Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207405 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rekhina:

You this small boy
Only if you know your stupid holyspirit is a cursed lucifer

You wish, baby girl grin

Happy valentine!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rekhina:

I will donate my life the day you will be less a slave 2 Mama Vivian the goddess
Danmumu

grin

Ever wondered why I haven't bothered to meet her in all these years even when the flight from Lagos to PH is cheap? Do you even know that I was in Abuja this January on Business while she was there? She says she was in Gwagwalanda., I was lodged at a hotel not too far away for a week yet never made any attempt to reach out to her cool

I find Mama V interesting from a psychological point of view and all of it starts and ends on Nairaland.

The last thing I will ever do in this world is complicate my peaceful life with you Ladies forever women. Certainly not with your queen, Mama V.

Thank you very much.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
uncleck:
SsisterFire, you've been mentioning me and accusing me of running away even though I told you that I'm going to be super busy throughout this year. That's by the way.

Tell me something about perfection as described in the Bible. You know the story that Adam and Eve were created perfect and sinless until they rebelled in Eden. Say what you know about that story.

Also, why was Jesus killed, especially excruciatingly? Does it lend any credence to the Genesis account of perfection?
...It looks like I am forcing u againsts ur will on this thread,
...I don't believe u and ur claim of so busy , let's just say is the case of priority
In my world even when having sex u are connecting with a scienctific humanoid , even as u are cumming u are asking about one thing and another ,
...yesterday I was so busy ...but seeking knowledge with u my angels made me type here ,
Like...
Vivianne: Madam have u brought the wares
( She types to akamariner ...)
Vivianne: hello ,bia nwanyia change this rubbish ( she types to j.marthins who is on awol now)
Instead of wasting my time chatting a lover or searching for gossips , I search for knowledge in my idle moments, then use to chatting lovers in my busy moments,
... uncleck , now know SisterFire and her everyday life
" SISTERFIRE CANT LIE ON HER BED CHATTING A LOVER ON TWITTER OR WOEVER
SHE EITHER HAVE SEX OR SEARCH FOR SCIENCE Humanoid'S IDEOLOGIES WITH A CODE,
, now I put it to u Mr uncleck that u are not working 24/7 but many things like ur babes or other petite reasons is why u aren't here, I have no problem with that ...
...ok let's say I am so INCONSEQUENTIAL to waste ur precious time( time with girls) upon ,

...ur Question looks like u ask it because I can't let u breathe , oh I can't breathe ! I can't breathe ...that's ur case with me grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
uncleck:
SsisterFire, you've been mentioning me and accusing me of running away even though I told you that I'm going to be super busy throughout this year. That's by the way.

Tell me something about perfection as described in the Bible. You know the story that Adam and Eve were created perfect and sinless until they rebelled in Eden. Say what you know about that story.

Also, why was Jesus killed, especially excruciatingly? Does it lend any credence to the Genesis account of perfection?
... damn it my love
Nothing special about Adam and Eve creation just that they were created with greatest maliciousness ever known in creations of daughters n (un)winged Humanoids , and that's his cowardly invention
... hahahahaahahahaha grin some wickedness has no limit , that's Yahweh for u , he wanted animals in humanskin instead of giants with multiple dominions like we use to do ,
...Lack of wisdom in him sparked up great fear in his soul that he no longer care to continue on creation of 17-19ft giants but 5-6ft creatures , and isn't possible that a dominion of a giant will be giving to you , he knows that universal concept that's y u barely stay up to 120years against giants who stay up to 1000-5000years,
...Now to understand what yahweh did 8000yrs ago , he knows dominion deals with sizes then he went ahead to invent ur kinds so tiny cos of fear and he hated d sights of giants he n others created , I use to have serious brain tumor trying to listen to u , because I have to bend down as if I want to worship u ( that's if I don't wanna pick u up like twigs)
... What happened 8000yrs ago is just like abandoning 6thuman project and creating 1ft human who has same dominion as dog , ... Then ur homo-model started procreating , my likes who created giants where disappointed and didn't react when the giants where hunted down for a cowardly extinction , many Humanoids including the blue skins came in after much more and saw the tiny creatures moving here n there , they have no case than to bow to the weaknesses of yahweh and started creating u tiny creatures here n there with little years to live, REMEMBER A DOG CAN NEVER BE GIVING A HUMAN DOMINION...So will a dominion of REPTILIANs and giant humans given to humans ,

