Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206426 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity123: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades

Is sucking a girl with bushy pussy hair ideal or shouldn't even be considered
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha grin good question

My dear life issues bothering me is ending christianity at least, then islam in Africa or Nigeria , I can't do it alone, though I achieved just 20% of what I chose to achieve but am not in a rush , things me and my girls are doing is y 78% of christians outside Lagos ,in Abuja and rest of the south east south are becoming Atheists , many churches are now worst than a nightclub
Adolf hitlar a military leader against Satan failed ( though he went mad with anger as a former christian)
But I'm not IN A rush since my like minds are many in Vaticans and capitals ,
ALL ARE REGRETING FIGHTING ADOLF,

I See... U Are An Athiest.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Have you had sex today?
...No , but my friend mirabbel will visit tomorrow ( though my 2kids will come back as they prepare for school) ,don't let me tell u that sex is overrated, angry cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
I See... U Are An Athiest.
...I don't like ATHEISTS like that , DEAR
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Iykman042:
Do you remember the guy that deflowered u and did it happened
...that one mtcheww
He died in Malayan Mountain grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I didn't bite someone that ask me " why are your vagina smelling? Na you! Pls

...FYI The criminal cum Terrorist that made that law rapes handsome men during his reincanation days , and no one punished him, even his adopted dad that hates homosexuality but loves violence has been cast in a prison till 3000- 3200AD
...listen any scandal you commit trying to conserve ur inconquential sperm shall be on your head , Trying to withhold ur well filled cum cos of stupid PROGRAMMINGS enslaving u since 1759 is same as trying to hold ur urine for weeks, at least in wanoys Religion urinating 5times in a day is a sin against wagnoyi and his brother aroh ,
In my world injustice and violence isn't taken easily , we kill violent fools and spare sex personnels and gays ,
undecidedundecided What are you saying sef..I just asked if masturbating can make you lose your virginity. Yes / No. And you're ranting like I dont really matter right..Why now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kizwid(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...if a lesbian is a rapist or a ritualist she will fall into the part of ignorance

Yes one night but have patient , fate might bring us together if you work for nature

Fantasy you say! I laff !
...you have the opportunity of falling in love with a girl 1000 beautiful than famke jansen or prianka Chopra, the same girl 100 bigbottomed as x-rated femal' Cherokee D' or princess chidinma , as good mannered as Simisola, 9feet tall with vanilla ooz vagina ,for 10,000years only if u follow the wise part of hutskins, fela, Einstein ... Then you understand that word TIME, that people has been fvcking giant buttocks women of 25fts , kiss billion years ago n coming by 3Bc to tell u is a sinful sin ..

Na you go see sexy lady run enter another planet , na just time, the discretion is always urs human, use your head

lol... I was just catching cruise ma.... please don't let fate bring us together....am way too young to be in your realm.....lol... but then, even though am not of the opinion of what you been saying since, I like the fact that you know what you are saying...lol.. just little among virginal people is this outspoken

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Iykman042:
Why do hitler kill jews

...good question
Let me put it in a half parable for better understanding
PARABLE OF A LOW BUDGET ADOLF HITLAR

Is like when fulani militia/ overlords achieved their aim and Destroyed your lands with nuclear bombs while sending you on exile ,
While they where slaughtering u in your land an educated crook is writing about how the great gods of futa jalon( buratai, el rufai, buhari*) is, NOW YOU HAVE BEEN CHASED AWAY FROM IGBOLAND, YORUBALAND, ACCRALAND , KUMASSI LAND, POTO NOVO ETC
NOW AFTER 3000 YEARS ,
many innocent fools are glorifying the god of futa jalon in the holy book written by the crooks as he rendered useless the evil enemies from hell( the ig..bos), the satanic tribes( Yor..uba) & sinful tribes( Accra tribe and Ashanti tribe) etc
ALL THIS WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS OF FUTA JALON GODS,
So amongst those who praise the gods of fulani is a descendant of nnamdi kanu CALLED AGOMO PETER now living in Rwanda or Gabon,
...this agom has killed many who insulted the gods of futa jalon because he is the vice president of rwanda,
Sept 5022AD AGOMO PETER WON A PRESIDENTIAL SIT, and his ancestor NNAMDI KANU WHO WAS PAINED BY HIS FOOLISHNESS MET HIM IN A TRANCE AND EXPOSED THE EVIL gods of futa jalon did against his people,
PRESIDENT AGOMO WEPT AND WEPT KNOWING HOW STUPID HE WAS AGAINST THE innocence,
HE WEPT FROM DECEMBER 23, 5022, TO MAY 1 , 5023,
NOW ...he declared that the oil in Nigeria now a conqured territory of futa jalon Gods are for rwanda , he rolls out great weapons invented wt d help of his ancenstral gods /goddesses namely nnamdi kanu, Aisha yesufu, yinka odumakin, asari dokubo , even ojukwu

