Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207524 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...I have one but .... cheesy

That black Dangote trailer? All of it still dey enter fast and smooth ba?

You pussy is too wide, I've said that before. you need to retire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

I'm not lost like you bro... pray to find your way first

Hmmm, you are perfectly lost and there are so many like you.

You and your likes are the reason I'm wasting good time exposing her while you are more bothered about your sleeping preeq getting e-stimulated. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

But people like Oyedepo believe in the name and they prosper today...is it that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are fake...just asking
...where is ur brain ?
Y is it that is only d pastors , choirmistresses ( like me) and few elders that prospers ?
Cos is a total business
They use that name to swindle poor masses and prosper , now they go about telling everyone they have business that they don't eat church tithes ,whereby they are eating from it ,using it to open big companies n lie church money is for Jesus ...confront them openly they murder u in a treacherous manner that who ever that heard about ur death shall give holyspirit glory ,

Don't let ur brain go idle ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hmmm, you are perfectly lost and many like you.

You are the reason I'm wasting good time exposing while you more bothered about your sleeping preeq. grin
You are just a troll Ogbeni...anyone who takes u serious no geh brain...I hope sisterfire is not taking u serious....apart from maybe you give her some dose of laughter, typical of simps, when she's bored...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...I didn't say Juju priest are reincanated beings plss o , I said gifted , ogbanjes' aren't reincanated higher beings...
U said apprentice '
we can acquire special gifts of the gifted through intense learning I said something like that many threads back ,
But we have fakes everywhere ...dammy go back and read the message again espiacially d ones concerning witches , u will use it n understand more of native doctors

Sorry i misplaced d fact, its clearer now.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...where is ur brain ?
Y is it that is only d pastors , choirmistresses ( like me) and few elders that prospers ?
Cos is a total business
They use that name to swindle poor masses and prosper , now they go about telling everyone they have business that they don't eat church tithes ,whereby they are eating from it ,using it to open big companies n lie church money is for Jesus ...confront them openly they murder u in a treacherous manner that who ever that heard about ur death shall give holyspirit glory ,

Don't let ur brain go idle ,

Lol...we all know the truth...I only ask on behalf of normal Christian who will probably point at him as an example of prosperity through his name...
Pastor they enjoy...I may become a pastor one-day so that I can get away with eating peoples tithe..and fuckkkk fresh choir pvssies...God's mercy kuku endureth forever
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are just a troll Ogbeni...anyone who takes u serious no geh brain...I hope sisterfire is not taking u serious....apart from maybe you give her some dose of laughter when she's bored
...he has been masturbating with wat I type here like sapiosexual of kalu61 , he has called me terrible names but I wasn't angry , I went awol not by him but by a jealous n envious igboboy called uchenageme, the guy is y people avoid some igbos
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are just a troll Ogbeni...anyone who takes u serious no geh brain...I hope sisterfire is not taking u serious....apart from maybe you give her some dose of laughter when she's bored

Maybe I'm just a troll but it's a means to an end and I always achieve that end. For example by trolling I moved this thread from Romance section where sisterfire set it up to get high traffic and down to this dead Dating and meet zone where you found it while looking for hookups grin

Sisterfire is always bored and will do anything to get attention from gullible folks like you. It's what she lives for.

Come to think of it, smart man you think you are look at the questions you are asking.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...he has been masturbating with wat I type here like sapiosexual of kalu61 , he has called me terrible names but I wasn't angry , I went awol not by him but by a jealous n envious igboboy called uchenageme, the guy is y people avoid some igbos

Vivian, you are just full of sh.it.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

pls Dont be horniey e joor...Na innocent Diildo or finger go suffer am.....spare them tonight
Meanwhile, fvvcking with ya lesbian sisters or fvbcking a really preeick u desire, which one excites and satisfy you the most

Sisterfire..answer the above question before I command your pvvsy to overflow like river Benue
...tribing with Kalsarat gives me many orgasm , but holding a shoulder of a man gives me fulfillment of great warmth n assurance! When my hbd rises I go for a man n when typsey I go for a female or male
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...tribing with Kalsarat gives me many orgasm , but holding a shoulder of a man gives me fulfillment of great warmth n assurance! When my hbd rises I go for a man n when typsey I go for a female or male

Don't forget 25 inch cucumber... the ultimate for you.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Maybe I'm just a troll but it's a means to an end and I always achieve that end. For example by trolling I moved this thread from Romance section where sisterfire set it up to get high traffic and down to this dead Dating and meet zone where you found it while looking for hookups grin

Sisterfire is always bored and will do anything to get attention from gullible folks like you. It's what she lives for.