Jesus wasn't killed , he acted a movie and his minnions marketed it to an extent then the selfish Romans finished work ,
... It has always been Catholic, apostolic and Romans ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
@sisterfire
Please give me a detailed history or story of life on earth before the gods came? By detailed I mean when Earthus was seen as the only female on earth or so I read and how she had giants humanoid of 13 to 14 feet height around her then. I don't mind if you have a full book on it or an encyclopaedia of it just want a clearer picture.
If possible I can drop my mail for you to send it.thank you??

Except you are waldis of that time, the half sister of faulkin(Yeshua, Jesus) then there might not be any need to answer the question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...It looks like I am forcing u againsts ur will on this thread,
...I don't believe u and ur claim of so busy , let's just say is the case of priority
In my world even when having sex u are connecting with a scienctific humanoid , even as u are cumming u are asking about one thing and another ,
...yesterday I was so busy ...but seeking knowledge with u my angels made me type here ,
Like...
Vivianne: Madam have u brought the wares
( She types to akamariner ...)
Vivianne: hello ,bia nwanyia change this rubbish ( she types to j.marthins who is on awol now)
Instead of wasting my time chatting a lover or searching for gossips , I search for knowledge in my idle moments, then use to chatting lovers in my busy moments,
... uncleck , now know SisterFire and her everyday life
" SISTERFIRE CANT LIE ON HER BED CHATTING A LOVER ON TWITTER OR WOEVER
SHE EITHER HAVE SEX OR SEARCH FOR SCIENCE Humanoid'S IDEOLOGIES WITH A CODE,
, now I put it to u Mr uncleck that u are not working 24/7 but many things like ur babes or other petite reasons is why u aren't here, I have no problem with that ...
...ok let's say I am so INCONSEQUENTIAL to waste ur precious time( time with girls) upon ,

...ur Question looks like u ask it because I can't let u breathe , oh I can't breathe ! I can't breathe ...that's ur case with me grin

Just check your time, it's almost 9:30. I just came back (this early because I didn't eat tonight 'cos I'm having stomach upset). I've not even taken my bath. By 6am I'm already off...

Do you expect me to browse while on top of building measuring skeleton or while operating machines inside factory or during transit while I call clients and check up on installers? Or I should use my early morning and late evenings when I take care of my side hustle? I specifically told you that I will hustle with everything in me this year because I suffered too much last year. I'm not exaggerating my busy schedule.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
... damn it my love
Nothing special about Adam and Eve creation just that they were created with greatest maliciousness ever known in creations of daughters n (un)winged Humanoids ,
... hahahahaahahahaha grin some wickedness has no limit , that's Yahweh for u , he wanted animals in humanskin instead of giants with multiple dominions like we use to do ,
...Lack of wisdom in him sparked up great fear in his soul that he no longer care to continue on creation of 17-19ft giants but 5-6ft creatures , and isn't possible that a dominion of a giant will be giving to you , he knows that universal concept that's y u barely stay up to 120years against giants who stay up to 1000-5000years,
...Now to understand what yahweh did 8000yrs ago , he knows dominion deals with sizes then he went ahead to invent ur kinds so tiny cos of fear and he hated d sights of giants he n others created , I use to have serious brain tumor trying to listen to u , because I have to bend down as if I want to worship u ( that's if I don't wanna pick u up like twigs)
... What happened 8000yrs ago is just like abandoning 6thuman project and creating 1ft human who has same dominion as dog , ...

[b]Jesus wasn't killed , he acted a movie and his minnions marketed it [/b]to an extent then the selfish Romans finished work ,
... It has always been Catholic, apostolic and Romans ,
Please elaborate more on the bolded. If he wasn't killed, how come about the crucification story, the beating and torture that was witnessed by the public and the burial story etc.

Secondly, are you saying that all the story of Eden, perfection, forbidden fruits etc are lies?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
uncleck:
Just check your time, it's almost 9:30. I just came back (this early because I didn't eat tonight 'cos I'm having stomach upset). I've not even taken my bath. By 6am I'm already off...

