Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206439 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... My dear in my world , " promise is my promise" my word is my bond"
It will be a shame that I refuse to answer the stupid questions"
Have you brushed ur teeth SisterFire ? Yes
Have you pooped since yesterday ? Yes
Have you had sex for 2days now ? No

All this is my pedigree on the line until I write do not ask me stupid questions, but since the word stupid is a mirage upon earth ,
No one knows who is really stupid in Nigeria , ASK ME ALL QUESTION

Make i ask? grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...TÛT the brainy , where do u get that from even the spelling? You are damn intelligent , but languages of the A•Πnu , Persia n egyptian doesn't seem nor sound " TH' `|h

" Th" |h is from the nkrth deutch ,
[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

You didn't answer the question ma'am.
... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
My dear any story about Ènki( pls the two confuses me maybe Enlil but I know one is cool headed) is always troubles to the end , he is the only that matches Jehovah in trouble shooting,
...my eswhile Ènki is planning a 3rd fvcking world wars Hahahahaahahahaha grin

My dear TÛT the brainy engineer ,sorry what's that name you called him thorth ( I hope am right?) , He is a great lover of Egypt or theemøs, a nephî like søt séth, with his brainy designs he reach a milestone still remarkable on earth ,

.. you really want me to tell you humanoid business transactions with the pyramids, not minding the greed of the Anu brothers especially enki , TÛT was paid homage anytime the pyramid is been used even till today , when transporting whoever cobalt , gold, quartz , sulfur you must submit to the chief contractor ... Jehovah would have involved himself but he doesn't know what to do with cobalt , asphalt,
...he is after sulfur and sulfur alone,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
D God I Serve Is Not Satan. I Think U Need To Read D Bible 4 U To Understand.
... Remember I said the discretion is urs to make the god you serve is the holiest of all holiest , kindest of all kind souls , fire is sweet on our skin ,he provided us with it , and I SisterFire is the evil, wicked demonic Satan from abyss full of wickedness cruelty greed envy and tempest ,

are we fine now ? smiley wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
My dear any story about Ènki( pls the two confuses me maybe Enlil but I know one is cool headed) is always troubles to the end , he is the only that matches Jehovah in trouble shooting,

My dear TÛT the brainy engineer ,sorry what's that name you called him thorth ( I hope am right?) , He is a great lover of Egypt or theemøs, a nephî like søt séth, with his brainy designs he reach a milestone still remarkable on earth ,

.. you really want me to tell you humanoid business transactions with the pyramids, not minding the greed of the Anu brothers especially enki , TÛT was paid homage anytime the pyramid is been used even till today , when transporting whoever cobalt , gold, quartz , sulfur you must submit to the chief contractor ... Jehovah would have involved himself but he doesn't know what to do with cobalt , asphalt,

Ma'am, I don't know where you are from but guys here should be wary of being stupid with you. I'm guessing you are a medium for an ancient SOUL. These questions I've asked have been researched and you answered them seamless without breaking a sweat. Thanks for the info.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
D God I Serve Is Not Satan. I Think U Need To Read D Bible 4 U To Understand.

Thank you!

This is my problem with her nothing more. She just came fresh form destroying a wonderful thread in the Christian section. She spent months talking all kinds of abominations there. You should have seen it.

Well, the Lord may forgive fools i don't
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... Remember I said the discretion is urs to make the god you serve is the holiest of all holiest , kindest of all kind souls , fire is sweet on our skin ,he provided us with it , and I SisterFire is the evil, wicked demonic Satan from abyss full of wickedness cruelty greed envy and tempest ,

Is he a lesbian? Why should he be fine with you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:

[/s]

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

Why are humans third dimensional beings and who occupies the highest level? What dimension are you?
...pay attention
See how it goes ...
Dimension 131
IST LEVEL Supreme god of the universe
2ND LEVEL the 6 aspects of the supreme god ( nature, my mother sçàèlet and others names so unearthly ,every planet has woman in charge THAT SOMEONE DOSENT TALK TOO MUCH OR WRITE BOOKS DOSENT MEAN HE/SHE CANT COMAND THE SUN TO BLACK OUT, some hurting their planet means stabbing knives right there to their hearts )
3RD LEVEL: winged giant Humanoids eg jehovah, Àrobunaagû, omamme', Allah, lord shivå
4TH LEVEL : NEPHÎ S Jesus Christ aka FÉRÆLKÏRÍNSCÛ, TÛT, SETH aka søt
5TH LEVEL : ANAKSÇÛ Workers of Religion gods ANGEL MICHAEL, LæilítH Lilith ( now on our side) etc winged n unwinged
6TH LEVEL: TINY Creations of THE WINGED HUMANOIDS called humans,

...know it that one of the aspects dishing out souls to the yet breathing creations didn't shortchange anyone's brain, all brains are giving out equal, that's y Einstein's star shines brighter than most Religious gods,

I am on the 3rd level, even taller in heights than the 3rd level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I wonder ooo such foolishness grin ! He is fighting for Jesus that will take him 1500 years come to him with a spaceship of 5000miles per hour,
..just one meditation n He is gone , but his death is inconsequential to me hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin so funny " swings my finger!
You are an Exceptional Character.... Maybe He wants to find out if Serpents come out of your Vijay.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:

Thank you!