Come to think of it, smart man you think you are look at the questions you are asking.
Trolling make u happy I know...that must be the end.
I'm not a good or a smart man...don't be a fuul. I never said I was smart....I'm the most foolish entity here. Hope it makes u happy..Dopemu...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

Trolling make u happy I know...that must be the end.
I'm not a good or a smart man...don't be a fuul. I never said I was smart....I'm the most foolish entity here. Hope it makes u happy..Dopemu...

Actually it makes me sad to see you lost in a worm infested old pussy twice your age... aturu ocha!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Actually it makes me sad to see you lost in a worm infested old pussy twice your age... aturu ocha!
okay.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

okay.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Simping Puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
honesty and candidness can't go more than that..u are truly a special being. I pray u will be fine.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

honesty and candidness can't go more than that..u are truly a special being. I pray u will be fine.

Who will you pray to for her?

You are not smart are you?

Oh i forgot... you already said you weren't.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

...tanks dear , y will I pretend when with humans , I can pretend a little in d presence of Supreme INVENTOR , which isn't possible I shall meet it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...tanks dear , y will I pretend when with humans , I can pretend a little in d presence of Supreme INVENTOR , which isn't possible I shall meet it

You won't meet squat cos you are misguided and so full of yourself.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
It's obvious...and sometimes do you wonder why ladies who are used to pretending don't come on this thread? tell us why u think gals don't come here with questions......

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mandela27: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
This OP is a dumb outdated she goat

The moment I saw her age I knew she was suffering so much from boredom and she misses young age she just came here to spill trash with so much confidence for dull brains to feel like they've seen a different type of woman.

manipulation 101.

I pity u madam just kuku die na u don old... someone will ask a direct question and you will be replying with confusing words Asif u don't understand clear English to answer them normally yet u claim to be a goddess goddess my nyash. ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

It's obvious...and sometimes do you wonder why ladies who are used to pretending don't come on this thread? tell us why u think gals don't come here with questions......
( I said something about it and received a ban cos of it ) but I will be as plain as a kindergarten child...WHAT U ASK IS WRITTEN IN MY SOGUSÇU OF GIVING N TAKING
...when you give so much and don't receive then as a truthful and honourable being u You shall look up in the sky , And cry " oh Lord I gave all I have to the sick y are my wallowing in hopelessness? " after 3yrs no answer upon ur kindheartedness then u crave for those like me so rare to deprogramme you n keep u same level with ur European counterparts ...now this is for average male in Africa , when ur parents provide for u n praise Jesus Christ for that and fight those who call Jesus rapist his true character , you forgot that ur parents wealth , affliction and connections shall vanish one day , then is between u n Jesus ...then u find him wanting ,n

WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND
Rich parents or no rich parents they have their vaginas as a weapon to survive ,
Eg Amaka a choirister is jobless for four years after doing much ( little anyway) for Jesus , instead of looking up in the sky to ASK MY GOD Y WILL U ABANDON ME ( just like d males) ...she uses her vagina as leverage to get chinedu, Mike, segun, kamaal, dpo, serg aliyu , uncle Philip , John( her blood brother) n, Owusu ( in ss2) to get what she needed ,( highest antibiotics shall be bought to reduce tensions in her genitals , )
Now after turning u MALE fools to ATM she goes to church early every Sunday to thank her sweet Jesus for providing for her even in her joblessness , she will cry of the great love Jesus has for her while u as a man is weeping Jesus abandoned you
...kpata kpata her Jesus is an understanding god , during counseling she pours out her shortcomings n will still fvck d counselor n make him another ATM
...Talk about unfortunate ashawos standing in Mallview hotel , lekki she will shout they are sinners and needs Christ " talk about Jesus as a TERRORIST and yahweh been locked up she will tell u ,you are lost my dear"
u as a fool will now say sister amaka might be on the right part and SisterFire is here misleading us like the satanic agent she is ...see how she talk so unclean like succubus Lilith uchenageme is so right ,
Now y do u want sister amaka to ask me questions when she gains so much from men and Reverend fathers of the church , HER REDEEMER MADE IT POSSIBLE COS SHE IS ADA JESUS...do women love truth ask your self that question?
Do women love justice?
Do women talk of honour?
In my world women who lacks honour are killed or they commit suicide in shame
...no matter how u doubt wat I type now ,the truth remains I am making an understatement ... Remove the vaginas n buttholes of women and see them full here asking me is Jesus actually not around us, ?
Is holyspirit so locked up like seriously ?
.. .

