Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207477 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
This is serious....

Where did you get these info from
...one day Iamplato who was in love with several anthills in ugep decided to die n reincanate as an ant in an anthill in ugep bushes to tell them about the great writer Danny Walker and his M.A.R.Y , the entire ants where shocked
...and one can't named piit asked do human really exist and how do u knew this ?
Iamplato what shall u answer them?
and inventually when u tell them u reincanated from human to ant!
And another ant uchiie ask you maliciously
If you are a higher being called humans command several crickets in our hill ,so we believe you!
What shall u do?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...she did the right thing by leaving u ,humans love bowing to someone .that's y u fear like fools
I understand your meaning, lol, i fear nothing, i've killed my fear a long time ago.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin ... it was hell in short

I entered in the woman's womb because I thought she was an atheist like the man he is marrying but I failed ,
(1) the man isn't even the breadwinner ,the wife is the breadwinner
(2) the man is an African Atheist ,so weak a man though as tall as iroko,

...my dear ever since I broke bond with christianity in 1985 , i was denied food because no one feeds a marine queen who does MEDITATION at night" What they call " SUMMONING THE SATAN FROM ABYSS" my dad was supporting me as an African Atheist just like uncleck n kobojunkiee but went on to dreamt of mighty Satan , n woke up n saw me meditating ( talking to my sisters about my memory in 1057AD as a mistress to pope an....is ruling d church then)
...they came in n broke d vision and gave me a serious beating ...then I decided to cause pains n then feel remorse than feel pains n look for who to deal with...

Then I was the most cheerful girl in Nigeria then , but they said powerful Satan possessed me, A possessed girl is always fighting for d helpless n d bullied , they will pray ,pray and pray for me to fall, but I stand gidigbam... After D head power pack prayer warrior has collected so much money from my mum,
... hahahahaahahahaha grin then the pastor francis device a mean to show everyone that I was possessed , ...he started a prayer against me a daughter of a wealthy woman,
TITLED: LAST BUSTOP TO SATANIC POSSESSIONS
Everyone was asked to close his or her eyes or risk blindnesz from millions of demons about to leave me,
... then he started praying ,went straight to my nipples n pinch it , n I shouted n started warning him and HE COMMANDED THE SATAN IN ME TO SHUT UP, AND MY MUM WAS CRYING ,MY FATHER WAS SHAKING HIS HEAD IN REGRET , ...I was telling them what d pastor did to me , n they said Pastor Francis is cool n calm that Satan is talking through me , n I went away to cry in sorrow , I hate injustice with passion , then I was locked in a room without food , so that d devil will leave me...
... (If only I reincanated in a white mans home I would have enjoyed peace , but it's inevitable )

... So I decided to live with a man from my ss1 who slept with me n pays my school fees n needs ,I saved money n went into the university to continue what I need to do to put food on my stomach, look at me ...FOR THAT PASTOR I CANT ALLOW HIM BREATHE IMMEDIATELY LEARNT THE POWERS IN MY VAGINA...No my soul can't breathe without seeing his face,
...I gave justice to young gifted girls he condemned to torture

Wow! Very terrible, I can imagine the pain and psychological breakdown you faced then. But it's good you free now,,,and have you seen your parents lately? Do they still believe in the religion?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...one day Iamplato who was in love with several anthills in ugep decided to die n reincanate as an ant in an anthill in ugep bushes to tell them about the great writer Danny Walker and his M.A.R.Y , the entire ants where shocked
...and one can't named piit asked do human really exist and how do u knew this ?
Iamplato what shall u answer them?
and inventually when u tell them u reincanated from human to ant!
And another ant uchiie ask you maliciously
If you are a higher being called humans command several crickets in our hill ,so we believe you!
What shall u do?

so you are a reincarnation

Reincarnation of who?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...when u see me drink blood what shall u do? Even throw up bloods of the innocence up n let it fall like d rains
That i shall not withstand, i'll do either of these:

It's either the motherly instinct in me kick off, and i fight you like a wounded lion with emotions.

Or

I'll play it cool like a man, and simply leave you to your self, applying reasons that your judgement is right to you.

Chances of both, based on my current inclination is 30/70.

30 being for the former, and 70 being for the latter.

I've really changed a lot, if it were a few year ago, i will fight you like mad, and you will never be able to overcome me, cause i know my might.
But fighting robs me of my peace (for deep meditation, which is more important to me) hence i drop it in bits.