Do you expect me to browse while on top of building measuring skeleton or while operating machines inside factory or during transit while I call clients and check up on installers? Or I should use my early morning and late evenings when I take care of my side hustle? I specifically told you that I will hustle with everything in me this year because I suffered too much last year. I'm not exaggerating my busy schedule.
...I know ur pains , It will be over in distance time and remember what didn't kill u will make u stronger , if not u suffered u would have been praising Jesus for providing for u , when is ur wise dad that provided for u

BUT SWEAR TO nature that ur sons n Daughters wont suffer wat u suffer , AS U DO DIS U AR HELPING URSELF AND A FUTURE GREAT TOWN from ur loins
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
uncleck:
Please elaborate more on the bolded. If he wasn't killed, how come about the crucification story, the beating and torture that was witnessed by the public and the burial story etc.

Secondly, are you saying that all the story of Eden, perfection, forbidden fruits etc are lies?
... My brother was beaten for his selfish banditry , but escaped death by cross like a thief he is ... Then the programming started by the two rival forces of Catholic and apostolic which saw thousands of death, that nature put a curse on the two names forever ,
...B4 tiny brains will present Martin Luther ,Henry 1V and Vatican as d beginners in the wars of APO-CATH WARS still in coldwar today,
Tiny brain uche , Martin Luther and pope then isn't d starter of that war but d 2 Ps...
So as I was saying the rival forces started d programmiings of d humanoids when Férælkïrínscû died of boredom in a lonely path, and the emperors / emperors of programmings ( Popes) finished off d whole things according to the two rival fairytales

... What happened 8000yrs ago is just a cowardly act by a no honour Jehovah , he was afraid the giants will reach 500yrs and start asking questions ,then he made a worm and called it his creation , sorry for my arrogance but that's how we view it then
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ahasco:
@sisterfire
Please give me a detailed history or story of life on earth before the gods came? By detailed I mean when Earthus was seen as the only female on earth or so I read and how she had giants humanoid of 13 to 14 feet height around her then. I don't mind if you have a full book on it or an encyclopaedia of it just want a clearer picture.
If possible I can drop my mail for you to send it.thank you??

Except you are waldis of that time, the half sister of faulkin(Yeshua, Jesus) then there might not be any need to answer the question
... mother as the aspect of d supreme inventor has follow come servants and friends in REPTILIANs and red sepents which are aspects of my mum, are procreating in peace, while my mother was seeing to them in present day Philippines , then like my adopted dad a red serpent the first told me " after a 1000 the winged and unwinged Humanoids flew in ,inclusters ...few were friendly and some are callous,

...waldis is waldis , and great daughterRunès... riem'na•wægΠis...læi. is herself ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

grin

Ever wondered why I haven't bothered to meet her in all these years even when the flight from Lagos to PH is cheap? Do you even know that I was in Abuja this January on Business while she was there? She says she was in Gwagwalanda., I was lodged at a hotel not too far away for a week yet never made any attempt to reach out to her cool

I find Mama V interesting from a psychological point of view and all of it starts and ends on Nairaland.

The last thing I will ever do in this world is complicate my peaceful life with you Ladies forever women. Certainly not with your queen, Mama V.

Thank you very much.
...because a fool called u a Wiseman u are bouncing upandan , just like how gworo chewers are calling buhari* a Wiseman,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Sisterfire try and write a book...I will be one of your buyer...You've touched so much about the concept and the philosophy of good and evil, foolishness and wisdom, reincarnation, life after death and many other existential questions and problems.
It will go a long way. Many Nigerians will find it hard to resonate with what you are saying if they can't even question the Bible by asking simple questions like:
1. who wrote the Bible
2. who compiled it
3. when was each book of the Bible written and compiled
4. Who stored it over thousands of years
5 who appointed and selected the books that should be included as canonical books
6. on what basis were some canonical books removed and added and why is the book of the Bible 66?
7 Did God himself pick the books of the Bible to be included during compilation?
8 Did God appoint anyone has compilator.......then when was that...and whom did he appoint...
8 Why did Pagan historical actors like Emperors and Ceasers have so much influence on the Bible
9..Who truly wrote Ecclesiastes, proverb, and may more books in the Bible with controversial authors...
All these are basic questions and many more philosophical questions I started asking before I was 18...that I have now followed suit to search for answers......

