Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? (15435 Views)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Gaston3114(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2021
ikorodu north local council development area Lagos state
Honorable Banjo
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nunam(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2021
"Elkana Kados Fwa" From Demsa LGA Adamawa state
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by samwash(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2021
What if in this senerio, you went for interview & it's the last phase of the interview in a multi national company.
This same question was ask ?
Me self not kukuma kwn my own.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by reccy(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Ya muhama.... Okene lga kogi state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by odinga1of: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Ransome Onoyake and Solomon Golley Uvwie and Ethiope West LGs respectively but they have stepped down for the Delta State LG elections coming up soon. For my home state, I have no idea, na Transition chairman the Supreme Court governor suppose install

Bros Onoyake nor step down o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by clockwisereport: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Barr Cosmas Ugwueze, Nsukka Local government

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by SGANIVA(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Pedro nwankwo awgu local government area of enugu state

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by dontai(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Abalado:
My local government chairman is the most useless chairperson I ever see, Ado EKITI Local government area of EKITI state capital south west Nigeria west Africa,,she didn't do anything so far ,and she's an opportunist o,tho am not surprised when the governor didn't do anything how could the chairman do,,even the president failed NIGERIANS too,, useless party call APC
yes I'm just remembering now that Late conel Adekunle Fajuyi ex, yes she's indeed an opportunistic, but I don't know about her been useless, because I didn't expect anything from her.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2021
One nupe man like that. Any local govt i am in, the lga chairman automatically becomes my lga chairman.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Bryan88(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2021
E no concern me
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by munagi: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Oru West, Imo State and Amuwo Odofin, Lagos. I don't know ooo.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Mummymahdi(f): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Ah here no LGA chairmen oo,ok I remember we elect them end of last year

Muhd Ataka
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by orisa37: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Cheap rhetoric talk, who will change the system for you, UK, or UN?, the sooner you start to find something doing for your future the better, even if this your crazy view of Nigeria was to come to pass, all you would have is 36 failed countries, or 6 failed Countries, no matter what they do, the outcome will still be the same, if you aren’t good in the game, changing teams doesn’t automatically make you better. Failed, Failed, Failed.

MIYETTI ALLAH FOR BEING AWARE OF ALL THESE FOR HE WILL PERISH THE WAYS OF THE WICKED AT HIS OWN TIME.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by IGBOpigs(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
BIRNIN KEBBI LGA.I DONT KNOW WLH

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by SuperDann1(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
How will Nigerians know when most of the chairmen are merely appointed by Governors who change them at will instead of being elected
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Collinsooo: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Sunnycliff:
APC have never conducted Local government elections in my State, Imo.

What we keep on having is caretaker committee that can be set up today and dissolved tomorrow.

APC is a deadly canker worm here.
oga your biggest problem is ignorance. am from IMO state nkwerre my LGA chairman is austin mbagwu and I reside in PH my chairman in PH phalga LGA is Victor ihunwo. stop looking for excuses
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Tekzyflex:
Philemon kingoli (okrika LGA in Rivers State.
wakirike coolmbre ndani?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by realDan80(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Am from Nkanu West local government area of Enugu state, and the name of my LG Chairman is Hon. Nwabueze Nnamani. He's arguably the worst Chairman in the history of politics in our local government. Since assuming office in the first quarter of last year, he has not received anything less than 150 million naira in monthly statutory allocations, but he's yet to dig even a pit toilet let alone flagging off or executing any other project.

Also, he's been busy handing over government properties to certain private developers who after giving him money, sells it to the public at exorbitant prices in order to recoup their investments. All these are outside the everyday revenue that is generated for the local government.

I know there may be similar cases in some other local governments across the country, and as a result, hereby call on federal authorities particularly the anti graft agencies to as a matter of urgency start focusing their camera on the 3rd tier of government so that the very essence (grassroot development and political participation) for which local governments were created will not be defeated.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Flynnthekidd(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
When everybody is focused on the Federal Government forgetting that every tier receives allocation but no any small thing, na buhari cause am. If you don't know your local govt chairman, how TF do you want to hold him accountable?? The skreets aren't secured, street lights are non existent.. nothing is existent! Or y'all think it's the job of the Federal govt to fix ur skreets?? Know your Local govt chairman, know your representatives and hold them accountable and gradually but surely, we'll experience real change!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by bareal(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Shey local government wey no do election na em u wan know the chairman....mtchew
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Igwe29(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Felix Igboke Ogbonna(Onicha LGA of Ebonyi State)

But these guys don't have profiles. Who they epp sef?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by mozes01(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2021
I'm from Oriade local govt in Osun State. Currently the seat is empty but soon Honorable Awotayo Oluwafemi will occupy the position grin . A dear friend of my mine and high school mate
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
If they were performing, their names would be announced because your work should speak for you. And someone tell mannaqgrill to stop being a Buhari gay.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by mywells: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Who they help.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by UTEWUOJO: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Do I know?

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by olumzzz(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Sunnycliff:

It is the duty of the Governor to do so and that's APC government
Interesting.
We need a review of our constitution.
Elections should be organized by an independent body not a potentially bias one.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Concetta(f): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Ezekiel Chukwu (Aninri LGA, Enugu state)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Membis333: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Mr bankrobish ...they are serving for their families alone
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by naniawini(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Lateh Lah Loolo KHANA LOCAL GOVERNMENT (RIVERS STATE)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ajebuter(f): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2021
alekside:
Jelili Suleimon

Una open eye and elected someone named ' Jelili" and ' Sule"

I carry yansh for una oo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by techtechh: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Robisky001:
The same Op that wants to know people's local govt Chairman doesn't even know his. Else, he would have lead by example. Anyway, mine is
JITE BROWN!!!
What is the lga name
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ajebuter(f): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Something Something Alabi.. ( Bariga)

Something Something Dullah ( Somolu LG)

Lasgidi state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company / Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.