Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? (15427 Views)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by moneyissweet(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Najimudeen Abass Bolaji(Terrorist name

Iamgrey5:
Najimudeen Abass Bolaji

IBADAN SOUTH WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

AGBENI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by DonBenny77(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Hopeless Ikiriko
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by The5DME(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2021
i dont even know my LGA sef.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by mrxtrakoolm: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Mrs. Justina Edem, Chairman Odukpani LGA, Cross River State, Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by vickydevoka(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Rtk5:
Emmanuel Lar
Which local government. Solomon lar brother
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by briggson07(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Rowland Sekibo of Akuku Toru local government Area

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by olumzzz(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Sunnycliff:
APC have never conducted Local government elections in my State, Imo.

What we keep on having is caretaker committee that can be set up today and dissolved tomorrow.

APC is a deadly canker worm here.
I don't think it's APC's job to conduct LG elections
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Alphasoar(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
IdrisE:
U dey talk of local government chairman when I don't even know who's the deputy governor of Akwa Ibom���
Very funny but sad truth, I don't know Abia state deputy Governor's name self... Another state don adopt me sha grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Trustedpro: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Seriously I don't know. I will google it today or make some calls. But wait why do I need the name? I' m not a civil servant, not a politician. I only know those I'm benefiting from.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Danfederal: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2021
nkemjacob2:
It might shock you that many Nigerians will not know this. Prove me wrong. Pls no lies

E go shock u too say U shock us shocked
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2021
moneyissweet:
Najimudeen Abass Bolaji(Terrorist name

He is a Muslim.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Alphasoar(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2021
olumzzz:

I don't think it's APC's job to conduct LG elections
The Governor is of which party again?

On another note, I think there are many Rivers Indigene on this Seun website.
Please say hi let me greet you well �
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by briggson07(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2021
The5DME:
i dont even know my LGA sef.

You not serious in Life
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2021
E get as E be oh. I don't know my LG chairman but I know about world leaders like Justin Trudeau, Scot Morrison, Martin Michael, Mike pompeo etc o wrong na.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by NwaforIgbo: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Chuks Wabara (Younger Brother to former Senate President, Adolphus Wabara)
Ukwa East L.G.A of Abia State.

Ndoki Nmanma Nu!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
briggson07:

You not serious in Life
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by excel101(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Na one Broiler called Ifeanyi Osakwe

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by The5DME(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2021
briggson07:

You not serious in Life
i know.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by SexytorresE(f): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't even know the name of my relative finish self , na chairman i wan come they knw him name. Shey dem dey share money or add money to bank acct for knowing ? undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Babzeelog(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2021
federal government the try postpone school resumption date for 3months, you dey here dey ask me wetin be name of my LGA chairman,? who Dem EPP. Chairman that doesn't knows the names of his subordinates, is that one a chairman?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by naijadrivablog: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
I manage our town group so, this is so easy.

But for anonymity, I no go talk.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Wartsnigeria: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
CamusMidas:
You that know the name of the president, how has that changed anything?

That's not the point, you uneducated children just respond without reading.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by adusky1(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon.Muhammad Abdulrazak Yusuf. YA MUHAMMAD. OKENE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOSS.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Liposure: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Abalado:
My local government chairman is the most useless chairperson I ever see, Ado EKITI Local government area of EKITI state capital south west Nigeria west Africa,,she didn't do anything so far ,and she's an opportunist o,tho am not surprised when the governor didn't do anything how could the chairman do,,even the president failed NIGERIANS too,, useless party call APC
she's a disgrace to women in politics
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by naijadrivablog: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2021
briggson07:
Hon. Rowland Sekibo of Akuku Toru local government Area

cheesy Chai, Calabari Man. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2021
How does that bring food on our tables?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by PastorFire: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Do we have a local government chairman?.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by muyico(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2021
laxy youths

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Liposure: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't know him; i dont need him; i ve never met him; i don't want to ever see him. He's useless.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Olatemiseeni24: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Kajola local government okeho
Scammer Alhaji Salimonu borikansunwon
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by stubbornman(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Chris Brown
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Abaman001(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
OP...want to use style know state of origin and LGA of some of those monikers always hiding behind their keyboard to yan abata anyhow for NL...but no worry my own na Muhammadu Burugariwa.....and the LGA na NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are Nigeria’s Most Engaging Politicians On Social Media? / I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido / Fred Agbedi Gives One Motorcycle To 5 People In Bayelsa As Means Of Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.