Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (32906 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oga who gave you the right to bang your girl friend...?
erico2k2:

it depends what one call reckless. having one girlfriend is not reckless.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
None but I pray always to die doing a ggod thing...
Agbebakun22:

E sure me die most of u weh carry religion for head no be all go make heaven, don't deceive urself oga, how many ten commandments are u obeying everyday..
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
MOVIC6:
Oga who gave you the right to bang your girl friend...?
GOD grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Slingshot247(f): 1:33am On Jan 20, 2021
A male friend of mine saw a female friend with me and demanded I hooked them up.

I bluntly told my male friend that the lady is a typical SU.....(never heard her talk of sex or engaged in any sexual discussion).

Hmmmm......when the guy met with my SU friend, na deeeeeeeep well o.

From there and that moment, I stopped trusting and believing all this SUs.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Slingshot247(f): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2021
I must to Bleep to know his strength and capacity in the oza room
Re: Sex Before Marriage by baralatie(m): 2:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Slingshot247:
I must to Bleep to know his strength and capacity in the oza room
do you now expect a man who has strength and capacity to generate power in the other room to deny himself to marry/say yes to a woman/tie himself down (impossible)
And this would have occured over so many trying and searching attempts >>>>talking 1,2,3 and so on and so forth

by the time a lady now sees a dude that is compatible.we are now back to value system.is the product tokunboh,brand new or washed out

you get the wahala now.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Slingshot247(f): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2021
baralatie:

do you now expect a man who has strength and capacity to generate power in the other room to deny himself to marry/say yes to a woman/tie himself down (impossible)
And this would have occured over so many trying and searching attempts >>>>talking 1,2,3 and so on and so forth

by the time a lady now sees a dude that is compatible.we are now back to value system.is the product tokunboh,brand new or washed out

you get the wahala now.

Try understand my message.
I'm not saying I'm going to be looking for a stronger guy to marry but will know is level of strength so we can be able to communicate and adjust to the best for us.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Which God in particular....
erico2k2:

GOD grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 2:51am On Jan 23, 2021
MOVIC6:
Which God in particular....
BIG GOD
Re: Sex Before Marriage by daneni1(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2021
iamcee:

That's why you need to know the kinda person you are about to start dating..go for a girl more interested in purity..
A responsible girl won't give room for pre-marital sex with the person she is dating talkless of someone else

So sex alone defines who a responsible girl is right? Well, I beg to disagree with you on that.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
daneni1:

So sex alone defines who a responsible girl is right? Well, I beg to disagree with you on that.

I didn't say that... did you understand my comment?..I am not sure you do
Read and understand what the topic..we are speaking about "sex before marriage" here
Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Specify...
erico2k2:

BIG GOD
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
MOVIC6:
Specify...
Ask your pastor He knows what one I mean since you are not in the know
Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Which snif are you into...
erico2k2:

Ask your pastor He knows what one I mean since you are not in the know
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2021
MOVIC6:
Which snif are you into...
Same as ur DAD.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Okay boy, you can now run along...
erico2k2:

Same as ur DAD.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
MOVIC6:
Okay boy, you can now run along...
you n ur DAD can foxtrot oscar cos its ur DAD that is of same age and I will be glad to let him know you are an embarrassment
Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
This one na small pikin, nwa mummy, oya e don do na...
erico2k2:

you n ur DAD can foxtrot oscar cos its ur DAD that is of same age and I will be glad to let him know you are an embarrassment
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
MOVIC6:
This one na small pikin, nwa mummy, oya e don do na...
plz foxtrot Oscar.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
simplesearch:
How do you exclude religion from your affairs when the most important part of you that will remain for all eternity is your soul and spirit not the flesh you want to satisfy with fornication or premarital sex. Even without adding religious angle to your request, the moral implications of involving in premarital sex speaks volume. Come to think of it, will you be happy to have a daughter later in life that a man from the blue will be using her body to experiment with at will in the name of marriage which most times dont work out as a result of see finish.
Another is that during this premarital sexcapade the tendency for abortion is rife some of which may end up being badly handled thereby resulting in serious damage to some of the vital reproductve organs, with attendant future complications and unwarranted tears. Also the shame and guilt of not being able to keep yourself till your d-day is also a factor to consider before undertaken such inglorious journey.
Finally, your partner may forever be unable to trust you again to be a faithful partner since according to him if you can allow him to keep experimenting with your body even when you are not yet married he believes you can do it with any other person while keeping a sealed lip, in essence he sees you as a glorified LovePeddler, so your value diminishes greatly.