...though i doubt it that i woun't wake up immediately to fight you, if it really happened.
but we are just assuming and i'm currently cool-headed.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... I am Runès.....wæ..is , I represented the 37ft Daughters , we have reptiles tribes and we have serpenyas , so many tribes down Aussie , and many in the tundra regions up there, All this tribes are there with my mother before the winged Humanoids came in n enrupted d world, since then things changed... My dad ? Blood dosent make people relatives , grin I didn't teach myself but the great programmists of our world thought me n I learnt it , that's one good thing I learnt from him hahahahaahahahaha grin father indeed , ...my dad is a sweet , handsome , 22ft Snake faced genius whom I missed till date that tells me so many wonders of the universe , not some winged idiot

...kill a snake or cat near me n face my painful wrath

How long did your likes lived before the gods came. By gods I believe you know what I mean i.e nymphidis, largas, Moloch, earthum etc it was the coming of nymphidis (Yahweh) that took away the peace that was once on earth. So I want to know how long that peace was before his coming and his likes. Thanks again
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akamariner:

That i shall not withstand, i'll do either of these:

It's either the motherly instinct in me kick off, and i fight you like a wounded lion with emotions.

Or

I'll play it cool like a man, and simply leave you to your self, applying reasons that your judgement is right to you.

Chances of both, based on my current inclination is 30/70.

30 being for the former, and 70 being for the latter.

I've really changed a lot, if it were a few year ago, i will fight you like mad, and you will never be able to overcome me, cause i know my might.
But fighting robs me of my peace (for deep meditation, which is more important to me) hence i drop it in bits.

...though i doubt it that i woun't wake up immediately to fight you, if it really happened.
but we are just assuming and i'm currently cool-headed.

...Sorry I mean ideologically in case I video myself bathing in blood after so much attack on jesus , what shall be ur next move ideologically ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
It's Financial Problem. Since over two years ago my finances has not been good, though I was doing better before then....I actually wanted us to discuss privately if possible
...no hidden discuss and no money with me my son,

... This government shall come n pass , B4 then hold yourself n use ur head always ,
...if u are truely wise then u are Benjamin who suffers the stupidity , cowardice and ignorance of 200poultries , 100 flocks of sheep, 150 pigeons , that's same thing people from West espiacially did against the rest of the south out of ignorance and don't blame it on the evilwitches or SisterFire ,but the millions of ignorant heads ...that's y many Wisemen will swore to take their vengeance on ignorant masses by becoming a pastor...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
so you are a reincarnation

Reincarnation of who?
... reincanation of ur dick grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IamPlato(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... reincanation of ur dick grin grin
haha very funny undecided
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ahasco:

Wow! Very terrible, I can imagine the pain and psychological breakdown you faced then. But it's good you free now,,,and have you seen your parents lately? Do they still believe in the religion?
... My mother is the air that my father breathes , my siblings brings heaven n earth to my mother and little to my father , As an African confused Atheist my dad is ,he dare not mention their is no god "or he will risk been left behind when enroute to Birmingham or lousiana ML... I don't even care about them , except my sweet mum hibernating till 2150AD or more
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...Sorry I mean ideologically in case I video myself bathing in blood after so much attack on jesus , what shall be ur next move ideologically ?
Then you must be the most hypocritical being in existent, and you have no right to judge christ cause you are also guilty of that which you so much lothe.

BTW, can we please stop talking about judgement and vengeance?, it is a very tricky topic.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... grin grin you don't learn easily , WHEN I TOLD U THAT I AM NOT A BLACK GODDESS , WHITE GODDESS , BUT A PITCH COLOUR DAUGHTER U THOUGHT I WAS JOKING HOH?
...bia nna that I use ogili Igbo in cooking Ukwa or ofe onugbu even in Dubai dosent make me ada Igbo or nwoadaIkwerre , if u want a reincanated goddess to fight for u go to chioma amrylis, she is a winged black goddess from a blue n green planet ,

...I can send u screenshots where I callous yorubas ,but I love their freedom of doing anything , unlike u ndiigbo who lacks freedom after eating heavy fufu ... U can call me fake igbo but I knew u didn't carry a basket of rotten Ukwa in ur head to a stream nearby n refine it for 5 hours, or pound fufu people eating during weddings n burials .. I did all that , goddess apart if u face me in a fight I shall panelbeat u to coma trust me grin

Still fake Igbo period.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... I am Runès.....wæ..is , I represented the 37ft Daughters , we have reptiles tribes and we have serpenyas , so many tribes down Aussie , and many in the tundra regions up there, All this tribes are there with my mother before the winged Humanoids came in n enrupted d world, since then things changed... My dad ? Blood dosent make people relatives , grin I didn't teach myself but the great programmists of our world thought me n I learnt it , that's one good thing I learnt from him hahahahaahahahaha grin father indeed , ...my dad is a sweet , handsome , 22ft Snake faced genius whom I missed till date that tells me so many wonders of the universe , not some winged idiot

...kill a snake or cat near me n face my painful wrath

You be winch ooo
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akamariner:

Then you must be the most hypocritical being in existent, and you have no right to judge christ cause you are also guilty of that which you so much lothe.

