Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207552 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... Hell with N200k Atlantis ,
No more to LESBIANISM but a dick affairs ( though u have tiny one) , ... OMG ! I am so h0rny , do you say u are in Abuja state sef ?

...Wait are my talking typsingly?

pls Dont be horniey e joor...Na innocent Diildo or finger go suffer am.....spare them tonight
Meanwhile, fvvcking with ya lesbian sisters or fvbcking a really preeick u desire, which one excites and satisfy you the most
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes queen of the great coast that gives u great seizure cum hard-on then some little dick torture at night

...u are still saying evil after u say u are wise ,

You wish you mother could torture me ba? grin

She's nothing before me, that great who.re

She is pure evil and abomination and you say you are her daughter ba?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...I have affix it already d Question is answered my enemy grin
Yes I prefer you call me your enemy...calling me "my love" the way you call everyone here makes it ordinary, unreal and manipulative of u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You are actually your worst enemy.

If i wanted to be your enemy you will know it very well. I'm actually treating you with kids gloves that's why you can talk anyhow and get away with it.
...Are u nirfreak ?

May be this time around u shall call me worm infested pussy or queen rotten of coast nyama nyama vagina against just rotten pussy u called me... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin ,

Shall we play a penis game of the queen of the coast ( ur worst nightmare )
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...Are u nirfreak ?

May be this time around u shall call me worm infested pussy or queen rotten of coast nyama nyama vagina against just rotten pussy u called me... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin ,

Shall we play a penis game of the queen of the coast ( ur worst nightmare )

Worm Infested pussy? More confessions eh? shocked

That pussy no go see my fresh prick ever!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

Yes I prefer you call me your enemy...calling me "my love" the way you call everyone here makes it ordinary, unreal and manipulative of u
...sorry my dear , I am a believer of love and it's genuineness but I am not myself tonight , ...no woman manipulates a real fearless man like u Remember I told u that , u aren't Bigcowhorn now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...sorry my dear , I am a believer of love and it's genuineness but I am not myself tonight , ...no woman manipulates a real fearless man like u Remember I told u that , u aren't Bigcowhorn now
You are not yasef tonight...wetin happen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:

That's not correct. You are evil to the core and you try to hide it.

In 66 page of this thread which you opened due to lack of attention after that Christian thread dies, all you've been doing is lying and hiding, but small small the truth keeps coming out of your own mouth.. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...ibiakwa nna shocked cool , Ask d Question jareh grin
And what's the meaning of "ibiakwa nna?"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You wish you mother could torture me ba? grin

She's nothing before me, that great who.re

She is pure evil and abomination and you say you are her daughter ba?
...At least yahweh cause a war that killed 1/3 of the earth because she said " I don't like u ΠîY hahahahaahahahaha what a golden pussy she has , grin grin whole almighty God begging for pussy from Scarletlady of Iran
My mother is the landlady of this world
FACT " go and cry " grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:
...you have started dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...you have started dear
I only asked u na cos na you type am..I don't understand Igbo..I only. understand 'Bia' and 'Yoruba'...so tell me d meaning
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Whew finally! An interesting thread though with some childish ones bringing in religion to rubbish it, but to me it still stand as awesome.
The world has gone advanced only African especially Nigeria who is suppose to lead the others to greatness are still lacking behind and wallowing in abject poverty with religion and other primitive traditional and cultural beliefs dragging them backward. The long awaited time is already here and the wise will get wiser while the fools and the fearful will choose to die in their ignorance, what a pity for them. Those who refuse to learn now will have no choice but to learn the hard way. I guess the hard way might just be the only way for them.

Will come back with more questions once it's done cooking
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...At least yahweh cause a war that killed 1/3 of the earth because she said " I don't like u ΠîY hahahahaahahahaha what a golden pussy she has , grin grin whole almighty God begging for pussy from Scarletlady of Iran
My mother is the landlady of this world
FACT " go and cry " grin cheesy

Your mother is a vile demon that is capable of many thing but love is not one of them. Same way that you are not capable of love but very good at pretending so that everyone is your dear, your love... grin

One more thing.... this world is very evil and yes, your mother is the Landlady, Satan must have given her the real estate for free seeing as she has the sweetest metal pussy he has ever dug into.

Thank you for that bit of truth.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

That's not correct. You are evil to the core and you try to hide it.

In 66 page of this thread which you opened due to lack of attention after that Christian thread dies, all you've been doing is lying and hiding, but small small the truth keeps coming out of your own mouth.. cheesy
...na me mention queen of d coast , na me mention blood , na me mention pussy , so if I hide and be preaching about forgiveness after raping unconscious men then I am a pure heart?
...this thread is for fire brains , don't bore them with ur empty brains I beg,

Hahahahaaha grin Remember u said u have left me ...so be man enough n leave me like u said before Satan( yahweh ) possesses u again grin grin grin

Freespirited is so right about u , u are pussified in my vagina already without sexual intercourse , n only the blood sperm Jesus poured in calvery galilee can deliver ur ass from my pussy ...
And better pray before u sleep because queen of the coast is ....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are not yasef tonight...wetin happen
...I am so typsey n h0rny,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
wetin you drink? I drank too..but not hornie or tippsy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...ibiakwa nna shocked cool ,
Ask d Question jareh grin
sisterfire, Answer this question before I command your pvssy to overflow till daybreak
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ahasco:
Whew finally! An interesting thread though with some childish ones bringing in religion to rubbish it, but to me it still stand as awesome.
The world has gone advanced only African especially Nigeria who is suppose to lead the others to greatness are still lacking behind and wallowing in abject poverty with religion and other primitive traditional and cultural beliefs dragging them backward. The long awaited time is already here and the wise will get wiser while the fools and the fearful will choose to die in their ignorance, what a pity for them. Those who refuse to learn now will have no choice but to learn the hard way. I guess the hard way might just be the only way for them.

grin

Thousands of years ago when Budda declared himself to be god and creator, all the billions in Asia worshipped him and built golden temples to his name.