My advice:

Keep off premarital sex at all cost and earn your partners respect forever, even if he or she pester you your ability to hold your ground and not yield will make your partner hold you in high esteem, he will even be proud to talk about your uniqueness among his friend.
You don't have to know all this to do what God has already instructed you do. Flee from fornication whether with random men or future partner!
The best and most trusted antidote to premarital sex with the one with whom you're going to spend the rest of your life with is prayers, the more you pray before meeting him the less the desire to pull towards the flesh. And most importantly, ensure you avoid private visit to his house or frequent meetings at odd hours this may be a recipe for rape!
best response...how long have you given your life to Christ
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Story. I must test drive to avoid stories that touch the heart.
hey friend... though an old topic though...but how long can one search for a test driven man or a compatible man in bed to be sure of his sexual performance?I term that fornication though
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi
Newtononline:
I have been in a relationship with my fiance for 5yrs now and we haven't had s3x. We are already planning our wedding. It was a decision we took right from the start based on personal values. We bought have kept ourselves. What actually is helping us is we are both virgins and I'm proud to say it. We are having a great great relationship much sweeter than most marriages
hey buddie...are you married now?
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
CSTRR:
Over 95% of married couples were already having sex before marriage and 80‰ were already pregnant right on the altar of God.
bros...where did you get your stats from?
Re: Sex Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2022
omotola90:
hey friend... though an old topic though...but how long can one search for a test driven man or a compatible man in bed to be sure of his sexual performance?I term that fornication though

What's my business? We must work am. Fornication or not. All sin na sin.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's my business? We must work am. Fornication or not. All sin na sin.
wow,are you a Christian to start with?sin against own body doesn't really go well you know... emotions and all...

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2022
omotola90:
wow,are you a Christian to start with?sin against own body doesn't really go well you know... emotions and all...

God will forgive me. Sex is sweet, my brother. Try it and come and give me one goat as personal Thanksgiving.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

God will forgive me. Sex is sweet, my brother. Try it and come and give me one goat as personal Thanksgiving.
lol... he is ever forgiving you know...ok, when I'm married I will...God will see us through in every phase of life
Re: Sex Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2022
omotola90:
lol... he is ever forgiving you know...ok, when I'm married I will...God will see us through in every phase of life

C'mon, will you stop pretending? Are you a virgin?
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

C'mon, will you stop pretending? Are you a virgin?
lol...I don't know how best to say this,but you surely know there are virgins out there..
Re: Sex Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:57am On Feb 09, 2022
omotola90:
lol...I don't know how best to say this,but you surely know there are virgins out there..

No wonder. I avoid virgin men. How will a man even be a virgin? So, I'll be teaching him how to knack me?

My first boyfriend was a virgin. I dumped his sorry ass.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by omotola90(m): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No wonder. I avoid virgin men. How will a man even be a virgin? So, I'll be teaching him how to knack me?

My first boyfriend was a virgin. I dumped his sorry ass.
lol...may be because you are vast at it though...self control is relevant sis...no matter how one is experienced,a man or woman can still cheat...self control jets in this time around... virgins if properly nutured (not because there is no opportunity),tends to have this self control...
Re: Sex Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2022
omotola90:
lol...may be because you are vast at it though...self control is relevant sis...no matter how one is experienced,a man or woman can still cheat...self control jets in this time around... virgins if properly nutured (not because there is no opportunity),tends to have this self control...

Boy, bye. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating / Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.