans?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Freed001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:

You are welcome on here my guy. Seems you are the one Runesh has been waiting for. Feel special.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
AndrewTate:
😳 is telekinesis accessible to humans?
Yes with it's formula and a burning brain.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
you called it my likes. What do you mean? Am I destined to destroy predictions or what?
she didn't mean that .

But when a prophet says what he sees like many will die with Swine pox which is Thummin and a gifted In charge will avert that just like superman .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:48am On Feb 24, 2023
SporaD8:

Hello Jim, welcome to the thread.
SisterFire, 'tis good to have you here again.
Trolls and Derailers, hope y'all enjoy the ride while it last? And...
Fellow light-workers; "Do not fret. Just keep the torch burning!"
Thank you Spora, feels good to be here honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Leiylau:
Tell me something .
Sisterfire is a blessing. You can trust me on that.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Freed001:

You are welcome on here my guy. Seems you are the one Runesh has been waiting for. Feel special.
How do you mean?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Freed001(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Jimmythewise:
How do you mean?

Doesn't matter now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Imka: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Mount kailash
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Imka: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=SisterFire post=99751307] .. HISTORY OF MOUNT KILMANJARO

...you asked this question but the answer isnt for u alone but for tloc n others forming African unite ,
...now the simple photo which is very hard for you to crack is the history of mount kirima( now called mount kilmanjaro presently as corrupted by the white tongue ,

@sisterfire mount kailash is another 'man -made' mountain. Can you tell who made it and if it has a particle accelerator within it. What do the moon shaped salt lake and the sun shaped fresh water lake on its perimeter signify?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by adambeatz(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
UK Samsung S10 & S20 for sale in Abuja/Nassarawa.

Samsung S10: #140
Samsung S20: #280

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Freed001:

Doesn't matter now
Every atom of truth matters Freed. Every information has the capacity to either dim or illuminate your light.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Freed001(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Every atom of truth matters Freed. Every information has the capacity to either dim or illuminate your light.

There's been so many mentions to Sisterfire without response and your mention got a response, that's what I meant
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Freed001:

There's been so many mentions to Sisterfire without response and your mention got a response, that's what I meant
It's good that u said this. I also noticed it and wanted to ask her why. But like she said, we are Light workers and we connect with each other through the bright lights of their brains .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Softsport are you with us Hello?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jimmythewise:
It's good that u said this. I also noticed it and wanted to ask her why. But like she said, we are Light workers and we connect with each other through the bright lights of their brains .
... Somepple dragged me to ourtruth page and things he said about high vibration network made me laugh . He was right when he said higher light vibrations wl make earth less slavery and earth will be a better place but he was so wrong when he mentioned sin as what reduces light ! ... He digs a lot but tell him to remove that Religious chains on his left leg and watch him grow massively that we shall argue amongst ourselves if he is a robot or an alien ... He dosent learn how Jesus teach higher vibrations in the bible ,when he said Without him no one will be saved ... What great lust at heart will push me to say that. ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Freed001:

... I remember you asked a question?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
author=Imka post=121182501]
... Quote this ur comment well so I can see that evolution of mount kirima .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Leiylau:
she didn't mean that .

But when a prophet says what he sees like many will die with Swine pox which is Thummin and a gifted In charge will avert that just like superman .
good lee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jimmythewise:
...For me a legacy against crowd mentality and societal virus.
That legacy will make earth a beautiful place .

Narrow is just the way but millions of born again Christians thought they are on a narrow path ,when they are just trolling the wide path of wickedness.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
SisterFire:
... Somepple dragged me to ourtruth page and things he said about high vibration network made me laugh . He was right when he said higher light vibrations wl make earth less slavery and earth will be a better place but he was so wrong when he mentioned sin as what reduces light ! ... He digs a lot but tell him to remove that Religious chains on his left leg and watch him grow massively that we shall argue amongst ourselves if he is a robot or an alien ... He dosent learn how Jesus teach
higher vibrations in the bible ,when he said Without him no one will be saved ... What great lust at heart will push me to say that. ?

I'm sure he is a mere researcher without facts and experience like you. He is learning as he researches. When be studies your work here he will definitely do his plus and minus and know the truth as taught by you Sisterfire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
SisterFire:
...For me a legacy against crowd mentality and societal virus.
That legacy will make earth a beautiful place .

Narrow is just the way but millions of born again Christians thought they are on a narrow path ,when they are just trolling the wide path of wickedness.
I second the legacy of crowd mentality. I was on a phone call today when I told someone to avoid the opinion of the masses and stick to what few are willing to follow. Thank you for the light.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SoftSport(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2023
SisterFire:
Softsport are you with us Hello?

Sisterfire, I'm with you all the way. I don't know exactly how I stumbled upon your thread but I've been following OtemAtum. I'll contact you soon. Still going through your thread.....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Jimmythewise:

I'm sure he is a mere researcher without facts and experience like you. He is learning as he researches. When be studies your work here he will definitely do his plus and minus and know the truth as taught by you Sisterfire.
...He thinks I am satanic just like most christians . That's y atheism is just an advanced Christianity .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2023
SisterFire:
...The tall man in brightyellow and bright-white garments that supervises all gifted in the universe n inward universe , n visits GREATcreatures of great course at dream
...confused gifteds calls him JESUS CHRIST
...Wise gifteds calls it supreme god
But he isn't supreme god but it's organ called Light
Gifted humans sees him like a man wearing lights , gifted red serpents sees him as a red serpent wearing lights , gifted octopus heads in same brother milky way as us calls sees him as octopus head in white lights ,
...it is everywhere in the universe ask an ogbanjé he or she will tell u ,

...this phenomenon is the only antidote to Shiva n yahweh's trouble , Yahweh is allergic to it
Good morning sisterfire, I was going to keep quiet until I finished the thread before I started asking questions but I have changed my mind here due to the length and importance of it.
The year someone like you approached me and started telling me about my past and future and saying I was greater than him, I had a dream and this man came to me.
He was light from hair to toe, he came to my house and was warmly welcomed. He sat down in the sitting room with my parents while I was listening from behind the door. He said the time has come for him to take his child and my parents totally agreed and were smiling happily. I was confused in the dream cos I thought they were my parents. After everything I followed him and we left.
According to prior knowledge in that dream, he is the richest man in the history of creation. He is so rich that everyone knows no one is more wealthy that he is. This was the prior knowledge I had in that dream.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2023
SisterFire:
...He thinks I am satanic just like most christians . That's y atheism is just an advanced Christianity .
Sisterfire do you know If not because I have met like 2 or 3 people who spoke to me like you did, I'd never have listened or paid attention. I'm so stubborn naturally. Even when I listened to them I didn't believe most of what they told me till I read this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.