Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life (4260 Views)

I Have Decided To Quit / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
I have been reading history as of late and how people came to be in their present locations. Well mine is not any different because my ancestors migrated from Awka in present day Anambra to Ugbawka in present day Nkanuland. So this is what I have decided to do with my life.

Although am still working on the research but everything would be set by 2030.Through my research, I have discovered 3 places that are yet to be habited by any human on earth, there are others but this 3 places suit my taste and what I intend to do. One is any island surrounded by Amazon and wild forest, the other two are just vast lands towards to end of the world.

I have decided and concluded that I will be migrating to the island and thereby becoming the first habitat of human extraction on the Island. Most of you might think me crazy but I have decided I have decided to write my name in gold.

I told my ex girlfriend of my intentions and how it would great going there with her, giving birth to teens of children who in turn give birth to thousands of children and so the numbers would continue to increase geometrically until we have a race,tribe and ethnicity. She thought I was crazy and thinking too wild and that lead to our break up.

Believe me, am not crazy and I have carefully done this research, and of course there would be a lot of challenges, and challenges are meant to be over-come. So I need a girl who is ambitious like me on nairaland, let make this thing work. Everything would be documented and 3000 years from now, our decedents would talk about us, our history would be thought in schools, Our names would be written in the sand of time.

Pls any girl that is interested should drop her mail and I will reach out to her...

7 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Oluromantic: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm not a girl but I'm interested. Let us be the first gay there. It will be nice

11 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Ofemmanu1: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nah, you're not crazy..
Since you're a flatti Jew, developing/development other places is imbedded in their head.

But why not start for your awka first?!
And have you discussed it with your parents?!
Abi na still baby factory born or trowey?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Nah, you're not crazy..
Since you're a flatti Jew, developing/development other places is imbedded in their head.

But why not start for your awka first?!
Please am not interested in tribalism, you should look for your cohorts.

10 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Someone call NCDC. We have another wave and level of Covid19 here. Lol..m

It is well with you. But let me tell you, no sane girl will go on this hideous adventure with you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by InfernoNig: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good luck with that.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Ofemmanu1: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Okay then, I wish you well but before then you should digest this

A wise man saw bird perched on a tree and he thot to himself; why isn't this bird fly overseas?
why is it always coming back to a tree?!
He wished if he could be a bird, he'd fly around the world!

Then in a twitch, he thot, humans are better equipped than birds and why is himself stuck in a place?!

He had found a million dollar answer.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

It is well with you. But let me tell you, no sane girl will go on this hideous adventure with you.
Pls tell me, do you want to leave your life and just die and be forgotten. where is the adventure in you?? ain't you ambitious. This has nothing to do with sanity, you can make name for your self. Come and let's do this!!

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
Good luck with that.
Thanks Boss
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Okay then, I wish you well.
Yea thanks
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
When u tat u v seen it all, which lady will follow u,we wey like enjoyment grin
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by tee59(f): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good luck on your adventure. Our ancient fathers.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
When u tat u v seen it all, which lady will follow u,we wey like enjoyment grin
grin you know its won't be possible without a lady by my side... Enjoyment is not the issue, you go enjoy well well cheesy
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
tee59:
Good luck on your adventure. Our ancient fathers.
lol come let's make history ma cheesy
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

A wise man saw bird perched on a tree and he thot to himself; why isn't this bird fly overseas?

Then in a twitch, he thot, humans are better equipped than birds and why is himself stuck in a place?!

the thing is if we had decided to look at the dangers that come with adventures and ambition we won't do an thing and stay in our comfort zone.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
I'm not a girl but I'm interested. Let us be the first gay there. It will be nice
Sorry but am not interested.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Ofemmanu1: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
the thing is if we had decided to look at the dangers that come with adventures and ambition we won't do an thing and stay in our comfort zone.

Wise people stay with people bro.
You can do alot staying with people if you channel your positive energy into it.

No by going to places that didn't support life and living all in the name of make history for yourself.

I really hope you reconsider bro.
Stay with humans pls.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by FreeSpirited: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
grin This guy na fool
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Darkseid(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
I have been reading history as of late and how people came to be in their present locations. Well mine is not any different because my ancestors migrated from Awka in present day Anambra to Ugbawka in present day Nkanuland. So this is what I have decided to do with my life.