This is my problem with her nothing more. She just came fresh form destroying a wonderful thread in the Christian section. She spent months talking all kinds of abominations there. You should have seen it.

Well, the Lord may forgive fools i don't
I Get Ur Points Bro.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

So U Mean U Are Evil, Wicked Demonic Satan 4rm Abyss Full Of Wickedness, Cruelty, Greed, Envy & Tempest. Do U Know What U Are Saying? Are U Working 4 D Devil?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TonyeMikey: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
in as much as we are having fun it is important to learn digital skills...

Start generating income with your phone with graphic designing as a skill. The only requirement needed is your mobile phone. Tonye Troyé is holding free graphic design classes if you're interested in the classes. His number is 08131340722. Add him up and tell him you are interested.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
So U Mean U Are Evil, Wicked Demonic Satan 4rm Abyss Full Of Wickedness, Cruelty, Greed, Envy & Tempest. Do U Know What U Are Saying? Are U Working 4 D Devil?

Sarcasm bro.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

Ma'am, I don't know where you are from but guys here should be wary of being stupid with you. I'm guessing you are a medium for an ancient SOUL. These questions I've asked have been researched and you answered them seamless without breaking a sweat. Thanks for the info.
... The lies won't be hidden for long my dear, weak wicked souls are been feared while the mighty warriors full of fire are not regarded because they are good,
That's the war Adolf hitlar fought ...WW2 IS ADOLF AGAINST SATAN AND HIS PROGRAMMINGS ,
WHITE HOUSES & soviet HAS REGRETTED STOPPING HIM ENOUGH , now is their time to save humanity ,
Many would have been riding 2021bentley in Nigeria if Adolf succeeded,

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
...I am saying what u think I am my dear kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
DemonInvoker:

You are an Exceptional Character.... Maybe He wants to find out if Serpents come out of your Vijay.
...I pray big anaconda comes out from my viju area and swallow him hahahahaahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I pray big anaconda comes out from my viju area and swallow him hahahahaahahahaha cheesy
Do You Live in Lagos?!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

Do you listen to rap?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... The lies won't be hidden for long my dear, weak wicked souls are been feared while the mighty warriors full of fire are not regarded because they are good,
That's the war Adolf hitlar fought ...WW2 IS ADOLF AGAINST SATAN AND HIS PROGRAMMINGS ,
WHITE HOUSES & soviet HAS REGRETTED STOPPING HIM ENOUGH , now is their time to save humanity ,
Many would have been riding 2021bentley in Nigeria if Adolf succeeded,

Hitler massacred millions of jews during the war. He was a terrible person
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
wow! so tell me how was life then In your previous existence
I will be short and plain

...it has seen wars 100times greater than WW2, IT has seen sex wars engineered by a female anakscú named LæilítH you call Lilith , she once served in ur gods temporal mansion ,but the hatred for females with the injustice of the ignorant host brought upon a war that caused so many heads that's 200milli years b4 Adam,

Fast forward >>6000bc

>>4000bc annihilation and y middle East will remain bedevilled

>>2500bc Size wars between giants and humans

>> 1000bc another sex war between jilted women vs fools in mecca

From 300AD ;1000ad many gifted scientist , fragments of supreme god where burnt to the stake including my reincanated daughter, they termed her a witch and drown her in south Portugal,
The greatest injustice was carried out by the wicked souls in Vatican , , ,,if not for Vatican computers u use today would have been used from 700AD,
Pray never to imagine d gruesome killings that happened against scientist,
Funny enough when I watch X-Men I am always in support of magnito n his ideologies,
...I wrote in red to dedicate the truth to the innocent boys who died by been squashed by big stones in Rome,

But I am happy one of the boys killed 1200years ago is back in the Vatican and no going back , another one is a president

That's whitemen,

Wise black men suffered same fate as white ,
[b]B4 THE WHITE DEMONS FROM ROME, ANGLO, MECCAH ETC WILL CUT THEIR HEADS" THEY WILL SAY IN QUOTE

" YOU WILL DECEIVE MY PEOPLE ,BUT MY GENERATIONS WILL TAKE UP VENGEANCE UPON UR WHITE CARC..... ! THEIR HEADS HAS BEEN DISMEMBERED FOR BEEN A WITCH and demonic and their inventions stolen
There are just herbal men and early black SCIENTISTs who don't need whitemen n their gods ,
.what reaps my soul is that the fools who suppose to take vengeance aren't even planning to take those vengeance even 1000yrs to come, all they do is attack my likes with names like marine spirit , busy glorifying the gods that wetted the black ground with injustice, pains and blood,
Africans are cursed, ! Mtchewwww
...never ask me this question ,I am crying now cry cry
...wats my concern I am not even a black goddess, many white descendants has taken their vengeance,

I know of a black goddess on Facebook whose only wish is to end every last white man , I have discussed with her to end the program first then blacks will be prepared , she is damn hurt, really hurt ...she swore never to forget ..

