Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life (4292 Views)

I Have Decided To Quit / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Hasty decision is not advisable, Just try and think about it. this might be your destiny....grin

Lol..
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
in this country or outside this country
In the new places we would call home. there would be no insecurity..
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Wise people stay with people bro.
You can do alot staying with people if you channel your positive energy into it.

No by going to places that didn't support life and living all in the name of make history for yourself.

I really hope you reconsider bro.
Stay with humans pls.
Thanks Boss but I have made upy mind...
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
JasperVII:
Just don't lose your life in the process. I hope to read about how you achieved it one day.
Godspeed.
Thanks for the kind words bro..
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
JasperVII:
Just don't lose your life in the process. I hope to read about how you achieved it one day.
Godspeed.
Thanks for the kind words bro, its really help.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
In the new places we would call home. there would be no insecurity..
u are deceiving yourself.. No woman will follow u.m sure there will be no electricity, nextwok o.no parents will allow their child to follow u
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Ofemmanu1: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Thanks Boss but I have made upy mind...
Okay then, prepare for the worst.
You may encounter Snakes, bears, Tigers and other dangerous animals that won't negotiates or be shy in dealing with you.

However When you finally found the gal and chooses a date for depature, kindly dm me, I've got some foodstuffs to support your adventure.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Flytime:
wrong
It's just that they are rear in africa

Go to the us and see the way they'll line up wanting to elope with you leaving behind a modern and starting a new society

I get op,he doesn't want to be forgotten which is a good thing.he wants to leave a legacy behind

But op those lands are under a country
All part of the Amazon belong to Brazil and the parts towards the end of the world you're talking about belong to other countries

So it'll be like migrating to the inhabited and rural part of the country and maybe in the future you'll be known as the founder of the city when development comes to that area or probably a war will start and your people would seek for Independence probably generations later and they'll start a small new country and you'll be the founder

As for me,I can't leave modern society to start all over again but I respect your decision
Yes Sir you got the picture... this Island is yet to be habited by any human. I need a challenge and this is what I have choosen. thanks bro
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
u are deceiving yourself.. No woman will follow u.m sure there will be no electricity, nextwok o.no parents will allow their child to follow u
no medications, no hospital lol..the world has advance.wake up ..even our forefathers didn't like hardship
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Okay then, prepare for the worst.
You may encounter Snakes, bears, Tigers and other dangerous animals that won't negotiates or be shy in dealing with you.

However When you finally found the gal and chooses a date for depature, kindly dm me, I've got some foodstuffs to support your adventure.
grin animals are the least of my worries now..

Waoo that generous of you, history would never forget your contribution to the cause!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
no medications, no hospital lol..the world has advance.wake up ..even our forefathers didn't like hardship
Its not like we would be cutting any form of contact with the out side world, there would be medication, phones and internet. the only difference is that we founded the new Society...
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Its not like we would be cutting any form of contact with the out side world, there would be medication, phones and internet. the only difference is that we founded the new Society...
continue deceiving yourself
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
Lolcheesy
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Komu1048(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Am yet to find a Fulani girl to come with me, although I haven't try.

We won't be backward like you imagined, we would still have access to the normal world. we would have phones,internet and machines for agriculture.

Are you sure? In a virgin Island? How are you going to achieve all that by yourself. You must be a low key Dangote
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Komu1048:

Are you sure? In a virgin Island? How are you going to achieve all that by yourself. You must be a low key Dangote
LolNot really but I think those things won't be a big deal
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
what's this u actually posted something here
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
what's this u actually posted something here
cheesy
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
cheesy
m serious
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by uchman(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:

Dont make me start thinking of something!
How will there be internet, hospitals and others, when no one has ever lived there?
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by uchman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:

Something that is a big deal to Nigeria as a country cry
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
where is the location?
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by hassana45502: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
: LolNot really but I think those things won't be a big dealSomething that is a big deal to Nigeria as a country
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
uchman:

Something that is a big deal to Nigeria as a country cry
Nigeria is some else.. but you know I don't need this stuff in large quantity..
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
where is the location?
Brazil
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
uchman:

Dont make me start thinking of something!
How will there be internet, hospitals and others, when no one has ever lived there?
grin don't start thinking something else, those stuff would come, you don't except it immediately!!
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Brazil
are u kidding me shocked
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Localemperor: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
are u kidding me shocked
Yes.... why are you surprise?
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by debbydams(f): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
Yes.... why are you surprise?
u shocked me o
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
So your kids will sleep with each other, you and your wife to increase the population or how?
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by kalu61(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
I understand you op. As free thinkers, we want to try something silly but sane.

1. Do you know Brazil and have the finance to travel there?
If yes, you don't need to appeal to any woman. Go out there, fall in love and make your journey. They are countless hausa, Kenya and Uganda girls that will follow you. l'm very sure of it. At least, the least educated once.

2. The said location is not yours. You will have to buy up space for you and your descendants or conquer the originals. Do you have the money?

3. You don't need to go far to achieve this. You want to be a god. Go buy a land far from human inhabitants, marry many wives and set the rules.

4. Even in that your location, how can you stop being expose to outside world because that's will affect the so called gods or legend you want to be.

5. What's you plan on religion, method of procreation, armory, language etc.

I think you are driven my your own illusion.
Re: This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life by candygist: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
I have been reading history as of late and how people came to be in their present locations. Well mine is not any different because my ancestors migrated from Awka in present day Anambra to Ugbawka in present day Nkanuland. So this is what I have decided to do with my life.

Although am still working on the research but everything would be set by 2030.Through my research, I have discovered 3 places that are yet to be habited by any human on earth, there are others but this 3 places suit my taste and what I intend to do. One is any island surrounded by Amazon and wild forest, the other two are just vast lands towards to end of the world.

I have decided and concluded that I will be migrating to the island and thereby becoming the first habitat of human extraction on the Island. Most of you might think me crazy but I have decided I have decided to write my name in gold.

I told my ex girlfriend of my intentions and how it would great going there with her, giving birth to teens of children who in turn give birth to thousands of children and so the numbers would continue to increase geometrically until we have a race,tribe and ethnicity. She thought I was crazy and thinking too wild and that lead to our break up.

Believe me, am not crazy and I have carefully done this research, and of course there would be a lot of challenges, and challenges are meant to be over-come. So I need a girl who is ambitious like me on nairaland, let make this thing work. Everything would be documented and 3000 years from now, our decedents would talk about us, our history would be thought in schools, Our names would be written in the sand of time.

Pls any girl that is interested should drop her mail and I will reach out to her...

Who is supplying you weed ? I'm interested fam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. / I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? / She Does This Everytime..what Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.