Believe me, am not crazy and I have carefully done this research, and of course there would be a lot of challenges, and challenges are meant to be over-come. So I need a girl who is ambitious like me on nairaland, let make this thing work. Everything would be documented and 3000 years from now, our decedents would talk about us, our history would be thought in schools, Our names would be written in the sand of time.

Pls any girl that is interested should drop her mail and I will reach out to her...

Na wetin most mad people dey talk be this grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

@bolded a title about a man who decided to stay on an island alone.

Damn straight, that guy amazes me, you know he did that bkos of the business disappointment he had with colleagues, but he is doing fine on the island, but he occasionally calls for help from those in town, Lols

Life is beautiful, some stories will just keep you up at night grin
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
grin you know its won't be possible without a lady by my side... Enjoyment is not the issue, you go enjoy well well cheesy
for inside bush abi..I hope u know theres insecurity every where now
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by JasperVII(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Just don't lose your life in the process. I hope to read about how you achieved it one day.
Godspeed.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Darkseid:

Oga that's what he wants to work for him, we must encourage such thinking, nothing wrong with someone living his dream as far as its morally okay not necessarily legal.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Pls tell me, do you want to leave your life and just die and be forgotten. where is the adventure in you?? ain't you ambitious. This has nothing to do with sanity, you can make name for your self. Come and let's do this!!

Go and call that your girlfriend or go to Kalahari desert and pick a girl there to do "that" with you. I'm not interested. grin.

Thanks.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Komu1048(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:

Bro, no Southern girl will like to write their name in golds in such manner. But try Fulani or bororo lady. But hope you sabi farm and hunt very well.

Don’t worry my children will stay here, writes their names in bronze but will send aids to your descendants
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Flytime: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

wrong
It's just that they are rear in africa

Go to the us and see the way they'll line up wanting to elope with you leaving behind a modern society and starting a new society

I get op,he doesn't want to be forgotten which is a good thing.He wants to leave a legacy behind

But op those lands are under a country
All part of the Amazon belong to Brazil and the parts towards the end of the world you're talking about belong to other countries

So it'll be like migrating to the inhabited and rural part of the country and maybe in the future you'll be known as the founder of the city when development comes to that area or probably a war will start and your people would seek for Independence probably generations later and they'll start a small new country and you'll be the founder

As for me,I can't leave modern society to start all over again but I respect your decision

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Darkseid:

grin grin am serious, am not crazy
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
for inside bush abi..I hope u know theres insecurity every where now
The only insecurity we would have to face are wild life and weather.. Just think about it
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Flytime:
wrong
It's just that they are rear in africa

Go to the us and see the way they'll line up wanting to elope with you leaving behind a modern and starting a new society

I get op,he doesn't want to be forgotten which is a good thing.Je wat to leave a legacy behind

But ip those lands are under a country
All part of the main belong to Brazil and the parts towards the end of the world you're talking about belong to other countries

So it'll be like migrating to the inhabited and rusral part of the country and maybe in the future you'll be known as the founder of the city when development comes to that area or probably a war will start and your people would seek for Independence probably generations later and they'll start a small new country and you'll be the founder

As for me,I can't leave modern society to start all over again but I respect your decision

Lol..
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Go and call that your girlfriend or go to Kalahari desert and pick a girl there to do "that" with you. I'm not interested. grin.

Thanks.
Hasty decision is not advisable, Just try and think about it. this might be your destiny....grin
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
The only insecurity we would have to face are wild life and weather.. Just think about it
in this country or outside this country
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Komu1048:

Bro, no Southern girl will like to write their name in golds in such manner. But try Fulani or bororo lady. But hope you sabi farm and hunt very well.

Don’t worry my children will stay here, writes their names in bronze but will send aids to your descendants
Am yet to find a Fulani girl to come with me, although I haven't try.

We won't be backward like you imagined, we would still have access to the normal world. we would have phones,internet and machines for agriculture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Melon In Ghana, She H!0t / Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? / How Can U Re-pay A Girlfriend That Cheated On U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.