Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (32901 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Maobichek: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2021
iamcee:

There are gonna be cases in which one partner would feel lust for another but a good communication and understanding of each other could solve that.
I have seen cases in which a guy doesn't feel love for a girl before being in a relationship with her,but some days after the relationship started,he doesn't feel lust for her anymore..
Good morning, I will prefer not to lust after a girl and go into relationship base on lust, lust does not last, many relationships failed cos of lust. Any relationship that started via good communication and understanding is the best and better.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage by blackmaine: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
My opinion about sex before marriage is that if you can help it then don't have sex till you get married... There are some things that are involve in premarital sex that are way bigger than us... You have unplanned pregnancy, sexual diseases, abortions that sometimes cause emotional breakdown for the woman...
If your partner is understanding and really want to be with you then the lust will die... Communication and understanding is what matter... Cos sooner or later when reality of life kicks in sex stop being a priority...
whether before or after is not even the bases of getting a better partner so play your cards well bro
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
igboamakaaa:

What happens when you eat your meat before consuming the food?

You lose interest in the food.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Maobichek: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2021
iamcee:

And that is due to the effective communication between them..you can know much about someone through communication
A good communication and understanding is just what matters

I agree with you but the urge in man is something else, a woman will not understand what I'm saying. Sometimes, I wonder what God want from man by creating such dangerous urge in man. Communication is good, but when a man has urge for sex, he can go to length to be free via sex or masturbation. The question I want to ask is this: since premarital sex has it negative effects, can you encourage your man to masturbate in place of sex with you?
Re: Sex Before Marriage by J2dbee(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Sex before marriage is kind of a norms stuff this days..... But the main part is to know the taste of the product, make e no be say na after marriage you go notice say na shaki instead of ponmo wey you order
Re: Sex Before Marriage by erico2k2(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2021
MOVIC6:
I better risk been religious and be saved and if heaven is not real I will still be happy I was religious till the end than living a reckless lifestyle.....
it depends what one call reckless. having one girlfriend is not reckless.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Maobichek:
Good morning, I will prefer not to lust after a girl and go into relationship base on lust, lust does not last, many relationships failed cos of lust. Any relationship that started via good communication and understanding is the best and better.

Yeah, exactly...
you got it
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2021
yYot:

This comment is a Big lie! When you are married, your eye go clear!

God forbid I argue this fact with you.

It is written clearly in the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Maobichek:

I agree with you but the urge in man is something else, a woman will not understand what I'm saying. Sometimes, I wonder what God want from man by creating such dangerous urge in man. Communication is good, but when a man has urge for sex, he can go to length to be free via sex or masturbation. The question I want to ask is this: since premarital sex has it negative effects, can you encourage your man to masturbate in place of sex with you?

I understand the urge would always be there but I can't encourage him to masturbate ..No no no.
Masturbation isn't a good thing..
Once a person starts masturbating,he or she would be addicted to it..this masturbation of a thing has affected a lot of people in their spiritual life, social life,a lot of people are out there battling on how to stop masturbating.
Masturbation is a sin and asides spiritual belief,it leads to premature ejaculation or even an ejaculation during sleep (males), it may also inhibit sexual activities with your partner after getting married,Masturbating in excess might also impact your social life. Doing it too frequently might prevent you from going out. This can negatively impact your mental health.
It has a lot of effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2021
youngchopper:
really wordly love is blind and will lead you into destruction
if you don't desist from it!
relatioship that can lead into marriage is a timing bomb!
if as a child of God and you are serious in going into marriage you don't need sex as a test for marriage!
sex is meant for husband/wife
untill then you don't have the right to have sex with a woman.
what's the way forward
friendship is the key to discover your missing ribs!
adam/Eve were on friendship even in marriage and they did not have sex!
God wanted them to be friends for a while before he will reveal the need and process on multiplication Gen 1:28!
it was after the temptation of man that Adam realised what unclothedness is all bout
God was not yet done with Adam on how to go about having sex with his wife Eve
but in today's world if the man never see Toto Bleep e go be like say make the world end or maybe the babe no like the Bobo!
taa! that's manipulation from the demonic kingdom
women protect your virginity
if you are no longer a virgin move on with your life and forgive the man and don't ever expect bride price from a man who wants to marry you that criminality
and for the men pls learn on how to pick a wife from friendship and not from sex relationship

advice
most successful marriages is when you marry your best friend and not your sex mate!

this is the word of God!
thanks be to master #jesus
#holyspirit una weldone
#a_friend_of_man_is_a_friend_of_God
king David

I love this write up..
You just said the candid truth..why would they wanna test the girl or guy before getting married to him or her.. it's crazy.
So,if you test the person and he or she isn't your type,you are gonna leave him or her..
How many people are you gonna test before getting married?.. that sounds like a giveaway.
Girls, keep your virginity.. don't allow someone to manipulate you with some fake words like "if you truly love me,let me have sex with you" ,"you don't trust me" or whatever..those words are fake..
Run oohh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Misterone: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Ladylite:

Sex is normal.

But it makes you loose interest over time.

#fact
sex does not make you loose interest over time #bigfatlie. you spice your sex and your relationship. ie you can eat beans as akara, moimoi, ewa agoin, etc. it is the same beans
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Maobichek: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
iamcee:

I understand the urge would always be there but I can't encourage him to masturbate ..No no no.
Masturbation isn't a good thing..
Once a person starts masturbating,he or she would be addicted to it..this masturbation of a thing has affected a lot of people in their spiritual life, social life,a lot of people are out there battling on how to stop masturbating.
Masturbation is a sin and asides spiritual belief,it leads to premature ejaculation or even an ejaculation during sleep (males), it may also inhibit sexual activities with your partner after getting married,Masturbating in excess might also impact your social life. Doing it too frequently might prevent you from going out. This can negatively impact your mental health.
It has a lot of effects.

Aptly written, so you would prefer premarital sex to masturbation? I ask because you emphasized the place of communication and understanding to prevent premarital sex and I know that communication do help to build healthy relationship but issue of sexual urge in men is something that praying and fasting can't stop.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Maobichek:

Aptly written, so you would prefer premarital sex to masturbation? I ask because you emphasized the place of communication and understanding to prevent premarital sex and I know that communication do help to build healthy relationship but issue of sexual urge in men is something that praying and fasting can't stop.

I prefer none and I don't pray to indulge in any..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Misterone: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
sex is for married couples. but with the present situation where a man of 40 years and a woman of 35 years is yet unmarried, is it possible to stay off sex? a man is suppose to be married at most by age 25 and a woman by age 20 but now you see 45 year olds unmarried. sex is natural. even at puberty you start having wet dreams so as to discharge excess semen from the body how then is it possible to store this semen in the body for 45 years? it is not possible
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Cocao(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Lazykulture: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
What of people like us that don't want to get married, is it still a bad thing.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Lazykulture: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
youngchopper:
really wordly love is blind and will lead you into destruction
if you don't desist from it!
relatioship that can lead into marriage is a timing bomb!
if as a child of God and you are serious in going into marriage you don't need sex as a test for marriage!
sex is meant for husband/wife
untill then you don't have the right to have sex with a woman.
what's the way forward
friendship is the key to discover your missing ribs!
adam/Eve were on friendship even in marriage and they did not have sex!
God wanted them to be friends for a while before he will reveal the need and process on multiplication Gen 1:28!
it was after the temptation of man that Adam realised what unclothedness is all bout
God was not yet done with Adam on how to go about having sex with his wife Eve
but in today's world if the man never see Toto Bleep e go be like say make the world end or maybe the babe no like the Bobo!
taa! that's manipulation from the demonic kingdom
women protect your virginity
if you are no longer a virgin move on with your life and forgive the man and don't ever expect bride price from a man who wants to marry you that criminality
and for the men pls learn on how to pick a wife from friendship and not from sex relationship

advice
most successful marriages is when you marry your best friend and not your sex mate!

this is the word of God!
thanks be to master #jesus
#holyspirit una weldone
#a_friend_of_man_is_a_friend_of_God
king David
What of someone like me that don't want to get married, would you still consider it a sin??
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Liposure: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Marriage, marriage this, marriage that... Nonsense!
Just like saying cuz someone refused to attend a matriculation or convocation ceremony, he's not a graduate.
Soon as u start seeing this marriage thing lightly, the better you'll be able to choose a "life partner" without feeling the need to ceremonially tie him to your will.
My girlfriend only has to look at me, n I'll understand what she means. Yes, sometimes we communicate just by looking, how many husband n wife does that? By Easter or June/July, I'll go n do the ceremony, bring the two families together, n that is it. No DJ, no hall, no wedding gown, just a small thing to get the two families more accustomed to each other
i envy you

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Ladylite: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Misterone:
sex does not make you loose interest over time #bigfatlie. you spice your sex and your relationship. ie you can eat beans as akara, moimoi, ewa agoin, etc. it is the same beans

Bro, all beans na bean, all rice na rice.

