Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (43188 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nature8(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

grin
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by KoolBigk(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mr Oga, you're just being selfish here. Better forget about your ex and concentrate on building your new relationship.

Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

I have taken this my new gf to family, and I’ve also met her family too...

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nature8(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Originalsly:
Think?... you've not moved on. The good times over four years cannot be easily forgotten or shoved aside. Love takes time to heal.... but if you keep dreaming and reminiscing you are just digging a wound... how can that ever heal? Whenever she enters your head.... just focus on the reason why the two of you are not together... think of the negative... as in when you were not having mind blowing sex with her... who was? Bro focus on your present relationship..... your gf may not be as good in bed as your ex.... think maybe because she was not exposed to many men as your ex?... see her as an empty vessel... you want great sex... teach her instead of putting her down. Look at the positives in your gf... focus on that... stop comparing or you'll never move on but instead move back to your vomit..... which in time will cause you to vomit again.

Nice one
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Alaganature(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls
You deserve better knock for your head.. you only miss your ex cos of the style she gives you on bed...lol
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2021
toren:

Where did he say he had been cheating on his ex? You're not the first to point this out. Or am I missing something?

Go back and read and place the timeline in his story.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Another sob tale from an attention starved slob pffft
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Start having multiple relationships with like 5 other ladies. You will finally find the one to blend with sexually and otherwise. Never stick to one woman because no matter how faithful you are, they will still cheat!
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Engr1(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

Bad mouth

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Toast 10 babes within one month, you will find someone good in bed. And please, stop using money to toast a babe. Quit simping, this is 2021.

Try to acquire as much properties as possible cause old age nor dey easy for man oh

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Kuns84:
People are wasting time advising this guy. He will reach out to his ex regardless - he only created this thread for moral support and to get a go ahead.
Simps tend to suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

He already reached out to her before creating this thread. Simps are in love with their chains.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by hkidola00(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Bro.. Just move on.. I have been there before now I'm over it.
Mine happened December 2019 when we clocked 4years in the relationship. My brother I almost died.
Now I've found someone else and I love her, not because she is prettier than my ex (she's not even close), not because she is sexier than my ex(she's not even close) but because I chose to be happy with her and myself, so instead of comparing my ex and my present babe, I just had to transfer all the love to her.

You will be fine bro
can u tell me what happened really..u said u almost died
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Muhylonaire007: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2021
hkidola00:
can u tell me what happened really..u said u almost died

Bro.. I've never experienced heartbreak, so that particular one got me and the way it happened was just so shocking.
Its not what I want to share on a platform as this. I've moved on and I'm happy.
The story madt gan grin but we thank God.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by SHOCK7(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Chii59:
You broke up with a girl you dated 4 years, two months later, you're taking someone else to momma. See your problem? You never had time to heal. I'll tell you why. Your ex's infidelity broke you (not that you're a saint anyway). It broke you and the next thing was to break up.
But instead of you to calm down and heal up emotionally before entering another relationship (to avoid emotional backlog like what you're going through at the moment), you wanted to pepper your ex. To show her, she's easily replaceable and that you've moved on.
See where it got you?
Your memories haunt you. You will most likely end up cheating on your present, maybe not with your ex, but with someone else.
Your refusal to heal will continue to be a problem in this relationship and even the next - if any.

Too many immature people on this forum.
Hello chii nice advice

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Money2000: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Toast 10 babes within one month, you will find someone good in bed. And please, stop using money to toast a babe. Quit simping, this is 2021.

Try to acquire as much properties as possible cause old age nor dey easy for man oh

How can a lady say yes...when you don’t have money... Money is important bro
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2021
Money2000:

How can a lady say yes...when you don’t have money... Money is important bro

You get money, it doesn't mean you have to spend money on her while toasting her. Look fresh, smell good, wear good clothes. Have a nice car and a well furnished apartment.

But don't spend a dime on her when toasting her
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
stonemind:

Go and drink sniper naa, mumu
This your Dp though
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by AishaYesufu: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
nanakgh:
I'm currently in the same predicament, in fact my breakup was just a few days ago. I miss her every minute, second and hour of each day, but I've learnt to never let loneliness push me back to a toxic person.

My ex was a hardcore liar and cheat, the kind that never admits anything even if caught red handed. Staying with her made me question my sanity and judgement many times, so no matter how much I miss her, I ain't ever going back to that hot mess.

Update: 15th June 2021. We’re back together lipsrsealed

Weak man...
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by nanakgh(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Weak man...

Lol. I forgave her. If that makes me weak, well then I guess to each his own. We broke up permanently a few weeks ago tho.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by AishaYesufu: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
nanakgh:

Lol. I forgave her. If that makes me weak, well then I guess to each his own. We broke up permanently a few weeks ago tho.
Simp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / How To Know Your Man Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.