BTW, can we please stop talking about judgement and vengeance?, it is a very tricky topic.
...I love that u are brilliant my dear , grin
but We aren't talking of judgement nor vengeance but TALKING OF FREEDOM AND WILLPOWER ,because u are a human u thought I was talking of vengeance nor judgement the 2 words that is blank on my dictionary those words are same I curse daily

...So pls will d photo of blood raining on me or video of me bathing on blood vindicate Christ the saviour of human kind , the messaih of all messaihs and the prince of peace?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You be winch ooo
... angry angry Why call me dat ? Upon all u did u still add more angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Still fake Igbo period.
... nYa buruba nno nna cheesy
Na jealousy dey do u my son ,dare has been working with his heart , don't let him catch u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
...do you want me to give u address of a ritual house my son as finance hards u ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...I love that u are brilliant my dear , grin
but We aren't talking of judgement nor vengeance but TALKING OF FREEDOM AND WILLPOWER ,because u are a human u thought I was talking of vengeance nor judgement the 2 words that is blank on my dictionary those words are same I curse daily

...So pls will d photo of blood raining on me or video of me bathing on blood vindicate Christ the saviour of human kind , the messaih of all messaihs and the prince of peace?
I understood you are not talking of judgement, i'm only concerned that you ask me to judge a matter, which i also hate cause i believe in the freedom of will.

Regarding vindicating christ, he never offend me at first, he was only doing what is right to him, i'm only pissed that humanity are affected negatively, and will try my best to give them back their freedom.

Your action is only relating to you, and doesn't affect my view of christ actions, so he is not vindicated by yours

WHILE I JUDGE NO ONE
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ahasco:

How long did your likes lived before the gods came. By gods I believe you know what I mean i.e nymphidis, largas, Moloch, earthum etc it was the coming of nymphidis (Yahweh) that took away the peace that was once on earth. So I want to know how long that peace was before his coming and his likes. Thanks again
...they lived for a long time before the giant Humanoids came forth ,

...those names you call are Egygreek names of Humanoids call them their programming names ,because I believe they are programmers except the last( Amún théæmøs ),
...the REPTILIANs gnobheads ( Aussie) SERPENYÁS AND MY MOTHER ( THEIR MOTHER) DOSENT EVEN KNOW WAT PEACE IS , UNTIL THE OVERAMBITIOUS NÎY.................SÇÚ TOLD EVERYONE THAT PEACE EXIST ONLY IN THE ABSENCE OF TROUBLE , just like many don't know that unemployment exist in 1960 , only by D Presence of mismanagement , cowardice n misrule MCM ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... angry angry Why call me dat ? Upon all u did u still add more angry

It's like you are not conscious of what you say, the things you say and how you say it.

1. I read your comment earlier today about the world begin sorry for fighting Hitler. Now that's funny cos even in Germany there is how you will promote Hitler's values and it will land you in court. The Neo-nazis can't even find a good hosting company for their website after being kicked off social media. Even a footballer who does the nazi salute get a huge backlash from different quarters.
Almost no one wants to be associated with the man who murdered millions of people, roasted them and used the ash to make soap and fertilizer for his people and yet here you are saying with authority that the world is sorry for fighting him.

2. You keep shouting for all to hear that God is Satan and yet you detest all that is good and godly according to the Holy bible but cherish that which is satanic! Murdering or hurting a pastor is the only thing that really turns you on for crying out loud!

3. You call the earth goddess your mother and try to pass her of as good and kind. Is this not the same goddess that has been notorious for leading people to commit all kinds of vile crime for thousands of years....killing men of God, senseless murders of people, wanton sex, incest, homosexually, and prostitution etc?
That you love all these things so much is no coincidence... you don't see nothing bad in any of it!

4. And now you are talking about being a reptile and having a love for snakes and cats. Are these not the same qualities of witchcraft?

Africans have a saying... one doesn't learn how use the left hand in old age.

You are set in your ways and that's why i have stopped these fights with you over them. It's no use. I just watch and remain silent now.
However, be aware that people will judge you according to the words of your mouth like I just did. They will even do worse.

You need to stop talking or at least watch what you say. That's all.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
I actually thought you would tell me the problem and the solution by probably looking at my photo.
...I was chatting u emotionally my dear thinking I was chatting a ritualist to be called "Uche no na geme " , your pains is there in my heart , ... sorry I was so emotional , when I brought government words to ur mention I only MEARNT that ur hardship will vanish when they leave ,since u can't remove them because of Religious chain on ur legs n heads,

...but come to think of it , TELLING U TO RISE UP AFTER FALLING ISNT MY WAY OF TALKING ...because it wont make u formidable but to be rolling in d muds of fate until fame comes permanently to you then u give glory to God n commit blunders upon blunders ...but advice of idiotic motivational speakers will always make humans limited , THATS NOT ME , many of the pastors are taking bitter vengeance upon u for causing them pains of poverty FYI ,

My advice raise great forces of wealth n fame and everlasting power many indians , China and Americans are reading my ancient book ,
I incite you , then u incite ur kids , ur kids kids incite their kids so on ,
U NID A POWERFUL HOME TO COME BACK TO WHEN U NEED A CHANGE NOT A TITHE GIVING HOME FULL OF MEDIOCRITY AND FOOLS
...WORLD BILLIONAIRES KNEW THIS ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

It's like you are not conscious of what you say, the things you say and how you say it.

