Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219761 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DMCA: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

Your life revolves around this thread. I put an end to it that's why you are depressed. Go and find solution to your depressed life. You see this thread, there won't be any useless Universal codes here again. If you like go and hang yourself. 😁😁😁
Count yourself lucky that I am responding to you. I don't usually respond to cockroaches. Especially those who have gone on exile for a long time. 😁
Quote me again and I will give your desired answers that will hunt you for weeks.
They come here daily to worship sisterfire.

They really believe she is a reincarnated celestial ooooh! grin grin grin

People are caged inside sisterfires' imagination grin grin grin

Fman you don pray to sisterfire today? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DMCA: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Mumu how Far? grin grin grin grin

You be coward like your father and grandfather before him else you no go day run

Oya beat your chest for this week grin grin grin
Long time.

How is our Jeon? cool

Holyman12 on the beat cool cool cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
DMCA:

They come here daily to worship sisterfire.

They really believe she is a reincarnated celestial ooooh! grin grin grin

People are caged inside sisterfires' imagination grin grin grin

Fman you don pray to sisterfire today? grin
grin They all have coackroach brains. The worse part is that they all share one brain. They think alike, act alike and speak alike.
I am on a mission to end every works of darkness. Unfortunately sisterfire came my way and so I destroy everything that concerns her.
The coackroaches from time to time come here to make noise and go on exile.
Umbrateeth04, bigslim213 and gromilla010.
I give them all fire that they can't stand
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
DMCA:

What if someone associates him/herself with a Schizophrenic person like Sisterfire? shocked

grin grin grin

S
The person becomes a schizophrenic patients. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DMCA: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin They all have coackroach brains. The worse part is that they all share one brain. They think alike, act alike and speak alike.
I am on a mission to end every works of darkness. Unfortunately sisterfire came my way and so I destroy everything that concerns her.
The coackroaches from time to time come here to make noise and go on exile.
Umbrateeth04, bigslim213 and gromilla010.
I give them all fire that they can't stand

Umbrateeth that his anus is always lubricated with watery excreta grin

Him go wear adult diapers all his life because of his leaky anus grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...funny enough I hate fasting like plague cos it doesn't help my hypertension ailment
What is it that can't wait till i'm dead

ABEG let me enjoy myself too , then tell u about universal laws , free Dom and justice
MEDITATE as for me , I don't need it for now B4 i stop talking here n this thread dies a natural death ,
Christians can fast for 40 days n 40 night but likes of u n akamariner will just fast for 2days n stay in d dark preferably by 12midnight , in a less noisy area then tighting open their eyes to their brains and hidden things will be made open , ... Christians don't open their eyes to their brains in d dark like SCIENTISTs do ok
Hello sisterfire,
First I'll like to say 'I see you'
Only you will know what this means.
Secondly, I have met a couple of people like you and all saying similar thing. Actually I attract such to myself and 2 of them have said I am greater than them but I don't know yet. One of them deals mainly with the spirit of wisdom and he knows the past and the future of almost everything. This I have confirmed personally.
They have confirmed your theory of connecting with nature in order to focus and I was personally taught practically about the power of focus by a teacher that guides me spiritually.
In September 2014 or 2013 I can't remember but there was an eclipse in the afternoon. I only remember that I was sleeping when my soul ran into my Body with a very high speed. I immediately woke up and noticed the reflection of the sun was abnormal so I peeped out the window and saw the shadows were double. I later asked one of the people like you and he said a veil or window was opened and some creatures entered our realm.
Your theory of looking at the stars connect with me so well that sometimes I look at the stars for a long period of time feeling like I have siblings there and family. The Milky way specifically is something that always sparks in my heart even though I don't know why I am connected to it so strongly. As I am typing this I am feeling energy surges round my skin and my chest is hot. I will say one last thing.
I have a gift, the ability to expand things like turning a tiny piece of rice to a giant one bigger than an airplane. This is all in my mind and it usually plays itself whenever I am sick. Like a video in my head. Replaying and replaying. Different shapes usually looking white and milky changing and expanding. Then in thesame thought I see a road a white one like I'm racing on it but the more I race the more it flows smoothly and the feeling is amazing and sweet.
I have been reading your thread and I will come back with questions when I am done. For now, could you explain to me if anything I've said reminds you of someone or something.
Thanks sisterfire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
DMCA:

Long time.