So leave Nigerians with their little dull brain energy and write a book based on your own knowledge and experience.....it will go a long way
...I have books written million years ago talking about intimidation and how to come off it, birth , Sex , Armageddøn , war of Lilith etc they are in Egypt and India ...apart from intellectuals who hungers for nature's secret normal humans like uncleck will call it demonic accounts of nature ,
So I have removed my minds about pushing universal truths n ideologies on you humans,
My book about birth n amazons was vindicated when a girl in portharcourt was giving birth to and was abandoned in a heavy rain by her mum and was later trained by d Grandmum, that's around 1987, my mother told me about her n I mark that same girl and made her my priority.
At age of 7 that girl wounded my junior brother 12 and disgraced him in a mud , d yeye boy came crying to mum...
Dats by d way As I talk to you she is d Strongest girl in portharcourt ,she is based in Russia now in KGB,
Runèslania my offsprings( parts of Rome, Romania and parts of Hungary )6000yrs ago read part of d book and branded me a goddess of breast milk ,Dey didn't understand that book till date , so y making a book which no humans can understand public ,
...but automatically I made myself robot here so u can know few things ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
dammyz101:

Good pm, my swt fire, how are u doing? I miss u so much.
I want to knw d difrnce btwn powers of a native doctor, and ucultist, a witch or wizzard, and an ogbanje.
...A NATIVE DOCTOR CAN BE A GIFTED , centuries back many gifted who survived d torture of been called ogbanjé uwa will open up a trade to put food on the table , if he can make water float in the air , he must be from d gods ..that's wats elevate Dem , but many are buying suits nowadays

Typing.,.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Freespirited Why are u awake ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
Freespirited Why are u awake ?
Hmmmmm. You know great men don't sleep early... unfortunately you've gone
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 2:33am On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...because a fool called u a Wiseman u are bouncing upandan , just like how gworo chewers are calling buhari* a Wiseman,

Whoever told you I need to be called a wise man to bounce upandan or have you known me to stay one place before? Ever? grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Hmmmmm. You know great men don't sleep early... unfortunately you've gone
...yes u are a great man
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes u are a great man

1. Hypocrites cannot be great men simply cos they don't have money to use a generator when NEPA takes light at night so cannot sleep till dawn but will just be crawling all over Narialand like ghosts.

2. Hypocrites still can't be great men simply cos they told you to go write a book.

This particular hypocrite is a proper ass.hole who is - in his own slang - looking to be seriously pussified by you. In other words, he'll do anything to get under your skirts including praising and worshiping you for spawning rubbish. sad

Now, now fine women don't attack me. I'm only telling the truth and you know it.

If he ever invites you for dinner wear an iron pant, padlock the damn thing and throw away the key just to be safe. You know how much I care.

Cheerio!!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

1. Hypocrites cannot be great men simply cos they don't have money to use a generator when NEPA takes light at night so cannot sleep till dawn but will just be crawling all over Narialand like ghosts.

2. Hypocrites still can't be great men simply cos they told you to go write a book.

This particular hypocrite is a proper ass.hole who is - in his own slang - looking to be seriously pussified by you. In other words, he'll do anything to get under your skirts including praising and worshiping you for spawning rubbish. sad

Now, now fine women don't attack me. I'm only telling the truth and you know it.

If he ever invites you for dinner wear an iron pant, padlock the damn thing and throw away the key just to be safe. You know how much I care.

Cheerio!!!
...pls tell me y u say he is a hypocrite , just a reason ...start talking
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
... damn it my love
Nothing special about Adam and Eveed with ousn that's his cowardly invention
...Lack of wisdom in him sparked up great fear in his soul that he no longer care to continue on creation of 17-19ft giants but 5ion of a giant will be giving to you , he knows that universal concept that's y u barely stay up to 120years against giantsars,
...weh did 8000yrs ago , he kno went
In genesis 1, humans had total dominion over the fishes in the sea, the birds in the sky and all the animals that move along the ground. Man was virtually a god on earth despite fallen from grace to grass. Even the so called giants had to resort to bully. And BTW, the death of christ wasn't some kind of hollywood trick like you rightly claim, it was real life. it actually happened.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Liposure:
In genesis 1, humans had total dominion over the fishes in the sea, the birds in the sky and all the animals that move along the ground. Man was virtually a god on earth despite fallen from grace to grass. Even the so called giants had to resort to bully. And BTW, the death of christ wasn't some kind of hollywood trick like you rightly claim, it was real life. it actually happened.
...if u say humans have dominion over fishes , Then dogs have dominion over stray chickens ,lizard's and bushmeats
...lions n tigers has dominion over the jungle ,