Let them Use dia tongues 2 count dia teeth ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
Using the word *Masturbation of all the half truth you wrote here along side MY NAME is an insult to my intellectual sagacity. I got lovely things that stimulate my brain not my preek as some guys flock your buttocks grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Mandela27:
This OP is a dumb outdated she goat

The moment I saw her age I knew she was suffering so much from boredom and she misses young age she just came here to spill trash with so much confidence for dull brains to feel like they've seen a different type of woman.

manipulation 101.

I pity u madam just kuku die na u don old... someone will ask a direct question and you will be replying with confusing words Asif u don't understand clear English to answer them normally yet u claim to be a goddess goddess my nyash. ode
... Y say I am manipulative?LISTEN , I AM DEPROGRAMMING YOU HUMANS WHO NEEDED ONE , MAYBE THATS WHAT U ILLITERATE CALL MANIPULATIONS , I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED , WHEN I AM HALFWAY U SHALL FEAR SCIENCE INSTEAD OF HEAD PROGRAMMING , ...
I am not bored cos my life is filled with parties n merriments , Everyone here shall bear me witNess with several photos of me and my daughters in great fiestas
...n Small kid how old are u ? When a word confuses you know that is rated +30 then u read it after 7years then u understand it well
Be nice to me ,I have no grudges against u but ur enemies
..a quick one darling ,can you swear with ur life that I am actually 45yrs u tiny worm grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2021
kalu61:
Using the word *Masturbation of all the half truth you wrote here along side MY NAME is an insult to my intellectual sagacity. I got lovely things that stimulate my brain not my preek as some guys flock your buttocks grin
...at least they aren't over me like u n bigcowhorn tracking me as Federal government tracks nnamdi kanu...you are quoting me on every masturbation thread n I am returning it , so much for a sapiosexual crooner grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...at least they aren't over me like u n bigcowhorn tracking me as Federal government tracks nnamdi kanu...you are quoting me on every masturbation thread n I am returning it , so much for a sapiosexual crooner grin
Over you! Are you kidding me or you just need a company on this thread this midnight.

No dear, l'm not over you. Not at all. I love the fact that your brain capacity is a bit above your gender; kind of upgrade from MB to GB but that can't make a tetrabyte like myself masturbate over it. Not when you cease every opportunity to demarket my tribe.

If l track you, l will get you but of what use is it to me. Those who tracks you follow you like flies even when they hate what they like, just like the dude above me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:58am On Feb 15, 2021
kalu61:
Over you! Are you kidding me or you just need a company on this thread this midnight.

No dear, l'm not over you. Not at all. I love the fact that your brain capacity is a bit above your gender; kind of upgrade from MB to GB but that can't make a tetrabyte like myself masturbate over it. Not when you cease every opportunity to demarket my tribe.

If l track you, l will get you but of what use is it to me. Those who tracks you follow you like flies even when they hate what they like, just like the dude above me .
...d emboldened remind me of NEYO N RIHANNA'S .. I HATE THAT I LOVE U .. seriously speaking not all loves keeping slaves , I hate it and the programmers love it ,

Bia Oga KALU! KALUU !! Kalu nwankwo !!! cheesy
isi na nna' emebi afa umuigbo eh? Odirokwa mma ooo!
Odirokwa mma nna mu ochie dike ,
Biko ekwekwana ka Ezenwanyi ibeku n' adaibeku aka Apunaanwu nu ihe a ina ako ,

Inukwam echichi

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 1:18am On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...d emboldened remind me of NEYO N RIHANNA'S .. I HATE THAT I LOVE U .. seriously speaking not all loves keeping slaves , I hate it and the programmers love it ,

Bia Oga KALU! KALUU !! Kalu nwankwo !!! cheesy
isi na nna' emebi afa umuigbo eh? Odirokwa mma ooo!
Odirokwa mma nna mu ochie dike ,
Biko ekwekwana ka Ezenwanyi ibeku n' adaibeku aka Apunaanwu nu ihe a ina ako ,

Inukwam echichi
grin
No wonder Mandela said "If you want to speak to a man's head, speak English but you want to speak to his heart, speak his language"

I will not fall for it until I'm convinced. Remember, l called you out for it sometime ago.

Headache and nasal mestruation are messing me up....dusty dry air and my brain can't hibernate. l hate it when l suffer it. l got to go to the kitchen. Feeling hungry.

Nsogbu adighi, l will be watching you closely.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2021
kalu61:
grin
No wonder Mandela said "If you want to speak to a man's head, speak English but you want to speak to his heart, speak his language"

I will not fall for it until I'm convinced. Remember, l called you out for it sometime ago.

