Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? (15413 Views)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

That's not the point, you uneducated children just respond without reading.
We have been hearing this since which year, "know your local government chairman and hold them responsible they are the ones closest to you" what rubbish.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by briggson07(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dayoebe:
who cares about who he is

Just a political appointment, nothing more

Coughs and leaves
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by 21stDecember: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lolx
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by 268eight: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
helinues:
What?

I don't know and not interested to know
[/s]
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Miracle2020: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infact many ipob don't know the name of their state governors, the only name they know is Buhari.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Miracle2020: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rtk5:
Local Government Chairman isn't my problem abeg. Abi na that one be your problem?
then what is your problem?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Rtk5: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Miracle2020:
then what is your problem?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by JubrinElSudan: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
odinga1of:

Bros Onoyake nor step down o
he come out for re-election?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Kiyesola1: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hon Akinsulire Ebenezer ( Ondo west Local Govt)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
nkemjacob2:
It might shock you that many Nigerians will not know this. Prove me wrong. Pls no lies

Is it the real one that collect the allocation from Abuja or the puppet sitting on the chair.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98175661:
Hon. Samuel Nwanosike 

See shameless youths everywhere.

See as d shame dey sweet for dem mouths like puff puff.
See as shame dey draw for dem mouths like okro!

With these sets of youths, the future of this nation is damn bleak mehn!

#Hardtruths.
Truth no talk say make we no call him name.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter towards the truth!

Tunde, is that the question they asked you?
Offpoint as usual!
Shaking our head(s)!

GBAMSOLUTELY!
End of thread!!
chief shameless youth speaking. No go face your shop

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Tekzyflex(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
wakirike coolmbre ndani?

Ibime! Ikerenime

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by oluwazoba25: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Gerad offorji, obigbo lga
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nueel: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Emmanuel Bamgboye. Mushin Local Government
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rtk5:
Local Government Chairman isn't my problem abeg. Abi na that one be your problem?

Fulani sycophants have started their useless strategy to diverting people's attention from holding their FG and state level terrorist governments accountable.

They are trying to push all the responsibilities to political slaves/zombies in local levels.... If I may ask, is there still local government chairman in Nigeria?

They are stealing money, at the same time using their political bloggers to distract gullible citizens with useless questions.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
in my state Benue, na appointment dem de do not election angry sad The ruling party always win in all the local governments of the state. undecided sad
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Sniper101(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Barr. Tom Aliezi
EMOLGA, Rivers State.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by yamunla(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rivers people plenty for nairaland o...and they are always silent
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Iseoluwa2050(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
we no get local government for here or to say we go have local government chairman names for this place

1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by IamAtikulate: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bosss73:
Collins Ebere .....Aba south local government chairman
New Life.

Nwanne kee way?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
What is the essence of being a Nigerian
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Legendguy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
My state of origin LGA chairman, ovia south west, edo state, I don't know

My state of residence LGA chairman, shomolu LGA, I don't know
Why will we know their names when they are not doing anything.
LGAs is as useless as p in psychology
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by IMASTEX: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
ursullalinda:
I used to follow up on such till I lost interest in Nigerian politics........who the LG chairman help?
Same here. I practically know all key political officers before now reading & following up. But now I can't boast of knowing up to 6 political office holders both in the state & federal. Nigeria politicians & her politics are useless to sane minds. A government is only recognized & noticed when the essence of governance is felt by the citizens.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by naijadrivablog: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
briggson07:

Kalabari not Calabari

OK. I have been to Harris Town.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
man! I rep askira/uba borno state...
I don't know the name of the LGs chairman, and i never care to 'cause they never do anything for the betterment of our LG.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by IamCookie(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
LGA Chairmanship position in Nigeria is an error, especially in a state like Lagos. In Lagos ,elections for these positions are conducted by the State Independent Electoral Commission. What do u think will happen? Many Lagosians ,ordinarily , wouldn't want their Chairman to return But there is little they can do, since PDP as a party is too weak to flaunt any muscle embarassed
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Brystonluv19(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ado-Odo Ota in Ogun
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Ashibelieve: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shame on us. Your local government is the best place to demand for good governance. But we have choosing to be shouting about governors and presidents leaving those we can hold responsible closer to us to roam free living irresponsible.
nkemjacob2:
It might shock you that many Nigerians will not know this. Prove me wrong. Pls no lies
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by odinga1of: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
he come out for re-election?

Gov. Okowa said they should return unopposed.

Hence Obrusike step down and stopped campaigning.

Out of 25LGA chairmen about 10 are stepping down to work with Gov. Okowa for 2023 ambition.

The rest return unopposed.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Mtm5313: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
IBSW LG, I Don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group / Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.