Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? (19155 Views)

Why Does people Always Rubbish Those That Use Chatgpt To Code;; / Nigerian Employers Always Think They Are Doing You A Favor / What Specs Of Laptop Is Best For Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by adeoba2008(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Unik3030:
don't b an idiot,how many youths are working in that tech company?
so all d youths going about with unexplainable wealth are working for different tech company?
u people will want to use all tools of blackmail to silence someone saying d truth....your own tool of blackmail here is poverty.

I have seen what u don't know n I can tell u for free that majority of work from home rubbish are yahoo boys, majority of those shouting Bitcoin n rubbish exchange are running yahoo under,even your influencers, artists,actors n d likes.

80% of wealth in Nigeria are gotten from illegal sources n majority of those young and rich are into shitty things.get exposed n don't b deceived by rubbish
Who is this?
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Whiteshield: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Unik3030:
so all d youths going about with unexplainable wealth are working for different tech company?
u people will want to use all tools of blackmail to silence someone saying d truth....your own tool of blackmail here is poverty.

I have seen what u don't know n I can tell u for free that majority of work from home rubbish are yahoo boys, majority of those shouting Bitcoin n rubbish exchange are running yahoo under,even your influencers, artists,actors n d likes.

80% of wealth in Nigeria are gotten from illegal sources n majority of those young and rich are into shitty things.get exposed n don't b deceived by rubbish

All founders of the company are under 35 years. It is a tech company handling tech projects running into billions.

20 years from now, your children will ask you where you were when young people were changing the way we live and work with technology. You will look like those fools who argued against the Internet and television.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Whiteshield: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
adeoba2008:

Who is this?

An unenlightened idiot still being fed by his parents. Keyamo will soon give him a cutlass to be cutting grasses.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Go Fvck yourself please.
I don't wish to learn a thing from a dimwit.

You think yahoo boys' investment in bitcoin is the reason it is rising and you don't think you are dumb.

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery!
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Etinosa1234: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
ostechno:

I don't know oo, a girl came to visit us last week, same day a received a new Payoneer prepaid card, and I'm a guy who's always on my laptop dey do my freelancing jejely, all her thoughts was that I'm a scammer. Same applies to everyone around me, a police man even accused me of being a scammer in front of my dad after seeing payout notification on my email.
.whats ur niche bro?
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Remote work is alien to our culture. The people that introduced high paying remote(soft) work to Nigerians are fraudsters.

Give it time, Nigerians will adjust.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Asour: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
chinavs9ja:
Good evening, I wrote this because I am just tired to keep explaining the kind of work laptop does to people around.

Why is it that people always think negatively about those using Laptop? I am a programmer that work remotely from home but whenever people come around the first thing they ask is "Am I also into yahoo?" I will have to sit them down to start explaining what programming job entails.

Honestly, it is really frustrating! Please why did people usually have this negative thought to those innocent programmers doing their legit job?

Arthur C. Clarke said that "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

In that sense, the layman can't fathom how one can sit at a place for 5/7 hrs daily on what appears to be a glorified typewriter to him and make decent earnings.

To them it's almost wizardry (as clark noted) or at the very least must involve some shady practices.

It's ignorance.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Whiteshield: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
SatanBoss:
omo e pain am. abobi i am a satanist. ogun will take permision from my master the almighty satan. you beggar will keep begging

RIP in advance. I suggest that you show your loved ones the post so as to know where your problems started from.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Crackow12: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's really sickening. People need a lot of orientation. Not all Tech guys are into this Yahoo Yahoo of a thing.

Must you have a laptop before starting online scamming with the proliferation of smartphones or smart devices all around?

I tire oo
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Etinosa1234: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

All founders of the company are under 35 years. It is a tech company handling tech projects running into billions.

20 years from now, your children will ask you where you were when young people were changing the way we live and work with technology. You will look like those fools who argued against the Internet and television.

Ahhh!!!

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Unik3030: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

An unenlightened idiot still being fed by his parents. Keyamo will soon give him a cutlass to be cutting grasses.
so anybody that has something contrary to your opinion is a beggar like u right?
well anything that makes u sleep at night

Nigeria that even secondary school students are now shouting "body IP" n all those useless stuffs.

For how long will we keep lieing to ourselves?
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Whiteshield: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
SatanBoss:
same person begging on ahawo thread dey brag

You're a walking corpse. Your matter will be completed tonight.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by studentofTruth: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Unik3030:

Go to Freelancer.com, Guru, Fiverr, Upwork, PPH, etc and see many Nigerians doing well for themselves working from home or anywhere they feel like. Go to Amazon publishing and see people making 8digits per month. The world has changed. Earning a living is no longer about 9-5!

From my observation, only the innocent have the courage to work from home. They criminals have normal day job and do their crime with their phones.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Karleb(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
SatanBoss:
relax, the average nigerian in those sites will scam u at the slightest opportunity

Then you don't know how these things work. grin

People are always scared of what they don't understand, I understand.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Crackow12: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
SatanBoss:
90% of nigerians with laptop are into yahoo

Where did you get your stats?
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by lasmile(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Minds has been stereotyped that way.

My own question is “why are young boys of these days thinking yahoo is the only way to blow financially?

They don’t want to acquire skills , go into trading or even do any job to earn salary.

And when they have successfully wasted their twenties pursuing this yet to come wealth and are realizing the truth even though they won’t admit at it. They find it so difficult to bend.

They see themselves so big to descend to learn a trade or skill.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Whiteshield: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
SatanBoss:
by the power vested in me from the pit of hell, i decree that you wll suffer till u die painfully, u will loose anything that gives you money. if u are alive before march quote me here.

Before or after? Look at this fool.
You will die a miserable death and I will be present to chop puff puff at your burial. Useless animal.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by seangy4konji: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
You have time.

Just like asking a MSC graduate what he is doing with a laptop or a secondary school student..

Where people have brain..children start using laptops as early as age 8.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by WoundedLamb: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Narrow minded profiling is a big issue everywhere but the one in Nigeria is on another level. Dreadlocks mean you're a criminal. Flashy dressing on ladies means they're prostitutes. Laptops signify online fraud. There are many more examples. Virtually everyone does this profiling and thinks it's OK until they're profiled themselves.

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by femmyapson(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
First of all Ogbeni op.....don't just call it yahoo....say huzzle, bombing or street

Funny enough nobody uses laptop too much again when it comes to bombing and street

Only my real niggarrrrs will understand my statement
Your type of huzzle still dey learn.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Karleb(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Crackow12:

Where did you get your stats?
It's like saying 90 percent of ladies with a smart phone are into prostitution.
Do yahoo boys use laptops, yes! Does that make everyone with a laptop a yahoo boy. Hell no!
Why can't Nigerians understand these things? Is it so difficult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link / Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek