Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? (15437 Views)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Seyi8750: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Comrade thief inuji ole
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Legalcriminal: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
grin OP decide to do test for those dead brain to return to school today. I doubt if many can type/write the president name well
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Farki: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Dayoebe:
who cares about who he is

Just a political appointment, nothing more

And this is why Nigeria has been going nowhere since 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by maxzzo1(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Juan Governor
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Elvis2kay: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2021
ADISA EGUNMOGAJI SHAPAGIRI... ARaromi local govt.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Kizito55: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2021
When I need his signature then I'll know, for now I don't give a damn who he is

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by opzzzzy(f): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Are local governments still existing in Nigeria?...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Dagger111(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Honourable Abubakar Shekau, eyan El-Barnawi.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by JubrinElSudan: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Ransome Onoyake and Solomon Golley Uvwie and Ethiope West LGs respectively but they have stepped down for the Delta State LG elections coming up soon. For my home state, I have no idea, na Transition chairman the Supreme Court governor suppose install
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by IdrisE(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2021
U dey talk of local government chairman when I don't even know who's the deputy governor of Akwa Ibom���
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by DATMAT(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Honestly I dont know, you hardly feel their impact, Kosofe LG, Lagos State is the worst, Oworoshoki Road has been horrible . The insecurity in Oworoshoki can be compare to that of North East Sambisa, daylight killings, robberies, and so many more, No local government presence in Oworoshoki, Lagos
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ikorodureporta: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Somebody we don't see, we don't know,... we hear nothing from there. There's no form of relationship binding us... how we go know him name wey no b our family member??
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2021
LOL I don’t know. Obiano always changing them like diapers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by symbianDON(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2021
when I don't even know whether it is bubu, jibril or al sudani I'm dealing with, how will i know name of ordinary inconsequential chairman biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Najimudeen Abass Bolaji

IBADAN SOUTH WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

AGBENI
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by nekejinsi(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Tejudeen ajide - surulere lg
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by illicit(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2021
who cares
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by udomma1005(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2021
As in, who Chairman name epp?

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Iceyjayz: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't even know they exist, next please!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Aug28th(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Tajudeen Ajide, Surulere LGA
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by dumahi(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Dr. Mrs. Nora Aloh. Ezza North LGA of Ebonyi State.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ClassicMG(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Tunde835:
Alimosho in Lagos don't know
jelili sulimon

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by moneyissweet(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Yes I know, he is a modafoka.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ahnie: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Guy may God bless you for reminding me about my LGA...I have even forgotten I came from a LGA.anyways I don't know the name of my local LGA chairman.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by oyonu(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon Emmanuel Bamgboye... mushin local govt
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Alphasoar(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Tekzyflex:
Philemon kingoli (okrika LGA in Rivers State.
One nice guy... I hope he is very busy in your LGA
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Burgerlomo: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2021
LegendHero:
Some people don’t even know their local government name let alone the chairman name.

So true cool

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Mikekan30: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Uyime Etim Ikot Ekpene LGA in Akwa Ibom State
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by MrAcube(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Google is ur friend
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by SmartPolician: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2021
LegendHero:
Some people don’t even know their local government name let alone the chairman name.

Is your name "Some people"?

Answer the question, huncle grin

As for me, I don't even know because I don't care.

The local government is the worst tier of government in Nigeria.

Most of the chairmen don't even go to work or live within their vicinity.

PS: Some people will not answer the question so you don't know where they come from. grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Abovebest(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon Don Ute Umoru
Akoko Edo
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by dumahi(m): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:
grin OP decide to do test for those dead brain to return to school today. I doubt if many can type/write the president name well
Looks like one of the dead brains is talking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did NNPC Make Profit For The First Time In 44-Years? / FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals / 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.