Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207547 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Akamariner:

lol, thanks a lot, i have every tool now, all i need is discipline.
Can I KnoW d tools?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...pg 45 ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't worry...
Sturbborn warlock LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅT•HhsSÇÙ aka lilith is also coming back not in Russia nor United States but in Nigeria or ghana...she may come from sokoto since she said she doesnt wanna be a Christian brought up,
...now she sings naturally then , n once a singer is a singer forever....now do d math grin

Yes PG 45, but now in 50. Just started some days back and kinda busy Al through the week except for sundays, my resting day. I guess Lilith will be bringing justice?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Ahasco:

Yes PG 45 just started some days back and kinda busy Al through the week except for sundays, my resting day. I guess Lilith will be bringing justice?
...ok but u are fast though, Laila isn't coming for justice but coming to incite through music and gold, Laila which is also Lilith have no case with Satan but Lucifer his worst enemy , she might be giving 3 options for defence ie teleportation , sand manipulations n 2000G power ( click beetles has 7-10,000G) , she has scores to settle with Allah
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...ok but u are fast though, Laila isn't coming for justice but coming to incite through music and gold, Laila which is also Lilith have no case with Satan but Lucifer his worst enemy , she might be giving 3 options for defence ie teleportation , sand manipulations n 2000G power ( click beetles has 7-10,000G) , she has scores to settle with Allah

Are you saying she will come after a thousand years after Satan and himself Lucifer would have been freed from their imprisonment? Or she is coming to fight Lucifer's programmers in these times?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ahasco:

Are you saying she will come after a thousand years after Satan and himself Lucifer would have been freed from their imprisonment? Or she is coming to fight Lucifer's programmers in these times?
...Laila like moslem calls her just want to help d lucifer programmed ,she won't wait till 1000yrs , she will be born in the north before 2030 ,like she promised me her mother and creator ,
This will b d first time a higher being is coming to save d Lucifer programmed ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...tanks love ♥
At least if i am a bloodsucker , i will be sucking d bloods of fools outnumbering the wise by 90: 10
that's y told u ,that no single universal law said Do good to others ...
They only said " make paradise here n there" and don't do others what u hate them do to you " when u laugh dos suffering injustice because you serve the living god , one day it shall come to u and u shall know their is no living god even supreme God i know is not living as we speak but in future
...in this life no evil goes unpunished on physically on earth ,u may die n go ur way then ur children bears it .
IN CASE OF U DONT HAVE OFFSPRINGS ... grin
UR justice is on pause waiting for u when u reincanate , if u chooses not to reincanate because SisterFire has leaked d secret grin then Time comes to play , U won't sleep forever hahahahaahahahaha grin if u don't reincanate in 12,000,000AD on earth my mum ,u shall do so physically on a planet billion years from here in 1billionAD , then ur punishment will wait for u , and shall be carried by ur fellow snake heads or tungani,o heads or fish angelaar heads
Did Isreal not suffer the crimes of Jesus Christ named joshua during the WW2 and will still complete their suffering by 2071AD when WW3 happens,
... dazzlingd do u know their are curses place on those who refused to carry out justice because they serve d living god? U are suffering it in Nigeria but u don't know ,
...Isreal is smart ,they knew the universal laws of justice , when they offended my second darlings IRAN SO MUCH and went n formed a formidable military traditions and unearthly conspiratory mechnanism to avoid vendetta from babylon ,i give it up to them , but Iran are becoming an atheist country of late n shall crack those codes then take their own personal vengeance upon them WW3 OR NO WW3,

...n remind 2 ask me y u shudnt give ur twins Peter n Paul...because d parents of my two crushes destroyed d unity of my darlings by giving Dem that name ,

Remind me later on a safer side ,never can tell u give ur sons those names n deja Vu happens

Why would I give my children the names of our slave masters...or bible names.....names of delusions and madness..names of murderers...

Like I ask why should anyone name their children elijah, the terrorist religious killer, or elisha the murderer of 40 kids yet celebrated, walahi Christians are mad... how people celebrate elisha, moses, the killer of Egyptian kids astonishes me!

That aside, I find ur views on black holes interesting ..

