Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219755 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Opposition will always rise. In nature I fear nothing and I am always battle ready. Infact I feel more calm and relaxed in the midst of the most terrible wars. I think that if I have the tools at my disposal they should fear me instead because i put mission first before emotions. I have had dreams of me being like a leader in an army and I had no mercy. Alot of flashes of things that I don't really know about.
...but trying to build nice bigger stuffs for a Religious society may turn u to terrorist because that's all they do.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... Apart from Nostradamus ,their are predictors who predicted real things like natural disasters or Alien invasion and some powerful gifted wished it to another pararrel universe ...
Russians has one kidnapped from NATO .
you called it my likes. What do you mean? Am I destined to destroy predictions or what?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...You may be greater than me because gifteds manipulate nature more than nephilims , Right now I am a human all I can boast of is the lifestyle of the immortals and some attributes.
hmmm 🤔 and here I am knowing nothing but the quest for the advancement of human race and the possibility of a more perfect life in Africa.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...Your past life came flashing because u might turn tiny sand to greater rock weighing 50tonnes u are unshakable in wars . remember gifts last forever .
Wow you have so much wisdom. I agree because even in reality I am more stubborn than anything. I only bend to my own will. I don't talk alot but my self confidence radiates and proud humans feel offended and make me an enemy. I see this happening everywhere I go.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...but trying to build nice bigger stuffs for a Religious society may turn u to terrorist because that's all they do.
If that sacrifice is what it will take then so be it Sisterfire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
If that sacrifice is what it will take then so be it Sisterfire
... Now you are talking fools aren't met to live on earth . That's Adolf hitlar's ideology . I love that .♥

Sisterfire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Now you are talking fools aren't met to live on earth . That's Adolf hitlar's ideology . I love that .♥

Sisterfire
Actually even when I speak to someone and I sense foolishness in them, a raging anger sparks in me. I feel no pity for them even when I know that they can become wise through de-education

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
My words are so strong for robots here I got banned mentioning the names of my winged students u can called them angels but they are created by my husband .
Didn't I make the names simple why is the banned smh

See ur response.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
Sihon of Gihon.

Does this name strike a nerve?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Actually even when I speak to someone and I sense foolishness in them, a raging anger sparks in me. I feel no pity for them even when I know that they can become wise through de-education
... I made an enemy with a light worker called gensteejay because he knew I harbour this .

But come to think of this , won't it be good to annihilate everyone 6ft of height send their souls to my vegetation netherrealm with cooling 2 suns THEN SEND THEM BACK TO EARTH AS 25FT HUMANS WITH 36FT WIDTH WINGS ?
NATO is planning opposite of this

Wat did u think jimmy ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
My words are so strong for robots here I got banned mentioning the names of my winged students u can called them angels but they are created by my husband .
Didn't I make the names simple why is the banned smh

See ur response.
I remember the gifted who was guiding me at a very young age. He said I had like servants who follow me around and I could get them to do anything I wanted but as I grew I forgot about all that. Guess what, I keep seeing situations turn for my good as if someone is making sure of that.
Now everything I have been experiencing in my life is making hella sense.
You mentioned that some gifted are answered prayers but they get unrecognized. That's the first thing he told me and asked me to confirm from my mom and she was shocked to hear that someone knows of her secret prayer when I was in the womb.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Sihon of Gihon.

Does this name strike a nerve?
...Tell me tell me tell me. It sound biblical though
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... I made an enemy with a light worker called gensteejay because he knew I harbour this .

But come to think of this , won't it be good to annihilate everyone 6ft of height send their soul to my vegetation netherrealm with cooling 2 suns THEN SEND THEM BACK TO EARTH AS 25FT HUMANS WITH 36FT WIDTH WINGS ?
NATO is planning opposite of this

Wat did u think jimmy ?
I think this is not to be discussed to their hearings but whatever needs to be done for perfection and order to be restored MUST BE DONE

you mentioned some years ago that no one has questioned you to the point of going back to the ancient ones to seek for answers through meditation. I am here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I remember the gifted who was guiding me at a very young age. He said I had like servants who follow me around and I could get them to do anything I wanted but as I grew I forgot about all that. Guess what, I keep seeing situations turn for my good as if someone is making sure of that.
Now everything I have been experiencing in my life is making hella sense.
You mentioned that some gifted are answered prayers but they get unrecognized. That's the first thing he told me and asked me to confirm from my mom and she was shocked to hear that someone knows of her secret prayer when I was in the womb.
... I somehow despise Atheist because of gifteds .