How is our Jeon? cool

Holyman12 on the beat cool cool cool

Lol leave my girl alone ooo. She seems calmer these days and I like it so

Na only God know how many monikers you get for here.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
the way of life of most rain forest animal is far superior to yours..I am sure you are typing in one dilapidated building in the slums of makoko with no roof to call your own....mumu wey no go talk this nonsense wey him dey type for this low budget forum offline.....useless donkey...your mama dey for inside village dey pack shit while your papa na barrow pusher..you come here dey boast of 300dollar wey you never smell for your miserable life grin grin grin grin grin....I tell you say make you type your full details but fear no go allow you do that grin grin grin grin....but if na to sniff person anus dey wait for EXCRETA wey go drip out for that anus wey you go feast on..you go sabi that one wella... amalgamated ode...the last thing I expect is someone like you who can pass out as a maggot to come online to type absolute rubbish of something he knows nothing about to superior beings like me grin grin grin grin grin

Superior fufu brain cum mad talkative

Na only God know who you think reads your nonsense

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
oops...I guess that quote was meant for me.....too much bashing has disorganized your brain....mumu no know who is who again grin grin grin grin grin...yes I am going to bring war and separation between the both of you grin grin grin grin grin....two of una go smell your butthole for this thread... discombobulated idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ranting mad man on the beat shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
mumu just dey copy and paste all the factual insult and curses nairalanders dey bash you steady with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your comatose dead brain no go fit come up with a good comeback..na to dey repeat your useless picture like how your poverty-stricken papa dey take wear his dirty boxers everyday for a year grin grin grin grin grin

Senseless jobless miserable bastard aka bigcowhornn....together me and you will boost this thread to a million pages grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...since you know won get sense we go trapp you here again and again...I go feed you sisterfires rotten poop you go purge tire grin grin grin grin grin

You just dey everywhere for inside nairaland dey write about your uproductive rèsumè. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Many are mad few roam. Words are waste on all of them

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gromilla010:
idiot is replying his other useless alternate moniker..that is how far your Stupidity can go
a frustrated fool parading with a female moniker to disguise..your body parts will be a cessation for skull miners, organ harvester and ritualist cheesy

Better carry your useless 2 inches out of my sight

Fool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
the way of life of most rain forest animal is far superior to yours..I am sure you are typing in one dilapidated building in the slums of makoko with no roof to call your own....mumu wey no go talk this nonsense wey him dey type for this low budget forum offline.....useless donkey...your mama dey for inside village dey pack shit while your papa na barrow pusher..you come here dey boast of 300dollar wey you never smell for your miserable life grin grin grin grin grin....I tell you say make you type your full details but fear no go allow you do that grin grin grin grin....but if na to sniff person anus dey wait for EXCRETA wey go drip out for that anus wey you go feast on..you go sabi that one wella... amalgamated ode...the last thing I expect is someone like you who can pass out as a maggot to come online to type absolute rubbish of something he knows nothing about to superior beings like me grin grin grin grin grin

Another moniker same foolish mentality grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DMCA: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Lol leave my girl alone ooo. She seems calmer these days and I like it so

