Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? (15415 Views)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
I can't even say the full names of my Supreme Court governor.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by mrkings84(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Sorry!, does my local government has a chairman? cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2021
nkemjacob2:
It might shock you that many Nigerians will not know this. Prove me wrong. Pls no lies

Just imagine comments here it's appalling!!!!!
Mine is Jelili and we've always tried to communicate with him though the LG is a big one and my community is full of so many Jobless youths
As someone with the zeal to see Proactiveness I've championed meetings with him but most times what we get is reappointment or we get to meet the person incharge of youth development

This is one of the reasons most politicians with political elective or selective employments continue with bold impunity knowing that the Nigerian populace especially Youths are underinformed and also stupidly careless about it
How can you hold Someone you don't even know accountable for his actions,duties and designation!!!
It's a sad one
Howbeit OP ill suggest you edit your lovely post and list each state and how many LGA Exists then all NL members interested in this your lovely and likely educative thread can signify their LGA
Then names of Chairpersons for each LGA identification can be made available by more informed NL members
This thread will be of value with this simple approach

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by kings900: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2021
How are we supposed to know when governors change them like clothes. Imagine how many local government chairmen you have just within a four year tenure of a governor!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Philemon kingoli
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by chiefolododo(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
zealousayo:
I don't know, I have never heard of him.
Aregbesola destroyed local governments in Osun, and Oyetola too is following his footsteps. When Oyinlola(PDP) was in power, local government chairmen were very popular because they did many social amenities then, so one would definitely know them. What we have now are caretakers not chairmen, and they are merely figure heads. More importantly, I don't give a damn about them.
Aregbesola really destroyed Osun State

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by enisonfome(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Itiako Constantine Malik Ikpokpo =Isoko south LGA
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by obonujoker(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Why should I care??
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by bluefilm: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Mr. Marcoroni.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Abeyjide: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2021
I know the one that was sent off but don't know the present if any. irepodun LGA in kwara
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by favor914: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2021
orisa37:
THE MORE WE DELAY THE ENTHRONEMENT OF AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES, THE MORE WE ENTANGLE RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY INTO THE FABRICS OF NIGERIA.
Cheap rhetoric talk, who will change the system for you, UK, or UN?, the sooner you start to find something doing for your future the better, even if this your crazy view of Nigeria was to come to pass, all you would have is 36 failed countries, or 6 failed Countries, no matter what they do, the outcome will still be the same, if you aren’t good in the game, changing teams doesn’t automatically make you better. Failed, Failed, Failed.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Euegene100001: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Governor don remove them grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by favor914: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2021
Abeyjide:
I know the one that was sent off but don't know the present if any. irepodun LGA in kwara
No wonder you people are not benefiting from this democrazy? You don’t understand what you are practicing.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by manuel65(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Do I even know?�
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2021
olumzzz:

I don't think it's APC's job to conduct LG elections

It is the duty of the Governor to do so and that's APC government
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by sameks08(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't even know the name of my deputy governor let alone local government chairman mod be careful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Trueteller0147: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2021
I am the chairman

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Cantonese: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Tunde835:
Alimosho in Lagos don't know
Wow! First to comment

Mrs. Williams
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2021
orisa37:
THE MORE WE DELAY THE ENTHRONEMENT OF AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES, THE MORE WE ENTANGLE RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY INTO THE FABRICS OF NIGERIA.

Fantastic...!
Oil dey ya head.....!!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by briggson07(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2021
naijadrivablog:

cheesy Chai, Calabari Man. cool

Kalabari not Calabari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by wellmax(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2021
CamusMidas:
You that know the name of the president, how has that changed anything?

That is the real problem. You think everything starts and ends with the FG. Meanwhile a lot of responsibilities lies with the Local and State governments.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by extol1(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Abalado:
My local government chairman is the most useless chairperson I ever see, Ado EKITI Local government area of EKITI state capital south west Nigeria west Africa,,she didn't do anything so far ,and she's an opportunist o,tho am not surprised when the governor didn't do anything how could the chairman do,,even the president failed NIGERIANS too,, useless party call APC
as if you don't know Nigeria politician
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2021
nkemjacob2:
It might shock you that many Nigerians will not know this. Prove me wrong. Pls no lies
figurine
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Weneda(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon Solomon Abel Eke, Obio Akpor local government Area, Rivers State

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by webbro007(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Robisky001:
The same Op that wants to know people's local govt Chairman doesn't even know his. Else, he would have lead by example. Anyway, mine is
JITE BROWN!!!
udu adoo,aladja adoo.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by mrpotter(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon Mrs Eghe Ogbemudia
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ameh99: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2021
They are as useless as the latter "P" in psychology..

So honestly I don't want to know

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by PrinceMajestic: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Coach atete
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Freddo99(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2021
LegendHero:
Some people don’t even know their local government name let alone the chairman name.
Hmm... it seems u dont have any work to do my bro. knowing d name of a hypocrite and stupid politician is not d solution to my problem.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by eedimo(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Eric Bassey
Obubra LGA

But LGA chairmen are now like political appointees. So it doesn't make sense having one.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by UncleKoboko: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
Who cares?
How does your street and it's environment look?
Please use your brain!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Bintuenyo: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Prince Ishaq Okolo, Dekina local government of Kogi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari / US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.