You have less dominion than any humanoid higher creations ,

Now , what are d difference between dominion, soul and brain? Not even Adeboye can get it right .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...if u say humans have dominion over fishes , Then dogs have dominion over stray chickens ,lizard's and bushmeats
...lions n tigers has dominion over the jungle ,

You have less dominion than any humanoid higher creations ,

Now , what is dominion?

Domination is calabar craze with a passion

I know you have Calabar blood but that's the truth grin grin cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...pls tell me y u say he is a hypocrite , just a reason ...start talking

When he first arrived on this thread he was behaving like a Christian, evewn Rekhina pointed it out. The attacked me sef i thought he was a pastor or something who saw you as pure poison only for him to turn around and start kissing your ass with a vengeance grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

When he first arrived on this thread he was behaving like a Christian, evewn Rekhina pointed it out. The attacked me sef i thought he was a pastor or something who saw you as pure poison only for him to turn around and start kissing your ass with a vengeance grin
...I don't remember him insulting me , but u rubbished urself here not me ,by calling urself old slack pussy , useless stink pussy ... Remember?
Now u are back to me once more like 2yrs ago .
Y are u accusing him of what you are doing? That's not fair . ... At least him n dammyz101 has been asking me several questions since page 4 even as I mention blood ,rape and murder like a poisonous marine queen ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Domination is calabar craze with a passion

I know you have Calabar blood but that's the truth grin grin cool
... Have you been to eket ntutu market in oron abasi , akwa ibom? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
... Have you been to eket ntutu market in oron abasi , akwa ibom? cheesy

Nope, what's there?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...I don't remember him insulting me , but u rubbished urself here not me ,by calling urself old slack pussy , useless stink pussy ... Remember?
Now u are back to me once more like 2yrs ago .
Y are u accusing him of what you are doing? That's not fair . ... At least him n dammyz101 has been asking me several questions since page 4 even as I mention blood ,rape and murder like a poisonous marine queen ...

grin

Do you see how perfectly you just twisted the truth and spiced it up with a few facts? That's one of the things i find fascinating about you.... In all my life I've never met an accomplished lair. You are the first and your are really good. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
uncleck:
Who else is interested in the affairs of humans?

I'm following this thread back to back. This I must say is as interesting as otems DoctUFOs. Please ... let more of these people come forth and water the land that has been dried up by evil and deceit of religious, traditional,and cultural beliefs and by the time they are all dealth with Hmm I can't imagine the peace and I mean true peace, love, happiness and rest of mind for the humans. Aside that I expect many creatures living in harmony with others solving difficult problems together, creating things to help each other, oh I perceive such already happening inside me as I meditate. How long we had to wait for this, patience is really a virtue!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

grin

Do you see how perfectly you just twisted the truth and spiced it up with a few facts? That's one of the things i find fascinating about you.... In all my life I've never met an accomplished lair. You are the first and your are really good. grin
...One day you shall reincanate as a goat and tell them in the stead how the world started during the days of Adam and also how earth rotate round the sun ...then u shall feel same thing I feel as u call me expert in complicating truth,

...around 600AD some wise men n women where not only mocked but killed by saying one day a mighty object( airplane) shall fly about the sky in future, ...has it not happened?

Bible made u fools and not my concern
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...One day you shall reincanate as a goat and tell them in the stead how the world started during the days of Adam and also how earth rotate round the sun ...then u shall feel same thing I feel as u call me expert in complicating truth,

...around 600AD some wise men n women where not only mocked but killed by saying one day a mighty object( airplane) shall fly about the sky in future, ...has it not happened?

Bible made u fools and not my concern

grin grin grin

e pain am!!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

grin grin grin

e pain am!!!!
...the pain is on you as you took up the title " GOAT " grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.