Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (32893 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Boy, bye. undecided
boy..lol
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 1:27am On Feb 09, 2022
That can only work if you are planning to get married in the next 4 to 5 months. If you're going to wait for years then it will kill the intimacy of your relationship.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

God will forgive me. Sex is sweet, my brother. Try it and come and give me one goat as personal Thanksgiving.

Everything is sweet. It all hinges on the processor, the receptor and the recipient.
Even the psychopath finds it's horrors the sweetest feeling ever.

Nothing is sweet. There are only temporary, variable, distorted interpretations of neutral signals. It's all a state of getting fooled, but we all find contentment in this process of getting fooled.
Just three rounds could make same experience go from raunchy to repulsive. These are just different phases of misinterpretations of a neutral signal.
That is why legends no longer get carried away with feelings, they only play along.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
light099:

Everything is sweet. It all hinges on the processor, the receptor and the recipient.

Nothing is sweet. There are only temporary, variable, distorted interpretations of neutral signals. It's all a state of getting fooled, but we all find contentment in this process of getting fooled.
Just three rounds could make same experience go from raunchy to repulsive. These are just different phases of misinterpretations of a neutral signal.
That is why legends no longer get carried away with feelings, they only play along.

Re: Sex Before Marriage by DonroxyII: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
light099:

* Neural !
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Newtononline(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
omotola90:
Hihey buddie...are you married now?

Yeah, I'm happy married. Got married late last year to my Fiancé of almost 6 years

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Newtononline(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
zexy2030:

O boy no let any girl scam u o, do a virginity test medically by a gynacologist(female), pls ensure trust before marriage. These girls aint loyal o.

Mine is very loyal. We are married now.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Newtononline:

Yeah, I'm happy married. Got married late last year to my Fiancé of almost 6 years
God bless your Union in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Scents Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.