Now wat if every single human on earth have universes in their heads.....and there are several billions of galaxies in each atom in the head, with gazillion of planets and intelligent beings in each of them, and they have their beliefs as well, fight wars and claim territories and a day on earth is like 100 billion years in there... they ask questions trying to discover themselves not knowing they are living in the imagination of just one single human on earth
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...wonderful , lastly join this to ur tool ...have great love for animals ie nature because when ur meditations or ur stored fragment fails u they are the once that brings inspiration directly at u when u keep on looking at them , for an example I got hundreds of wisdom staring continuously at a LIZARD , COS THEY ARE REJECTED LOVER OF HUMANS...JUST LIKE HOW HUMANS REJECTED THEIR ANCESTORS LIVING DOWN BELOW
secondly staring at a male lizard as it stares at me reduces my hypertension by 5%
Good, actually, the thought crosses my mind immediately i am done here, and i felt good about it.
Good.
Apart from that though, a fly usually circle my head, anytime something new is about to happen.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amatarasha:
Can I KnoW d tools?
Don't worry dear, you wouldn't understand. It's been a long journey. lol

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...When they tell u now to help blacks with ur knowledge u will start talking of how Jehovah made day and night , heaven and Earth by creating stars and filament up in the sky hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin tiny worms and foolishness
... Many are wiseing up and these simpletonism theory isn't selling anymore because the fossils of two headed 29ft animals dated back 200million years aren't created by yahweh in d bible then who did?
A 300ft massive head was dug up in a dry straiht of gilbrater, this animal are 200times that of whale and what dated back as ancient as 3billion years ago since jehavoh started his earth by 8000bc , THEN WHO DID ALL THIS?
grin grin grin

The problem with you women is that once you get a little attention you think you know it all and have it all... you are all powerful and everyone else can go to hell or worship you.
When I come across women like that in real life I usually take time to disgrace them to make a point.

Listen up and listen well....

1. You don't know shi.t about life and spirituality but think you do cos you have have a little information from the all wrong source.

2. You seem to think blacks are the only improvised race on earth, that is incorrect. I will advice you to dos yur research on the white men, the red man (American indians) and yellow man (Asians) etc.

3. You keep mentioning Jehovah in scorn like you know anything about him. You even go an extra mile to call him Satan in order to make people see him in a bad light and hate him then present your useless goddess mother as a wonderful being.
Here is the thing... Jehovah is just a name... a special name the Jews reserved for the spiritual being who revealed himself to them as all powerful, creator of all things. Jehovah means he causes to become.
In many lands where the people seek the light of that all powerful one and find it, they give the light the same name, but in their own language.... he causes to become, he creates!
In my language the almighty God is called Chineke.
No matter the language he always great and recognized as creator of all thing, and yet the great king only caused them to become.. If you have real knowledge explain.

4. The story of creation in the book of genesis is like a parable that simplifies the complex work of creation, breaking it down for the understanding of humans, creatures of lesser intellect. Each of those days you see represents a time span of millions and billions of years. Animals of different kinds lived and roamed the earth for millions and billions of years then died before man was created and given dominion over everything that was left, why then should humans be surprised to find fossilfied remains of animals he has never seen before, animals that lived millions of years before him?

If I told you plainly that the light you see from some of those lovely stars in night sky left that star 1 billion years ago and has been traveling trough dark emptiness since them before entering your eyes, you wont understand. And we wonder why only super smart people with IQs in the genius range are allowed to study astronomy and astrophysics

You know nothing but even in that ignorance you make jest of things greater that you. You sprawl misinformation with confidence and authority cos those who lip it up know no better.

I'll leave you to your thing now.

Good bye and God bless!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Teh problem with you women is that once you get a little attention you think you know it all and have it all... you are all powerful and everyone else can go to hell or worship you.
When I come across women like that in real life I usually take time to disgrace them to make a point.

1. You don't know shi.t about life and spirituality but think you do cos you have have a little information from the all wrong source.

2. You seem to think blacks are the only improvised race on earth, that is incorrect. I will advice you to dos yur research on the white men, the red man (American indians) and yellow man (Asians) etc.

3. You keep mentioning Jehovah in scorn like you know anything about him. You even go an extra mile to call him Satan in order to make people see him in a bad light and hate him then present your useless goddess mother as a wonderful being.
Here is the thing... Jehovah is just a name... a special name the Jews reserved for the spiritual being who revealed himself to them as all powerful, creator of all things. Jehovah means he causes to become.
In many lands where the people seek the light of that all powerful one and find it, they give the light the same name, but in their own language.... he causes to become, he creates!
No matter the language he always great and recognized as creator of all thing, and yet the great king only caused them to become.. If you have real knowledge explain.

4. The story of creation in the book of genesis is like a parable that simplifies the complex work of creation, breaking it down for the understanding of humans, creatures of lesser intellect. Each of those days you see represents a time span of millions and billions of years. Animals of different kinds lived and roamed the earth for millions and billions of years then died before man was created and given dominion over everything that was left, why then should humans be surprised to find fossilfied remains of animals he has never seen before, animals that lived millions of years before him?

If I told you plainly that the light you see from some of those lovely stars in night sky left that star 1 billion years ago and has been traveling trough dark emptiness since them before entering your eyes, you wont understand. And we wonder why only super smart people with IQs in the genius range are allowed to study astronomy and astrophysics

You know nothing but even in that ignorance you make jest of things greater that you. You sprawl misinformation with confidence and authority cos those who lip it up know no better.

Good bye and God bless!
...all u type is total rubbish ,but I am astonished that u now mention d modern creations of the daughters after d fall of Atlantis by asteroids as backward as you blacks , y not mention the Tahitians so u justify ur low brained intelligence that blacks arent the only cursed tribe in d world ,
... bigcowhorn where is ur honour as a man to drag the remaining mochi'scus nearly extincted by d greedy whites laying claims to upper Atlantis today , are they up to a million to start with , compared to billions of empty black brains ,
FYI creations of sister mœchi•ssçú are doing 1000 times greater than you in their virginia n lousiana peninsula ,
They may be tiny( both pitch colour or black ) but SCIENTISTs from there are more than once in Africa , you can compare ur sorry asses with 100,000 densed Tahitian though they live as happily as Madagascans...

Think before u talk my son... As for Jehovah ,if I write down the original n awful names we call him here on Nairaland with few signs n symbols it might damage ur sight n you shall call me SATAN QUEEN, don't bring d Jewish here because the world didn't start yesterday ( 5000yrs ago) ...we call him Jehovah which is one out of 50guy names he bore proudly
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sisterfire fire you say so much about many mysterious existential things of this life..My question is, I doubt if you make it up or you are really versed to know that much, even if we can't verify it all. I suspect that one spirit or higher intelligence gives you those stuff you say..In that case, can you let us know how you usually have something to say about questions posed to you..? I mean whom do you really contact I mean the spirit that gives u those knowledge and how do you invoke it?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Teh problem with you women is that once you get a little attention you think you know it all and have it all... you are all powerful and everyone else can go to hell or worship you.

Good bye and God bless!
...before u castigate women like a misogynist u are , know it that my body hibernating somewhere is 10,000times more stronger than Jehovah ur god, ...he DOSENT cross my path with many reasons which Ènki n Elphætesç are among ...be careful
Good bye 2 u too
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...all u type is total rubbish ,but I am astonished that u now mention d modern creations of the daughters after d fall of Atlantis by asteroids as backward as you blacks , y not mention the Tahitians so u justify ur low brained intelligence that blacks arent the only cursed tribe in d world ,
... bigcowhorn where is ur honour as a man to drag the remaining mochi'scus nearly extincted by d greedy whites laying claims to upper Atlantis today , are they up to a million to start with , compared to billions of empty black brains ,
FYI creations of sister mœchi•ssçú are doing 1000 times greater than you in their virginia n lousiana peninsula ,
They may be tiny( both pitch colour or black ) but SCIENTISTs from there are more than once in Africa , you can compare ur sorry asses with 100,000 densed Tahitian though they live as happily as Madagascans...

Think before u talk my son... As for Jehovah ,if I write down the original n awful names we call him here on Nairaland with few signs n symbols it might damage ur sight n you shall call me SATAN QUEEN, don't bring d Jewish here because the world didn't start yesterday ( 5000yrs ago) ...we call him Jehovah which is one out of 50guy names he bore proudly

Babe, you are not the first crazy I've seen with theories that cannot be proven anywhere outside their imaginations. Them plenty like you and one of them actually started Boko Haram before Shekau took over.

If scientist show up now and tell you to lead the way to the lost city of Atlantis we go see plenty wahala but look at you talking about it with authority... Na your mama and sisters build everything ba? grin

Just keep believing in your dreams and calling on my honor when I argue with you. I'm done.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...before u castigate women like a misogynist u are , know it that my body hibernating somewhere is 10,000times more stronger than Jehovah ur god, ...he DOSENT cross my path with many reasons which Ènki n Elphætesç are among ...be careful
Good bye 2 u too
[/s]

Stop talking trash, girl. It's bad for your liver and you know it.

