Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206452 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

Young lady did you read these from a book or you have depth of esoteric earth. The REPTILIANS you mentioned, if they were the original owners of earth, why then hide away at the lower crust. The things you talk about are heavy for your lips, do not misinform creations of the ANNUNAKI.
...20 % of humans are annunaki creations , not all creators are from NIBAISÇÛ ,at least black n eastern humanoid creators arent from there ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:

Really?

Unlike you with a moniker just 6 months old, that ass has been around here for about a decade. Since you Know it's valid name me the last 3 monikers she has held before this new sisterfire one and tell me what she loves most above money and sex. If you can then truly you know her better than me who's been with her for many years.

Your time starts now...

Tik tok tik tok tik tok.....
Bro, History doesn't really matter to me...I deal with present and future tenses...Do dey give cash to Pioneers here and You mean to say the Lady in that pic is 45+..smh.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
wooow! You are really great ' but what's the anger you have against the blacks now?
iluvMAMAV:
' that's what I think of 2

Please no one should fall for this fellow. Let me introduce him properly...

This is my old Ogbeni who fell in love with sisterfire about 3 years ago. He ditched his main moniker and created this one to honor her and show his love and readiness to suck her pussy clean any day.

In real life Sisterfire is a single mom fondly called Mama Vivian or Mama V

Now look at this guy's moniker well... iLuvMamaV

Simply put, he will say and do anything to get in her pants but till today is still yet to get in there. He is still trying though, apparently he doesn't know what Sisterfire being a lesbian means.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Bro, History doesn't really matter to me...I deal with present and future tenses...Do dey give cash to Pioneers here and You mean to say the Lady in that pic is 45+..smh.

Guy, ask her yourself. She doesn't lie about stuff like that.

Women in their 30s call her mama.

She will be 46 in September.

Oh, and kindly learn to take history into consideration always because it tends to repeat itself. Why? People never really change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...20 % of humans are annunaki creations , not all creators are from NIBAISÇÛ ,at least black n eastern humanoid creators arent from there ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
4rm What U Av Said So Far, It's Obvious Dat U Are Atheist. U Don't Believe Dat There Is God Or D Existence Of God.
i have been calling YAHWE a giant humanoid his nickname satan

So am not an atheist

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

So am not an atheist

Yes you are....

You are also confused. Better confess now before it's too late.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:

Guy, ask her yourself. She doesn't lie about stuff like that.

Women in their 30s call her mama.

She will be 46 in September.

Oh, and kindly learn to take history into consideration always because it tends to repeat itself. Why? People never really change.
You knew all these and you are still Shooking Head.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

So am not an atheist
It's Obvious Dat U Don't Know D Difference Btw Dis Two "Satan" & "God"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:

What do you know of Enki and Enlil?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
married or single
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

What do you know of Enki and Enlil?
are you talking of IRAQ ( ENRAQ ) AND IRAN ( ENRAN) , blame the corruption of names 2 stupid Britain( they refuse to call Persia Enlil and Babylon enki)
The two are twins, n are direct winged Humanoids like NÎY Yahweh ,
Both look alike last I saw them planning wars against NÎY who hates both with passion , they are so identical that they shared one soul like never B4 twin, though one is stubborn like Jehovah but they still love each other , one has his pound of flesh during the WW2 ...but it just a statement like he said on July 15, 1962
...he will complete his vengeance 50yrs from now when the perfect ANTICHRIST rises... I love them Twins , please stop asking me questions about the twins smiley cheesy pls just this one question about the twins
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
are you talking of IRAQ ( ENRAQ ) AND IRAN ( ENRAN) , blame the corruption of names 2 stupid Britain( they refuse to call Persia Enlil and Babylon enki)
The two are twins, n are direct winged Humanoids like NÎY Yahweh ,
Both look alike last I saw them planning wars against NÎY who hates both with passion , they are so identical that they shared one soul like never B4 twin, though one is stubborn like Jehovah but they still love each other , one has his pound of flesh during the WW2 ...but it just a statement like he said on July 15, 1962
...he will complete his vengeance 50yrs from now when the perfect ANTICHRIST rises... I love them Twins , please stop asking me questions about the twins smiley cheesy pls just this one question about the twins

Hmm. Thanks for the insight.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
It's Obvious Dat U Don't Know D Difference Btw Dis Two "Satan" & "God"
...but you said I don't believe in God , but I am telling you that I believe that the god u serve exist( don't mind d Atheists) the god u serve is Satan ,
We have a planet satan named after him by a SCIENCE god of Egypt , but vatican changed it to Saturn to suite their lies, that Saturn is cursed

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...but you said I don't believe in God , but I am telling you that I believe that the god u serve exist( don't mind d Atheists) the god u serve is Satan ,
We have a planet satan named after him by a SCIENCE god of Egypt , but vatican changed it to Saturn to suite their lies, that Saturn is cursed

Was Thoth in charge of building the PYRAMIDS of Egypt? As the Egypt god of science?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dapcity207:

Does spilling cum into a girl mouth make me disrespectful,and is it advisable for her to swallow it
ah ah be calming down!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Eastornprince:

You dey sell garri for Abuja ba?