Na only God know how many monikers you get for here.
Them recently give Sertraline, SodiumValproate 10 year ban angry

but PPIA, DMCA and others still stand grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Hello sisterfire,
Secondly, I have met a couple of people like you and all saying similar thing. Actually I attract such to myself and 2 of them have said I am greater than them but I don't know yet. One of them deals mainly with the spirit of wisdom and he knows the past and the future of almost everything. This I have confirmed personally.
They have confirmed your theory of connecting with nature in order to focus and I was personally taught practically about the power of focus by a teacher that guides me spiritually.
In September 2014 or 2013 I can't remember but there was an eclipse in the afternoon. I only remember that I was sleeping when my soul ran into my Body with a very high speed. I immediately woke up and noticed the reflection of the sun was abnormal so I peeped out the window and saw the shadows were double. I later asked one of the people like you and he said a veil or window was opened and some creatures entered our realm.
Your theory of looking at the stars connect with me so well that sometimes I look at the stars for a long period of time feeling like I have siblings there and family. The Milky way specifically is something that always sparks in my heart even though I don't know why I am connected to it so strongly. As I am typing this I am feeling energy surges round my skin and my chest is hot. I will say one last thing.
I have a gift, the ability to expand things like turning a tiny piece of rice to a giant one bigger than an airplane. This is all in my mind and it usually plays itself whenever I am sick. Like a video in my head. Replaying and replaying. Different shapes usually looking white and milky changing and expanding. Then in thesame thought I see a road a white one like I'm racing on it but the more I race the more it flows smoothly and the feeling is amazing and sweet.
I have been reading your thread and I will come back with questions when I am done. For now, could you explain to me if anything I've said reminds you of someone or something.
Thanks sisterfire.
...Welcome here
And how did u get in touch here?

U guys who aren't brain users and light searchers shud stop mentioning me please.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:

...Welcome here
And how did u get in touch here?

Thank you Sisterfire,
I've been chasing truth from the stories of UFO's under another thread here and your name was mentioned countlessly when the writer of that thread said that we ought to stop serving any god's including Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
I am here again grin
As usual, to spoil everything that is bad.
For now let me watch. When I see what I don't like I set fire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Hello sisterfire,
Thanks sisterfire.
... Is good you are restless about ur gift don't be scared of it . You have it and so shall it be till eternity .
Nothing is in common with ur basalt body and your gift . Your gift only concerns ur soul and be strong and embrace it wholesomely.

Talking about connections with others when it comes to wisdoms. A wise brain thinking and that of others are one .
But in knowledge it varies due to parallel worlds, fluctuating elements of the universe , illusions of time and power of ur likes ( gifteds ) .
Your likes most times destroys another's power when nature aren't watching .
Their are 1 supreme predictors in 20million humans but when ur likes are present they squash nice predictions .
So wisdom is top notch and has knowledgee in it...

Talking about Eclipses they are elements of the illusions of the sun , it few times it brings about partial realm collision. This knowledge is common and it's good u experienced it .

The issue of things u see when being sick has something to do with crumbled white blood cells enlarged in ur brain and due to the weakness of the brain cells it collides with ur inverse universe which u see.
It sweets u but it kills me because I see it more clearly with an inverse nephilim eye when I'm sick . It always gums on my face and always taste like a Michelen tube and tyre but white in colour and will be as long as 50miles, it can save u from death most times but it kills my soul . You are lucky ur sights arent that bright.

My soul and yours are gummed together and as for ur gift know this that as much as space is to infinity think about any ability in ur brain even ability to destroy the universe ...Someone/people has that .
An Indian who fashioned a lock system against Yahweh n Allah created a prison realm and imagined terrible creatures who multiply x 100 every minute to guard such prison realm.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Thank you Sisterfire,
I've been chasing truth from the stories of UFO's under another thread here and your name was mentioned countlessly when the writer of that thread said that we ought to stop serving any god's including Jesus Christ.
... Is it leiylau or otem ?

Don't serve any god and their symbols because it only symbolises wicked netherealm schemes which I knew how it works , meet sporad8 he has a wonderful parable cum illustration about it ....

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:

Don't serve any god and their symbols because it only symbolises wicked netherealm schemes which I knew how it works , meet sporad8 he has a wonderful parable cum illustration about it ....
it's OurTruth24, I have not stumbled on anything written by Otem yet even though I have seen his name mentioned here multiple times.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:

Your likes most times destroys another's power when nature aren't watching .
Their are 1 supreme predictors in 20million humans but when ur likes are present they squash nice predictions .