In Japan the Sumaris, the traditional warriors, believed his teaching that when a person dies he joins the great queue of eternity and become reborn in 40 days. This teaching made the Sumaris reckless with their lives in ways you cannot belive.

Fast faward to the 20th century and many suddenly realized that no one had been reborn in thousands of years.

My friend, it always the craziness of humans always have a religious angle

Take this thread for example... it started after the OP got booted out of religion section. grin

Night oooo.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ahasco:

... Is always d hard way then the future enjoys , I give bigcowhorn just 2years n he will hate that name Jesus ,
Ur dad might be providing for him n he blesses Jesus 4 it , don't worry air he breathes hates that word Jesus , u can't be mentioning it n things will be well for u or ur descendants! Rockefeller generations has been growing in greatness because they curse that name..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...I will be inside my house , no time for 2021 Valentine

Good pm swt fire,
I hope ur inside ur houz?
As a yoruba man, i got to know dat babalowo (native doctor) can b learned by apprentiship.
In ur answer, u mentioned they are reincanated gift blessed with such powers. My Q is, wil the apprentist who learned it b as powerful as there master since they are ordinary humans?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:
sisterfire, Answer this question before I command your pvssy to overflow till daybreak
...pls I am so scared of u braveman cry cry cry cry

Ibiakwa nna means u don come again

And

I just drank amarulla and gulder then some designer's wine not minding the snails cos I don't eat fishes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... Is always d hard way then the future enjoys , I give bigcowhorn just 2years n he will hate that name Jesus ,
Ur dad might be providing for him n he blesses Jesus 4 it , don't worry air he breathes hates that word Jesus , u can't be mentioning it n things will be well for u or ur descendants! Rockefeller generations has been growing in greatness because they curse that name..

But people like Oyedepo believe in the name and they prosper today...is it that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are fake...just asking
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...na me mention queen of d coast , na me mention blood , na me mention pussy , so if I hide and be preaching about forgiveness after raping unconscious men then I am a pure heart?

Hahahahaaha grin Remember u said u have left me ...so be man enough n leave me like u said before Satan( yahweh ) possesses u again grin grin grin

Freespirited is so right about u , u are pussified in my vagina already without sexual intercourse , n only the blood sperm Jesus poured in calvery galilee can deliver ur ass from my pussy ...

Hmmmm, your old manipulation no go work. I go talk my mind for this thread till I sleep and If you mention me again tomorrow i will be back to kick ass.

But rest assured that no matter how much I kick your ass and smelly old lesbian pussy, even that of your useless mother on top, there will always be idiots to kiss it clean... or isn't that why you keep updating the topic of this thread?

Evil will always seek and get attention for it is what fools crave
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...pls I am so scared of u braveman cry cry cry cry

Ibiakwa nna means u don come again

And

I just drank amarulla and gulder then some designer's wine not minding the snails cos I don't eat fishes

Great. that's really fun. Hope there's enough DDildo sha
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:

Pls be easy with your Vagina, pussify, sperm, and sexual intercourse rants....all in one comment..nawa...don't wake sleeping preeq with ya horninness
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
dammyz101:

Good pm swt fire,
I hope ur inside ur houz?
As a yoruba man, i got to know dat babalowo (native doctor) can b learned by apprentiship.
In ur answer, u mentioned they are reincanated gift blessed with such powers. My Q is, wil the apprentist who learned it b as powerful as there master since they are ordinary humans?
...I didn't say Juju priest are reincanated beings plss o , I said gifted , ogbanjes' aren't reincanated higher beings...
U said apprentice '
we can acquire special gifts of the gifted through intense learning I said something like that many threads back ,
But we have fakes everywhere ...dammy go back and read the message again espiacially d ones concerning witches , u will use it n understand more of native doctors
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

Great. that's really fun. Hope there's enough DDildo sha
...I have one but .... cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:

SisterFire:
... Hell with N200k Atlantis ,
No more to LESBIANISM but a dick affairs ( though u have tiny one) , ... OMG ! I am so h0rny , do you say u are in Abuja state sef ?

...Wait are my talking typsingly?

pls Dont be horniey e joor...Na innocent Diildo or finger go suffer am.....spare them tonight
Meanwhile, fvvcking with ya lesbian sisters or fvbcking a really preeick u desire, which one excites and satisfy you the most

Sisterfire..answer the above question before I command your pvvsy to overflow like river Benue
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
NiRfreak:

Pls be easy with your Vagina, pussify, sperm, and sexual intercourse rants....all in one comment..nawa...don't wake sleeping preeq with ya horninness

Lolz

This is exactly why she created theis thread... so sleeping preeqs will come and get lost in here.

It's how the evil goddess she calls mother operates.... they hook you by the balls

I pray you find you way out somehow grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...I have one but .... cheesy
But it's too small abi? lol..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Lolz

This is exactly why she created theis thread... so sleeping preeqs will come and get lost in here.

It's how the evil goddess she calls mother operates.... they hook you by the balls

I pray you find you way out somehow grin
I'm not lost like you bro... pray to find your way first

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.