@kingvomlotus12 this one believes she's a goddess that should be worshiped and love by all.
Her theories are absurdly fantastic. Listening to her you'll understand that truly many are mad but few are foaming.
I hear you man.
I don't easily believe in things untill I weigh the facts
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...You shall count your soul lucky to listen to me, you shall understand the word TIME' n use it like those on the side of knowledge and fear shall be casted in the Oblivion thousand milky ways from here

I may not be a black higher being nor have burning hatred for races like my black reinca-goddess friend chioma a.......s ( who plans annihilation of whites from this earth ) I meant well for u against your enemies more than chioma A ...
Tanks i
wow! so tell me how was life then In your previous existence

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

Where are the home planets of earths races.
...nice questions,

Do you mean earth races or Human races?
I know you mean human races
...Now I want to expose the origin of evil racism, sorry but it would make u understand better!
Few billion years after the brain explosion of supreme god the creator of the universe,
HD winged giant humanoids looking like you and me where in a particular planet A•Π in our earth solar milky ways ,
They later left such planet going in colour factions , black Humanoids left together , white Humanoids left together , SÆrvaatçssçu and his green brothers n sisters left together , Angusûûrlahajî left with his blue brothers and Sisterz ,jehovah NÎY , Lûjsçû left with his light peach brothers ,nosisters
Astållé left with her whiteskin sisters so is all colours, All these factions didn't land on a same planet for an example jehovah and his brothers landed on earth , Astållé n her sisters landed on a smooth emerald red crystal planet 2 milky ways from here , Enki and his chocolate twins landed on NIBAISÇÛ ..this is the beginning of racism billionthés years ago, those few leeches placed the seeds of division amongst the gods that u humans suffer today,

By the way...
So my dear if you want ur parent planet as a black meet prof (Mrs) Joyce ok..ke ( am so scared of her , just joking grin ) she knew the planet black Humanoids ur creators hailed from cos she is a direct goddess omammiri omamme'sisçu like Jehovah, bakassi killed her lovely husband inconievance with a bitter enemy in the dark creek , so meet her ,only if she stays here 4 now ...

Now if you are a white man from Romania /Hungary meet me, if you are from India meet who sef ? ( No need meeting that boney headed cricket nephî )
But as an Indian anywhere Abraham , lord shivå n kristisçu has from you shall go,
Scandinavians should go to a planet in ur milky way Œdîn resides there ,
... isrealites Jewish Satanist waiting for a messaih shud go and search for Jesus they hated so much thousands of light years away,
From here ( he rest there waiting for his adopted dad) or go and search for Jehovah their grandfather in a prison
...please I'm not CHASING u humans away earth is 2big to contain even the scariest snake creature , but ur question looks a bit on the line grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
wow! so tell me how was life then In your previous existence
...don't go there , because if I type ...if I type ...I don't want to lay down many pains here , cheesy cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tloc:

Was Thoth in charge of building the PYRAMIDS of Egypt? As the Egypt god of science?
...TÛT the brainy , where do u get that from even the spelling? You are damn intelligent , but languages of the A•Πnu , Persia n egyptian doesn't seem nor sound " TH' `|h

" Th" |h is from the nkrth deutch ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
married or single
... single
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sisterfire stay tuned...I'm reading all of your thread; I'm in the 5th.
Will be back to ask you many questions I have always harboured which I believe is related to your experience, and that u will be a good person to answer them...
Meanwhile, some guys are really asking stupid question...but u are gracious enough to answer most of them....I'm enjoying your thread, especially your confidence and playfulness
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...TÛT the brainy , where do u get that from even the spelling? You are damn intelligent , but languages of the A•Πnu , Persia n egyptian doesn't seem nor sound " TH' `|h

" Th" |h is from the nkrth deutch ,

You didn't answer the question ma'am.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
embarassed[color=][/color]
SisterFire:
...don't go there , because if I type ...if I type ...I don't want to lay down many pains here , cheesy cool
nah! go on bby girl, I'll like to know... you can't leave me hanging embarassed
SisterFire:
nah! go on bby girl, I'll love to know more... you can't leave me hanging!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I wonder ooo such foolishness grin ! He is fighting for Jesus that will take him 1500 years come to him with a spaceship of 5000miles per hour,
..just one meditation n He is gone , but his death is inconsequential to me hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin so funny " swings my finger!
Why are humans third dimensional beings and who occupies the highest level? What dimension are you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Sisterfire stay tuned...I'm reading all of your thread; I'm in the 5th.
Will be back to ask you many questions I have always harboured which I believe is related to your experience, and that u will be a good person to answer them...
Meanwhile, some guys are really asking stupid question...but u are gracious enough to answer most of them....I'm enjoying your thread, especially your confidence and playfulness
... My dear in my world , " promise is my promise" my word is my bond"
It will be a shame that I refuse to answer the stupid questions"
Have you brushed ur teeth SisterFire ? Yes
Have you pooped since yesterday ? Yes
Have you had sex for 2days now ? No

All this is my pedigree on the line until I write do not ask me stupid questions, but since the word stupid is a mirage upon earth ,
No one knows who is really stupid in Nigeria , ASK ME ALL QUESTION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dapcity207 asks the most stupid and childish question on this thread angry grin grin...Na wa for da juvenile pikin...I'm always laughing reading his questions..yet Madamfire still manage to answer him with Grace....I see Dapcity207 must be a virgin teenage boy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
DemonInvoker:

You knew all these and you are still Shooking Head.

You know nothing and you still shook head.

Wa oooo
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... single

Single mother.... divorcee. In one word... useless!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
D God I Serve Is Not Satan. I Think U Need To Read D Bible 4 U To Understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.