Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208395 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hmmm, I remember animal farm and yap i think Iamplato has read that one. He is just trying to reason with you after a fashion
...Does he know that ,the book Animal farm is only d book on this earth " many green ,blue and pale visitors from thousands of light years away read ?
...is a book written in pains & sorrows and if he can't use it to know who pastor okafor is( though he read it 2 ) ...that's his own

From now on I will use that book for a coded message to avoid been sued
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
... someone that has peforated heart is joking with u?
I Opened this thread for those enslaved by confusions of the programmers n those confused by works of nature ,
They all need devices of truth detector to help themselves, Yahweh NÎY•uœΠs¢ú is the Satan you fear so much,
okay Then, if Yaweh Is Satan Than Who Is God and Whats He Called
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IamPlato(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...Does he know that ,the book Animal farm is only d book on this earth " many green ,blue and pale visitors from thousands of light years away read ?
...is a book written in pains & sorrows and if he can't use it to know who pastor okafor is( though he read it 2 ) ...that's his own

wait A Minute. Is It The Animal Farm That I Know? The One We Read In Secondary School Or There Is Another Animal Farm you Are Referring To
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:

Lol grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes from Umuchim portharcourt...
That reminds me if u are igbo stop forcing urselves on ikwerre , u are the progressive one , walk head high, so my toxic nwachi brothers & sisters will WORSHIP u ,
Remember I am not standing for any fvcking black tribe I only came to Destroy the PROGRAMMINGS of Satan yahweh,
A black goddess in Facebook is in charge of vengeance against blacks but not me, cos I'm not primarily a black higher soul
In support of your mission, let's work together.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha grin good question

My dear life issues bothering me is ending christianity at least, then islam in Africa or Nigeria , I can't do it alone, though I achieved just 20% of what I chose to achieve but am not in a rush , things me and my girls are doing is y 78% of christians outside Lagos ,in Abuja and rest of the south east south are becoming Atheists , many churches are now worst than a nightclub
Adolf hitlar a military leader against Satan failed ( though he went mad with anger as a former christian)
But I'm not IN A rush since my like minds are many in Vaticans and capitals ,
ALL ARE REGRETING FIGHTING ADOLF,

Hello, sent you a mail, reply me, let work together, we are on a similar mission

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akamariner:

Hello, sent you a mail, reply me, let work together, we are on a similar mission
...no problem swthrt
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...no problem swthrt
Shall be expecting a reply.

Would have ask a lot of question, but nature have been kind enough to teach me only what i need to know, leaving out deeper mysteries.

Sumtimes i tried doing some research on spiritual stuffs (fuelled by a lot of strange experiences i had in my body) but i've always met with a great restraint, prolly cause it will affect my mission and ambition.
I'm a scientist that depends solely on logic.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akamariner:

...I hope u arent Chris, because his name is also akachuku ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Toxay any positive ideology?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
IamPlato:
okay Then, if Yaweh Is Satan Than Who Is God and Whats He Called
...I shall.explain it to u by night time

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akamariner:

Shall be expecting a reply.

Would have ask a lot of question, but nature have been kind enough to teach me only what i need to know, leaving out deeper mysteries.

Sumtimes i tried doing some research on spiritual stuffs (fuelled by a lot of strange experiences i had in my body) but i've always met with a great restraint, prolly cause it will affect my mission and ambition.
I'm a scientist that depends solely on logic.
...if no one in your lineage dead or alive has strong love for spirualism it will be hard for u ,
...u need a medium to meditate upon , but unluckily for u your lineage abandoned love for spiritualism and SisterFire won't help u ....so try harder and develop love for spirit study so that ur unborn children will enjoy spiritism from u ...that's how it is , avoid FOOLISHNESS at least ...