The only miracle you can work is operating the remote control of your TV from another room, anything else?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:
Sisterfire fire you say so much about many mysterious existential things of this life..My question is, I doubt if you make it up or you are really versed to know that much, even if we can't verify it all. I suspect that one spirit or higher intelligence gives you those stuff you say..In that case, can you let us know how you usually have something to say about questions posed to you..? I mean whom do you really contact I mean the spirit that gives u those knowledge and how do you invoke it?
... Do you know y I do anyhow as I like, like stopping the thread when angry ?
because I don't give account to anyone , READ MY LIPS , NO ONE QUESTIONS ME ON WHETHER I QUIT THIS THREAD OR NOT ,know it that many black goddesses /gods avoids Africa but I came here in Africa just straight from removing souls from hell in 1974, this is my first time here and my 3rd reincanations,
As for the scienctific black gods who refuses to come to africa , y shud I blame them ?
So that u call them mad derainged destitutes, and how can someone leave a planet which has another planet green floating from East to west , sun running north to south east , 5moons dangling here n there
No one leaves those sweet sights to be called a mad man by lots of bible carrying worms
...when u die then u shall know earth is a no no for those full of wisdom,

QUESTION
who do you connect with when asked questions ?
I am a practicing Scientist those ancient times , and even if I am not a Scientist I am against programmiings, so when my sisters made me locate my note ,like I told them then QUESTIONS are easy for me to answer ,
Last I discussed with my husband is around 2007 ...if you hit me with a great question then I shall set my soul on a path of MEDITATION n connect with planet ÅNNÛKÙ for Iraq's help...but no one has hit me with what passed me , though tloc tried to do that but he nearly ,
...to invoke the spirit ( though dey don't want suffer in MEDITATION) but likes of Elphætesç I think I will have to stop sex or masturbation for at least 5days then eat ones a day then be on a plane then strike a light against Elphætesç , I tried 4times 2 happened just 10yrs ago but I am a lazy person ,
" U know this life I cannot kee myself oo " do I blame timaya "
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... Do you know y I do anyhow as I like, like stopping the thread when angry ?
because I don't give account to anyone , READ MY LIPS , NO ONE QUESTIONS ME ON WHETHER I QUIT THIS THREAD OR NOT ,know it that many black goddesses /gods avoids Africa but I came here in Africa just straight from removing souls from hell in 1974, this is my first time here and my 3rd reincanations,
As for the scienctific black gods who refuses to come to africa , y shud I blame them ?
So that u call them mad derainged destitutes, and how can someone leave a planet which has another planet green floating from East to west , sun running north to south east , 5moons dangling here n there
No one leaves those sweet sights to be called a mad man by lots of bible carrying worms
...when u die then u shall know earth is a no no for those full of wisdom,

QUESTION

I am a practicing Scientist those ancient times , and even if I am not a Scientist I am against programmiings, so when my sisters made me locate my note ,like I told them then QUESTIONS are easy for me to answer ,
Last I discussed with my husband is around 2007 ...if you hit me with a great question then I shall set my soul on a path of MEDITATION n connect with planet ÅNNÛKÙ for Iraq's help...but no one has hit me with what passed me , though tloc tried to do that but he nearly ,
...to invoke the spirit ( though dey don't want suffer in MEDITATION) but likes of Elphætesç I think I will have to stop sex or masturbation for at least 5days then eat ones a day then be on a plane then strike a light against Elphætesç , I tried 4times 2 happened just 10yrs ago but I am a lazy person ,
" U know this life I cannot kee myself oo " do I blame timaya "

So avoiding sex for some time and fasting has spiritual gain. I believe it too. cos when I want to concentrate on things, I steer away from sex...and when I fast...I feel energized as if someone higher power is ready to help me..
I think the Christian use it too...to fast, pray, avoid sex, to get some prayers answered...isn't it similar to your own fast, meditation and shinning sex for a while? I guess it's thesame principle
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Babe, you are not the first crazy I've seen with theories that cannot be proven anywhere outside their imaginations. Them plenty like you and one of them actually started Boko Haram before Shekau took over.

If scientist show up now and tell you to lead the way to the lost city of Atlantis we go see plenty wahala but look at you talking about it with authority... Na your mama and sisters build everything ba? grin

Just keep believing in your dreams and calling on my honor when I argue with you. I'm done.

...woh I know is that many atrocious asteroids terrorising middle Atlantis 200,000years before Adam didn't allow my daughters succeed in making paradise on earth with giant habitants of middle ATL, I wasn't among the atlantean project of my daughters but definitely no male Humanoids was involved , so shut da fvck up ...
Which SCIENTISTs will risk going down the cunny trenchs of carribean islands in search of barrier riffed stones eaten up what is left of middle Atlantis

... I can see I am giving u orgasm as u lack honour, this will be d 5good bye u told my ass but u can't let go... bigcowhorn y not let go or are u as a pastor now my slave without even going marathon sex with me ? Rekhina is right
Is so obscure that u hate what I write n u can't let go ..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