Now he swore to destroy the fulani which many people sees as children of good futa jalon Gods , because it was written in a book that fulani shall be blessing upon earth ,
Now before you say jack Robinson the army of president AGOMO has killed 25million fulanis , and those in south Africa , Zambia , Senegal are fighting the rwandan army
There are casualties by January 25th 5024 , rwandan army has killed 78million fulanis , and a president AGOMO was gunned down trying to escape to India,
Now all in all 120million souls died in that war

Who are the olden days Accra ,Igbo, Yoruba, tiv, Bini kingdom etc? They are those u read in the bible AI, GIBEONITES, JERICHO, BABYLON, PERSIA
MODERN DAY: IRAN , Qatar, turkey etc
PRESIDENT AGOMO IS ADOLF HITLAR
NNAMDI KANU,ASARIBDOKUBO AISHA YESUFU ETC ARE TWIN GODS FROM NIBAISÇÛ, GODDESS OF EASTER
FUTA JALON GODS ARE THE MAIN ENGINEER OF THE WHOLE THINGS AROUND 4000BC CALLED JOSHUA IE JESUS CHRIST
...sorry 4 my wrong english

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kizwid(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:

You just love it when guys are scared of you ba? That's why you claim to be 5 billion year old goddess.

The sight of their erect prick losing power dey sweet you die ba?

How many dicks did you cut off or torture as female cult leader is what i wanna ask at this point. But don't answer cos i know you will lie as always
lol.... it seem you know her so well. she is outspoken and speaks alot of things that doesn't make sense in human's realm...
who she is? and do you actually once idolized her?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2021
kizwid:

lol... I was just catching cruise ma.... please don't let fate bring us together....am way too young to be in your realm.....lol... but then, even though am not of the opinion of what you been saying since, I like the fact that you know what you are saying...lol.. just little among virginal people is this outspoken
...you are catching cruise angry

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Jasonharvey:

undecidedundecided What are you saying sef..I just asked if masturbating can make you lose your virginity. Yes / No. And you're ranting like I dont really matter right..Why now
...sorry I am emotional to all these u ask me , am so sorry ... No my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Dapcity123:

Is sucking a girl with bushy pussy hair ideal or shouldn't even be considered
...not healthy , pubic bush might trap more than u can bargain
See vaginal plague ...see disfigured mouth
Drops mic..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kizwid(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... unfortunately my dear such girls are rare in ur society , reason ? Poverty has eaten deep in ur females' souls that fetishism are only limited to paedophilism,
...in Livorno, Italy or Siberia Russia u will see many women who will like that u ask of...
In here ( dark continent) , you had to pay a streetgirl N200k to achieve that feat ..tanks
quick question. you said you are not from this society/human society.. the question is. do you interact with people from your society like you do with people from human society, why are you living in human society. did your children share the same believe with you or they have different one and why do you allow human to father your children, why not people from your realm

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...sorry I am emotional to all these u ask me , am so sorry ... No my dear
Its okay Sissy Fire, Am going somewhere else. Sorry about my stupid question though.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2021
kizwid:

quick question. you said you are not from this society/human society.. the question is. do you interact with people from your society like you do with people from human society, why are you living in human society. did your children share the same believe with you or they have different one and why do you allow human to father your children, why not people from your realm
...sorry but those who supposed to be walking upandan the earth are living in Siberian caves , Tahitian hole , reincarnating in whitemans land singing good music , winning elections planning on bringing back their lost glory , they are the reptilians/red serpent tribes etc you can't fight them cos they are the heads of nuclear weapons , heads of church & heads of states ,...they are the reality and u are the visitor's project ,
That's by the way
I don't want to emphasize on my giant sisters who co-owned earth alongside the snakes,
They live outside d discriminative earth ,beneath the ocean ...if i'm too lazy I meditate but if I'm strong I go for the ocean...