Lastly , A wisdom in a foolish environment is a curse is old Benjamin not behaving cursed in animal farm? ...all you have to do is kick start an empire from ur loins with a wise woman( if no wise woman , a wise female dwarf or no wife at all) , do not give birth unless you are a millionaire ,
AND DISCIPLINE IS BETTER THAN EDUCATION
...as we are like minds I know I told u wat u already know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
IamPlato:
wait A Minute. Is It The Animal Farm That I Know? The One We Read In Secondary School Or There Is Another Animal Farm you Are Referring To
...that same Animal farm ,it talks about what sorrows wise ones face amongst foolish ones and it talks about injustice , and it exposes the evil schemes of the programmers
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...I hope u arent Chris, because his name is also akachuku ,
lol, arn't any of those, purely a yoruba.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:

Don't think i need ur help for spiritual stuffs, i had a guardian which direct my paths, and i still recognise signs from her.

I'm past that stage already (greatly discouraged to continue threading it by my guardian) a very powerful and wise woman, that faught for me and thought me everything i ever known, although, through meditation, dreams and signs. i guess i'm missing those intimacy already that is why i wish to connect with you.

Cause she had cut a lot of ties, while encouraging me to be an independant man (teaching me the importance of my brain, and how powerful it is, of which i have also mastered and using the grace to pursue my career in science, and ambition for humanity)

By the way, i am an orphan, whose extended family, culture or doctrine had no dominion over, for i secured my freedom, and worship only myself.

And i perfectly understood everything you said.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...if no one in your lineage dead or alive has strong love for spirualism it will be hard for u ,
...u need a medium to meditate upon , but unluckily for u your lineage abandoned love for spiritualism and SisterFire won't help u ....so try harder and develop love for spirit study so that ur unborn children will enjoy spiritism from u ...that's how it is , avoid FOOLISHNESS at least ...

Lastly , A wisdom in a foolish environment is a curse is old Benjamin not behaving cursed in animal farm? ...all you have to do is kick start an empire from ur loins with a wise woman( if no wise woman , a wise female dwarf or no wife at all) , do not give birth unless you are a millionaire ,

BTW.
i had a very powerful spiritual background (traditionally), practiced christianity for a while, and i've grown to hate religion.

I only worship Truth, Love & Myself. as taught by my guardian.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akamariner:

lol, arn't any of those, purely a yoruba.
...I love yorubas much , u guys are lovers of nature unlike d fufu eating ig..bos n their northern mates
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...I love yorubas much , u guys are lovers of nature unlike d fufu eating ig..bos n their northern mates
lol.

Will you now reply my mail?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IamPlato(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...I shall.explain it to u by night time
I await your response
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:

So you are no longer an igbo woman? grin grin grin

I know you like the back of my hand but you find it hard to accept that. Recall i once told you, recently too, that you were fake igbo grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...knowing what others don't know makes one a crazy ass ...that's good ,I am used to it , ... Imagine been called a marine queen as young as age 10, far back as 1985

...I am not a man but will like to add a dick ...funny
let me introduce myself as a reincanated goddess
Secondarily*I was born in 1975 in umuchim, portharcourt that's after 3months of removing 200,000christian souls from hell of Satan you call Yahweh,
Primarily, * I was born on 3.1billion BC
We have giant winged female Humanoids ,but definitely I ain't one of them,
( No need telling you whom I am, because u won't believe anyway)
I was alive when Satan ( Jehovah ) was destroying the earth in his ARMAGEDDØN madness cos of his infatuations with my mum 1/3 of things went to ashes then , d destruction of earth by him started on acquarus coincidentally ,

I really find this part very interesting and believe some stuff you saying. Please who were you then? Which clan did you belong ? I mean who was your dad, then when you first came to earth? I'm talking about billions of years when earth was first inhabited by giant humans and winged beings and the period when the gods came. Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:

......if I can be named a marine queen at the age 10, around 1985...I care not now hahaha grin

How did you escape this when you where named such?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ahasco:

...my dear I am busy in the mainmarket , but im going home now , I will answer u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
I need Spiritual Guidance on virtually everything about my self.
...List your problems and will incite u on how to conquer it...

Note I am not a seer or a witch that will give u magical incites or give u an address to a place of bloody ritual , I believe problems u face today is the careless negligence of someone ,so list problems u face n I will point those who failed in their duty , that's y I came to make u all responsible to urselves by been free from chains
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
I await your response
...Don't call him god nor supreme god because millions of selfish foolish Humanoids n unknown creatures has frustrated that name , so call him SUPREME INVENTOR

What is the supreme inventor ?