So avoiding sex for some time and fasting has spiritual gain. I believe it too. cos when I want to concentrate on things, I steer away from sex...and when I fast...I feel energized as if someone higher power is ready to help me..
I think the Christian use it too...to fast, pray, avoid sex, to get some prayers answered...isn't it similar to your own fast, meditation and shinning sex for a while? I guess it's thesame principle
...funny enough I hate fasting like plague cos it doesn't help my hypertension ailment
What is it that can't wait till i'm dead

ABEG let me enjoy myself too , then tell u about universal laws , free Dom and justice
MEDITATE as for me , I don't need it for now B4 i stop talking here n this thread dies a natural death ,
Christians can fast for 40 days n 40 night but likes of u n akamariner will just fast for 2days n stay in d dark preferably by 12midnight , in a less noisy area then tighting open their eyes to their brains and hidden things will be made open , ... Christians don't open their eyes to their brains in d dark like SCIENTISTs do ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...funny enough I hate fasting like plague cos it doesn't help my hypertension ailment
What is it that can't wait till i'm dead

ABEG let me enjoy myself too , then tell u about universal laws , free Dom and justice
MEDITATE as for me , I don't need it for now B4 i stop talking here n this thread dies a natural death ,
you dint answer my question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...woh I know is that many atrocious asteroids terrorising middle Atlantis 200,000years before Adam didn't allow my sisters succeed in making paradise on earth , I wasn't among the atlantean project of my daughters but definitely no male Humanoids was involved , so shut da fvck up ...
Which SCIENTISTs will risk going down the cunny trenchs of carribean islands in search of barrier riffed stones eaten up what is left of middle Atlantis

... I can see I am giving u orgasm as u lack honour, this will be d 5good bye u told my ass but u can't let go... bigcowhorn y not let go or are u as a pastor now my slave without even going marathon sex with me ? Rekhina is right
Is so obscure that u hate what I write n u can't let go ..

There are traces of animals that lived millions of years ago but man's history on earth doesn't date back more than 8,000 years.

It's a matter of scientific record biko, go to Harvard University and argue with them but quote me and my biblical proof

Meanwhile, tell me how I can masturbate with this Atlanits of 200,000 years ago. It must be the guy name of one of your daughters ba?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

you dint answer my question
sorry ask it again my love
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
sorry ask it again my love
You call everybody your love on this thread..how many lovers can u handle at a time?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

There are traces of animals that lived millions of years ago but man's history on earth doesn't date back more than 8,000 years.

It's a matter of scientific record biko, go to Harvard University and argue with them but quote me and my biblical proof

Meanwhile, tell me how I can masturbate with this Atlanits of 200,000 years ago. It must be the guy name of one of your daughters ba?
.. to masturbate with Atlantis , all u need is first masturbate ur tiny dick ,then allow the akamu onwu to relax then call "oh great Atlantis I want to cum to thy name to infinity so help my dick in Jesus name AMEN" grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

You call everybody your love on this thread..how many lovers can u handle at a time?
...ibiakwa nna shocked cool ,
Ask d Question jareh grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

...I have affix it already d Question is answered my enemy grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
.. to masturbate with Atlantis , all u need is first masturbate ur tiny dick ,then allow the akamu onwu to relax then call "oh great Atlantis I want to cum to thy name to infinity so help my dick in Jesus name AMEN" grin

I'll rather you act the blue film with your daughters first.

Atlantis 200k now that's a good title! At least it will be real grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

...is ur dick scratching u let's play a dick cum pussy game of the Queen of the coast numbers
...shall we?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...I have affix it already d Question is answered my enemy grin

You are actually your worst enemy.

If i wanted to be your enemy you will know it very well. I'm actually treating you with kids gloves that's why you can talk anyhow and get away with it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...is ur dick scratching u let's play a dick cum pussy game of the Queen of the coast numbers
...shall we?

Ahhhhhh, and she drops the real name of her evil sex queen mother!

The Queen of the Coast no less! grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

I'll rather you act the blue film with your daughters first.

Atlantis 200k now that's a good title! At least it will be real grin
... Hell with N200k Atlantis ,
No more to LESBIANISM but a dick affairs ( though u have tiny one) , ... OMG ! I am so h0rny , do you say u are in Abuja state sef ?

...Wait are my talking typsingly?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... Hell with N200k Atlantis ,
No more to LESBIANISM but a dick affairs ( though u have tiny one) , ... OMG ! I am so h0rny , do you say u are in Abuja state sef ?

...Wait are my talking typsingly?

Dangote trailer rape you there...

Or you want something bigger?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Ahhhhhh, and she drops the real name of her evil sex queen mother!

The Queen of the Coast no less! grin grin grin
...yes queen of the great coast that gives u great seizure cum hard-on then some little dick torture at night

...u are still saying evil after u say u are wise ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.