You can't say their is no god or immortals when we have miracle workers fashioned by supreme W to solve our problems without involving a place of deiceit called church.
Their is nothing gifteds can not do , we have gifted immortals and nephilims too . Abbassi whom igbos called obasi is one hell of a gifted who can turn to any object on earth he is the father of Real Dark witchcraft because he isn't wise He even turn creatures to insects . He has no wings but shoots like the shooting stars.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...Tell me tell me tell me. It sound biblical though
It was years ago and I had this weird dream. The mon was separated into two moons in broad afternoon and the sun was expanding almost exploding. Humans were scared but Sihon of Gihon a queen from wherever I don't know came to me and said I should not worry about anything. It was very real.

There's another dream from when I was much smaller. She appeared to me under like an apple tree and she dressed like a Catholic nun in black and white. Her hair longer than anything and her beautiful unfathomable. She was playful
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I think this is not to be discussed to their hearings but whatever needs to be done for perfection and order to be restored MUST BE DONE

you mentioned some years ago that no one has questioned you to the point of going back to the ancient ones to seek for answers through meditation. I am here.
PLS HAVE MERCY ON ME ON THAT , cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
PLS HAVE MERCY ON ME ON THAT , cheesy grin
lol here I want you to make enquiries about where, who and how I came to be.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
lol here I want you to make enquiries about where, who and how I came to be.

...I can't do that lolz
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...I can't do that lolz
you can't do that if you were asked by just anybody.
Here I stated to you that I have met some interesting characters in my life who claimed I'm king somewhere
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
you can't do that if you were asked by just anybody.
Here I stated to you that I have met some interesting characters in my life who claimed I'm king somewhere
... I know my dear , but I am hypertensive for 5years now . Some meditations and flash of bright lights increases such ailment...

I have seen things and because I have seen things I cant lie to nature that I have been seeing and condoning things since 1985.
I just wanna lie low to avoid instant death.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... I know my dear , but I am hypertensive for 5years now . Some meditations and flash of bright lights increases such ailment...

I have seen things and because I have seen things I cant lie to nature that I have been seeing and condoning things since 1985.
I just wanna lie low to avoid instant death.
I respect your decision. Get medication and all forms of therapy to calm your condition
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
It was years ago and I had this weird dream. The mon was separated into two moons in broad afternoon and the sun was expanding almost exploding. Humans were scared but Sihon of Gihon a queen from wherever I don't know came to me and said I should not worry about anything. It was very real.

There's another dream from when I was much smaller. She appeared to me under like an apple tree and she dressed like a Catholic nun in black and white. Her hair longer than anything and her beautiful unfathomable. She was playful
...I think this has some past life or pararrel colouration.
Sihon of gihon
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Sihon of gihon
noted. Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Sihon of gihon
What do you think about the keen connection to the milky way. It is hovering over my mind always
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Light workers.
Can you define this Sisterfire?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
smiley

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
SisterFire:
... Is it leiylau or otem ?

Don't serve any god and their symbols because it only symbolises wicked netherealm schemes which I knew how it works , meet sporad8 he has a wonderful parable cum illustration about it ....
sisterfire this photo looks so special.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Light workers.
Can you define this Sisterfire?
Sisterfire is immortal culture to humans made flesh. I love her teachings because I despise the programmed system we live upon.
I have research Fela whom she said is also a nephilim friend of hers and his ways matched with Sisterfire who has 4 husbands and she is also a crazy tribing lesbian

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimmythewise:
smiley
According to sis and otem
" A being in form of a sun thought about a world and it happened through BigBang which happened in its brain . When it creates entities of same likeness many suns are gave birth to."
It later created those who shall multiply his breakthrough and they are immortals like Atum, Yahweh , Neptune , Siva , Ra , Isthar etc And many strange immortals with lizard ,snake and terminator faces smiley and many colours, all with wings to fly around and procreates
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leiylau:
Sisterfire is immortal culture to humans made flesh. I love her teachings because I despise the programmed system we live upon.
I have research Fela whom she said is also a nephilim friend of hers and his ways matched with Sisterfire who has 4 husbands and she is also a crazy tribing lesbian
From her teachings something struck out. Justice and Accountability. This will fix everything in Nigeria and across all religious countries.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leiylau:
According to sis and otem
" A being in form of a sun thought about a world and it happened through BigBang which happened in its brain . When it creates entities of same likeness many suns are gave birth to."
It later created those who shall multiply his breakthrough and they are immortals like Atum, Yahweh , Neptune , Siva , Ra , Isthar etc And many strange immortals with lizard ,snake and terminator faces smiley and many colours, all with wings to fly around and procreates
It is a beautiful story, the true history of the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.