My winged husband defined it as a force who created the universe during his fantasies and several imaginations , then he lost consciousness till no one knows,

I ,runes riém•wægΠís define it as a great being whose brain exploded in his room, situated in a town ( multiverse) , he fell into amnesia till over several billion years , Then I and d greatest science Humanoid vrgt knew the universe is inside it's transcuent body and it's breathes through the 15blackholes and single pulsar

Then wat did u know as a phenomenon called pulsar? ( let's leave black holes ok)

Danny Walker it isn't new that Yahweh ur almighty God was created by one of the 6 aspects of supreme INVENTOR , (same one who saw to the force of truth in the soil of ur dark continent today )...now , why didn't he create the billions of Humanoids n unknown beings but its aspects?
When was the last time u moulded human clay pot in d playing ground?
Did ur dad join u in moulding d clay human?

We have 6 elements of Supreme INVENTOR in charge of the universe

But we only knew of 3, the remaining shall confuse ur soul, so let's leave it
Karma, nature and mother of a planet( we have mothers in all ninollion habitable planets of d universe, some are beautiful mighty snakes ,while some are humans 2size that of liberty statue , while some are hollow etc
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ahasco:

... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin ... it was hell in short

I entered in the woman's womb because I thought she was an atheist like the man he is marrying but I failed ,
(1) the man isn't even the breadwinner ,the wife is the breadwinner
(2) the man is an African Atheist ,so weak a man though as tall as iroko,

...my dear ever since I broke bond with christianity in 1985 , i was denied food because no one feeds a marine queen who does MEDITATION at night" What they call " SUMMONING THE SATAN FROM ABYSS" my dad was supporting me as an African Atheist just like uncleck n kobojunkiee but went on to dreamt of mighty Satan , n woke up n saw me meditating ( talking to my sisters about my memory in 1057AD as a mistress to pope an....is ruling d church then)
...they came in n broke d vision and gave me a serious beating ...then I decided to cause pains n then feel remorse than feel pains n look for who to deal with...

Then I was the most cheerful girl in Nigeria then , but they said powerful Satan possessed me, A possessed girl is always fighting for d helpless n d bullied , they will pray ,pray and pray for me to fall, but I stand gidigbam... After D head power pack prayer warrior has collected so much money from my mum,
... hahahahaahahahaha grin then the pastor francis device a mean to show everyone that I was possessed , ...he started a prayer against me a daughter of a wealthy woman,
TITLED: LAST BUSTOP TO SATANIC POSSESSIONS
Everyone was asked to close his or her eyes or risk blindnesz from millions of demons about to leave me,
... then he started praying ,went straight to my nipples n pinch it , n I shouted n started warning him and HE COMMANDED THE SATAN IN ME TO SHUT UP, AND MY MUM WAS CRYING ,MY FATHER WAS SHAKING HIS HEAD IN REGRET , ...I was telling them what d pastor did to me , n they said Pastor Francis is cool n calm that Satan is talking through me , n I went away to cry in sorrow , I hate injustice with passion , then I was locked in a room without food , so that d devil will leave me...
... (If only I reincanated in a white mans home I would have enjoyed peace , but it's inevitable )

... So I decided to live with a man from my ss1 who slept with me n pays my school fees n needs ,I saved money n went into the university to continue what I need to do to put food on my stomach, look at me ...FOR THAT PASTOR I CANT ALLOW HIM BREATHE IMMEDIATELY LEARNT THE POWERS IN MY VAGINA...No my soul can't breathe without seeing his face,
...I gave justice to young gifted girls he condemned to torture
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akamariner:

Don't think i need ur help for spiritual stuffs, i had a guardian which direct my paths, and i still recognise signs from her.

I'm past that stage already (greatly discouraged to continue threading it by my guardian) a very powerful and wise woman, that faught for me and thought me everything i ever known, although, through meditation, dreams and signs. i guess i'm missing those intimacy already that is why i wish to connect with you.