1. I read your comment earlier today about the world begin sorry for fighting Hitler. Now that funny cos even in Germany there is how you will promote Hitler's values and it will land you in court. The Neo-nazis can't even find a good hosting company for their website after being kicked off social media. Even a footballer who does the nazi salute get a huge backlash from different quarters.
Almost no one wants to be associated with the man who murdered millions of people, roasted them and used the ash to make soap and fertilizer for his people and yet here you are saying with authority that the world is sorry for fighting him.

2. You keep shouting for all to hear that God is Satan and yet you detest all that is good and godly according to the Holy bible but cherish that which is satanic! Murdering or hurting a pastor is the only thing that really turns you on for crying out loud!

3. You call the earth goddess your mother and try to pass her of as good and kind. Is this not the same goddess that has been notorious for leading people to commit all kinds of vile crime all though history....killing men of God, senseless murders of people, wanton sex, incest and prostitution?
That love all these things so much is not even surprising since you worship her... you dont see nothing bad in these things sef.

4. And now you are talking about being a reptile and having a love for snakes and cats. Are these not the same qualities of witchcraft?

Africans have a saying... one doesn't learn how use the left hand in old age.

You are set in your ways and there is no changing, and that's why i have decided to stop these fights with you entirely. It's no use.
However, be aware that people will judge you according to the words of your mouth like I just did. They will even do worse.

You need to stop talking or at least watch what you say. That's all.

...you thought an evil being is talking through me , my dear I gave u guys 7 years to get mature up in ur brains for me to start ,
21/12/20 is the moment I said I shall start , that's d day Jupiter ( jupilèr a Dutch SCIENTIST god) fvcked Saturn( Jehovah or Satan )
Browse it , is an alarm then I allowed u enjoy ur fried rice for almost a month then I kickstart

As for Germany
Germans are humans like u , though higher than u , they are angry hitlar brought war on them THATS ALL
, with time they shall build his statues everywhere
I HAVE NO NEED FOR HIS DAFT RELIGION ALL I'M INTERESTED AT ,IS THAT HE AS A HUMAN FOUGHT THE SATANIC PROGRAMME ...If he won ,his Religion or human programme will be easy to defeat by likes of fela the wise blackhumanoid ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... nYa buruba nno nna cheesy
Na jealousy dey do u my son ,dare has been working with his heart , don't let him catch u

I don't compete with small boys for anything. Man get size.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...they lived for a long time before the giant Humanoids came forth ,

...those names you call are Egygreek names of Humanoids call them their programming names ,because I believe they are programmers except the last( Amún théæmøs ),
...the REPTILIANs gnobheads ( Aussie) SERPENYÁS AND MY MOTHER ( THEIR MOTHER) DOSENT EVEN KNOW WAT PEACE IS , UNTIL THE OVERAMBITIOUS NÎY.................SÇÚ TOLD EVERYONE THAT PEACE EXIST ONLY IN THE ABSENCE OF TROUBLE , just like many don't know that unemployment exist in 1960 , only by D Presence of mismanagement , cowardice n misrule MCM ,

Yes that's true, but can you be a little more specific by what you mean by a very long time, was it up to a billion years, 100 million or just some thousands of years? And also; What do you know about Momoh? He was also one of the giant humanoid gods who came with the gods and also ephradite
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...you thought an evil being is talking through me , my dear I gave u guys 7 years to get mature up in ur brains for me to start ,
21/12/20 is the moment I said I shall start , that's d day Jupiter ( jupilèr a Dutch SCIENTIST god) fvcked Saturn( Jehovah or Satan )
Browse it , is an alarm then I allowed u enjoy ur fried rice for almost a month then I kickstart

As for Germany
Germans are humans like u , though higher than u , they are angry hitlar brought war on them THATS ALL
, with time they shall build his statues everywhere

I don't think an evil being is talking through you. I think and know that you are you. You see evil as normal, a way of life and you try to teach it.

All these talk about giving us 7 years to mature and being goddess giants... you should know better than to bring it my way now. Let's not start pls

As for Germany, you are not say something I don't know. Given time, people will build states to anything legendary including a 2 headed dog and Lucifer himself. Even now if you check well you will realize that many private collectors already have statues of Hitler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.