Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life (4288 Views)

I Have Decided To Quit / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by sorority11(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
I have a question so you bring in children into this world. Then the children will have to marry and give birth. The problem is the children will engage in incest sex. Think oga
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2021
candygist:

Who is supplying you weed ? I'm interested fam.
Lol
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2021
sorority11:
I have a question so you bring in children into this world. Then the children will have to marry and give birth. The problem is the children will engage in incest sex. Think oga
Believe me, that would be the least of our troubles, I have everything planned out..
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 5:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Atiku:
So your kids will sleep with each other, you and your wife to increase the population or how?
I have every thing figured out before kids would have gotten to that stage, it would be 20 to 25 years. I have a plan which I can not disclose here.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2021
kalu61:
I understand you op. As free thinkers, we want to try something silly but sane.

1. Do you know Brazil and have the finance to travel there?
If yes, you don't need to appeal to any woman. Go out there, fall in love and make your journey. They are countless hausa, Kenya and Uganda girls that will follow you. l'm very sure of it. At least, the least educated once.

2. The said location is not yours. You will have to buy up space for you and your descendants or conquer the originals. Do you have the money?

3. You don't need to go far to achieve this. You want to be a god. Go buy a land far from human inhabitants, marry many wives and set the rules.

4. Even in that your location, how can you stop being expose to outside world because that's will affect the so called gods or legend you want to be.

5. What's you plan on religion, method of procreation, armory, language etc.

I think you are driven my your own illusion.

1. I started this journey like four years ago, I know Brazil like the back of my hand. and by the way, the said Island does not belong to brazil, its just that Brazil are in the best position to claim it in the nearest future.

2. The said location belongs to no body, as at June 2020 no party has come out to claim it. ( more than 60% of space on earth are yet to be claimed).. explorers and researchers alike are yet to find out any form of human of any kind in the said island. If at all there are Aborigines ( originals), I intend to make peace with them, Colonize them, teach them the Igbo language and culture. But if they decides to be hostile, I have superior armory!!

3. If I would have to buy a land, it means that all the purpose of this journey has been defeated. If you are paying for a land, its means there are people who owns the place and it is on record. I want a Virgin land to call my own, to give a name, to set the rules and.....

4. I really do not intends to be cut out from total civilization, but I intend to control our people on the island interacts with the outside world. A lot of finance and effort have been put into this.

5. I intend to use the Igbo language which is my language of origin but I would have to adulterate it a little, There would be no religion, just your conscience that is guided by good ethics. I have plans for military grade weapon.

I intend to make this happen.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by kalu61(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Localemperor:

1. I started this journey like four years ago, I know Brazil like the back of my hand. and by the way, the said Island does not belong to brazil, its just that Brazil are in the best position to claim it in the nearest future.

2. The said location belongs to no body, as at June 2020 no party has come out to claim it. ( more than 60% of space on earth are yet to be claimed).. explorers and researchers alike are yet to find out any form of human of any kind in the said island. If at all there are Aborigines ( originals), I intend to make peace with them, Colonize them, teach them the Igbo language and culture. But if they decides to be hostile, I have superior armory!!

3. If I would have to buy a land, it means that all the purpose of this journey has been defeated. If you are paying for a land, its means there are people who owns the place and it is on record. I want a Virgin land to call my own, to give a name, to set the rules and.....

4. I really do not intends to be cut out from total civilization, but I intend to control our people on the island interacts with the outside world. A lot of finance and effort have been put into this.

5. I intend to use the Igbo language which is my language of origin but I would have to adulterate it a little, There would be no religion, just your conscience that is guided by good ethics. I have plans for military grade weapon.

I intend to make this happen.
I will not doubt you. Keep updating us.

Plans are just ideas and ideas exist perfectly in the head until implementation.

The way you sound as if your plans are just perfect and will span out as planned makes it all dillusional.

You have Superior Armory? l laugh you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2021
kalu61:

Plans are just ideas and ideas exist perfectly in the head until implementation.

The way you sound as if your plans are just perfect and will span out as planned makes it all dillusional.

I keep you guys updated
of course I expect a lot of challenges but the reward outweigh the challenge.

thanks

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by ElValiente(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2021
When your wife is labour and you rush back to Awka hospital carrying your pregnant woman on your back from the forest. Las las wa gbon tulasi. People that did this back in the days did it in groups. Doctors, midwivery, chef, hunter, buidler, fishermen, farmer, not just one confused fellow looking for free puni all hear round. Ova wait oo where the island. Every where is taken. We will fly drones there on day and your children will see it and run to the hut. Go and watch gods must be crazy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by ElValiente(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
kalu61:

All planned yet looking for female on NL
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
ElValiente:
When your wife is labour and you rush back to Awka hospital carrying your pregnant woman on your back from the forest. Las las wa gbon tulasi. People that did this back in the days did it in groups. Doctors, midwivery, chef, hunter, buidler, fishermen, farmer, not just one confused fellow looking for free puni all hear round. Ova wait oo where the island. Every where is taken. We will fly drones there on day and your children will see it and run to the hut. Go and watch gods must be crazy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha you are funny and at the same time not getting the point... I can always go in and out of the island but it's would be my permanent home.( just like the way you travel from 9ja to USA but you will always come back.)

not all the places are taken on earth.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by ElValiente(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Localemperor:
Hahahaha you are funny and at the same time not getting the point... I can always go in and out of the island but it's would be my permanent home.( just like the way you travel from 9ja to USA but you will always come back.)

not all the places are taken on earth.

Good luck bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat / Why Do Girls Like This Thing So Much? / Trending Video Of SHS Female Student Bouncing On Top Of A Student In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.