This is interesting. Can you elaborate?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:

At the point where I read and understood this truth, my physical body felt like a heavy burden like water has bursted and poured away from me. I felt sick for an hour even. This was 3 days ago when I stumbled upon your thread.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:

My soul and yours are gummed together

What makes you say this Sisterfire?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:

as for ur gift know this that as much as space is to infinity think about any ability in ur brain even ability to destroy the universe ...Someone/people has that
You are right here. I have that ability to create the future in a very calculated manner. The things you said about Africa and it's development, I used to have visions of rebuilding it to become much greater than the wakanda from that movie. Something better than any tech in any existing countries. This was always on my mind as an 8 year old kid.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:

What makes you say this Sisterfire?
...Light workers connects with each other through the bright lights of their brains .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:

You are right here. I have that ability to create the future in a very calculated manner. The things you said about Africa and it's development, I used to have visions of rebuilding it to become much greater than the wakanda from that movie. Something better than any tech in any existing countries. This was always on my mind as an 8 year old kid.
...it won't be possible if Religion of Yahweh n Allah reigns supreme , because they will term u demonic builder who wants to build satanic structures . Ur Atheist enemies whom knew u are doing the right thing will initiate this move and 3billion blind masses shall help them accomplish it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
At the point where I read and understood this truth, my physical body felt like a heavy burden like water has bursted and poured away from me. I felt sick for an hour even. This was 3 days ago when I stumbled upon your thread.
...Your brain temple is changing it's structures and giving more space for billions of light concentrate.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...Light workers connects with each other through the bright lights of their brains .
oh yes facts. Heard that alot. Plus you mentioned that your wisdom determines your brightness too. That's something alot of them have said to me. One of them said that I am a king in another realm and I'll always have guides coming to me and all that. The other one said that I was far greater than him even though his gifts are too powerful. Can you explain anything about this ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:

This is interesting. Can you elaborate?
... Apart from Nostradamus ,their are predictors who predicted real things like natural disasters or Alien invasion and some powerful gifted wished it to another pararrel universe ...
Russians has one kidnapped from NATO .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...it won't be possible if Religion of Yahweh n Allah reigns supreme , because they will term u demonic builder who wants to build satanic structures . Ur Atheist enemies whom knew u are doing the right thing will initiate this move and 3billion blind masses shall help them accomplish it.
Opposition will always rise. In nature I fear nothing and I am always battle ready. Infact I feel more calm and relaxed in the midst of the most terrible wars. I think that if I have the tools at my disposal they should fear me instead because i put mission first before emotions. I have had dreams of me being like a leader in an army and I had no mercy. Alot of flashes of things that I don't really know about.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
oh yes facts. Heard that alot. Plus you mentioned that your wisdom determines your brightness too. That's something alot of them have said to me. One of them said that I am a king in another realm and I'll always have guides coming to me and all that. The other one said that I was far greater than him even though his gifts are too powerful. Can you explain anything about this ?
...You may be greater than me because gifteds manipulate nature more than nephilims , Right now I am a human all I can boast of is the lifestyle of the immortals and some attributes.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Opposition will always rise. In nature I fear nothing and I am always battle ready. Infact I feel more calm and relaxed in the midst of the most terrible wars. I think that if I have the tools at my disposal they should fear me instead because i put mission first before emotions. I have had dreams of me being like a leader in an army and I had no mercy. Alot of flashes of things that I don't really know about.
...Your past life came flashing because u might turn tiny sand to greater rock weighing 50tonnes u are unshakable in wars . remember gifts last forever .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...Your brain temple is changing it's structures and giving more space for billions of light concentrate.
I agree totally. I have studied about brain structures years ago and how they change according to the knowledge we acquire and I must say that you have a phenomenal brain right there. I see how you dispel information within a seconds, information that are totally unconnected and the precision of doing so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.