Headache and nasal mestruation are messing me up....dusty dry air and my brain can't hibernate. l hate it when l suffer it. l got to go to the kitchen. Feeling hungry.

Nsogbu adighi, l will be watching you closely.
...As you can see
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mandela27: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
... Y say I am manipulative?LISTEN , I AM DEPROGRAMMING YOU HUMANS WHO NEEDED ONE , MAYBE THATS WHAT U ILLITERATE CALL MANIPULATIONS , I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED , WHEN I AM HALFWAY U SHALL FEAR SCIENCE INSTEAD OF HEAD PROGRAMMING , ...
I am not bored cos my life is filled with parties n merriments , Everyone here shall bear me witNess with several photos of me and my daughters in great fiestas

Abeg shift
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
( I said something about it and received a ban cos of it ) but I will be as plain as a kindergarten child...WHAT U ASK IS WRITTEN IN MY SOGUSÇU OF GIVING N TAKING
...when you give so much and don't receive then as a truthful and honourable being u You shall look up in the sky , And cry " oh Lord I gave all I have to the sick y are my wallowing in hopelessness? " after 3yrs no answer upon ur kindheartedness then u crave for those like me so rare to deprogramme you n keep u same level with ur European counterparts ...now this is for average male in Africa , when ur parents provide for u n praise Jesus Christ for that and fight those who call Jesus rapist his true character , you forgot that ur parents wealth , affliction and connections shall vanish one day , then is between u n Jesus ...then u find him wanting ,n

WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND
Rich parents or no rich parents they have their vaginas as a weapon to survive ,
Eg Amaka a choirister is jobless for four years after doing much ( little anyway) for Jesus , instead of looking up in the sky to ASK MY GOD Y WILL U ABANDON ME ( just like d males) ...she uses her vagina as leverage to get chinedu, Mike, segun, kamaal, dpo, serg aliyu , uncle Philip , John( her blood brother) n, Owusu ( in ss2) to get what she needed ,( highest antibiotics shall be bought to reduce tensions in her genitals , )
Now after turning u MALE fools to ATM she goes to church early every Sunday to thank her sweet Jesus for providing for her even in her joblessness , she will cry of the great love Jesus has for her while u as a man is weeping Jesus abandoned you
...kpata kpata her Jesus is an understanding god , during counseling she pours out her shortcomings n will still fvck d counselor n make him another ATM
...Talk about unfortunate ashawos standing in Mallview hotel , lekki she will shout they are sinners and needs Christ " talk about Jesus as a TERRORIST and yahweh been locked up she will tell u ,you are lost my dear"
u as a fool will now say sister amaka might be on the right part and SisterFire is here misleading us like the satanic agent she is ...see how she talk so unclean like succubus Lilith uchenageme is so right ,
Now y do u want sister amaka to ask me questions when she gains so much from men and Reverend fathers of the church , HER REDEEMER MADE IT POSSIBLE COS SHE IS ADA JESUS...do women love truth ask your self that question?
Do women love justice?
Do women talk of honour?
In my world women who lacks honour are killed or they commit suicide in shame
...no matter how u doubt wat I type now ,the truth remains I am making an understatement ... Remove the vaginas n buttholes of women and see them full here asking me is Jesus actually not around us, ?
Is holyspirit so locked up like seriously ?
.. .

Let them Use dia tongues 2 count dia teeth ,
This up here is another masterpiece truth!
This is sure not coming from an average woman. If even an average knows this to be true, she will never say it..it shows who u really are.
The only woman in history that I know who ever wrote so much crystal clear truth about women, though she dint expose much religious issues about women, is the writer of "The MANIPULATED MAN". She was also on another level. When she wrote that book in I think 40 something years ago, she was heavily criticized, gagged and stripped of honour by all women groups in the United States, and the book was later seized and banned from circulation. lol..but truth can never remain hidden for life.
It was really amazing that a woman could write such book, just in same way it's amazing how you bare out certain unpleasant truth about your own gender.
Any man who have sense or who wishes to have sense should read that book
However, I understand why such things are not said in the public so that gullible men won't get sense.....
You easily shell out Redpill truth abt women the few times u touch on questions pertaining to them but some fools here think u are catching cruise. Well-done Sisterfire. You sure know your onions.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...n Small kid how old are u ? When a word confuses you know that is rated +30 then u read it after 7years then u understand it well
Be nice to me ,I have no grudges against u but ur enemies
..a quick one darling ,can you swear with ur life that I am actually 45yrs u tiny worm grin

You are not deprograming anything, just dishing out crap.

Manipulative... this guy called you manipulative? Hmmmm, I think myself and Steve have said that about you several times in the past.

No smoke without a fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.