Spice all you want, same face, same body, same shape... It gets old
Re: Sex Before Marriage by stormborn28(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladylite:

Sex is normal.

But it makes you loose interest over time.

#fact
is that the reason you don't like giving it
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Millenniumlady(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
weyreypey:

A lesbian in the making. Pity the unfortunate man who wifes you
pity yourself
Re: Sex Before Marriage by weyreypey: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Millenniumlady:
pity yourself
Here for the violence only... let's go

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Maobichek: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
iamcee:

I prefer none and I don't pray to indulge in any..
Good, thank God for your pray, let it be unto you according to your prayers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by purples25(f): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Elsueno:

Yes of course, it's very easy, my reason is simple, relationship to me isn't about sex in the first place. I make sure this is very clear in all my engagements. As marriage is for ever, I need to understand the person am stuck with, this is very very important. this is usually the stage I have problems, because most women just want marriage jejely after like a few months of dating, which doesn't work for me. I just don't understand D rush, I didn't demand sex from them, nor asked for sleep overs.

Religious beliefs aside, I just find premarital sex unappealing, I want my wife brand new, so I would not spoil another's future wife. it's just that simple

Very clean and considerate.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by youngchopper(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lazykulture:
What of someone like me that don't want to get married, would you still consider it a sin??

oh very good as long as you don't do evil to others and you keep your body holy for it's the temple of God
Re: Sex Before Marriage by youngchopper(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
iamcee:

I love this write up..
You just said the candid truth..why would they wanna test the girl or guy before getting married to him or her.. it's crazy.
So,if you test the person and he or she isn't your type,you are gonna leave him or her..
How many people are you gonna test before getting married?.. that sounds like a giveaway.
Girls, keep your virginity.. don't allow someone to manipulate you with some fake words like "if you truly love me,let me have sex with you" ,"you don't trust me" or whatever..those words are fake..
Run oohh
how fast can you run tho
it's well in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Yimmicks: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
For one, God's standard hasn't changed regardless of what is widely accepted nowadays.. That being said, you still have a choice.. But abstinence is doable if you have settled it in your mind.. One helpful way of looking at it is to see it as an act of worship/reverence to God according to His word/...Second is to protect your interest especially as a lady.. Everybody is first self-interested hence protect your interest.. But this is more feasible if you have some self esteem of your own, independence especially financially and of good character.. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.. If its something you want to do, I'll say put boundaries in place of course with your partners commitment and understanding else...
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Settright(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
the simple truth is that man as normal human will want to sex before marriage since he is mature and capable but the reality is that it is wrong in the sense that is of no value for you to eat the food that you will have d right to in afternoon to start eating it in the morning when you don't have the right. marriage is the license to sex. if you want to sex marry.

And to the question how will you cope I must confess it is very difficult to cope in this present generation in Nigeria. but it is possible and archive able with determination and you need to watch what you fill your mind with and the group of people you follow.

This my humble submission

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Slingshot247(f): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
BOSMANARIS:

No interest can be lost before marriage.....maybe on the case, there's no genuine intention (the reason for going for her is just for the purpose of sex). Someone said and I quote, "we value sex more when unmarried, reason we are so eager to have anytime the opportunity present itself"

It is while in marriage that the loose of interest steps in.

So truuuuueeeeeee.

Had married men complaining bitterly. These were men I knew before they got married. Dated one of them but now, e don get why

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by joelala(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
its simple, if you don't want sex, then stay single till you're ready. sex is a natural phenomenon that humans engage in; its nothing evil; note not everyone is a Christian, and the whole "no sex before marriage" is a Christian rule or principle. So as for me a non Christian, sex is fun and can be practiced as long as both parties are old enough for it and consent to it.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Misterone: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladylite:

Bro, all beans na bean, all rice na rice.

Spice all you want, same face, same body, same shape... It gets old
they sày beauty lays in the eyes of the beholder. same ingredients different cooks and the soup will taste different. oga, spice your relationship and you will never go a day without happiness.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
janedonez:
Bad, aside from the psychological effect of guilt, there's a feeling of likely distrust amongst the partners because both believe once the other can do it with 'me', then it can happen with another.

u have said it all... kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scents Of Lust / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.