Cause she had cut a lot of ties, while encouraging me to be an independant man (teaching me the importance of my brain, and how powerful it is, of which i have also mastered and using the grace to pursue my career in science, and ambition for humanity)

By the way, i am an orphan, whose extended family, culture or doctrine had no dominion over, for i secured my freedom, and worship only myself.

And i perfectly understood everything you said.
...she did the right thing by leaving u ,humans love bowing to someone .that's y u fear like fools
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ahasco:

I really find this part very interesting and believe some stuff you saying. Please who were you then? Which clan did you belong ? I mean who was your dad, then when you first came to earth? I'm talking about billions of years when earth was first inhabited by giant humans and winged beings and the period when the gods came. Thank you
... I am Runès.....wæ..is , I represented the 37ft Daughters , we have reptiles tribes and we have serpenyas , so many tribes down Aussie , and many in the tundra regions up there, All this tribes are there with my mother before the winged Humanoids came in n enrupted d world, since then things changed... My dad ? Blood dosent make people relatives , grin I didn't teach myself but the great programmists of our world thought me n I learnt it , that's one good thing I learnt from him hahahahaahahahaha grin father indeed , ...my dad is a sweet , handsome , 22ft Snake faced genius whom I missed till date that tells me so many wonders of the universe , not some winged idiot

...kill a snake or cat near me n face my painful wrath
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

So you are no longer an igbo woman? grin grin grin

I know you like the back of my hand but you find it hard to accept that. Recall i once told you, recently too, that you were fake igbo grin
... grin grin you don't learn easily , WHEN I TOLD U THAT I AM NOT A BLACK GODDESS , WHITE GODDESS , BUT A PITCH COLOUR DAUGHTER U THOUGHT I WAS JOKING HOH?
...bia nna that I use ogili Igbo in cooking Ukwa or ofe onugbu even in Dubai dosent make me ada Igbo or nwoadaIkwerre , if u want a reincanated goddess to fight for u go to chioma amrylis, she is a winged black goddess from a blue n green planet ,

...I can send u screenshots where I callout yorubas ,but I love their freedom of doing anything , unlike u ndiigbo who lacks freedom after eating heavy fufu ... U can call me fake igbo but I knew u didn't carry a basket of rotten Ukwa in ur head to a stream nearby n refine it for 5 hours, or pound fufu people ate during weddings n burials .. I did all that , goddess apart if u face me in a fight I shall panelbeat u to coma trust me grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akamariner:

BTW.
i had a very powerful spiritual background (traditionally), practiced christianity for a while, and i've grown to hate religion.

I only worship Truth, Love & Myself. as taught by my guardian.
...when u see me drink blood what shall u do? Even throw up bloods of the innocence up n let it fall like d rains
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...Don't call him god nor supreme god because millions of selfish foolish Humanoids n unknown creatures has frustrated that name , so call him SUPREME INVENTOR

What is the supreme inventor ?

My winged husband defined it as a force who created the universe during his fantasies and several imaginations , then he lost consciousness till no one knows,

I ,runes riém•wægΠís define it as a great being whose brain exploded in his room, situated in a town ( multiverse) , he fell into amnesia till over several billion years , Then I and d greatest science Humanoid vrgt knew the universe is inside it's transcuent body and it's breathes through the 15blackholes and single pulsar

Then wat did u know as a phenomenon called pulsar? ( let's leave black holes ok)

Danny Walker it isn't new that Yahweh ur almighty God was created by one of the 6 aspects of supreme INVENTOR , (same one who saw to the force of truth in the soil of ur dark continent today )...now , why didn't he create the billions of Humanoids n unknown beings but its aspects?
When was the last time u moulded human clay pot in d playing ground?
Did ur dad join u in moulding d clay human?

We have 6 elements of Supreme INVENTOR in charge of the universe

But we only knew of 3, the remaining shall confuse ur soul, so let's leave it
Karma, nature and mother of a planet( we have mothers in all ninollion habitable planets of d universe, some are beautiful mighty snakes ,while some are humans 2size that of liberty statue , while some are hollow etc

This is serious....

Where did you get these info from

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.