I will talk about me soon not now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Liposure:
Hitler massacred millions of jews during the war. He was a terrible person
...yes we know ...next?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do you listen to rap?
...not really , rapping these days are so untalented

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes we know ...next?

What do you know of the PEOPLE of the INNER/HOLLOW Earth, Agartha?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

What do you know of the PEOPLE of the INNER/HOLLOW Earth, Agartha?
...that's where your 20% humanoid visitor/creators chased the rightful owners of earth with ur nuclear buwl-buwl explosions during Armageddøn
Red serpents 12ft
Green 6limbs hands 9fts
Daughters 35-37 ft

Don't think they are cowards just that they preferred there temporarily waiting for a day to strike , ur today weapons is their weapons around 523,000bc
Reason dey don't have Religion

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... like I said before , nature is always in play in regards to women ,
And in my findings ( just 3 about honour and pride) " first ..conservative ideologies are practiced by honourable men and real men alone , and progressive ideologies are for 98% of women ,
.. secondly .'Atheism which involves high reasoning , selflessness and brain using isn't a female thing ,but for men...
Thirdly... When men boasts of honourable things( selfless stewardships) they did for the society women boast of virginity
All this exposed the low brains of women' sorry womenfolks cos that is d truth,
Ignorance and lack of wisdom welcomes the progressive ideologies, I don't want to emphasize on this much
...do you know women are born with natural wisdom and knowledge from birth , but still lose it B4 20, unlike boys who were born on a clean slate and still acquire greater wisdom B4 13yrs , that's how nature an aspect of supreme god of the universe wants it ,if women possess higher brain than men or same you men would have been wiped out of here like B4 ie 340,000bc, 1,650 ,002BC etc
" Men, men and men" grin don't expect me to explain this,
...lastly , the war we fight is between ignorance and wisdom that's how supreme God ,the maker of Yahweh wants it, MY DEAR ISNT GOOD WARRING AGAINST EVIL, fyi unfortunately most black women are on the side of ignorance which Yahweh towed and some men are on the side of wisdom,, .
grin ignorance, poverty , hopelessness and that progressive ideologies u talked eating up Africa, all this are the side effects of christianity placed upon you by a terror amongst gods called yahweh ,
YOU KNOW WICKEDNESS ISNT WISDOM, let it not bother you sweetheart smiley

I have something to tell you ...
In your world Destroyed by Religion , you view women as opposite sex and women view you as an opposite sex
But in the greater world where I come from nothing like men or women but fools and the wiseones , you marry those with wisdom whether men or women , that's how trinities are formed here and there in my places

" The high time u know women are scarce the better for u" blame it on Gods of christianity improvishing u
I cant stop reading through ur answers. There is something special abt ur knwldge for a woman. Am flattered.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
dammyz101:

I cant stop reading through ur answers. There is something special abt ur knwldge for a woman. Am flattered.
...tank ouh! (In Malayan voice)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I am saying what u think I am my dear kiss
I Didn't Think Dat Way As U May Think.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

My religion?

I don't have Religion ,I do teams and gang
Supreme god and my mother owner of earth hates Religion, they will always say be ur own god

Proud Homosexuals are they the normal humans?

Yes ,they are far more normal than those who rape women , boys in close doors reaching Sunday morning they start preaching against what they do! In my world we call them madmen,in ur world u call those gentle criminals men of god( Satan)

Homosexuality is a gift of nature ,we have several animals who are gays, most of this gays ( homosexuals) has nice characters more than the demons in suite seeking for who to destroy ,
Did they create their asses ? NO MY DEAR
RESPECT THE CREATIONS ON EARTH TO AVOID PUNISHMENTS OF NATURE,

you don't believe in god ?
Who is god ?
My friend Yahweh didn't create ur ancestors , he is a white winged Humanoid
Is not possible that with sands from d ocean bed mix with his sperm can create a dark skin ancestors of yours ,
He is not my god , he is the co - creator of Isreal, go and search for ur black god my friend

You don't believe in yahweh? Plsssssssssssssss? As we speak he is under chain locked up till 1000yrs to come,
He is d greatest threat upon earth HE IS THE DAMN SATAN , HE IS THE KILLER OF PREHISTORIC GIANTS AND CREATURES
NATURE IS AGAINST HIM, THATS Y BACKWARDNESSES IS ASSOCIATED WITH HIS FOLLOWERS ,
You can set ur benchmark with d Muslims
Cry for ur ignorant country, as u ask but pastors are rich na?

...I believe that all hands should be on deck to end the PROGRAMMINGS of the 2 greatest enemies of nature ,my mother and humanity ...they have eating earth enough with their bloody forks
You're a fascinating lady. So, Otem isn't the only saying these things about a spiritual cage.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...tank ouh! (In Malayan voice)

I like ur personallity, luv 2 b ur frnd. Like i said, there is smthng abt u knwldge i admire and want to key into. 08064926566 add me up on ur whatsapp

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
I Didn't Think Dat Way As U May Think.
...so what are u thinking then amayanabo? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.