I have a primary daughter living on earth born by a Yoruba woman and secondary kids whom I build an empire with , so if I like I can still reincanate back to the empire I built,
In my house The name Jesus is a TABOO"
...O YEAH, I once flogged by son 24strokes for saying Jesus did dis n that ,that's when he was 10, now he is in 100L he hates it as well, and no man alive can deceive my son or daughters, his head is so strong that he has disgraced many pastors, a pastor threatened him and he told me , do you know what I did to the pastor or better still what my girl in his church did to him?
... hahahahaahahahaha grin is never mentioned,

You asked y not people of my realm?

Earth is the most boring planet rich in few minerals, infact no higher souls likes reincarnating into a black society, that's y u don't here about shape-shifting here...
And..
Joseph and Mary aren't god n goddess they are humans ,Satan Yahweh choose her womb for Christ to be born Through, that's how it goes....
And B4 I discovered myself fully am already down with 2 kids, is not easy combing Canada, us, Russia searching for reincanated gang to marry , isn't easy ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Jasonharvey:

Its okay Sissy Fire, Am going somewhere else. Sorry about my stupid question though.
...your question is not stupid , is just that when u ask the question I cry for the damages done by those u WORSHIP
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'what kind of movie do u like watching ?

'what dreams do u have every night?
...Movies I love watching is the movies that contains all female cast then 2 or 3 males,

No one acts such movie ,nearest to that is WonderWoman.
It remains me of how we live B4 the coming of ur creators, now we have to hide for peace to reign sad
During my sleep
2 out of 7weeks I always dream of walking the planes of my purple secondary planet, playing love in one of the opaque moons reflecting lilacç

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zexy2030(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...Movies I love watching is the movies that contains all female cast then 2 or 3 males,

It remains me of how we live B4 the coming of ur creators, now we have to hide for peace to reign sad
During my sleep
2 out of 7weeks I always dream of walking the planes of my purple secondary planet, playing love in one of the opaque moons reflecting lilacç
Now, we have a witch on nairaland. Seun come n do justice, before initiation starts o.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
zexy2030:

Now, we have a witch on nairaland. Seun come n do justice, before initiation starts o.
...y are you scared of ur friend zexy from Ghana or something,
Don't you know me again?
Y not be a man for once and accept that u humans live in ignorance
As wisemen will say" KNOWLEDGE IS WISDOM AND WISDOM IS POWER
Culculæi 45
listen knowledges has no limit , it can take you billion years to reach wat no one can imagine ,it depends on ur love for knowledge

Pleasures might bore you , but search for universal knowledge is unlimited

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
zexy2030:

...zexy am on your side trust me, the truth can't be covered forever my dear

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zexy2030(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...y are you scared of ur friend zexy from Ghana or something,
Don't you know me again?
Y not be a man for once and accept that u humans live in ignorance
As wisemen will say" KNOWLEDGE IS WISDOM AND WISDOM IS POWER
Culculæi 45
listen knowledges has no limit , it can take you billion years to reach wat no one can imagine ,it depends on ur love for knowledge

Pleasures might bore you , but search for universal knowledge is unlimited
Of course knowledge is endless. The universe has lots embedded secrets, its unfortunate we cant do and know all. Humans have limits until they are celestials

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by OJONUBAPETER(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Are you bored?.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THIS FUNNY COMEDY VIDEO 'STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (SMAN)'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7D3CscTkw
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

During my sleep
wooow! You are really great ' but what's the anger you have against the blacks now?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2021
zexy2030:

Of course knowledge is endless. The universe has lots embedded secrets, its unfortunate we cant do and know all. Humans have limits until they are celestials
' that's what I think of 2
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I don't like ATHEISTS like that , DEAR
4rm What U Av Said So Far, It's Obvious Dat U Are Atheist. U Don't Believe Dat There Is God Or D Existence Of God.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...My achievements is creating top ladies who are better than I, who are working as I speak for nature to redeem my mother"s face multilated by the wicked Humanoid visitors u serve IGNORANTLY that kept u in mess ( while u blame ur leaders sheepishly)
I started as a pioneer of a ladies group but not for violence but to teach them broadly about Time, fear ,truth, PROGRAMMINGS and knowledge
,...I want the world as it this billion years ago before the wicked Humanoids flew in( we have good ones though)
...I want the owners of the earth whom the wicked souls amongst them are more righteous than great pastors,
...I want the daughters of the earth to walk again without been fought by the winged enemies n now fearful offsprings called humans)
They are 6limbs Reptilian / redsnake tribes chased into deep down beneath the earth during Armageddøn of Satan aka jehovah
...they are giants female caretakers of the earth who abandoned their place , only reincanating as humans in top helms of affairs,
All these as reincanated humans are Antichrist , they want the best for the world ,
One is the most humble human alive now head of Va...n ,
...lastly , to clean Religion from d face of earth now religious gods are locked away

Young lady did you read these from a book or you have depth of esoteric earth. The REPTILIANS you mentioned, if they were the original owners of earth, why then hide away at the lower crust. The things you talk about are heavy for your lips, do not misinform creations of the ANNUNAKI.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2021
DemonInvoker:

You're talking nonsense....That Asss is Valid.

Really?

Unlike you with a moniker just 6 months old, that ass has been around here for about a decade. Since you Know it's valid name me the last 3 monikers she has held before this new sisterfire one and tell me what she loves most above money and sex. If you can then truly you know her better than me who's been with her for many years.

Your time starts now...

Tik tok tik tok tik tok.....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

Young lady did you read these from a book or you have depth of esoteric earth. The REPTILIANS you mentioned, if they were the original owners of earth, why then hide away at the lower crust. The things you talk about are heavy for your lips, do not misinform creations of the ANNUNAKI.

She is not young sir. That's a 46 year old single mom, leader of a cult of powerful businesswomen that can defeat most men in real life.

She just loves to fantasize is all.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:

She is not young sir. That's a 46 year old single mom, leader of a cult of powerful businesswomen that can defeat most men in real life.

She just loves to fantasize is all.

She is saying a lot of secret things that amazes me, the REPTILIANS own the earth and we are creations of the ANNUNAKI visitors. These are the true secrets of our beginnings, I do not know how but she knows far more than many mortals do. Ask her less of carnal things but ESOTERIC earth, the home planets of earths races and the nearest habitable star.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by KingBosco(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha grin cheesy it doesn't smell that's my nature cheesy
OK that nice, I admire ladies that keep good hygiene.
But go and look for Nicodemus
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2021
kizwid:

lol.... it seem you know her so well. she is outspoken and speaks alot of things that doesn't make sense in human's realm...
who she is? and do you actually once idolized her?

To tell you the truth she is a very unusual kind of person - a very complicated soul indeed.

She's beautiful and cheerful at heart, capable of extreme gentleness and kindness, so much so that making her angry is quite hard.

But be careful because she is evil and dangerous to the core... she can be extremely wicked and violent. Full of deceit, extremely manipulative and a chronic lair.

If you are looking for one of those women that eat men for breakfast you've just found one. She's a full blown lesbian.

Did I once worship her?

Nope. Its her complex character that fascinates me... the evil mixed in with good. Then there is the beauty and crazy theories.

You won't understand. I'm a man that takes interest in complex characters and personalities and this woman is that. She's got another friend that fascinates me too... Adaibeku grin. Until you meet that one you don't know the definition of 'trouble', 'lair' and 'con man'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...You shall count your soul lucky to listen to me, you shall understand the word TIME' n use it like those on the side of knowledge and fear shall be casted in the Oblivion thousand milky ways from here

I may not be a black higher being nor have burning hatred for races like my black reinca-goddess friend chioma a.......s ( who plans annihilation of whites from this earth ) I meant well for u against your enemies more than chioma A ...
Tanks i

Where are the home planets of earths races.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.